Mankunt slime

TopPigBB

I’m a big mouth to ass fanatic. Over the years of rimming and felching pigkunt, I’ve noticed that some mankunts produce a lot of mucus discharge when being pleasured. It’s especially common in fisted holes. I fukkin’ crave slopping around with my tongue and mouth in this kuntsnot. The taste and smell drives me fukkin’ wild with lust. It’s what you smell when you first arrive at a venue with a large collection of men having unrestrained pigsex together. Who has this type of hole discharge?  Who else likes to slurp around in this kuntslop?

• Like 5
  • Piggy 8

1 hour ago, TopPigBB said:

I’m a big mouth to ass fanatic. Over the years of rimming and felching pigkunt, I’ve noticed that some mankunts produce a lot of mucus discharge when being pleasured. It’s especially common in fisted holes. I fukkin’ crave slopping around with my tongue and mouth in this kuntsnot. The taste and smell drives me fukkin’ wild with lust. It’s what you smell when you first arrive at a venue with a large collection of men having unrestrained pigsex together. Who has this type of hole discharge?  Who else likes to slurp around in this kuntslop?

You are spot on about fisting pigs producing the most.  I love to lap it up and/or use it for lube (which of course is what it is.)   I love to eat a hole, before a fuck, during the fuck, and after the fuck and fist.  I can piss hard--and have learned that the kuntslop mixes wonderfully with piss...

• Like 1
  • Piggy 7

15 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

You are spot on about fisting pigs producing the most.  I love to lap it up and/or use it for lube (which of course is what it is.)   I love to eat a hole, before a fuck, during the fuck, and after the fuck and fist.  I can piss hard--and have learned that the kuntslop mixes wonderfully with piss...

You're right about it being great for lube. I've also found that some men produce a more watery discharge and others have the thicker lube-like mucus slop.  Both are a turn-on for an ass eater like me.

I also pissfuck after a breeding and I get off on felching back the mix of piss, cum and that hole slop.  For me taking piss from an ass as mentioned, is more sexually intense than straight from the tap.  What you think, FelchingPisser?  Of course it always depends on the connection with the man you're playing with as far as sexual intensity goes, so drinking straight from the tap can also be pretty intense with the right pig!

Edited by TopPigBB
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

2 hours ago, TopPigBB said:

You're right about it being great for lube. I've also found that some men produce a more watery discharge and others have the thicker lube-like mucus slop.  Both are a turn-on for an ass eater like me.

I also pissfuck after a breeding and I get off on felching back the mix of piss, cum and that hole slop.  For me taking piss from an ass as mentioned, is more sexually intense than straight from the tap.  What you think, FelchingPisser?  Of course it always depends on the connection with the man you're playing with as far as sexual intensity goes, so drinking straight from the tap can also be pretty intense with the right pig!

You are right that piss from the ass can be intense.  I like it if the guy is in my sling and I am rimming/snowballing/yellowballing it to him as he gives it back to me little by little.  It is best when I breed and fill him in the sling and then go lie down under the rimseat.  Working his hole open with my tongue, as he sits above me, creates at first a drip of all the mixed fluids--and then a veritable waterfall empties into my mouth.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 6

7 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

You are right that piss from the ass can be intense.  I like it if the guy is in my sling and I am rimming/snowballing/yellowballing it to him as he gives it back to me little by little.  It is best when I breed and fill him in the sling and then go lie down under the rimseat.  Working his hole open with my tongue, as he sits above me, creates at first a drip of all the mixed fluids--and then a veritable waterfall empties into my mouth.

Fuck....i'd be in the sling with you doing that and hopefully swap roles with you.  Definitely on a par with my own lusts

• Piggy 2

1 hour ago, phukhole said:

My hole makes quite a bit of "slime".  I find that adding the tiniest bit of baking soda to my lube mixture (and letting it fully dissolve before use) makes me produce even more.

I have heard this, and tasted and fucked in the result.  And the same FF bottom used toothpaste to good effect, too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I have heard this, and tasted and fucked in the result.  And the same FF bottom used toothpaste to good effect, too.

I used to always use a dab of toothpaste on my hole after I was all done hosing and showering ahead of play. It not only served to "freshen" the hole after all the hosing and sludge slides, but I swore by Arm and Hammer mint gel for the effect it had on my ass lining- a rub  around the ass lips and then poking it up into the hole, and within a few minutes the "drool" was in progress.  Now that I have retired and can play, too often solo, every day, the need to prime the slime is not as much of a need. I def  upvote the use of some mint gel toothpaste for the guys who do not use their hole daily if not regularly. And, the other benefit, I am one of those older bottoms who came of service in a day and time when it was expected the bottom would always be spotless  for the top, so even if the hole is spotless, if there is a lingering scent it can disrupt my pig head. With the toothpaste in use, it clears that risk and keeps the head in slut/pig mode.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I have couple of regular fuck buds that love ass play.  One guy oozes some nice slime right from the start and he produces enough that I don't even need to use lube to fuck him.  He is that creamy.

The other guy starts out slower.... he loves to have his hole eaten, and I can usually start to taste the slime on my tongue as I get progressively deeper and he loosens up.  He also has big assgasms when I finger and eventually fist him.  I can literally feel the juices increase while his guts contract/squeeze.  At that point, he is openly oozing and dripping wet.  I love to lick the rim clean before loading him up with some cock and cum... then, it's back to suck and felch it all out.  My face is typically soaked when he and I play.  I totally love his taste.

R01.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 11/17/2022 at 9:40 AM, TopPigBB said:

Who else likes to slurp around in this kuntslop?

I do .... but I won't let my tongue go exploring if there's any off-putting scent of unpreparedness.  I've always thought of it as a Hole's pre-cum - except maybe a bit richer in all the important ways.  It's like the cumdump's actual body hollering for loads, not just his voice.  It's also like iron filings to a magnet. 😈

• Like 2

On 11/17/2022 at 3:40 PM, TopPigBB said:

would be happy to fall in your hands with my virgin hole

On 11/17/2022 at 2:40 PM, TopPigBB said:

For sure as a total ffistpig I know my own hole is prolific in production of mankuntsnot and love being in that environment with load of other ffistpigs all getting their holes mutually used and producing increasing amounts of natural slime 🐷

• Piggy 1

Never been fisted and dont produce this cuntslop. But I will typically get myself going with my own saved up sperm. There are a number of benefits to this. Not only does it serve as lube, but when my whore pig cunt is getting plowed it produces the best fucking "pig sex smell". 

To me, nothing says "depraved fucking pig whore cunt" like a hole full of sperm.