1 hour ago, NegBottomSlut said:

Part 5: Daddy's Rules

Daddy was starting to become a regular of mine. Like our previous meetings, I sucked his cock on the way to his place. I undid my pants and exposed my bare ass while I was sucking. It turned me on to be exposed for the duration of the ride.

When we arrived at his place, I had few drinks. About 3 drinks in, I had a good buzz going and the room was just starting to spin. I felt a bit dizzy but daddy made me a fourth drink and told me to follow him. He started walking towards the stairs. I was excited because I thought this would be the first time we actually made it to the bedroom. Instead, we went to a door to side of the stair case. I followed to the door and realized the path led to a different set if stairs that went down to the basement.

I stumbled a bit on the stairs and had to hold the rail the whole walk down. The basement was a finished rec room with some pretty standard stuff for that kind of space. There was some work out equipment, a pool table, a couch with a decent sized home theater set up, and another smaller bar area. I guess it was what you might call a man cave.

We passes through another door into an unfinished area. Against one wall was the water heater and the furnace. But the rest of this area was clearly a makeshift sex dungeon. There were a few shelves along the walls and the boxes on top looked to be pretty normal. However, the middle shelves contained some more exotic items. There was an extensive collection of sex toys including dildos, plugs, gags, whips, and some bandage supplies.

I finished my drink as daddy guided me to a cussioned platfrom that was hanging by some chains that had been anchored to the ceiling. Daddy helped me to quickly undress and lifted me onto the platform. He and secured my ankles and wrists with cuffs that were attached to the platforms chains. He then put a blindfold on me. The platforms was sized such that my ass was hanging slightly off one edge of the platform and my head was hanging off the other side.

I could feel him circling the platform and eyeing my naked body. When daddy finished started to speak I was so horny that I was just agreeing to everything he said without thinking.

"You're my little slut boy arent you?" he demanded

I managed a meek "yes daddy."

I heard a loud smack and felt a lightning bolt of pain shoot up my body. Daddy had just smacked my bare ass with something (I couldn't see but it felt and sounded like a belt).

"I didn't hear that boy" daddy said menacingly. 

"Yes daddy! I'm your little slut boy!" I cried.

Daddy hit my ass again with another loud crack. It was the hardest I'd ever been hit up to that point and I tried to wriggle away. The pain was searing and im sure my butt was already red and brused.

"I have some rules you boy" he said as began to circle me "Rule number one is I get to use your body however I want, you can't ever say no to me."

"YES DADDY!" I cried as he brought the belt down again, this time across my chest.

I began sobbing uncontrollablly as he continued to circle.

"Rule number two is that I control who you fuck. You will fuck everyone I tell you too and never fuck anyone without my permission"

"YES DADDY" I cried out again. Daddy waited a moment then slapped my face with his hand. He pushed my head down so it was hanging off the platform edge and put one of his hands around my throat. He began choaking me while he grabbed his hard cock with his other and brought it to my lips.

As I began to suck his cock, I heard the crack and felt the sting of the belt on my ass. Daddy had one hand on my neck and the other was holding his cock as he guided it in and out of my mouth. Daddy must of been plabning to share me with a friend and I had already agreed to fuck anyone he told me too.

Daddies friend gave a few more smacks to my ass, thighs, and belly before coiling it up and setting it on my chest. As daddy continued fucking my throat, his friend started to play with my ass. He alternated between giving it a a few slaps with his bare hand, grabbing the cheeks and giving them a squeeze, and pulling them apart to expose my little pink hole.

Daddy's friend pulled his cock out and started to tease my hole. There was no lube yet but I still enjoyed the feeling of a raw cock pressing against the opening. He spit on his cock and began to rub the head in circles around my ass. Just as it felt like I was about to open up and take his cock, he pulled it away and buried his tounge in my hole instead.

I would have been moaning in ecstasy if I hadn't been distracted by the rough throat fuck I was getting on the other end. Between the alcohol and lack of oxygen, I was worried I might pass out. Daddy was really fucking my throat. He pulled out for a moment and held my head in place. As I coughed and struggled to catch my breath, anther pair of hands (from what must have been a third person) placed a damp rag over my face. I recognized the aroma from the small bottle I had been using and took a deep breath. I held a few seconds before I exhaled and took a few more breaths. I felt warm and dizzy and began to go limp.

I didn't pass out but I was in a state where I wasn't fully aware of what was happening to me. I was tied up and powerless anyways, so I just let the feeling wash over me. Everything was blur for the next few minutes. I felt the familiar pleasure of big cock thrusting in and out my hole. I was too far gone to struggle against the cock that was fucking my throat. Whenever someone pulled away, their place was immediately taken by another cock. There were at least 4 guys, maybe more.

They continued to use me from both ends like I was a sex toy. Soon enough I felt the first load shoot into my ass. He continued to fuck for a moment before pulling out and hurrying around to have me lick his cock clean. After he was clean I heard a voice tell me to push. I complied and pushed the load out. As another cock resumed fucking me, one of the guys came around and pushed a tablespoon into my mouth, I realized I had just filled it with cum from my ass and licked the spoon clean.  I held the cum in my mouth to savor the flavor for a few seconds before swallowing.

I quickly resumed taking it from both ends. As the guy in my ass moaned that he he was close, the guy in my throat grabbed my head and pushed deep. Holding me in place he began to quickly rock his hips back and forth while fully inserted. He was trying to cum at the same time as the guy in my ass. I felt a spurt in my ass as announced he has cumming. The guy in my mouth pushed deep and I felt a powerful contraction as he shot his cum straight down my throat. I felt at least 4 pulses from each, with each one alternating between my ass my throat.

I swallowed as the guys swapped places and I began to livk the cum off the cock that had just been in my ass. After I finished cleaning it they swapped places again and I licked the cum off the next cock as the other guy directed me to push the cum out of my ass. Just as I finished licking the most recent cock clean, someone grabbed my head and another tablespoon of cum from ass was poured down my throat. 

As the others left, daddy began to speak again. "Rule 3 is you can never cum without my permission." Yes daddy" I moaned as he slid his cock into my ass.

The pleasure quickly started to build as he fucked my ass. He was bigger than his friends and I was soon begging him "Please daddy, let me cum. I dont know how much longer I can hold back."

"Not yet boy" he replied as he continued to fuck me. I held onto the chains and tried to keep myself from having an orgasm. But after a few more seconds my body began twitching and and spasming uncontrollablly as I felt wave after wave of pleasure wash over me. Daddy saw me cum but didn't respond. He just kept fucking me until I felt his cock twitch as he flooded me with his jazz.

He looked down at me and said "I told you not to cum without permission"

"Sorry Daddy" I replied.

Daddy went over to the shelves and pulled something out. He took off my blindfold so I could watch as he placed my soft little cock into a chastity cage and secure it with a small lock. When I was hard I had a good size cock and I often got hard while I was being fucked. Daddy leaned in and said "I wasn't gonna do this, but since you seem to have trouble following simple instructions I think you need it."

I stayed nude again and sucked him some more as he drove me back. I must have done good because I managed to get another load out of him. I got dressed in the car right before he dropped me off. As soon as got home I thought about breaking the lock on my cage but decided to keep wearing it for a bit as a reminder of the fuck I had just gotten.

Holy shit I got hard!! That was so hot!

Edited by Njn0mc

Part 6: Caught with my Cage.

I kept the cage on for a bit. On Tuesday I arranged to meet two guys (not at the same time) and sucked them off in their cars. On Wednesday I got one guy to do a quick pump and dump. On Thursday I only had one guy for car head.

Aside from my Monday meeting with daddy, it was a kind of disappointing week. I decided to take a break and didn't set anything up for Friday. Instead I made some plans to hang out with my friends instead. I told my parents I was gonna crash at of my buddies place. He picked me up around 5pm and we went to his place. My friend group would hang out there often. His dad wasn't around and his mom basically lived with a boyfriend so we ussually had the house to ourselves.

