How Do We form Our Taste Sexually?

BBBxCumDumpster

Adding my bit As I understand it. I remember this study was a big thing when I was in college.

Caution... I'm a cock obsessed big dumb himbo jock so read the following  with caution and critical thinking turned on.

First, the study only focuses on Male Homosexuality, and does not explore female homosexual attraction.( I'll get to that in a.moment)

Next, the study was a statistical analysis , however the sample pool was A) too small to do anything but suggest the phenomenon be studied further, and B) the study wasn't conducted long enough to produce any concrete data. this is the king of thing that needs to be followed through several generations, and I don't know any woman that would be that open obout the kinds of data needed to make this a concrete scientific fact. 

with that being said...

The theory is based on a higher probability based on male children. what OP missed is that it takes into account ALL male children, whether on not the fetus makes it to term. 

It is a fact that Sperm determines the eventual sex of the fertilized egg.  Female fetuses make it to term more often because male fetuses are regarded by the potential mom's as parasitic infections. The immune system does all it can to purge said infection. this is why there is a markedly higher instance of miscarriage for women carrying males.

Most women will have one or more miscarriages in their lifetime. This typically happens long before said women ever realizes she is / was pregnant. 

So the body, marvel that it is, makes changes to a male fetus en utero to trick her body (accomplished by producing more estrogen ironically)  into carrying the "parasitic invader to term"  Those changes could be responsible for everything fom male homosexuality on s genetic level to trans persons. Studies have proven in Trans subjects there are  changes to the xx/ xy chromosomes and  sometimes there is even an extra x or y in that the body developes in one way, but the brain and hormones develop in a different way entirely.

As for Female Homosexuality. there is data tha suggests that as far back as 800 million years ago and as soon as 600 million years ago the reproducing beings were female and reproduction was accomplished by cloning "egg layers" it wasn't until 350 to 250 million years after that point. 

this is when the science indicated gamites  changed . It  is currentl believed that Estrogen was the first of the proteins that turn on or off certain genes. the receptors for which can be found in testes to this day.  as such female to female attraction can be seen as atavism on a genetic scale.

Many of these things are still found in  the smallest living things like plankton, bacteria an many other things one needs a microscop to see.

Environmental  cues can also have an effect and this is seen in the larger animal kingdom as a form or population control, but that is a different discussion 

I tend to believe this  because of my history. I am the only child of 13 to make it full term and bast the first few minutes of life. 

but yeah, that the theory of what OP was talking about is based on, as I understand  it.

Remember though I'm a big  dumb cock obsessed himbo jock

2 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

This is ironic on so many levels.

Dude tell me about it, but in a weird way it makes sense, until you realize that males have the chemical receptors for that to not be a thing - but it is

6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Not sure I was recommending you actually try that…might not be the safest, most sterile thing you could put up your ass. You might introduce harmful bacteria, especially if it had been out any time at all. Animal fats are generally not recommended (butter is usually pasteurized).

Besides, I’ve always been a little ambivalent about associating birds with sex. My Dad (a man always ready with colorful language) often used to respond to requests for cash with:

If I had ten dollars and you had a feather up your butt we’d both be tickled.

I’d probably use the goose fat to roast potatoes in anyway!

but my ass is still available…😜

15 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

But that doesn't mean the dislike of women is as innate as the attraction to men; rather, it could be that it's more "How the fuck does she not know I don't give a damn about her tits and snatch?" that produces that reaction. As evidenced by the fact that you do get along with women who don't try that sort of manipulation.

Thanks for your thoughts.  So maybe it's the behavior that offputs me more than the actual gender.  A "tomboy" who likes football (and thus not displaying the usual "girly" behavior) is more tolerable.  After reading your reply, I do recall a little girl (grade school years) who fit that bill, and I didn't issue her the blanket rejection - we would have races on our bikes, and occasionally she would win, which didn't offend me at all.  I can't even remember her name (they moved away), but maybe she's as gay as a goose now too !!!

Thanks for the reply.

15 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

butter is used as lube

Yep, I remember <grin>  There is only ONE equally delicious "lube" other than butter on EARTH, it's completely natural, and is best served at normal body temperature.  

