Is it alright to ask for proof?

frank86

22 hours ago, pussyboy82 said:

Also I don't care about people's reactions to my posts.

How would you react if someone messaged you after they'd hooked up with you and said they'd tested positive for an sti and you should get tested? Narcissistic people behave a certain way....obviously..... 🙄 

1) well you were the one claiming „discrimination“, now that you are being called out on it, you claim not to care?

2) if someone I hooked up with told me, I would be glad. I can get it checked and sorted without worry. Don’t know what narcissism is supposed to do with it. 

• Like 1

I have been contacted by someone after I hooked up with them telling me they tested positive for an STI.  I was glad to know, got check by my clinic and took care of it.  

There are no guarantees of safety in our interactions.  Expecting guarantees is foolhardy.  If one is that concerned about catching anything then masturbate on your own.  If you catch anything then you can sue your hand.  🙂

• Upvote 1

On 11/14/2022 at 8:38 PM, pussyboy82 said:

I just want to clarify  why it's discrimination.... we're not talking about any sti, the sti we're talking about is HIV which is an incurable dis

There is no cure for Herpes, HPV, or Hepatitis A or B, though the body may recover from hepatitis on its own. Some strains of other STDs are becoming resistant to treatment. So, no, it isn’t HIV discrimination, it’s prudence.

And for someone who doesn’t care what anyone thinks about his posts, that was a very lengthy attempt at self-defense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...