We mostly stayed in the basement or garage and listened to music while playing cards or beer pong. On this particular night there 7 people there, not including myself. Four were some my guy friends, two were girls I went to school with, and one was an older guy. Also, while I wasnt out, one of the my friends was and he brought an older 'friend' of his.

We played cards and drank in the basement for a bit. But my friend had too much to drink and by 9pm the he had fallen asleep on a couch. Everyone decided to either call it a night or head somewhere else and began to leave. My gay friend agreed to give one of the girls a ride, and asked his older 'friend' if he minded. The older guy said it was fine and that he was gonna leave as soon as he finished his drink. Soon, everyone had left except the me, the older guy, and my drunk friend (who was fast asleep).

I hadn't really been talking to him that night and it was a bit awkward. But I was trying to be polite. He came over and joined me on the couch. I was a little tipsy and didn't know how to react when he put his hand on my thigh. I just continued trying to force small talk when he reached up and gave my dick a squeeze. I stopped mid sentence, unsure of what to do next.

He smiled and said "well, you're full of surprises arent you"

I remained silent as he undid my pants and inspected the cage. After a moment he said "Guess its my lucky night." We stood up and he led me upstairs to the living room. Once there, he undressed me and sat on the couch. I stood there for a while as he looked over my naked body.

Eventually I snapped back to reality. He undid his pants and pulled out his dick as I dropped to my knees. I grabbed the little black bottle out of my pant pocket and crawled to him. He was still soft but was a decent size. I put his dick in my mouth and enjoyed the feeling of his cock growing harder as I bobbed my head up and down on it.

My cock began to hurt a bit as my dick got harder and harder in its cage. It was rather uncomfortable. He spit on his finger and reached around to rub my hole as I continued to suck. My dick was starting to really hurt as it pressed against its cage.

The older guy stood up and lifted me onto the couch. I was on my knees with my head resting on the back and my ass facing outwards. He was rock hard at this point and he began to press the head of his cock against my opening. I took a deep hit from the bottle which relaxed me enough for his cock to slip inside.

"God! thats good" he said. "I thought you friend was a good slut, but he's never let me fuck raw"

I was able to relax and enjoy the dizzy feeling from the combination of alcohol and poppers. My election softened slightly as I slipped into light haze. He fucked my hole for a bit before pulling out and flipping me over.

I was happy the cage was there as I was a total bottom slut and I thought it would deter him from trying to suck my cock. But I was wrong and light headed to stop him as he started to lick my cock through the cage. To my surprise I did enjoy the sensation. Possibly because I knew I wouldn't be able to cum like that with the cage on.

After a few minutes my dick was really starting to hurt again as it strained against the cage. I pushed him a way and presented my ass again. He started rimming my hole as I took another hit from bottle.

He stood up and reinserted his cock. He was going faster this time and I sensed he was about to cum. I took one more deep hit as he pushed deep. He pulled out and told me to get dressed. I was disappointed that I hadn't felt him fill me with his load. I was embarrassed, thinking he hadn't really been enjoying me as much id thought. I quickly dressed and stood there waiting to hear what he had to say. As he buttoned his pants he looked over and said "nights still young, let's go have some fun together"

I grabbed another beer on the way out and we left in his car. I drank the beer in the passenger seat while he was messaging someone on his phone. We pulled into a driveway around 10pm and I finished my beer. We were at a nice house in an upscale neighborhood. Several cars were parked out front and he ushered me through the front door.

I had arrived at small get together. There were 10 people I could see and they all looked to be between the ages of 30 and 50. The guy who brought me asked if I'd like another drink. I nodded yes and he motioned to the couch, "make yourself comfortable... I'm sure everyone here will be happy to meet a nice guy like you"

I sat down on a couch with a group of 5 guys. The seats were arranged as conversation area in a corner of the room. The couch I was on was a three seater with its back against the wall and there was a loveseat was against the other wall. Across from me there were two arm chairs. They were all drinking but were much more sober than I was, not surprising since I'd had more than a few beers over the prior few hours. They introduced themselves to me, John, Jeff, Rich, Tim, and Todd. "And I believe you've already met Peter" Rich said as the guy who brought me walked handed me drink. I agreed but honestly I didn't known his name prior to this exchange.

Peter handed me a cocktail glass and sat down in one of the armchairs.

Tim looked over to Peter and said, "Well, you brought quite the handsome young man with you." Tim then turned to me and said "We've heard alot about you"

Peter laughed and said "Nope, this is a differnt boy than the one I've been seeing."

John laughed and said "You seem to have a gift for find young guys, how did you find this one"

"I found him at a small get together, he's friends with my boy toy. We actually just met tonight"

"You work fast" John said.

Peter shook his head, "No work at all. He said we straight but I copped a feel and found his little clitty is all caged up"

"Oh, I'd like to get a look at that" Tim said. "Did you guys already have some fun together"

"A bit" Peter said, "little slut didn't even ask about a condom"

Jeff looked up fro his drink and smiled "You get a load in you yet?"

"Not tonight" I replied.

"Well, Im sure you'll have plenty of opportunity"

Todd joined the conversation by asking "are you on Prep?"

"Im not on Prep" I confessed. 

"That's crazy" Todd replied "And you take raw loads from from strangers?

I looked down, feeling slightly ashamed and admitted that I did.

Jeff jumped to my defense "Leave him be, I've fucked raw my whole life, including in the 80s and 90s" he paused for a moment before continuing "plus pretty much everyone is either undetectable or on Prep these days."

On one hand I felt I felt a bit better after hearing this. But to be honest the shame I felt from being called out by Todd had really turned me on. I was also drunk enough that my dick was staying soft in spite of how aroused I was getting.

Jeff looked at me and said "Im gonna go out and have a smoke, would you care to join me?"

I said sure and and got up. John got up as well and the three of us walked out a sliding door onto a deck. There was a patio set on the deck with four chairs, two of which were occupied by pair of guys who were puffing on cigars. One of the guys looked like he might be the oldest at the party, maybe mid 60s. The other was a large shirtless hairy guy in his early 40s with a beard.

Jeff lit a cigarette and offered me one. I didn't really smoke except when I drank and I'd been drinking all night. John lit his cigarette and made conversation with Jeff by the deck railing as I started to feel light headed and sat in an empty chair.

"You Peters friend?" the bearded man asked.

"Yes I am" I replied

"I'm Nick and this is Tom" he said motioning to the older guy.

"You having fun tonight?" Nick asked.

"Kind of a slow start so far" I admitted.

"Trying to get right to it?"

I nodded yes.

Nick smiled and said "there are prolly a few guys upstairs, we mostly just socialize down here"

He took a puff of his cigar and said "if you dont care about privacy I can start you off right now"

Nick undid his pants and pulled out his cock. I took a final drag of my cigarette and dropped to my knees. His cock was already semi-errect, it was very thick and around 6.5 inches. He had a silver kings crown piercing that I paused to look at for moment before taking him in my mouth.

I was lost in his cock and the excitement of be watched. Jeff and John stopped their conversation and watched me slurp on Nick's meaty cock. And I noticed that Tom had undone his pants and was rubbing his cock. He was totally soft and and on the small side. But I didn't mind giving him a show. Still puffing his cigar, Nick put his free hand on the back of my head and began push me deeper on each downward stroke.

About 10 minutes in he pushed down hard and shot a stream of cum against the back of my throat. I pulled off slightly and locked my lips around his head as he twitched 3 more times filling my mouth with a rather large thick load of jazz. I opened my mouth holding the load so Nick so could see it before I swallowed.

Still on my knees I turned towards where Jeff and John were standing and asked "whose next?"

"I think ill just watch for now" John said.

I crawled over to Jeff and undid his pants. He wasn't nearly as thick as Nick but was extremely long, about 8.5 inches, with a downward curve. In spite of its length it was probably the easiest cock to deepthroat I'd ever had. I could swallow his whole cock, all the way to the base. I was able to finish him in a matter of minutes. When he announced he was cumming I pushed deep and held while his cock spasmed several times. I could feel the cum shooting down my throat but his cock was so deep I didn't even taste it.