In my particular heritage, butter is the Universal Food, handed down from Valhalla itself.  I used to eat at least a stick of Land-0-Lakes Unsalted a day*, but then this thing called cholesterol caught up with me.  So, I ditched eating the things I used to eat with a lot of butter, and stick to more healthy foods.  The cholesterol has been low now for a number of years, but I'm not sad about it - I had far more than my share before it caught up with me.  I don't even buy butter anymore.  

*remember Lorna Doone's cookies?  One nice thick pat of L.o.L.U. with each one (of course, there was more than just one), accompanied by black coffee as an afternoon snack would keep me at full throttle until dinner time.

31 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

*remember Lorna Doone's cookies?  One nice thick pat of L.o.L.U. with each one (of course, there was more than just one), accompanied by black coffee as an afternoon snack would keep me at full throttle until dinner time.

You speak of Lorna Doones as if they were a thing of the past, and not a common stock item in most groceries. They are manufactured by Mondelez. Strictly speaking, however, you’re probably right, because the Lorna Doones you remember fondly were a shortbread cookie made with butter. Last year, Mondelez was hit with a class action suit for misrepresenting their Lorna Doones as shortbread - they no longer contain butter, and include baking soda, which shortbread does not. This might seem a trivial matter to some, but I loves me some shortbread and the butter makes all the difference.

So you were eating cookies one of whose main ingredients was butter with a big pat of butter each…it’s a miracle you’re still with us.

• Haha 1

My attraction to males definitely didn’t come from seeing them nude.  I never touched another male fully, until I was 28.  I had an extremely fleeting touch when I was 13, but by then, I knew I wanted other boys.

My first attraction came when I was in first or second grade while standing in the middle of naked boys while waited to go swimming in my school’s indoor pool.

I could smell the chlorine, and something else.  I realized it was the scents of the boys around me.  I was hooked from then on, even though I didn’t exactly know what it meant.

The locker room was my favorite part of gym class from then on.

When I did have the opportunity to bury my face in a guy’s fresh smelling crotch, I said to him, “this is where I belong.”

So, in my case, I’d say it was nature.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

You speak of Lorna Doones as if they were a thing of the past, and not a common stock item in most groceries. They are manufactured by Mondelez. Strictly speaking, however, you’re probably right, because the Lorna Doones you remember fondly were a shortbread cookie made with butter. Last year, Mondelez was hit with a class action suit for misrepresenting their Lorna Doones as shortbread - they no longer contain butter, and include baking soda, which shortbread does not. This might seem a trivial matter to some, but I loves me some shortbread and the butter makes all the difference.

So you were eating cookies one of whose main ingredients was butter with a big pat of butter each…it’s a miracle you’re still with us.

I don’t think Lorna Doones have made it across the Atlantic yet!

8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Oh God I miss REAL Lorna Doones.  had to learn tonmake shortbread cookies myself. last box I bought went right back to the market. bloody awful!. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hntnhole said:

After reading your reply, and having to look up the meaning of 'himbo' - I rather doubt that's the case. 

Thanks for your interesting reply !!

Don' mentioned it!

But I like being a big dumb cock obsessed himbo jock lol!

Thanks mate!

• Like 1

On 11/10/2022 at 5:54 PM, ErosWired said:

Rendered goose fat is wa-a-a-ay slicker and greasier than butter

Occasionally we had to go to Aunt Bitch's house for Christmas, and she would sometimes roast a goose.  Each guest family would get a mason jar of rendered goose-fat, and it was gladly accepted.  When used to make gravy, it was goooood !!!!! 

20 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

So yeah, I think it's a combination of factors. We're born with sexual wiring that makes us prefer men, but our "accessories" are something that we add on along the way.

Well reasoned, well said.  I kinda like that "accessories" connotation too.  Yes, I want the power windows.  Yes, I want it in triple black.  Yes, I want the autronic eye.  Yes, I want the 440.  No, I don't want the dual a/c -just the front seat a/c. I'll be driving in the front; let those in the back seat sweat - they'll taste better.

• Thanks 1