Tops - what are your thoughts on gagging cockuckers?

Bottomneedscum

I love sucking cock, and dream of being facefucked. But I have a pretty annoying gag reflex which I find embarrassing. When I take a cock deep in my mouth, my eyes water and I start to gag. Makes me feel like im not a good cockucker…

Do tops mind the gagging? Any tips to reduce the gag reflex?

Making you cry and choke is at least as important as the sensation of fucking. I enjoy an open throat as much as the next man, but it's best if I get to make things difficult for you now and then. If I met a boy who took it with great ease, I would be tempted to prolong the fuck until his throat got tired and I could watch him struggle.

• Like 5

As a cocksucker here, really its practice.   I ask the top what he likes and I provide it.  Some get aggressive enough with it that I just literally zone out in my head and just almost have an out of body experience until he's done.   The best for you would be to find a top like I had when I was being taught.    He would have me not eat before meeting and drink lots of water and a couple tums.  These would be long sessions.     It took a few sessions to go from sucking what was basically my first full mature penis to being able to just let him do what he wanted.   He was fine with as messy as it could get and told me that upfront.  He explained that choking, gagging, spitting up are all part of learning.   He laid out a towel, I got on my knees naked, and he lightly tied my hands.  Then he told me to just let my body do whatever it is trying to.  Gag, throw up, whatever,  Just dont try to hold back or muffle the sound or fight something.   Just let it happen.   He was patient but it didnt take long.  I went through everything.  Gagging, throwing up, getting lightheaded.  Id start gagging and heaving with one thing and he would keep doing it until I relaxed.  Once i could take one thing well, he would change it up until he found the next thing that made me gag and work that.

Now, I can take pretty much any size penis however rough a guy wants to be.   I actually gag on purpose so it excites them.

• Upvote 2

Hell, I enjoy watching a dude gag on my cock. Gets me fukkin horned knowing he's struggling to take my meat. He can gag and choke as much as he needs but he MUST keep his mouth on my cock and work my shaft with his tongue until I shoot my load into his mouth. Only once he's swallowed my cum can he finish. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I was trained really young by my older brother to deepthroat cock. it was all about teaching me that I dont NEED TO gag. its just an easily to overcome reflex. plus it helps to be such a cockhungry faggot that I NEED as much of whichever guys cock I’m sucking down my throat. I love it when I actually have to stuff it down my throat and jam up my whole windpipe. get a guy to sit on your chest and fuck your throat.

When I top I always go for the gag — fuck, not a blow job without it. Like to start off with spitting down the bottom’s throat, then 3 or 4 fingers in his mouth and down his throat to start things off and set the mood. Once he’s sucking on my dick, I keep pushing further down his throat, and at the same time, one of my hands will find its way around his neck, a little pressure helps the gag along and emphasizes who’s boss here. Might even pinch his nose shut from time to time if I’m in a good mood. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

1 hour ago, hexfet said:

Oh gag away.  Pretty rare bottoms don’t gag on me, so that’s not unusual at all.  Actually a pretty big turn on.  Just see if you are keeping your hardon, if so, then I’m gonna work your throat harder 😉 

Have you ever just totally gone to town and completely let loose on a throat?

On 11/17/2022 at 3:06 PM, Ragnar13 said:

When I top I always go for the gag — fuck, not a blow job without it. Like to start off with spitting down the bottom’s throat, then 3 or 4 fingers in his mouth and down his throat to start things off and set the mood. Once he’s sucking on my dick, I keep pushing further down his throat, and at the same time, one of my hands will find its way around his neck, a little pressure helps the gag along and emphasizes who’s boss here. Might even pinch his nose shut from time to time if I’m in a good mood. 

This man knows what he's doing!  Sticking fingers down a cocksucking fag's throat and pinching his nose.  That's experience.  If you're ever in the DC area please use me.

The question must apply to dildos?  

I love my Cock .... I don't want it chewed up by who-knows-who .  If a sub has been trained (i.e. by a known, respected Leatherman), maaaaybe throat-abuse could be included in a scene. 

This sounds like mostly fap-fap-fapacious stuff to me .... 

There’s a guy on Twitter, @KinksterDC, who makes videos of him throat fucking guys trying to make them vomit. One of his vids on his OF, he throat fucks a guy for several minutes and the last 10-15 seconds the guy throws up all over his cock and the vid cuts out. I think OnlyFans has a policy against vomit being visible in your videos haha. 

But that aside, the actual throat fucking he does was very hot and he was verbal as well. 🤤🤤🤤