I stood up and leaned against the railing next to Jeff. He buttoned his pants and lit two cigarettes, passing one to me. I took a drag of the cigarette and made some small talk with Jeff.

I went back inside. Jeff and John stayed outside with Nick and Tom. It was now around 11pm and Peter and Rich were no longer downstairs but 2 new guys were present. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and decided to take a look upstairs. I peeked into one of the bedrooms and saw Peter, Rich and and a guy I hadn't met yet. The guy I hadn't met was on all fours on a cussioned bench. He was being fucked by Peter while sucking Rich's cock. I put two fingers in my mouth to wet them and reached into my pants. I watched for a while and rubbing the head of my cock through my cage.

After a bit I moved on to the next room and looked in. There were two guys I hadn't met yet. They were in the bed in the 69 position sucking eachothers cocks. I couldnt see much from the doorway as they were under a bed sheet so I continued to the next room and looked in. There was a guy laying naked in the bed watching porn on a small wall mounted TV. He saw me peak in and quickly motioned for me to enter. He stood up as I walked towards the bed and began to help me undress. I finished off my drink and took out the black bottle before kicking my cloths into a pile on the side of the room.

He bent me over and started to lick my hole. I was already past ready to take some dick. He was already hard from the porn so I moaned "please put your cock in me."

"I dont have any condoms" he said.

After I told him he didn't need a condom to fuck me, I realized that no one had cum in me yet.

He slapped my ass and said "turn around and enjoy the movie."

I turned around to face the TV, still on all fours. He positioned himself behind me and lubed up his cock. I took a hit from the bottle as he pushed his cock inside me. The video was straight porn and was a close up creampie compilation. Not really my thing but I was able to get into it by imagining myself in place of each girl as they got pumped full of of cum.

The guy behind me was pumping away at my ass and was fixated on the screen. I thought he might be straight and got extra turned on at the that I might be getting barebacked by someone who wasn't into me at all. Feeling like nothing but a sex object to be used by men was one of my biggest turn ons. He gave a few deep thrusts and grunted as I felt him explode inside me. My ass finally had its first load of the night. The guy quickly got dressed and left the room leaving me all alone.

I left my cloths on the floor walked naked back to the first room. Peter, Rich, and the guy I hadn't met had been joined by Tim and Nick. Rich was fucking Peter on the bed. Nick was fucking the guy who I had been watching get fucked last time while Tim was under them in the 69 position.

I walked over to Peter and Rich and slipped into the same position Tim was in a few feet away. I sucked Peters cock while Rich thrusted his cock in and out of Peters ass. Peter returned the favor by licking at my limp caged cock. After 15 min or so Peters cock began to twitch and my mouth was finally filled with his seed. I held his cum in my mouth while shifting to tounge Rich's balls. Rich grunted and pushed deep filling Peter with his load. I opened my mouth and caught a glob of cum as time pulled out. 

"Looks like your friend is hungry tonight" Rich said to Peter "maybe you should feed him somemore"

Peter sat upright and pushed a few times squirting gobs of Rich's cum into my open mouth. Peter got up and looked down at me. My mouth was still open and full of cum. "Damn boy, you really are a cum slut aren't you?" he said.

I swallowed both loads and replied "I try to be".

I moved to the edge of the bed as Nick announced he was about to cum. He gave a few deep trusts and pulled out. Seeing an opening i slipped in and began to lick the cummy hole. Just as I finished lapping up Nick's cum, Tim moaned that he was gonna cum. His partner locked his lips as Tim moaned and filled his mouth.

I ran into Todd and John as I left the room and the three of us went back to the room I had left my cloths. It quickly became apparent that John was a bottom. We got on all fours next to eachother and Todd alternated between us for a bit. I was happy when Todd finished inside me instead of John.

After I got dressed Peter found me. It was getting late and he had already come twice. He asked if I needed a ride back to my friends place. He dropped me off and, near complete exhaustion, I fell fast asleep on the couch thinking about all the cocks and cum I had lucked into that night.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

Part 7: Punished by Daddy.

The next Monday, daddy picked me up in the afternoon. He seemed a little more stern than our other meetings but I sucked his cock on the ride to his house. He didn't speak to me the whole ride and, unlike our previous meetings, he didn't offer any drinks wjen we arrived. Without a work he led me straight downstairs. We were in the rec room portion of the basement and daddy had placed a bench in the middle of an open area.

I had already figured out that daddy liked to tie me up so I didn't protest as he roughly removed my cloths and pushed me down onto the bench. I was on my belly with my my arms hanging on either side. My fingertips just barely touched the floor. Daddy knelt down and used a set of zip ties to secure my wrists to the bench legs. He then went behind me secured my feet as well. I felt unbalanced when pushed my legs forward and tightened the ties.

Daddy then then pulled out a roll of duct tape and began to wrap it around my midsection and the bench. I had been tied up before, but this was a little different. By the time he had made several passes with the tape there was was no give at all. Daddy ripped the tape and began the same process again with one arm, then the other, then my legs. When he was finished I was totally immobile, tied so tight and so thoroughly that I wasn't even able to wiggle.

Daddy finally spoke, "What was the second rule I gave you?"

"To fuck everyone you tell me to daddy"

Daddy leaned down next to me and quietly asked "what else?"

"To never fuck anyone without your permission"

He smile at me gently running is fingers through my hair. "You didn't obey me did you?"

"I did daddy" I lied "I promise."

"What about the party you went to on Friday?"

My heart skipped a beat. I had had dominant guys before and usually enjoyed their punishments when I broke their rules or provoked them. I repressed a smile and said "Im sorry daddy. I just get so horny sometimes." Then I lied again, "I promise I'll never do it again"

"So you're gonna be a good boy and follow my rules?"

"Yes daddy" I said, trying to sound as sincere as possible. 

"I don't believe you. I think you're a slut and you'll fuck whoever I tell you to."

"Yes daddy" I replied.

"Since you're a slut I don't think you'll listen about fucking without my permission"

"I won't do it again" I moaned, eagerly awaiting my punishment.

Daddy waited silently for a moment before continuing "Since the cage wasn't enough, I think I know a way to make you behave"

"I have some people waiting to meet you, and you have to fuck everyone I tell you to right?"

"Yes daddy" I agreed.

Daddy pulled a ball gag out of his pocket and placed in my mouth.

"You told me the first time we talked online that you weren't on Prep, you haven't started taking birth control since then have you?"

Unable to speak, I shook my head no. Daddy pushed my head against the bench and taped it down with a few passes from his tape roll. "I have HIV, I never mentioned it before because I'm undetectable"

I wasn't particularly phased by this news. I never asked guys their status since I figured most guys would lie about it anyway. Plus most poz guys I knew were on meds and undetectable.

Then daddy leaned in and whispered in my ear "The guys who are are gonna fill you up today have HIV too... but they aren't on treatment"

My eyes went wide as daddy stood up and moved behind me. "Ill bet your gonna cum a lot from this" he said as he unlocked and removed my cage. He then slid a large bowl under me and yelled "alright, he's ready" as he stood up.

The door opened and I could see the guys as they walked in. There were five guys and they were already naked when they walked in. The first to enter was a muscular black man with a very large cock (about 7 inches). The second was a skinny white guy who was still quite large (probally around 6.5 inches). The next two were Hispanic had similar builds. They both had big cocks that were similar in size to the white guy, though one was uncircumcised. The final guy to walk was in was a massive black man. He didnt have a lot of muscle definition but he definitely wasn't fat. He kinda looked like he could be one the guys you see in stongman competitions. He had the largest cock I'd ever seen in real life. If someone told me it was 10 inches long with a 6 inch circumference I would've believed it in an instant.

