How Do We form Our Taste Sexually?

BBBxCumDumpster

On 11/11/2022 at 9:27 AM, ErosWired said:

Strictly speaking, however, you’re probably right, because the Lorna Doones you remember fondly were a shortbread cookie made with butter.

Well, as I mentioned earlier, the cholesterol did start to catch up with me, and now I only eat 3 fairly small chocolate chip cookies with a glass of phoney milk* every night.  One of our local grocery chain-stores has a very good bakery dept, and that's how I deal with maintaining my chocolate addiction.  So, I never walk down the cookie-aisle in the grocery store, and have altered (for the worse, obviously) my eating habits for at least 20 years.  I do like healthy food too - it's just that I liked unhealthy food more.  I didn't know about the alteration of Lorna Doones though, but I forewent (past tense of forgo?) that lovely ladies cookies long ago. 

As in raw fucking, it's a good thing to get tested - even for food consumption habits - so we can take the appropriate (if regrettable) steps in time.  I've alway been slim, and thought that unless I started to gain weight I'd be ok.  Not the case - at the time, apparently the blood was turning into Karo's syrup.  But, testing / treating the cholesterol kept me in good shape.  At this point, I don't even miss all the fat I used to eat anymore.   

*soy milk .... yeech .... but, one can get used to it .....

20 hours ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

The locker room was my favorite part of gym class from then on.

This reminded me of Junior High:  we had swimming class naked, the locker room was separated from the showers by the swimming teacher's office/private locker room.  He always always undressed and changed from whatever into his swimming trunks right in front of the open door to his office/locker room.  And always was watching us going back and forth between the showers and lockers.  I recall him being good-looking, muscular, hairy, all of that - but it never occurred to me until reading the post that he might have been gay. 

What I do remember of him, is that brilliantly red Olds'98 convertible w/glass-packs he drove. I think it was a 396, largest displacement Olds offered that year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As I said, after I realized that boys smelled so good, the locker room was my favorite place.

I never considered the scents there to be disgusting.  Of course, some of the individual boys had bad hygiene habits, but the other wonderful smells usually blocked them out.

Oh, for those days again.

On the other hand, they were also some extremely frustrating times.

20 hours ago, hntnhole said:

No, I don't want the dual a/c -just the front seat a/c. I'll be driving in the front; let those in the back seat sweat - they'll taste better.

Mmmm.... nothing better than a sweaty set of balls, a sweaty ass crack and a musky cock to lick, suck on and enjoy.

• Piggy 1

3 hours ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

Hntnhole

Try almond milk.  Very good.

Well, thanks for the recommendation, but I did try almond milk.  I like nuts (yeeeessss, both kinds), but almond just seemed to be lacking in taste - more like white water.  Thanks for the suggestion, but I'll stick with the soybeans.