The Party Guest

This one is based on an older story, but is told from the point of view of the party guest instead of the host...

The Party Guest

My name is Jack and several weeks ago I went to a party I found out about on A4A.  It was a bareback party for negs only.  I'm a 35 year old chubby closeted bi married guy from the midwest and relatively new to man sex although I love to pay around when my wife and son are out of town.  Being married I had always used condoms but I was interested in trying bareback and this being a Neg Only party seemed safe enough, so I asked for an invitation.  The organizer of the party replied back that he would love for me to come and that he would adminster and HIV test to everyone who was invited to make sure that no POZ guys tried to sneak in and ruin the fun.  That sounded great to me because I'm not on PrEP and didn't want to get pozzed.

When I got there, a total of 8 other guys besides me showed up and the organizer gave each of us a swap telling us that if it came up neg that we were in.  I was surprised that two of the other guys turned up poz and the organizer told them he was sorry but they could not take part.  One of them took it in stride and the other was kinda upset but eventually he left without incident.  That was too bad because he was hot, mid 30s I'd guess and a gym body with a big dick that I would have loved to play with.

That left eight people playing including the host.  The other guys were a Latino guy, I think he said his name was Pedro, a white couple, Mike and Steven and a very young black twink who looked so young the host insisted on checking his ID to make sure he wasn't underage.  I forget his name, but surprisingly he was 22.  Next there was Mark, a very hunky Asian guy with a surprisingly massive 9.5 inch dick.  Last of all there was Bobby, who was another younger guy who was very flamboyantly queen-like.

After the host had made all the introductions and completed all the tests proving the guests were all negative he pulled out beer, poppers and lube then turned on the music.

I was in the mood to do some topping and Jordan had already been grabbed by Mark so I chatted Bobby up and soon we were holed up in a corner of the house making out on the floor.  When I  started fingering his hole he moaned almost like he was purring.  I generously lubed up my dick and sunk it right into his hole.  Obviously he was used to taking a lot of cock and probably some way bigger than mine because he took it easy.  I plowed him for a while before shooting my load deep in his ass.  After that he started sucking me without even cleaning up my cock, quickly bringing me back to hardness again.  Then he sat right down on my cock and started riding me.  Having cum once already it took me a long time.

Occasionally as he was riding me I'd look around and see what was happening.  The host was making his way around with hot three way action with Mark and Jordan and the couple.  

After that Mark came over and put his big dick in my face.  He must have washed it off because it didn't even taste of lube.  As soon as he was hard again he shoved me down and unceremoniously rammed my ass with no lube at all, making me moan out.  Mark growled in my ear that he was using me like the host had just used him.  He pounded me with a fury and then paused and I could feel his load being pumped in me.  He didn't even rest long or get soft before I felt him start to move again and build up speed and soon his balls were slapping my taint again his hips bouncing off my corn fed ass.  This time it took longer and again I felt his cum being pumped deep inside.  By now my ass was really torn up and sore.  But I was thoroughly satisfied, and definitely hooked on bareback, both giving and receiving.

Eventually the party wrapped up and all the other guests but me left.  The host approached me and asked if I was OK.  I told him that this party was one of the best times I'd ever had and that I'd been plowed by Mark twice and that my ass was all beat up and I was tired.  He offered that if I wanted I could stay the night.  I quickly agreed and gathered up my clothing from where I had put it and then followed him up the stairs.  As we were walking I kept looking at the packet of swabs he had on the table by the door.  That got me start to thinking.  When we walked into his bedroom I dropped my clothes on the floor near his bed and put my wallet, watch and cell phone on the night table then climbed into the bed and laid down on my stomach.

I turned my head to him and looked up ready to ask him a question.  As I did this he rolled onto my back and started making out with me occupying my mouth so I couldn't speak.  Soon I could feel him fingering my hole and I told him "Stop, my ass really hurts" but he shushed me up and told me he would go easy.  He began to rim my abused ass, and his tongue felt soothing on my fucked up hole causing my ass to rise up in the air on its own.  He asked me if I wanted to get fucked one last time before the night was done and all I could do was moan.  Soon I felt his fully hard dick start to enter my hot, torn up hole.

Finally coming to my senses, I finally managed to ask him "I've been thinking.  When we all showed up you made us all take an HIV test".  "Yeah" he said, "to make sure you were all neg".  I replied "Yeah, I got that.  You showed us each of our swabs, but I don't remember seeing your results".

Before he could answer my phone rang and he reached over and handed it to me.  As I unlocked it, he asked me who it was.  "My Wife" I told him.  He said I better answer it, that he wouldn't make a sound, although he never stopped slowly fucking me.  I picked up and he continued to fuck me as I was talking to her, making it hard to concentrate.  She told me she had come home early and as she said that he whispered in my ear "No you didn't see my results because mine would have turned up POZ."  I felt suddenly flushed but he had me pinned under him.  I couldn't scream and I couldn't move.  He told me what I already knew, that my ass was really fucked up and if he busted in me I would most likely be pozzed.  As my wife chatted away he quietly gave me a choice: "Tell your wife that you miss her and you will see her soon I will pull out without busting, but if you tell here you love her and you'll be home in an hour or two, I will bust my nut in your wrecked hole."  I signed off the conversation with my wife saying "Love you, honey, I'll be home in an hour or two." With that he whispered "Welcome to the brotherhood".  It felt like the biggest load ever as busted his nut into my hole.

After he finished he told me "Go home and fuck your wife before your cum turns to poison".  I was still in a state of shock as I put my clothes back on and went home.

I pounced my wife so often the first few days after the party that she was wondering what was up.  Now I'm waiting to see what happens, if I get the fuck flu, and wondering if I should go get tested or just let things go as they well.  I'm not sure what to say or if I will tell her anything.

I was on A4A today and I saw that the host of the party has posted another "Neg Only" bareback party.  Maybe I will show up and get my test there.  I'm not sure he will let me attend now that I know he is POZ, but I wouldn't tell anyone.  And I don't know why, and I know it must sound crazy, but I'm actually kind of turned on by the thought of taking the risk again if I'm not POZ already.  I know the host seeded most of the other guests and I also wondered how many of the other guys might also show up and be surprised if their swab turned up POZ, that is if they hadn't already found out.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, kiraizuru said:

Take the neg guys down one by one. And watch their remorseful face as they find out poz by the next quick test from the best view. Jack should join the host for this.

Interesting ideas.  I hadn't really intended a sequel to this, especially being as how it was derived...  but I will think about what the possibilities might be...

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...