The guys formed a semicircle around my backside as I struggled in vain to lossen myself. I stopped almost immediately as I felt one of the guys push his bare cock into my hole. I could tell it was one of the smaller guys, which was sill very large considering the circumstances.

It felt like he was ripping me apart as his cock pushed past my second ring. Maybe it was because I was dead sober or perhaps had gotten too used to using my bottle to relax the muscles in my ass. My guess is that it hurt so much because of the combination of being extra tight from taking the weekend off and because I was resisting his cock as much as I could.

My ass felt it was on fire as the guy began to mercilessly pound his cock into me. I was trying to push his cock out by tightening my ass as much as I could. But I think my resistance only made it better for him. He fucked me harder and harder for a few minutes. Before abruptly pulling his cock out.

Another guy, similar in size, immediately replaced him and began to pound away. The sort pause between cocks only made my hole hurt more as the second guy repeatedly slammed his cock into me. He went just as hard and fast as the first.

The first guy threw his leg over me and say down on my back. He grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled my cheeks apart to give the guy who was fucking a nice view as he buried his cock my hole. With my cheeks being held apart the guy who was fucking me grabbed his cock and began to pull it all the way out before slamming back in.

The feeling of rapidly alternating between being empty and being stuffed with cock would have been ecstasy. But I was still resisting and echo thrust felt like it was tearing me apart. In fact, I probably would have cum right then if not for the searing pain. Realizing that I was helpless, I decided to stop trying to push him out. As soon as I relaxed my ass, his cock started to feel amazing. Although my ass was still burning, I quickly started to enjoy myself.

The first guy let go of my ass and stood back up. As he joined the others I heard him say "That might be the tightest ass I've ever had"

The guy was fucking me agreed and added "I think were gonna have to work him for a while before before he's ready for you."

I head a deep voice say "He's tied up, it doesn't matter if ready" The guy fucking me pulled out and moved out of the way. I felt a large hand grab my ass and the massive cock pressed against my hole. It started to hurt he began to push harder and harder. I began to try and kick and stuggle agains the tape. It didn't feel like his massive cock would even fit inside my hole. With a slight forward trust the head of his cock finally pushed inside me.

He slowly pushed forward until his cock was pressed against my second ring. He started to push harder and harder to force his way through the obstruction. Finally, with quick thrust his head was forced through. He paused for a minute while I focused on taking some deep breaths through my nose and adjusted to his size.

It felt like I'd been fully stuffed when he said "Look at this slut struggle to take two inches... you guys think he can handle eight more?"

He began to push forward again. He was going slow and it felt like it was going in forever. By the time he paused again I would've sworn id been stuffed with at least 20 inches of thick hard cock. But he sighed and said "alright, were about halfway there now. Someone wanna give the boy some help?"

One of the guys moved closer to me and pull out a small bottle. He said "I've got some good stuff, had a friend make it himself, way better the stuff you get from the store" The black guy began pushing his cock into me again as the other guy came up and held a bottle to my nose. I took a big huff and felt a rush like nothing I'd felt before. The whole room felt like it had gone dim and I felt dizzy and warm. My heart felt like it was pending out my chest.

The huge cock inside felt more pleasurable as he continued to push further. It felt like he'd another 20 inches when he stopped. "Thats it, you must be a slut to take all 10 inches like that." He started to pump, slowly at first, only moving an inch or so each stroke.

The other guy gave me another hit from his bottle as the big dick in my ass slow picked up speed. He increased his stroke length, probably to about two inches, but he was so deep each trust felt like it was five or six inches. It was already more intense than any other time before. I kept taking hits from the bottle as I was fucked harder and harder. Eventually, just as it felt like he was pounding me with the whole length of his dick, he pulled out.

I snapped out my daze when one of the guys said "Look at the gape, who likes to fuck a loose hole?"

Another guy quickly pushed his cock inside me. He felt small after the monster I'd just been taking. Everyone there had a big dick and I got turned on knowing that my ass had been fucked so good I could barely feel this new cock. As he pounded away, my ass adjusted to his size and the feeling more and more intense. Eventually, I had tightened up enough to really enjoy the feeling of his cock. I began to moan slightly through the gag.

The guy who had been sharing his bottle with me a moment before removed the tape from my head and loosened the gag. The gag feel around my neck as he straddled the bench. This would have been my opportunity to tell them to stop but I was enjoying myself so much I had forgotten that they were all poz. I opened my mouth and he pushed his cock into my throat. I opened my eyes just as I reached the base of his cock and found myself face to face with a biohazzard tattoo.

The tattoo was burried under his trimmed public hair. It was about two or three inches and was red with a black outline. I wouldn't have even noticed amongst his pubes if it wasn't colored in. As he pulled his cock out I noticed something was written above the symbol but he pushed his cock back into my throat before I could make it out. As he pulled out again I focused on the writing and managed to make it out... 'POZ' in black block lettering. 

I moaned as he pushed back into my throat. The combination of being filled with cock from both ends was turning me on so much that I found myself unable to protest. The guy in my ass had switched his position slightly and was now hitting my prostate with each trust. The pleasure built quickly and I soon felt my body begin to spasm as I came hard. It was so intense that would have been screaming in ecstasy if my throat wasn't stuffed with cock.

The guy fucking me noticed and began to pond me harder as I came again and again. After the oragasm had passed the guy in my mouth pulled out so I could catch my breath. I could feel the guy in my ass was getting close and decided I to tell him not to cum in me. However, before I could catch my breath and get a word in, someone pushed the ball gag onto my mouth and fastened behind my head.

The guy was pounding and furiously and was breathing heavily. I knew he was about to fill me with poz cum but was powerless to protest. Instead, he pulled his cock out and another guy immediately took his place. I felt a little conflicted because I was relieved that I hadn't been breed with poz cum but he had fucked me so good that I felt like he deserved to fill me up.

As the next guy started to pick up his pace one of the guys said "looks likes he's definitely fertile." I didn't know what he meant at first but he came around and held his cock in front of my face. I quickly realized what he meant when I noticed a small glob of pinkish colored lube stuck the base of his cock. It meant that one of the guys, probably the massive black cock from earlier, had litterally tore me open a bit and a that tiny amount of blood had mixed with the lube.

They were right too, they were poz with high viral loads, I wasn't on prep, and now there was a direct pathway for infection. I couldnt do much about so I went back to trying to enjoy the feeling of getting rough fucked by a big hard cock. The guy in my ass was fucking me good and hard

I realized I was getting turned on by the situation and came again. The guy behind be pounded away as fast and hard as he could. He moaned and pushed his cock deep and I felt his cum flood the inside of my ass. When he pulled out I tried to push as much of the cum out as I could. More of his huge load plopped out with each push and landed in the bowl that was under me. As his cum mixed with my two loads from before I felt another cock press against my opening and push inside.

"Fuck yeah, I love sloppy holes" he said as he pounded away. He came in less than a minute. Again, I tried to push his cum out could hear splits as globs of poz cum fell into the bowl. One of the guys came around and removed my gag. "Hows that poz cum feel faggot?"

I was speechless at first. But we were past the point of no return. I decided to just embrace the situation. "I love being filled with cum" I said. I figured I could just skip school the next day and see about getting some post exposure medicine.

The guy grabbed my hair and pulled my head up "I know you like being full cum, I wanna hear you say what kinda cum."

"I like being filled with poz cum" I moaned.

Another guy took position behind me and started pumping as the guy who was pulling my hair pushed a bottle under my nose. He let go as soon as I had taken a hit. While I was being fucked the two guys who had just cum moved around to my my front. They stood shoulder to shoulder and as I alternated between them, lapping the cum off their hard cocks. The guy who was in my ass was ponding away hard and came just as I finished cleaning the two hard cock in front of me.

I didn't try to push his load out this this time. As he came around to get his dick cleaned that it was the smaller fit black guy who had just filled me up. As I started to lick the cum off his cock, I felt the unmistakable feeling of the other large black guy pushing against my hole. I swallowed the cum I had collected and asked for anther hit from the bottle. Even after a deep hit, the massive cock still felt like it might rip me in half.

