My First Addict Boyfriend

highpointChip

I'd never been to a circuit party before. But my college roommate Fred had been pestering me for almost the entire year so, knowing I probably wouldn't have a good time, I agreed to join him at Gay Disney just so I wouldn't have to hear any more complaints about what a bummer I was. See all through college I'd had a steady boyfriend and Fred could only count on me to accompany him to a club maybe twice a semester, often with my boyfriend. He'd wanted a wingman and I'd never been that for him.

So when my boyfriend dumped me to attend seminary, Fred was ready to make up for lost time taking me around and showing me how much fun it can be fucking everything in sight.

I was 25 and figured if I didn't sow my wild oats now, when would I have the opportunity? This was, of course, before I'd ever tried meth or any party drugs other than pot. Little did I know I'd have decades of debauchery to lose myself in.

The minute we checked into the hotel, Fred was on the phone setting up meetings with the various sources for drugs he'd arranged online through fuck buddies and friends of friends of former fuck buddies. I had no idea what he was referring to as I heard different letters of the alphabet pop out of his mouth -- K, G, T, X. He'd arranged for everything, including V, which he assured me I'd be grateful to have handy even though I'd never had trouble getting hard. In fact, I'd always felt the opposite... I kinda wished I didn't pop wood so easy. I still got real shy in lockerrooms and at urinals as my decent 7-incher would swell up til the pink cut head started turning purple. It was not uncommon for me to race to the mens room to piss, then end up stuffing a boner back into my jockeys without having relieved myself cause the smell of the guy to my left got me horny.

It was on the second night of the 4-day event that I finally started to relax at a big waterpark party. The ecstasy Fred has procured hit me hard and for a moment I thought I might need to use my tongue to show my buddy just how grateful I was for his chemical enhancement. Somehow I managed instead to convince him to join me for a float down a winding river in innertubes, a perfect way to cool off and enjoy the high while taking in all the eye candy. I felt a jolt as an innertube hit the back of my shoulders hard followed by the laughter of a group of guys who had obviously shoved someone into me. 

When I turned around, Manny was all apologies. "Sorry. My friends are infants."

"No worries," I said. Sensing from the energy of his group that they'd figured I was his type and decided to give him a little help.

i didn't have a type but was certainly happy to be bumping into him. His innertube started to drift away just as we were both about to say something and without thinking I saw myself reaching far, almost falling out of my own tube to grab onto his so we wouldn't lose each other. Fred was grinning like a goofy auntie and kept nodding encouragement to me as Manny and I found it difficult to talk without touching the other's shoulder, thigh, hand, chest, cheek for emphasis. Eventually we ditched the innertubes and ducked under a waterfall where finally we tongued our way deep into each other's mouths, ears. I was grabbing his round muscular bubble butt with both hands, letting my fingers slip into his speedo to feel the warm damp heat of his hairy crack and he could not stop squeezing precum out of my purple engorged cock head. The whistle of a Disney park ranger who seemed like a butch dyke stopped us as our cocks started to break free of our swimsuits.

"Let's go back to my hotel room," he suggested without a hint of shyness. And I was rolling so hard on the ecstasy that I almost jumped for joy at the idea. 

"Just need to grab my stuff first," he said and before I knew it we were crisscrossing to the far side of the dancefloor to a secluded sandy beech area where some guys were lying on towels as though sunbathing even though it was like 3AM. Moonbathing? And with quick precision, he found a spot in the middle of the sand not marked in any way I could tell and squatted down low and dug. He dug about a foot down into the sand to retrieve a plastic change purse wrapped in a plastic bag. 

"Don't leave home without her," he said and i smiled and pretended to have a clue what he was talking about.

Back in his room, I discovered that inside the change purse was a baggie of crystal and he quickly pulled a glass pipe from his suitcase, loaded it and was lighting up. When i barely got even a hint of smoke out of the pipe he stopped and looked at me with a combination of disbelief and affection. 

"Wait a sec. Have you never smoked before?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Oh baby. What are you on? You're on something. No?"

