Fun at the Bathhouse

I went to the bathhouse with a sexy friend who makes it clear that he takes all loads. There was a line to check-in, full of sexy men. My pal got buzzed and it took ten minutes for me to get to the counter. We somehow got separated and by the time I was undressing at my locker, my friend was already doing laps through the dimly lit corridors. I lost track of him here and there but kept an eye on my friend as he hunted for raw dick. There was a younger couple holding hands a few places in line behind us, one of whom looked excited and the other looked nervous. I nodded to them and made a point to keep my eyes open for them inside.

My pal did the rounds from the private cabins, many of which had open doors with a guy ass up on the padded bench they called a bed. I went took a shower and jerked off a bit as guys walked by checking out my body and my meat. I soaked in the hot tub and a guy sat next to me. Ten seconds later, his knee was pressing against mine. A minute later he was jerking me off as he fingered his hole with his other hand. He leaned over and asked if I had a room. I knew all the rooms were occupied and there was a waiting list, so I shook my head. Clearly, the guy wanted to get fucked in a room.

I was feeling warm, so I took a cool shower before heading to the dry sauna. I made sure to sit by the door so I could see if my friend passed by. A few minutes later, my pal saw me, and he joined me in the sauna. A hung bear guy was sitting on the upper bench and started to massage my friend’s shoulders. I heard my pal ask the stranger if he had a room. He nodded. My pal stood up and let the guy lead the way. I noticed a biohazard tattoo on the small of the guy’s back and knew my pal would be taking his first POZ load of the night in a few minutes.

My friend was just out of the sauna door when the twinky couple came in. They sat opposite me. One was pale and blond, and he gripped his boyfriend’s muscled tanned arm for support. The tan one leaned over and pointed to the exiting stranger’s biohazard tattoo. He whispered, barely audible, ‘you see, that means he’s POZ.’ The blond nodded meekly. Another man came in and sat next to the blond. He opened his towel and revealed a hefty glistening cock with that now-familiar biohazard tattoo peeking out of his pubes. The blond saw it and gasped.

The POZ man let his knee graze the blond’s, who moaned in response. ‘Babe, he’s touching my knee,’ the blond whispered to his boyfriend. ‘Do you want to play with him,’ he asked. The blond nodded. The tan guy reached over and opened his boyfriend’s towel. The POZ man reached for the blond’s dick, and soon both slowly jerked the blond off. I knew something sexy was about to happen and the tanned guy lifted and turned his boyfriend over, so his knees were on the bench and his face in the POZ man’s crotch. I watched his pink hole wince as his boyfriend crouched down to eat his creamy ass. The blond had no choice but to swallow the large POZ cock now dangling in his face. His eyes got big as he clocked the tattoo and traced it with his fingers. The blond went from hesitation to enthusiasm as he swallowed that big dick to the root.

After a few minutes of ass-eating and cock-sucking, the POZ top and the tan boyfriend muttered some words, and they then flipped the blond right side up and lowering himself to sit on the POZ stranger’s big raw cock. The blond groaned as he took that stud’s inches. There were four other guys in the sauna, and by now we were all jerking off. One got up and grabbed the orange key strapped to his forearm. He announced, ‘I’ve got a room. It’s too hot in here. Come with me.’ The tan boyfriend lifted his partner off that raw POZ dick and the four of them headed to his room, barely covering up with their now-soaked towels.

The guy was right about the heat. I was ready for a break, so I took another cool shower and went for a walk through the complex. I knew I wanted to check out the steam room and the gloryhole / darkroom section, but I figured I should check in with my friend. I eventually saw him leaning against a mirrored wall as a hung top railed him. I guess that top didn’t have a room as it seemed like most sex had been happening in rooms. With the place this full, raw sex was now happening everywhere.

I walked through the labyrinthine hallway of rooms and made my way to the sauna. I’d made myself comfortable when the twink couple reappeared. The blond was flustered and gripping his partner’s arm. The blond whispered, ‘sorry, it just happened too fast.’ His partner kissed him and he moaned, ‘it just felt so good. I shouldn’t have made them cum so soon.’ The tanned guy groaned and said, ‘you look so hot taking their loads. Just let me know when you want more.’ The blond kissed him hard and spread his thighs. His towel parted and his boyfriend reached down and played with his now-cummy hole.