I tried to take my mind off it by focusing on licking the cum off the the cock in front of me. By the time I finished swallowing the last bits of cum from his cock, the big guy behind had built up some speed and a was fucking me nice and deep. With each trust of his cock, I could hear cum squirting out and splashing into the bowl.

I was soon overcome and came a third time. This was now a personal record for the most times I'd cum in a single session. At this point the bowl had three loads of my cum and three loads of poz cum. I felt the massive cock explode in my ass as I moaned "Please poz me with you big cock"

My ass was gaping when he pulled out and his cum poured right out of me. One of the guys replaced his cock and continued to fuck me. They took turns flooding me with cum until everyone had cum at least twice, most had cum three times. I even came a fourth time towards the end.

After everyone had cum. Daddy got up and came over to me. He had been sitting on the couch watchingand matubating. He didn't touch me at all but knelt behind me and grunted a few time. He shot his cum straight into the bowl. After he had cum he stood up and took the bowl with him over to the small bar counter.

I couldnt see him. But I knew the bowl had 4 loads of my cum and 28 loads of poz cum (including the one from daddy). After a few moments he announced to the group that he had measured 128 mL. The guys started to free me the bench while daddy continued to say that had measure the loads they guys had collected over the weekend and they measured 156 mL for a total of 1.2 cups of cum.

I was shaking as I started to stand stopped when daddy said "get on your knees and put your but in the air." I knelt down on the bench like was told. "Now lay on your chest and show me you're ass." I dropped down to my chest and pulled my cheeks apart as the guys gathered around me. My hole was still gaping and one of them pulled out a funnel and inserted it.

Daddy walked over with a large cup that was almost overflowing with cum. He began to pour, stopping from time to time to let the cum drain down into my hole. Once the glass was empty he told me to stay still and removed the funnel. I felt something press against my ass as a large plug was inserted to seal in all the cum. .

I decided to give everyone a show. With everone still watching I got up and walked over to the counter. I picked up the bowl and began to lick it clean. I heard one of the guys say "Where did you find this little slut?"

Daddy pushed me off when I tried to suck his cock on the ride back. It was dead silent the whole time. After I got out he didn't even acknowledge me before he drove away. I kept the plug in the whole night. It felt good falling asleep that I had over a cup of cum swimming inside me.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12

I'd say that's just about the perfect way I want to get pozzed.  Subservient.  Obedient.  Restrained.  Helpless to resist.  Accepting my fate.  The only change I'd make is to have a pierced Master/Owner be extremely viral too (1 million+) and viciously ram his way inside me and tear me up for the first poz seeding to infect my bloodstream.  Growl in my ear as he shoots that he just ruined me as I whimper "Thank you, Sir!" with each blast through the gag.

Part 8: 24 Hour Cumdump (1 of 2)

The next day I went to a doctor was prescribed some post exposure meds. I figured if I took the medicine as prescribed I'd be alright. After all, I was only 18 and was still in highschool. I didn't wanna have HIV for the rest of my life.

While I was there I admitted to the doctor that I have sex with men and that I rarely use protection. It was a kind of liberating experience as I wasn't out and had never admitted to anyone that I fucked men before. The doctor recommended I set up an appointment with my own doctor and get a prescription for Prep if I was gonna continue the risky behavior I'd been engaged in.

I agreed and set an appointment with my doctor but the appointment was about 4 months away. In the mean time, I figured I could get barebacked a few more times while I was on the post exposure meds and then use condoms until I was able to start Prep.

I set up a few appointments durring the rest of the week and messaged a guy I'd been talking to about getting a hotel room on Friday. The guy wasn't free Friday but said he would be free all day on Saturday. I got one of my friends to agree to cover for me so I could be away from home all Saturday without any questions (I told my friend I'd been chatting with a girl and we were gonna met up).

The rest of the week was pretty standard for me. Throughout the week, I met a guy or two each day and swallowed their cum or let them fill my ass. When Saturday finally came, my friend picked me up around 10am and dropped me off at the mall. I went through the mall to a different entrance on the other side and immediately got into the car of the guy who had agreed to get to the room. Soon enough we were alone.

It wasnt a very nice room but it was on the ground floor of a motel. The room door opened directly into the rear parking lot. The room was perfect for what I wanted. Like the last time I had been a hote dump, I had put posts up on several websites and messaged guys on a couple of different gay apps. The posts and messages all contained a few pics of my ass and each basically said the same thing:

Hotel Cumdump

Message me with a dick pic and what times you will available. Let me know if you bareback and if you only want one on one or are ok with sharing. Ill reply back with a time slot and youll have 30 minutes. Ill take as many guys as I can but will give priority to guys who fuck raw.

But before I could get what I wanted, I had to take care of the guy who was providing the room. He wasn't the type I would have normally gone for. He was pale and overweight and very awkward (also his hygiene left alot to be desired) . I knelt down down on the bed and let him do his thing. He had a very small cock and didn't last long. However, I did kinda enjoy the thought that I was probably the hottest piece of ass he'd ever had.

He tried to stick around and chat after he fininished and even tried to get me to top him (which was just about the last thing I'd ever wanna do).  I was polite but forceful as I reminded him that I had been very upfront about being a total bottom. Eventually he took the hint and left.

I was still looking since people had a tendency to flake out on me. But, I already had the schedule more than half way filled in with various screenames and email addresses.

Noon - PowerTop / Free

1pm - Professor /Free

2pm Free / Free

3pm - RawTop / Free

4pm - Free / HungDaddy

5pm - HostForAss / Dad4Son

6pm - Playtime and MascOnly / DLDick

7pm - Free / 4BoyToy

8pm - UseUrHole / Free

9pm - HungCouple(2) / NoTaps

10pm - Comando, DoItRaw, BareBreeder / Free

11pm - RawKum / BBCTop

Midnight - Top4Bottom / RawFun

1am - KinkyGuy

2am - Free / OtterMan

I set up my computer on a desk and messaged the first guy I wanted to meet. His screen name was PowerTop but there was nothing particularly special about him. However, I had asked him to bring a bottle of vodka and some fresh poppers. After my experience I Monday I had done some research and found out that my bottle was well past its best by date (especially since I didnt know how long it had been open before I even got it).

When he arrived we did a shot together and I opened my brand new bottle of 'black label' poppers as I knelt down on the bed. He lubed up his cock and slid into my hole as I took a hit. The new bottle was definitely better than the one I had been using and I was able to relax and enjoy the warm heart pounding sensation while he used me as his own personal fuck doll.

I was already in heaven as he filled me with my second load of the night. I jumped back on my computer and started giving out my room number and meeting times to each guy who messaged me.

I didnt manage to find anyone for the 12:30 slot and the next guy, professor, flaked on me. But, I did arrange for a few more guys, MusclePig at 1:30, DomTop at 2:00, and XXL at 8:30.

MusclePig walked in at 1:30 on the dot. Normally I'd have been waiting on all fours but I was messaging guys on my computer and had lost track of time. I tried to make up for it by quickly dropping to my knees and undoing his belt. MusclePig was a good name for him. He was a bit older but clearly worked out alot and I could see his nipples were pierced through his skin tight tank top.

As his pants dropped to his knees I found myself face to face with his girthy cock. He wasn't super long but was quite thick and had a large steel Prince Albert piercing. I sucked his cock till he was hard then assumed my position on the bed. I looked back as he kicked off his pants and noticed a biohazzard tattoo on his calf.

I didn't say anything but wondered how many poz cocks I had taken without even knowing. The thoughts faded as soon as he walked over and pressed his barecock against my hole. I took a deep hit from my bottle and focused getting as much pleasure from his thick cock as I could. He fucked me deep and came in me with 5 minutes to spare.

