Best Western

On 11/14/2022 at 4:47 PM, austin_submale said:

Best Western 2

A few weeks ago I met a guy that had contacted me through one of the dating sites at the Best Western and took his loads.  About a week after that unsurprisingly I came down with a case of the "fuck flu".  Today I got a message from him saying he was back in town at the same Best Western and he had a surprise for me.  I told him I would be there soon and got started cleaning up and putting on some jock underwear.

When I got there he let me in and I noticed we weren't alone.  There was a thin twinky young guy laying down flat on the bed with his hands and feet fastened with some kind of leather belts.  He had a blindfold on and a ball gag in his mouth.

I quickly stripped and waited for the top guy's command.  He told me to get some lube from the tub on the nightstand and lube up the other guy's hole.  I did so, not sure why he wanted me to do it.  I quickly got the answer without asking though, because he told me to lube up my cock and fuck the twink.  I haven't topped in years and don't really have a big dick so I'd probably never get a guy so cute, but since he was tied and blindfolded he had no idea and couldn't do anything about it anyway.

So I stroked myself a little but was surprisingly already hard at the thought of feeling this tight little hole.  I lubed up my little cock and then after testing the hole again with first one, then two, then three fingers I easily slid balls deep.  The twink let out a little moan around the gag so I paused there for a second before pulling back out and then slamming back in as hard as I could.  Damn, it felt good and I don't know why but I felt like topping for the first time in a long time.  Pretty soon I was giving him all I had, my ass going up and down and my hips slapping his butt with each stroke.

Then I felt a hand on my ass.  First giving it a good slap, then feeling me up.  I slowed down and paused for a second while a lubed finger probed my ass, then two with more lube.  While I was still fully impaled into the twink I felt the big dick of the POZ top guy slide into me until he was also fully impaled.  Then he pulled back out until only the tip remained right at my sphincter.  I pulled out of the twink and back onto the dick until I was again fully impaled as he pushed back forward to force me down and keep me sheathed in the twink.

We slowly figured out a rhythm and started to move faster, me being pumped as I was in turn pumping.  All three of us were grunting, moaning and groaning as we could hear over the sound of skin slapping.

This went on for a while until I felt the pumping of the POZ top start to get erratic and he groaned out "Oh yeah, giving both of you my DNA".  I stopped fully inside the twink and the POZ top fully inside me.  I felt his hot cum jetting into me and it triggered my orgasm as well, sending my now tainted seed into the twink.

The POZ top pulled out and pushed me off the twink, then he mounted up and started pounding him hard.  Soon he had blasted his second charged load directly into the twink.  "I'm knocking your tight little faggot ass up!".

He then unbuckled the twink and pushed me down on the bed and started giving me the same treatment, the twink watching and jerking his cock.  The POZ top had amazing stamina, as his big dick never waned in hardness.  It took a good long time before he came in me.  Afterwards he said into my ear "He got my strain from both of us, I want you to help spread it far and wide".

After that the twink and I both got dressed and I waited for him a minute outside while he had a few words with the POZ top.  After he came outside we exchanged names on the dating site so we could maybe hook up again.  Surprisingly he told me that he liked chubby dad types like me.  I told him that I hadn't topped in a long time but had liked it again more than I thought I would.

A about a week after that I got a message from the twink "I'm pregnant".  I answered back "So am I".  He asked me if I'd like to meet him.  I told him I'd get a room at the Best Western where we had both been impregnated.  "One of my friends from school would like to play with us".  I told him that sounded great...  but that's another story.

To be continued?

When I get pozzed I want to pass it on like this! 💦☣️😈

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/5/2023 at 10:33 AM, austin_submale said:

There is a Part 3 in a separate thread.  Also an offshoot on the straight/bi forum.  And I'm working on a part 2 to that one.

In case you don't check there regularly, there is a part 2 of "Best Western Desk Clerk" over in the Straight/Bi forum.

• Haha 1