Cuming to chicago - need hotel advice

cumdumpbna

Hey i am planning a trip to cum to chicago in a few weeks and i am lookin for some help.

I am lookin for a good hotel/motel that i can stay in the area that will allow me to be a cum dump and allow TOPS to cum by and cum and go when they please.

I just want to find a hotel/motel that i can play out my anonymous scene which is

i post my hotel and room# on bbrts and craigslist and leave my motel room door ajar and take all the anonymous loads from any TOPS that want to cum by and fill me.

I need a good area of town where i can get the most traffic too.

When i usually do this when i travel to other cities i usually get a motel with outside room entrance which will allow guys to pull right up to my door and walk up to it so no lobby and allows very discreet encounters for the tops. i usually get like 23+ loads a day usually play all day and nite just leaving my door open and taking all loads from any guy that walks in to use me and dump their load in my sloppy cum hole and go.

Anyone got any suggestions for me ??

• 2 weeks later...