MusclePig left and I assigned times to two more guys, VersDick at 2:30pm and PipeLayer for 2am. I climber onto the bed and assumed my position to wait for the next guy. DomTop arrived a few minutes late and gave me a quick pump and dump. By this time I had enough cum in me that it was splurting out with each thrust and leaking onto the bed as I was being fucked. I didnt look back at him the whole time but his cock felt great for the 15 or so minutes he was pumping my ass. He gave a few grunts and added his load to the theee that were already inside me.

As soon as he was gone I got back on my computer and found I had a new message from a guy with the screen name POZBreeder. The message said he was POZ top with a friend (also POZ). The message said he would be available anytime after midnight. I checked out some pics he had attached and realized he was one of the guys who had fucked me on Monday. It wasn't hard to figure out as he was the one with a biohazzard symbol and the word POZ tattooed right above his cock. I replied back with my room number and told him to come at 3am, since I knew he was POZ I told him condoms would be required.

I took a shot of vodka and got back on the bed just as the door opened. VersDick ponded me good for almost the whole 30 minutes and gave me my fifth load. I didnt have enough time to check my messages again before RawTop arrived put a sixth load in my ass. No one came durring the 3:30 slot so I got back on my computer.

I agreed to meet MarriedDiscreet at 4:00, although I was disappointed that his message said he was safe only. I had another message from POZBreeder. The message said that he only fucked raw but his friend still wanted to meet. I laughed when I found out his friends screenname was SafeFun.

I sent a message to him and asked about his screen name. He replied back and, although his screename was SafeFun, he confirmed that he was POZ, had a high viral load (he said we had recently had to change his meds), and that he preferred to fuck raw but would use a condom to meet. He sent me a few dick pics and asked if he could bring a friend or two. I replied back that I was taking all the cocks I get but that they had to use condoms if they were POZ and weren't undetectable. His last message said he would get as many guys as he could and would see me at 3am.

MarriedDiscreet showed up at 4:00. He had a little trouble getting hard with the condom on. I told him he could take it off and assured him ass would feel much better without protection. He hesitated and ultimately declined. I turned around and sucked him off. I was getting really good at giving head and within 10 minutes he was ready to cum. Just as I sensed he was getting close, he pushed my head off and started jerking furiously. I opened my mouth and let him coat my tounge with a thick load of creamy white cum.

When he left I took another shoot and got back on the bed to wait for HungDaddy. By this time the sheets were starting to get soaked through from all the cum that had been fucked out of me. HungDaddy showed up a bit late but filled me with another big load, my seventh of the night.

Host4Ass was a no show but I found another guy, LuvSmooth, who was open to groups and told him to come at 6. Dad4Son arrived a bit early to give me load number 8. As soon as he left I took anther shot of vodka in preparation for 6pm. The guys who were comming (Playtime, MascOnly, and LuvSmooth) were open to groups and I had told each of them they could bring a friend or two if the wanted.

At 6:00, three guys showed up together. As soon as they arrived one started pumping my ass while the other moved around to to other side of the bed for blowjob. The third guy watched for a while. After 5 minutes had passed and alarm on one of their phones went off. Without a word the guy who was fucking my cummy ass pulled out and moved around for a blowjob the guy who had been watching slid his cock into my hole. And the guy who I had been sucking moved to the side and reset the timer.

About a minute after they had swapped there was a knock at the door. The free guy answered it and two more guys entered the room. He explained their timer plan to the new arrivals and when it went off again everyone switched. The guy in my ass moved to my mouth and one of the newcomers shoved his cock into my hole.

I sucked and fucked for another 5 minutes and they swapped positions again. When the timer went off a 4th time the fucking my ass announced he was close and pushed deep as he filled me with cum (the 9th load in my ass). Everyone swapped again and I licked the guy who had just cum clean.

When I had finished licking the cum from his cock he got dressed and left. The alarm went off again and everyone swapped. This time I managed to make both guys cum. One in my ass and one in my mouth. I swallowed and when the timer went off everyone swapped again. The guy who came in my mouth got dressed and left and the guy who came in my ass did the same as soon I finished cleaning his cock. With only two guys left they took turns swapping between fucking my ass and having me suck their cocks clean. 

There was a knock at the door and the guy who was fucking pulled out his cock and answered it. I heard a brief exchange at the door but couldn't make out the words since I was too busy deepthoating cock. After a moment the door shut and the two of them went back to fucking me.

Finally one of them came in me and they swapped again. As I finished licking the cum from his cock the other guy came. They stayed for a bit and continued dipping their cocks and cummy ass and having me lick them clean. Eventually they both dressed and left.

By my count I now had loads from 12 different guy swimming around in my ass, plus a few loads in my stomach. It was now almost 7pm and I got back on my computer. I had an angry message from DLDick. He had shown up at 7 and seen me getting fucked by two of the guys from the group I'd just been with.

He was upset. Which was understandable since his screename litterally had had DL in it and he hadn't agreed to group action. I appologized and explained that the guys had lasted a bit longer than expected. I told he could come back if he wanted since I didn't have anyone for 7pm. I'm sure from the doorway he probably had a full view of everything, my gaping cum filled hole was pointed straight at the door. He quickly replied back that I was nasty slut and could go fuck myself (fair enough since it was kinda my fault).

I decided that in the future I should probably give give groups a bit of extra time. I got a few messages from differnt guys but most were only free before 1am and I was totally booked up. I did find one guy, Bearded, who said he could come before work at 5am and another, NightShift, who could come when he got off work at 6am.

4BoyToy gave me a quick pump and dump and UseUrHole filled me with load number 14. After my experience on monday where daddy had measured out all the cum I took, I figured out that a 1/4 cup of cum was about 14 loads. As a result I considered 14 loads to be an important milestone.

When XXL showed up I was a bit amused that he was kinda on the small side and  didn't last very long. His load made 15. Hung couple showed up at 9:00 and they took turns fucking me. One of them filled me with cum and the other explained that he was a vers bottom and didn't ussually cum from topping. After they left NoTaps arrived and gave me my 17th load.

BareBreeder showed up first, arriving at 10pm sharp. He was already balls deep immediately assumed when Commando showed up a few minutes later. When DoItRaw arrived I was being fucked from both sides. I figured one would watch while the other two tag teamed me but DoItRaw had other ideas.

DoItRaw immediately took control of the situation and had BareBreeder lay on his back while I lowered myself onto his cock and continued trying to swallow Commando's dick. I generally preferred being on all fours but did like be ordered around by DoItRaw. I had to stop sucking for a minute as he came up behind me. I realized They were gonna try to stuff two cocks in my ass at the same time.

DoItRaw and BareBreeder were both on the large side. Since BareBreeder was already inside me I tried to relax and focus on breathing as DoItRaw pressed his cock against my hole and started to slide his cock in. I grabbed my bottle and took a deep hit. I held the hit as the second cock pushed in and bottomed out.

They paused for a moment and started fuckeimg my ass tougher. I began to suck cock again while the two cocks in my ass began to pump in and out. At first they were out of sync. I felt one cock being pushed in as the other slid out then felt them reverse as the first slid out and the second pushed in.

After taking 3 cocks at the same for a solid 20 minutes we chaged it up a bit. Two of the guys laid down on the floor with their legs intertwined and their cocks held together. The third guy helped me to lower myself onto the two cocks. He held me steady myself as I impaled myself with cock. It wad hard to maintain that position for more than 5 minutes.

We got back on the bed and returned to the position we had been in with two cocks in my ass and one in my mouth. One of the guys in my ass said he was getting close and they guy in my mouth suggested they should all try to cum at the same time. The other guy who was in my ass said he would probably get turned on enough to cum as soon as the first guy came.

While the two in my ass tried to hold back, the guy in my mouth grabbed my head and started to rough fuck my throat. He grunted that he was getting close and the two cocks in my ass started to guck harder fuck. I felt one of the cocks in my ass twitch as he started to pump his cum into me. As soon as he announced he was cumming the guy in my mouth pushed his cock deep in my throat and held me in place. The timing wasn't perfect but the other two guys started to cum before the first finished. For one brief seconds I felt 3 different cocks all unloading inside me.

