Working Towards Being A 100% Cumdump

VersGuyAnon

Focusing On Becoming A 100% Cumdump  

101 members have voted

1. 1. In Order To Focus On Becoming A 100% Cumdump, Should I Avoid Topping?

• Yes, nothing matters except taking as much cum as possible inside your arse
    • No, the occasional topping is OK but it shouldn't become a habit
    • Up to you, but if you still top I wouldn't consider you a genuine cumdump

This poll is closed to new votes

I'd be really interested to get everyone's opinion.

A number of years ago I was a total bottom, then I became versatile for a while, then pretty much 100% top for a long time. Earlier this year I decided I was becoming bored with topping all the time and set myself a goal of getting back to bottoming and becoming a total cumdump. It's fair to say I'm making reasonable progress (although the load count is still a bit low), but it's really only on a weekend I can get my arse out there to be used and filled with cum. Prepping obviously takes a while and after a day at work it's not always practical. 

My question is this - do you think I should just discipline myself to really just be a pig on the weekend and abstain during the week, or occasionally still load a bottom if I'm horny after work, just to unload my balls and gain some relief?    

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

That's quite clear so far! 

Horny as fuck, but also feeling lazy. Why is it such a pain to douche??? I could go to a different sauna to my usual (it's naked day at this other one today), but I'm not a major fan of that one. If I "prepare", I'd want more than one cock/load. That's why I don't really do 1-1 meets as a bottom.

Decisions decisions! 

• Like 1

For me… and I’m only speaking for me. I believe it starts with zero desire to top at all. I tried it once and couldn’t stay hard. Next it’s a need to please. I get satisfaction from seeing a man get off using me. That’s what drives me to the next man or load. As for douching… I have been douching since I was young and it’s almost like brushing my teeth now. I don’t think a true cum dump thinks of it as a chore. I think your special gift is that you can be versatile. You should embrace that. As a bottom I have to seek out men that want to breed me. You have the best of both worlds. I guess what I am saying is I do not feel true cum dumps are made. They are born.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

14 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

For me… and I’m only speaking for me. I believe it starts with zero desire to top at all. I tried it once and couldn’t stay hard. Next it’s a need to please. I get satisfaction from seeing a man get off using me. That’s what drives me to the next man or load. As for douching… I have been douching since I was young and it’s almost like brushing my teeth now. I don’t think a true cum dump thinks of it as a chore. I think your special gift is that you can be versatile. You should embrace that. As a bottom I have to seek out men that want to breed me. You have the best of both worlds. I guess what I am saying is I do not feel true cum dumps are made. They are born.

Well said...
I am same... bottom only, need to be used hard.

• Like 1

I'm not as hard core as some might be on this site. In my books if you take all loads no questions asked and aim for multiple loads you are a cum dump. Even if you breed a load or two between your bottoming adventures. Sex is for uninhibited fun, do what you enjoy!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

If I see a particularly horny guy who wants to be fucked, I'll still definitely consider it seriously. That said, if I top at the end of a sauna visit, it's mainly not to waste a week's load (sometimes longer; I tend not to wank between sauna visits), by shooting it onto the floor. There is a really cute young local guy I used to breed, but I haven't seen him in months, except to say hi on the street. He has a big cock and, if anything, I think I'd be more inclined to ask him to fuck me if we meet up again!  

When I go to the sauna, my principal aim is to have as many guys as possible use and enjoy my hole, ideally also unloading in it. I love it when I hear them moaning with pleasure. 

Watch this space 🙂

3 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I think it is great if you can be vers. I cannot. I also been that most total cum dumps are not vers. 

When I've topped, I wanted to please the bottom as well as pleasing myself. 

These days, I think I'm at the point where I top to serve a purpose, rather than pleasing the bottom. In the same way, when bottoming, where possible, I enjoy pleasing the top. It's why I'm particularly keen on taking as many loads as possible, simply because I figure cumming is the ultimate sign of pleasure.    

23 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

I'd be really interested to get everyone's opinion.

A number of years ago I was a total bottom, then I became versatile for a while, then pretty much 100% top for a long time. Earlier this year I decided I was becoming bored with topping all the time and set myself a goal of getting back to bottoming and becoming a total cumdump. It's fair to say I'm making reasonable progress (although the load count is still a bit low), but it's really only on a weekend I can get my arse out there to be used and filled with cum. Prepping obviously takes a while and after a day at work it's not always practical. 