They leaned back and relaxed. I watched as POZ seed oozed out of his hole and onto his towel. A guy next to me reached down to my crotch. He liked my dick and the sexy couple across the way got me stiff. The guy looked to me for approval, and I nodded. He leaned over and blew me while I played with his slick hole. He was a handsome Asian guy with pointy pecs and a bit of a belly, and incredible cocksucking technique; he swallowed my dick all the way and just left it there, flexing his throat around my shaft. He asked me if I had a room, and I shook my head. He was overheated and went for a cool down. I whispered that I hoped to see him again later. I stayed in the steamroom and watched as another bear of a guy entered and made a beeline for the twink couple.

The bear approached them and opened his towel. ‘I hear you like sharing your boy’s hole with POZ men?’ The tan guy nodded as the blond leaned forward and eagerly swallowed the guy’s dick. The man face-fucked the blond as his boyfriend jerked him off and toyed with his cummy hole. The guy asked if they had a room and they shook their heads. The tan guy laid down on the bench and had his boyfriend mount his dick cowboy style. He leaned forward, offering up his sloppy hole to the bear to DP.

I watched as the blond took those two raw cocks right there in the steamroom.

The blond leaned forward and kissed his boyfriend hard on the mouth. The bottom was clearly more experienced than I’d have guessed from his nervousness. The bear looked at me and saw my leaking hardon. He reached over and jerked me off saying, ‘you’re so wet.’ The bear arched his back and spread his furry buttcheeks apart. He guided my dick to his crack saying, ‘drip your precum into my ass and let me fuck myself on your cock!’ I nodded and slipped into his loose sloppy hole. The bear clearly took loads as much as he liked to give them. He stayed still as I slid myself into him and let him do the work sawing back and forth into the blond’s hole and onto my raw dick.

It didn’t take long for the top to fire his load deep into the blond boy’s asshole.  The bear squeezed my cock with his furry muscle butt as he came. He clenched and unclenched as I slipped out and a river of fresh cum oozed out of his matted hairy ass. I caught the slimy seed in my hand and smeared it on my cock. The guy picked up his towel and nodded. He guided me into the blond’s upturned hole, still stuffed with his boyfriend’s dick. I slipped inside that blond boy’s cumslick pussy and loved feeling my dick slide against his boyfriend’s dick.

The blond made out with his boyfriend as I sloshed around in his hole. Even with his boyfriend’s cock there just wasn’t enough friction to get me off. Still, it felt amazing smearing globs of cum from the bear’s hole into this fresh ass. I was ready for a breather so pulled out with a gloopy plop and left the steamroom. Another guy got up to take my place as the door closed behind me. If my math was right, so far tonight, the blond now had his fifth bare cock in his hole.

I headed for another cold shower and went looking again for my pal. I found him in the dark room in one of the slings. He’d brought a bag of huge butt toys and had them displayed on a shelf with a tub of lube. The biohazard top from the sauna, who was the first to breed the blond, was working a pig hole plug into my pal’s butt and then slipped inside. He pounded my friend until he pulled out. I took a turn, and the friction felt great on my dick. I figured I wanted my cock in at least one more hole before cumming, so I pulled out.

I made a round of the darkroom area and saw the twink couple again. They nodded to me. As I walked by, the blond whispered, ‘OK, one more load, and then I’ll be ready to go.’ I turned back and asked if they’d been to the sling area yet. I motioned that way, and they followed me.

My pal was feet up as another guy was forcing a ridiculously big toy dildo into his hole. The blond grinned and moaned, ‘I want you to open me up like that!’

The blond had clearly never been in a sling before and he needed a bit of help getting situated. Once his feet were in the stirrups, he relaxed. His boyfriend slid easily in to his wet stretched-out hole. He pounded for a few minutes and offered me a go. I took his place and gestured to the toys. As my buddy took a guy’s raw cock alongside an obscenely big toy, he moaned, ‘yeah, slide that in his hole!’ The tan boyfriend grabbed a big shiny dildo and slimed it up with more lube. I realized it had just been inside my pal’s hole and was now going to go inside his boyfriend without even being washed off.

The tan dude handed the toy to me, and I pulled out. We inserted the big toy and let the blond get used to it. I let his boyfriend go first. He slipped in alongside the obscene toy. I spit on my finger and teased his furry hole with it. He came hard quickly and pulled out with a sloppy plop. I slid into his cummy mess alongside the dildo and mixed the seed, lube, and juices around before adding my own. Another guy stepped out of the shadows and slid into my pal, fucking him before adding his cum to his sloppy stretched-out cunt. I realized it was the sexy Asian guy who had blown me earlier. As he pounded my pal, I saw a trickle of cum leaking down his thighs.

All told, my pal got fucked by four raw dicks and took at least three loads. The blond at least five cocks and I had my dick in one mouth and two holes. Not a bad Friday night at all.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 16