The next two hours were pretty straightforward. RawKum lived up to his name and gave me load number 20. BBCTop wasn't huge but he also lived up to his name and gave me my 21st load. Top4Bottom was decent but was just a bit on the smaller side and he used a condom. Raw fun was about average and swapped between my mouth and ass a few times. I asked if he wanted to used the cum from Top4Bottoms filled condom to lube me up. He said the more vum the better as he poured the condom into my gape and shoved his vovk in after it. He asked where I wanted him to cum. He filled my ass exactly like I asked him to.

I did another shot of vodka to keep my buzz going and KinkyGuy arrived at 1am. He had a Prince Albert and multiple studs in a line down the length of his cock. He asked about trying a few things like fisting, watersports and bondage. I appologized and explained that while I'd be willing to try some other time, we didn't have the time to test my limits this night. He seemed disappointed at first but seemed to really into fucking my cum filled ass. He asked a how many loads I had taken and seemed thrilled that I was so full of cum

Im not sure if it was his big cock fucking me, or how verbal he was, or the piercings, or the hit I took from my bottle; but I finally shot my first load as he pounded my cum soaked hole. He saw that I cupped my hand and caught a big load of my own cum (as well as a few globs of the cum cocktail from my ass that had dripped down my balls). He told me to suck the cum out of my hand and hold it in my mouth. I did exactly as he instructed and swallowed when I felt him start to fill me with his cum.

I now had 24 loads loads inside me. Using the same estimates I had come up with earlier there was now about a half a cup of cum that had been shot into me that night. After I finished with PipeLayer and Otterman the count was upto 26. I also arranged for two more guys Weekend Warrior at 7am and MorningWood at 8am.

I took another shot to get ready for 3am. I kinda needed it since I was so nervous. In a way I both did and did not know was comming next. I didnt know how many guys were going to come but I did know at least one was POZ and had a high viral load.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Part 8: 24 Hour Cumdump (2 of 2)

I was excited but also a bit scared as I waited for 3am. I had no idea how many guys were gonna show up but I knew for sure that at least one was POZ and had a high viral load.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed when I heard a knock at the door. I had taped the door latch open so I yelled out that it was unlocked then turned around and bent over so the first thing the guys would see as the came in was my ass.

As the small group filed in, I realized that my hole was still gaping slightly even though it had been a few minutes since I'd had a dick inside me. There was also a large puddle of cum where I had just been sitting.

One of the guys tossed a plastic bag onto the night stand, a quick glance confirmed that the bag was full of condoms. I heard a voice behind me say "Including me there are 6 of us, everyone here is POZ. Turns out it's hard to find a neg guy who wants share a hole with someone whose POZ"

One of the guys grabbed a condom from the nightstand and rolled it over his cock. His cock still felt good, even with the rubber on. He pulled back after a few minutes and a different guy quickly put on a condom and started to fuck me. He was followed by another guy and another guy.

After they had been fucking for about 15 minutes one of the guys set his phone down in front of my face. It was playing a 20 minute long video and was at the very beginning. I recognized my hotel room door.

The guys who were ponding my ass swapped out just as I heard myself call out that the door was unlocked in the video. The cock inside me felt like heaven and I took a deep hit from my bottle. My eyes were glued to the video as I watched how the group of guy had circled around my ass after the entered the room.

The camera moved in for a close up of my hole. As I had expected it was slightly gaped. Honestly, I didn't like how it looked in the video. It was purplish in color and looked puffy and swollen. I figured it was alright though. After all my hole had been getting rough fucked by multiple guys for the last several hours.

I almost came durring a brief moment in the close up where a large glob of cum dripped out and started to run down my balls. The guys behind me swapped again but I barely noticed as I was transfixed on the video I was watching. The video had finally reach the point where the guys had started fucking me.

I took a hit from my bottle and savored the sensation of being fucked by a hard cock while watch a video of myself being fucked. They guys behind swapped again at almost the exact same time as the guys in the video. As the video continued I couldn't belive how sloppy my hole was from all the cum. With each trust I could see that the outside of the condom was covered in a mixture of cum and anal lube.

I wondered for a moment while I was watching myself in the video if the condoms were providing more protection to me or to the guys who were fucking me. Although they were all POZ, I didnt really know the status of any of the guys who had already filled me. The thought turned me on and I felt like I was getting close to cumming as the video reached the 15 minute mark. I took another hit from the bottle and continued to watch myself take cock. The guy in the video was giving me deep thrusts and almost pulling all the way out on each stroke. 

Suddenly, at the end of one of the strokes the guy reached down and pulled at the base of the condom. The condom stayed on but had rode up about an inche on his cock. A few strokes later he did the same thing. The base of the condom in the video was now at the halfway point of his dick.

I realized he was trying to stealth fuck me. I didn't say anything though. After all, everything in the video happened 20 minutes prior and I figured the other guys would have stopped him from going raw. I figured that at the very least, if they were all trying to stealth fuck me they wouldn't show me a fucking video of it.

The guy in the video gave the condom another tug. As he shoved it in again, the base of the condom was now only around the head of cock. The condom was gone for the next few strokes but I was so turned on I couldn't say anything. I didn't cum but felt like I was just moments away and everything was super intense. As guy in the video pulled out and another guy with a condom took his place. The intensity faded slightly but Istill felt as if I was on the verge of an orgasm for the next few minutes.

The video ended and I took another hit from my bottle. I hadn't cum but the cock in my ass was still fucking me good and I had really enjoyed the sustained feeling of being right on the edge for so long. One of the guys collected the phone and a different phone was set down in front of me. Another video was playing. The beginning of this video overlapped with the end of the first one. Once again the pleasure of being fucked built up as I got more and more turned on watching the guy remove the condom for a second time (this time from a slightly different angle).

By the time the condom disappeared inside me for the last time my eyes were watering and I had I death grip on the sheets. The feeling I had was as intense as any orgasm I'd ever had but had lasted for several minutes. I couldn't believe I didn't cum watching the final few thrusts from the raw cock. Again the pleasure slowly started to fade after the point in the video where he pulled out and was replace by a wrapped up cock. 

I didnt enjoy the condom part quite as much but it was still amazing being fucked while simultaneously watching myself being fucked. I began to think to myself how much I disliked condoms, when guys in the video swapped out again. The guy in video wasn't wearing a condom at all.

I waited a moment to see if anyone was going to stop him, but no one did. After I focused for a few seconds I realized it didn't feel like the guy who was actually fucking me at that very moment was wearing a condom. I reached back with one hand as he pulled outward and felt his big, smooth, and totally unprotected cock slide through my fingers. As he continues to shove his cock in and out I decided it felt to good to tell him to stop.

After a few more thrusts I found myself lost in the video again. I felt the intense orgasmic feeling quickly return as I watched myself taking a big hard POZ cock while knowing I was being fucked by a big hard POZ cock.

I realized that none of the guys who were fucking me cared about about my well being at all. I was just a slut to them, an object that they could use to pleasure their cocks. This realization just made the intensity build more. I loved that they all saw what was happening. I loved that no one had tried to stop it. I loved that they had probally planned all this in advance. I loved that they knew I wasn't on Prep and didn't care if they infected me. Most of all, I loved how slutty and worthless it made me feel.

I took another hit from by bottle as the intense pleasure built even further. One of the guys pointed out that I had clearly realized that I was being barebacked. I had to grab a pillow and burry my face to keep from screaming when the guy who was fucking me said "little sluts not even trying to stop it." Another guy laughed and said "I think he's a slut for POZ cock"

The guys swapped again and I managed to take another whiff from my bottle before I had to bury my face again. I was ussually very quite durring sex but I was now actively screaming into the pillow. My muffled cries seemed to encourage the guy who was fucking me to go even harder

Most of the guys had been pretty quite too, it had been like that all night. But all that changed when the guys swapped again and one who started pounding my ass spoke up and gruffly said "You like that POZ cock you fucking slut?"