"X"

He was kind enough to teach me how to smoke, first by shotgunning decent hits into me, then by holding the lighter for me as I sucked in my hits. I was starting to feel very horny and very driven to devour this man. And he seemed to be getting just as horned up as well.

I ate his ass for 30 minutes and it still wasn't enough. Finally he stuck a shard of meth into my piss slit, greased me up with vaselline and guided me into his hole. It was so wet and open from the rimming that I just slid right in and I was precumming so much that the meth melted into my piss slit and into his hole quickly and we both felt another wave of intense drug-fueled horniness at the same moment.

I started pumping. It's always taken me a long time to cum and that suited this bottom just fine. 

"Don't cum iin me," he said.

I was shocked and sort of disappointed.

"Really?"

"Unless. I mean... Do you think you might want this to be serious? I only let guys I love shoot inside me."

"I love you," I said.

And he quickly said it back.

And I kept saying it until all 7 spurts of my jizz had hit the back walls of his hole as his ankles dug into my butt to keep me as deep inside as possible.

"This is like our wedding night," he said. 

And I kissed him.l

He pulled away from my lips just long enough to add: "You, me and tina."

• Like 29
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 13

CHAPTER 2:

He lived in LA and I lived in Boston so we quickly got used to the idea of sending each other pics and having a lot of phone sex. I fell back into my normal routine: early to bed, early to the gym, work, maybe jerk off before bed if I had the energy. We started talking almost every night and I had no clue he was doing crystal almost every day. I'd only just tried it with him so I was pretty naive.

But there was one night when he didn't answer his phone when I called. And still when I called after midnight my time there was no answer and it went to voicemail. I was all horned up from looking forward to hearing his voice so pretty soon I found myself logging onto MANHUNT. This was back when Manhunt was the only online hookup site. 

Almost the moment I logged on I got an IM from a couple just a few blocks from me. One was older, one was a young hot body builder. The older one had only one blurry shot of his cock and underneath the caption read: delivering potent seed to change any. hole. 

I didn't know exactly what that meant but I felt my cock swelling up. And pretty soon I was rinsing off in the shower, throwing on some jeans and a sweatshirt and heading over to the house of total strangers to have sex. No condoms.

As I walked over there I kept glancing down at my phone hoping I might hear from Manny. But nothing.

I rang the doorbell and waited. A hot sweaty muscley mess answered the door. He smiled. I said "Donny?"

He kind of grinned but didn't seem able to get a word out. I noticed his legs were shaking. He was wearing just a pair of boxer briefs and there was a real obvious stain where he'd leaked a lot of precum. 

As I walked in, he led me to an upstairs bedroom where I could leave my clothes. i was a little shy about getting naked right away and he could tell. He ducked into the bathroom and came out carying a torch and a huge water bong.

"T?" he offered

"Sure" and he lit the flame under the glass for me watching with intense concentration to make sure I got as much smoke into my lungs as possible. Then he took my hand and led me down to the basement of the house where his older lover, who I later came to find out owned MANHUNT

• Like 20
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 11/5/2022 at 7:08 AM, highpointChip said:

I'd never been to a circuit party before. But my college roommate Fred had been pestering me for almost the entire year so, knowing I probably wouldn't have a good time, I agreed to join him at Gay Disney just so I wouldn't have to hear any more complaints about what a bummer I was. See all through college I'd had a steady boyfriend and Fred could only count on me to accompany him to a club maybe twice a semester, often with my boyfriend. He'd wanted a wingman and I'd never been that for him.

So when my boyfriend dumped me to attend seminary, Fred was ready to make up for lost time taking me around and showing me how much fun it can be fucking everything in sight.

I was 25 and figured if I didn't sow my wild oats now, when would I have the opportunity? This was, of course, before I'd ever tried meth or any party drugs other than pot. Little did I know I'd have decades of debauchery to lose myself in.

