Does anyone else get hard when they bottom?

jmw003

I get extra hard any time a cock gets near or in my hole. It throws me into overload sensory and I often end up cumming hands free .  I’m thinking about using estradiol vaginal cream  to make my cock less prone to erections   While I’m fucked.  Curious to see how estrogen will make me feel as a cumdump. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2022 at 3:54 PM, LetsPOZBreed said:

Personally, it takes a bit of effort to get (or keep) me hard when I'm bottoming.  That's by design, though; my prostate is very sensitive when getting fucked, and if I'm even remotely hard, it'll give me a hair trigger and make me cum.  Might think that's not a bad thing, but it's quite watery and not a good feeling in the moment.  I'd prefer to wait until my top is done first, then jerk me (or even suck me) to the point of completion - tends to be a more proper cum in that way.

i'm exactly the same, with this exception...i LOVE orgasm denial.  i am a pure bottom and LOVE to have almost ANYTHING done to my cunthole, but just because i don't get hard, doesn't mean that i'm not enjoying myself...fist me, fuck me, bb and cum in my cunthole...as long as my Top enjoys my cunthole, i'm enjoying myself too!!

• Like 1