Who calls their ass a man pussy when being bred?

Guy4GuyCoSpgs

My first ltr always referred to my sex organ as a pussy or cunt so early on that’s what I have always called it. Someone on here put it well when they said any hole that a man breeds is considered a pussy. To me it makes sense. I’m proud to call it a pussy. It does nothing more than let men know what it’s for. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 11/10/2022 at 4:40 AM, Treehugger said:

Absolutely detest the phrase ‘man pussy’. I have an asshole not a pussy. I don’t want to be in the middle of a breeding and have my hole referred to as a pussy. Total turn off. 
     It’s like watching a great movie when all of a sudden something ridiculous happens that takes you out of the moment, could be anything, a crappy line, shitty props, an obvious error that was overlooked, whatever. The point is know you’re audience. Some guys get off on being feminized. I do not.

Breed my hole all you want. Get aggressive, call me a cum whore or a faggot but don’t equate my hole to what a female has to offer. I don’t want to think of whisker biscuit as I am getting buggered. I want to savor your smell and taste and the feel of your stubble or hairy thighs. If you call my hole a man pussy I will start thinking about women or my mom etc. which is not conducive to a great sexual experience for me. 

Well said!

I'm a switch and I have mixed feelings about the issue.  I like the term "Kunt" but mostly because  that's what I heard said when I was a kid. 

If I am in a Top or 0Dominant role with a partner into degradation, / Humiliation / " feminization the terms " Pussy"  or "ass pussy" are appropriate, though Ass pussy is cringy for me. I Do like seeing it in badly translated Bara Manga though for some reason

The terms "Bussy" "mangina" "munt" and" boi pussy" all make me throw up in my mouth a little, which for me is a deal breaker. 

I love "Ass" "fuck hole" "chute" "cum catcher" and ""hole" and "starfish" are all acceptable and won't kill a mood. 

I write a little an just using 'ass/ asshole is monotonous and loved visual interest in text, in my opinion.

Now I say  that to say these are my preferences when I am in a Dominant or top role. I'm I'm getting a train run in me, I'm tied up and "R***d* (consenting non- con) I've lost the fight for dominance an am "being put in my place" or am just feeling submissive, then whatever "He" or in case of a gang "they" call meit is fair game, if that makes sense. 

On 11/11/2022 at 1:59 AM, MuscledHorse said:

Mine is a mancunt because it genuinely is. The word 'cunt" actually derives from the base cunea, which means "wedge" (like Babylonic cuneiform is wedge shape writing). From so many years of my ass being fucked, filed with large toys, fisted, double fucked, double fisted, I have a gash for n anus where most males have a tight tiny round hole, so my ass really is a mancunt. It's a wedge shaped opening that only other males play in.

You, Jared, truly have a cunt.  And I can’t wait to see you be able to produce a prolapse like we discussed!

• Upvote 1

On 11/11/2022 at 2:35 PM, Pozguyinchi said:

My first ltr always referred to my sex organ as a pussy or cunt so early on that’s what I have always called it. Someone on here put it well when they said any hole that a man breeds is considered a pussy. To me it makes sense. I’m proud to call it a pussy. It does nothing more than let men know what it’s for. 

thanks for your very well put and very precise argumentation in favor of being so proud to call your sex organ a pussy - its hot and sooo INVITING and surely with insight in male desire

I personally love it when a guy goes there with dirty talk, the more depraved the better. 

If the guy has indicated  prior that he gets into the dirty talk my ass might be referred to by a number of names. If he hasn't while he is fucking me and in the heat of the moment I might refer to my butt as a pussy. I have only found one guy that it shutdown. The others might ignore it but most guys that go bareback will pick up on it and take this as a green light to get into the nasty talk. 

I have found that when the talk goes there, the sex is hotter. I am probably not unusual about this, but I have been out of breath as much as the top when done. I tend to get noisy which always gets the tops going more.. 

I won't go any deeper on this section, it would deviate from the topic

• Like 1

I read thru all the posts ( so far) on this thread, and everyone posting has voiced good views. When I am working to make a top blast his nut, I try to work with what I have in front of me. If he is conditioned to just fucking pussy at home in a wife or girlfriend, and he needs to think of my ass as another pussy to seed, then let him sputter away calling it a pussy, or any of the other terms mentioned, or not yet mentioned.

BUT, in my head, I do not especially care for it - if he is straight or bi and fucking out on his woman, why lump me in with her? I would like to believe I am the guy he can turn to to have aspects of sex he is unable to get the partner to do for him- be it taking it up the ass, or going ATM, watersports, etc. And to that filter, I offer a special orifice not possessed by those females, so why then devalue it by calling it a feminine term? I am perfectly fine calling my anus my hole or my ass, and my mouth, my mouth.  And again, I am greatful for the guy being a top and wanting to fuck, so if he needs a female term to balance things in his head, I will play along, tho if it is too over the top, he may end up on that list of guys who can only come over on a limited basis. 

• Like 2

On 11/11/2022 at 6:10 PM, Kayne said:

The terms "Bussy" "mangina" "munt" and" boi pussy" all make me throw up in my mouth a little, which for me is a deal breaker. 

I love "Ass" "fuck hole" "chute" "cum catcher" and ""hole" and "starfish" are all acceptable and won't kill a mood. 

“Munt”. I would like to unsee that.

For me, “starfish” would alter the mood. I would first be unable to stifle a snort, then collapse into laughter.

Not that I’ll ever hear it - mine hasn’t looked like a starfish for quite a while, and never will again.

Edited by ErosWired

By a weird twist of the Universe, I happened onto a Tumbler post a few minutes ago that perfectly addresses this topic, by a renown authority and man of guidance to millions.

[think before following links] https://at.tumblr.com/designing-with-dogs/mr-rogers-explaining-the-facts-of-life-manhole/73eb2ww1qdqk

• Like 2