The minute we checked into the hotel, Fred was on the phone setting up meetings with the various sources for drugs he'd arranged online through fuck buddies and friends of friends of former fuck buddies. I had no idea what he was referring to as I heard different letters of the alphabet pop out of his mouth -- K, G, T, X. He'd arranged for everything, including V, which he assured me I'd be grateful to have handy even though I'd never had trouble getting hard. In fact, I'd always felt the opposite... I kinda wished I didn't pop wood so easy. I still got real shy in lockerrooms and at urinals as my decent 7-incher would swell up til the pink cut head started turning purple. It was not uncommon for me to race to the mens room to piss, then end up stuffing a boner back into my jockeys without having relieved myself cause the smell of the guy to my left got me horny.

It was on the second night of the 4-day event that I finally started to relax at a big waterpark party. The ecstasy Fred has procured hit me hard and for a moment I thought I might need to use my tongue to show my buddy just how grateful I was for his chemical enhancement. Somehow I managed instead to convince him to join me for a float down a winding river in innertubes, a perfect way to cool off and enjoy the high while taking in all the eye candy. I felt a jolt as an innertube hit the back of my shoulders hard followed by the laughter of a group of guys who had obviously shoved someone into me. 

When I turned around, Manny was all apologies. "Sorry. My friends are infants."

"No worries," I said. Sensing from the energy of his group that they'd figured I was his type and decided to give him a little help.

i didn't have a type but was certainly happy to be bumping into him. His innertube started to drift away just as we were both about to say something and without thinking I saw myself reaching far, almost falling out of my own tube to grab onto his so we wouldn't lose each other. Fred was grinning like a goofy auntie and kept nodding encouragement to me as Manny and I found it difficult to talk without touching the other's shoulder, thigh, hand, chest, cheek for emphasis. Eventually we ditched the innertubes and ducked under a waterfall where finally we tongued our way deep into each other's mouths, ears. I was grabbing his round muscular bubble butt with both hands, letting my fingers slip into his speedo to feel the warm damp heat of his hairy crack and he could not stop squeezing precum out of my purple engorged cock head. The whistle of a Disney park ranger who seemed like a butch dyke stopped us as our cocks started to break free of our swimsuits.

"Let's go back to my hotel room," he suggested without a hint of shyness. And I was rolling so hard on the ecstasy that I almost jumped for joy at the idea. 

"Just need to grab my stuff first," he said and before I knew it we were crisscrossing to the far side of the dancefloor to a secluded sandy beech area where some guys were lying on towels as though sunbathing even though it was like 3AM. Moonbathing? And with quick precision, he found a spot in the middle of the sand not marked in any way I could tell and squatted down low and dug. He dug about a foot down into the sand to retrieve a plastic change purse wrapped in a plastic bag. 

"Don't leave home without her," he said and i smiled and pretended to have a clue what he was talking about.

Back in his room, I discovered that inside the change purse was a baggie of crystal and he quickly pulled a glass pipe from his suitcase, loaded it and was lighting up. When i barely got even a hint of smoke out of the pipe he stopped and looked at me with a combination of disbelief and affection. 

"Wait a sec. Have you never smoked before?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Oh baby. What are you on? You're on something. No?"

"X"

He was kind enough to teach me how to smoke, first by shotgunning decent hits into me, then by holding the lighter for me as I sucked in my hits. I was starting to feel very horny and very driven to devour this man. And he seemed to be getting just as horned up as well.

I ate his ass for 30 minutes and it still wasn't enough. Finally he stuck a shard of meth into my piss slit, greased me up with vaselline and guided me into his hole. It was so wet and open from the rimming that I just slid right in and I was precumming so much that the meth melted into my piss slit and into his hole quickly and we both felt another wave of intense drug-fueled horniness at the same moment.

I started pumping. It's always taken me a long time to cum and that suited this bottom just fine. 

"Don't cum iin me," he said.

I was shocked and sort of disappointed.

"Really?"

"Unless. I mean... Do you think you might want this to be serious? I only let guys I love shoot inside me."

"I love you," I said.

And he quickly said it back.

And I kept saying it until all 7 spurts of my jizz had hit the back walls of his hole as his ankles dug into my butt to keep me as deep inside as possible.

"This is like our wedding night," he said. 

And I kissed him.l

He pulled away from my lips just long enough to add: "You, me and tina."

I’ve never PNP’d but damn that has me so horny I want to try tight now.

• Piggy 2

• 2 months later...