Fantasizing about coworkers and friends

BicuriousGuy

Anyone else sometimes can’t help but fantasize what it would be like if your coworkers or a friend knew how much you liked sucking cock? And if they just offered and nothing would change between y’all. I know bringing it up in front of people you’re close to is usually a terrible idea since it’ll change the relationship dynamics but damn it would be nice.

For some strange reason, I can never find a co-worker sexually attractive. I work in the financial-tech industry and usually the guys are below average looks with anti-social smug personalities leading boring bland lives with ugly wives and their kids in the suburbs. Out gay guys are a no-no. I hope the closeted ones don't find me on Grindr.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

yup, I fantasize about my coworkers and straight friends quite a bit. The fantasy is often something like setting up a gloryhole near work with a one way mirror so I can watch their expressions as I suck them off or stealthily impale myself onto them and getting their loads with them none the wiser. I've camped out in the work bathroom after lunch a few times already just so I could peek through the cubicle that's positioned along the wall facing the urinals and see what some of my coworkers are packing

I don't think I would want things to be out in the open. It's more likely that they would avoid me and gossip if they knew moreso than the off chance that they would be up for fun.

For the most part no, but just now I was at a park restroom sucking off a few guys. Got to swallow their loads too btw. However while I was doing that there was a white van playing music outside. I didn't realize it until after I was done with the second guy that the van belonged to my friend. All this time I was naked in a restroom being a cum dump with him so close by. 

While typing this I'm in the stall and it has a peephole, and he actually walked in to piss. Nice to see his cock. Nothing special about it, but wouldn't stop me from tasting him if given the chance. Maybe he knows that this restroom is cruisy and recognized my car & possibly my shoes in the stall. While I don't fantasy that much about my friends I'm a big enough of a whore that I'd service him just because. 

• Piggy 1

There were a few guys at work I always had that "curious how they are at fucking" thought . It was a blue collar type environment, and the one "kid" would always have his phone in his hand when he walked up to the row of urinals, fish his cock out with the other, then rest  his forearm on the wall while scrolling thru the phone with the other  and pissing hands free. And while most guys would damn near press themselves into the porcelain to prevent the slightest chance of their cock being seen by another guy, he never did- and would even carry on a conversation with guys washing their hands ( with a long mirror in front of the sink that let you see the full side profile of the people at the urinal.)   One other guy always came off a little homophobic, if other guys were also around, but then would be overly interactive with either conversation or good nature touching/horseplay with several of my out and  or known gay coworkers, so I really believe he was very much on the DL and in the "right" setting would have laid some damned good pipe. 

But, the job was way more valuable than any 5 minute ( or 5 day even) fuck  and the subsequent awkwardness or HR issue. Now, I retired from there recently, so I guess, if the opportunity ever presented itself.... lol

• Like 1

Slightly off-topic, but the limits would be the same. 

When I was in business, there was an editor in the LA office who always invited me for dinner at his home with he, his wife and their kid.  I had a great working relationship with the father (the editor), as well as his wife.  Being born virtually "gaydar-free" even I knew their son was a budding flaming queen, and he apparently sensed that I was gay.  I kept a very strict rule that I never mixed business with pleasure, and I wouldn't have fucked that kid anyway - no attraction on my part at all.  After several visits, I thanked the editor profusely, but asked if I could take them (the father and mother only) out to dinner (he knew how much I loved Musso & Franks), and that took care of the problem. After that, every time I was out there, we went to M&F.  Oddly though, the rest of the employees didn't seem to care for it.  

By now, it would surprise me not one bit if that kid was hooking his Hole on Hollywood Blvd - right along with all the rest of them.  

The point is, there are some things (rather few, thankfully) that just don't mix well - business being first among them.

I have this straight neighbor that's just as sexy as hell. Tall and slender and the sexiest tatts. I reeeeeesly want to suck him off no I want him to fuck me. I AM going to have him but I need suggestions on how to come on to him. Im pretty sure he knows I'm a faggot but I don't want to do anything to get him to kick my ass. Does anyone have any advice?

5 hours ago, PozQueer said:

Does anyone have any advice?

I'd stick to hitting the backrooms / fuckjoints if I were you.  A pissed off neighbor can be a real problem, and there are always guys waiting for a guy just like you in the places where men Breed each other.  Put up a fence, if you have to ...... 

On 12/5/2022 at 2:18 PM, hntnhole said:

I'd stick to hitting the backrooms / fuckjoints if I were you.  A pissed off neighbor can be a real problem, and there are always guys waiting for a guy just like you in the places where men Breed each other.  Put up a fence, if you have to ...... 

I agree. Don't shit where you live or work. It rarely ends well.

• Like 2