I had been bitting the pillow that was under my face. I managed to unclench my teeth and keep from screaming just long enough to gasp "yes."

"I wanna hear you say it" he said.

I pulled my face off the pillow and managed to say "Yes!" a little louder and clearer than before. I immediately had to muffle my cries with the pillow. The guy smacked my ass hard and said "NO! I wanna hear you say you love POZ cock."

I tried to pull myself together enough to answere him with out involuntarily crying out. I wanted to stay quite enough that no one could hear us from outside or from an adjacent room. I lifted my face from the pillow and immediately knew I was loosing control, I let out a loud orgasmic cry. As I tried to speak, I uncontrollablly switched between yelling, speaking, and moaning "Uugh! I love your Ahhh! FUCK ME, I love your POZ COCK"

He reached forward and grabbed my hair to stop me from planting my face in the pillow again. I let out a few load moans and grunt as he said "Tell me you're a little slut."

I moaned again  and managed the words, "I'm a little slut"

He reached forward and slapped my face as he growled "Dont repeat me use your own words and tell me what a slut you are"

He was still holding my head to keep me from trying to muffle the noises I was making. I started off gasping things between moans. Things like "I'm a dirty slut," "I love hard cock," and "Fuck me like a bitch." As I went on he was fucking me harder and harder and harder. Finally he let out a groan and announced "yeah, take that POZ cum bitch!"

As soon as he pulled out another guy took his placeand started pounding. He also grabbed my hair to hold my head away from the pillow.

As he fucked the POZ cum into me the pleasure got more intense, beyond anything I'd ever felt before. I got louder and loander and dirtier and dirtier. I was now yelling loud enough that I was sure I could be heard from outside as well as the rooms next door. I had progressed to saying things like "I'm useless cumdump," "Treat me like a whore," and "Fuck me like you hate me." The second guy filled me with his cum and, right before he pulled out, said "We're gonna get you pregnant tonight for sure."

As the third guy started to fuck my hole I wondered to myself why I hadn't cum yet. This had been one of the longest most intense sessions I'd ever had. In fact there had been multiple times where the feeling was more intense and lasted much longer than cumming.

The pleasure quickly built up again and I was now screaming things like "breed me," "knock me up," and "POZ me." Soon the guy started grunting and began to pump his cum into me. As soon as there was an opening the next guy positioned behind me and started to fuck. As he was pumping me the three guys that had finished got dressed and left. After a few minutes we were interrupted by a loud knock at the door.

One of the guys opened it wide and a pair of cops walked into the room. I knew I was being too loud I thought to myself. I was like a deer in headlights and froze in my position, still on all fours with my ass in the air. My heart was pounding out of my chest. While there was nothing illegal about the hours of fucking I had just endured, I was drunk and wasn't legally old enough for that.

As I was wondering how I was gonna explain my arrest to my parents, I started to notice something was off. The two guys who had been fucking me weren't bothering to move or cover up. One of them was talking to the officers and asked how there night was going. I was still in shock but breathed a sigh of relief when I recognized one of the cops. He had been at the POZ breeding party on monday and introduced me online to guy who had set up this one. His online handle was POZBreeder but a tag on his uniform said 'A. Jones.'

My heart was still pounding as I slid to the side of the bed took a couple gulps straight from my bottle of vodka. I sat on the edge of the bed catching my breath when the cop I hadn't met before walked over and said "Aren't you gonna introduce yourself?"

I wasn't sure what to say so I just looked up stupidly and said "nice to meet you."

I stared down at me and said "Get on your fuck knees and welcome me to your room." I left a trail of cum on the bed as I slid off the side onto my knees and unzipped his pants.

He was wearing a leather gunbelt and I could see his pistol holsters along with some other tools such as handcuffs, a radio, and tazer. I pulled the band of his underwear down and guided his cock out through his zipper. He wasn't hard but I I took his cock in mouth and started to suck. As he started to get hard I pulled off to take a look. He was uncut with a thick cock. I couldn't judge the length very well because the base was concealed by his pants.

I put him back in my mouth and started to twirl my tongue around his cock head. After going around a few times I pulled his foreskin back just enough to expose the tip of his cock. I gave it a lick and started to move my tongue around the exposed portion of his head. He let out a sigh as I worked my tongue under his foreskin and began to rotate around the gland.

He grabbed his cock and pulled back his foreskin before grabbing my head and begining to pump my throat. When he let go I pulled off and started to jerk his cock. He stopped me quickly by grabbing my wrists and pulling forward and onto the ground. Before I knew what was happening he had cuffed my hands behind my back and lifted me back onto my knees. I asked if he wanted to fuck me and he replied "I'm not gonna fuck a dirty slut like you. You don't even know how many loads of POZ cum you have swimming around in your ass."

He grabbed my head again and fucked my throat for a minute before letting go. Unable to use my hands this time, I began to rock my head up and down the length of cock. I forced his bulbous head down the back of throat. I worked his cock as hard and fast as could. Determined to make him cum without my hands I started to take him so deep I could feel his cock head sliding up and down my esophagus. He moaned and shot a load of cum down my the back of throat.

One of the poz guys from the origenal group was laying on his back on the bed when POZBreeder lifed me to feet and pushed me on top of him. My hands were still cuffed behind my back as I lowered myself onto his bare cock. As I began to ride the dick POZBreeder climbed onto the bed and stood in front of me. He undid his pants and pulled out his cock. He was already hard so I started to force his cock into my throat.

The other guy from the original group got behind me ans forced a second large raw cock into my ass. I was unbalanced and couldn't control my movements very well but the three guys were doing most of the work. I let myself go limp as they fucked me. The guy who was behind me let out a groan and shot his cum inside me. After a brief pause both guys pulled out.

The guy I had been riding got out from under me and started to pound my cummy ass from behind. Within a few minutes he filled me with another POZ load. He left his cock in me while POZBreeder pulled his cock out of my mouth and began jerking his cock. I stuck out my tongue and he shot his cum into my open mouth. After I swallowed his load. They uncuffed me and I collapsed into the bed.

I was laying on the bed with my face in large pool of cum as everyone dressed. I think the last few swigs of vodka I had may have been too much. I fell asleep before they were gone. 

I started to wakeup in a haze. Something was happening but I wasn't sure what. As I started to come to and remember where I was and what had been doing, I realized I was pinned down. It was dark someone was laying on top of me. It was completely dark and I could feel his cock pushing in and out of my ass. I lifted my head and had to peel the sheet away from my face. The pool of cum I had passed out in had dried and suck it in place. I stretched out my my arms and felt around for my bottle. As soon as I found it took a hit and held it.

I couldn't see anything but I liked feeling the guys weight pressing down on me and his cock slamming in and out of my hole. I laid there and took it until I felt him give me a few deep thrusts and deposit his load inside me. I stayed still as he got dressed and left.

The door latch was still held open with the tape I had put on earlier. I figured Bearded had let himself and didn't realize in the dark that I had passed out. I got up and got on my computer. To my surprise it was already almost 8. I had agreed to meet Bearded at 5am, Nightshift at 6am, and WeekendWarrior at 7am. It must have been WeekendWarrior who had just left. I opened my messages. Bearded had sent one saying that he wouldn't be able to make it but hoped to meet soon.

I was interrupted by a knock at the door. I climbed onto the bed and said it wad open. MorningWood gave a me quick fuck and left as soon as he finished pumping his cum into me.

When he left I started to pack up my stuff to leave when I noticed a message from NightShift. I opened it and read his message. He thanked me for taking his load and added that he hoped to do it again sometime. I had been passed out the whole time and he hadn't realized it. The thought really turned me on. but I had arranged for someone to pick me up at 9am. I did some quick mental math as I finished packing my stuff and left. By my count, I had taken 34 loads in my ass, including at least five that were POZ. Throughout the night I had had almost 3/4 of a cup of cum shot into my unprotected ass.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4