Father and son took turns on me

OzzieCumdumpster

Was contacted from my locanto ad last night, a father and son wanting a morning session, there family is on holidays on the gold coast for 2 weeks. Gave them my address 8 am today they texted me saying that they are here. I let them in. Had the usual chit chat, they told me they said to there wife and mum that they were going to learn to surf.

They were spit roasting me and taking turns fucking my mouth and my ass. 15 minutes later the son was cumming in my ass and the father was cumming in mouth.

They are coming around tomorrow for another session, I looking forward to being bred by the dad and swallowing the sons cum.

Father is 44 and son is 20

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 18

28 minutes ago, OzzieCumdumpster said:

Was contacted from my locanto ad last night, a father and son wanting a morning session, there family is on holidays on the gold coast for 2 weeks. Gave them my address 8 am today they texted me saying that they are here. I let them in. Had the usual chit chat, they told me they said to there wife and mum that they were going to learn to surf.

They were spit roasting me and taking turns fucking my mouth and my ass. 15 minutes later the son was cumming in my ass and the father was cumming in mouth.

They are coming around tomorrow for another session, I looking forward to being bred by the dad and swallowing the sons cum.

Father is 44 and son is 20

lucky guy, hope you can have ths session every day ; i would  enjoy this ....... 2 guys , a dream

They came around today after there early morning learning surf. They both bred me today. They want to meet again tomorrow after there lessons on surfing. They were more relaxed today as well,so I'm hoping to talk then into DP'ing me, they are huge cocks but they feel really good inside me. Daddy came first then the son fucked me for a got 30 minutes after and he really used my cunt pounded me hard before breeding me, as soon as he pulled out I had to clench so I could get my butt plug in.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

5 hours ago, OzzieCumdumpster said:

They came around today after there early morning learning surf. They both bred me today. They want to meet again tomorrow after there lessons on surfing. They were more relaxed today as well,so I'm hoping to talk then into DP'ing me, they are huge cocks but they feel really good inside me. Daddy came first then the son fucked me for a got 30 minutes after and he really used my cunt pounded me hard before breeding me, as soon as he pulled out I had to clench so I could get my butt plug in.

Sounds perfect! 

8 hours ago, OzzieCumdumpster said:

Think you can get them to take close up pics of their cocks in you, to show us?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, OzzieCumdumpster said:

Thats awesome!!

Definitely go for a DP.. It can be an amazing feeling!

Heve done it only a couple of times and was awesome!

• Piggy 1