My question is this - do you think I should just discipline myself to really just be a pig on the weekend and abstain during the week, or occasionally still load a bottom if I'm horny after work, just to unload my balls and gain some relief?    

Just do what feels right for you.  No need to ask the hive mind.  Do what makes you happy …  Isn’t that the whole goal of the uninhibited and nasty sex all of us like?

7 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I’m not sure what it is about you, since I know very little about you and only have seen the one picture in your profile, but you absolutely send shivers through my balls and up my spine when I read your posts. And this reply is one of the most erotic I’ve seen from you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, partying.hard said:

Just do what feels right for you.  No need to ask the hive mind.  Do what makes you happy …  Isn’t that the whole goal of the uninhibited and nasty sex all of us like?

I’m not sure what it is about you, since I know very little about you and only have seen the one picture in your profile, but you absolutely send shivers through my balls and up my spine when I read your posts. And this reply is one of the most erotic I’ve seen from you.

I'm always interested in how people think. I'll ultimately do what I like, but I'm definitely spurred on by everyone's opinions.

Thanks for the compliments! There's a lot more to me than meets the eye. You can see more of me in my albums. There's one album that doesn't seem to have anything in it, but if you click on it you'll see photos of me being used and bred.  

Your post, and poll, suggest that you are approaching the whole question with absolutist thinking, i.e., that you have to occupy one absolute state at a time, exclusive of the others - either you must be s complete Top and work toward getting there, or total bottom and strive to reach that, or occupy a vers position that forces you to always flip. The telltale sign of this is the reference in third poll option to a “genuine cumdump”. (As if there were such a thing.)

There are total bottoms and Total Tops. They don’t have to work toward being those things or struggle to remain them, because they are them. It doesn’t occur to them to do the other thing. I am a total bottom. It never, ever, enters my mind to Top someone. It’s an alien thought process. I imagine Total Tops simply never entertain the thought of taking a cock up. the ass; it would be absurd to them.

A vers person, however, has latitude to imagine different ways of being. A vers person may decide to knock off bottoming for a year, becoming a functional Total. Top, or vice-versa, while retaining the option tho change his mind tomorrow. There’s no need to work toward it; you just decide to do it. If you decide to do something else tomorrow, that’s a discussion to have with your willpower, and where the question of whether to avoid Topping becomes relevant, But in terms of working toward becoming an absolute state, you simply need to decide to do that, and then do it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, partying.hard said:

PozGuyinChi is HOT AS FUCK. But I do love short hairy cumdumps.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

As someone who has always been totally versatile, I can't imagine not being willing to do one or the other. I would also add, that you are far more likely to get loads at the sauna if most of the guys there are versatile and willing to help get and keep the ball rolling than you are if you go as a total bottom. Take a look at this poll

while the intention wasn't to poll tops versus bottoms, you should notice that 50% of sauna goers are total bottoms versus only around 10% total tops. I have long suspected if the ratio skews even slightly higher towards total bottoms, that the sauna/bathhouse/sex club action simply stops. So I believe that if you want to collect a lot of loads and you do have the natural inclination to be at least somewhat versatile, you will actual get more loads if you are willing to flip.

11 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

As someone who has always been totally versatile, I can't imagine not being willing to do one or the other. I would also add, that you are far more likely to get loads at the sauna if most of the guys there are versatile and willing to help get and keep the ball rolling than you are if you go as a total bottom. Take a look at this poll

while the intention wasn't to poll tops versus bottoms, you should notice that 50% of sauna goers are total bottoms versus only around 10% total tops. I have long suspected if the ratio skews even slightly higher towards total bottoms, that the sauna/bathhouse/sex club action simply stops. So I believe that if you want to collect a lot of loads and you do have the natural inclination to be at least somewhat versatile, you will actual get more loads if you are willing to flip.

If I think back to the days when I was a total bottom (with rare exceptions), it came after I'd been totally top for a very long time. As I became more adventurous and (to be honest) slutty, the bottom mode kicked in. I get pleasure from pleasing others. I'm not well hung, although guys do seem to like me fucking them. I suspect it's technique, but fuck knows. I agree if it a sauna is full of bottoms or tops and very few who are versatile, it would make for one seriously dull session LOL. If I encountered that situation, I'd top. For now though, my focus is on physically getting back to being able to take lots of cock of pretty much all sizes.      

By the way @NWUSHorny - I've just done the poll. Interesting! 

Edited by VersGuyAnon
  • Upvote 1