Pent up cumslut in chastity, stretching my hole wide

BritishCumdump

Holy fuck, I'm on a chastity adventure this week and I can't believe how amazing it feels. I usually jack off every night and don't do stuff because I've sorted my horniness out, since I've been locked up for the past 4 days all I want is to get used and trashed. Every other day this week I've been trashing my hole with the biggest of my toys (see photo) and slowly but surely getting my body used to taking them. Last night I finally managed to take the thick brown one AND the triple dick one all the way TO THE BASE and it felt so good. I even orgasmed anally for the first time (through my cage) when I got to the point of bouncing up and down on the triple cocks. 
I'm so pent up and feel like such a slut, I just want guys to pass me around and TRY to get off fucking my loose sloppy hole. 
I'm only supposed to be locked up until Saturday for a big fist session but honestly I might just stay locked until I can cum anally all the time. 
Please reply with inspiration or telling me what you'd like to do with me to help me become a better locked slut xx

Screenshot_20221117-153622_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20221117-153700_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20221117-154041_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20221117-153758_Photos.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Keep it locked dude, you're well on your way. Stop wanking and ruin that hole with bigger toys and keep it ready for fist and cock. 

Stay locked and you'll be able to perfect those anal orgasms. You won't regret it 🐷

• Piggy 3

8 minutes ago, Bfspig said:

Keep it locked dude, you're well on your way. Stop wanking and ruin that hole with bigger toys and keep it ready for fist and cock. 

Stay locked and you'll be able to perfect those anal orgasms. You won't regret it 🐷

Thank you! It felt so good, I just want pussygasms every day. I'm getting trashed tomorrow so here's hoping for a full orgasm from fisting at last 🤤🤤🤤🤤 Any other advice??

On 11/19/2022 at 2:29 PM, BritishCumdump said:

I'll get one, allow my hole to be held wide for a long time to get used to being gaped. Anything else?? 

You need to milk your prostate every 90 days, which keeps the fluids moving and reduces the risk of prostate cancer but with a skilled top means you won't orgasm from your dick.

You need a key holder who isn't you but who is able to unlock you in an emergency. OR you need to have a system where you get access to a key in an emergency. I've often given my boys the key to keep, but I put it inside a box, which is put in another box, which has has a breakable seal on it (like those ones you get on bars). They can break it in an emergency, but I wanna see it's not broken before I use them again.

My longest guy is now heading upwards of 4 years locked. You think you're horny after 4 days... lol

20 hours ago, NicX24 said:

You need to milk your prostate every 90 days, which keeps the fluids moving and reduces the risk of prostate cancer but with a skilled top means you won't orgasm from your dick.

You need a key holder who isn't you but who is able to unlock you in an emergency. OR you need to have a system where you get access to a key in an emergency. I've often given my boys the key to keep, but I put it inside a box, which is put in another box, which has has a breakable seal on it (like those ones you get on bars). They can break it in an emergency, but I wanna see it's not broken before I use them again.

My longest guy is now heading upwards of 4 years locked. You think you're horny after 4 days... lol

That's good advice sir! I lasted 6 days locked up this time round sir so I'll gradually increase it until I'm ready to have a keyholder and risk permanent chastity. Your guy of 4 years sounds amazing, what kind of sub/slut is he? I wss ready to take any cock offered after just 4 days, I daren't think how obedient and horny I'd be after 4 years of only cumming every 90 days!! 

6 hours ago, BritishCumdump said:

That's good advice sir! I lasted 6 days locked up this time round sir so I'll gradually increase it until I'm ready to have a keyholder and risk permanent chastity. Your guy of 4 years sounds amazing, what kind of sub/slut is he? I wss ready to take any cock offered after just 4 days, I daren't think how obedient and horny I'd be after 4 years of only cumming every 90 days!! 

He used to be a top....

He wanted to take dick so took one a month for a while and decided that he liked it and wanted to up the ante. So, he put on a lock. Like you, he got horny and started taking more.

He now takes at least 3 cocks a day, often a lot more, always raw, sometimes spun. He's basically rabid for dick and has become such a cumdump you'd never, ever know he used to be a top unless you talked to him. Which most men don't. They're too busy choking him and loading him.

Try it - I'd take the key for a month!

8 hours ago, NicX24 said:

He used to be a top....

He wanted to take dick so took one a month for a while and decided that he liked it and wanted to up the ante. So, he put on a lock. Like you, he got horny and started taking more.

He now takes at least 3 cocks a day, often a lot more, always raw, sometimes spun. He's basically rabid for dick and has become such a cumdump you'd never, ever know he used to be a top unless you talked to him. Which most men don't. They're too busy choking him and loading him.

Try it - I'd take the key for a month!

I mean in all honesty I'm already a bottom and already a cumdump slut, but I did find my standards slipping and my risk threshold increasing the hornier I got from being caged, so I was at the point of accepting all offers from faceless to downright shady profiles on apps round to fuck and breed my holes. 

• Like 1

Okay so as an update to this thread, the challenge that I was set was to go a week caged, and it was a revelation. By day 7 my dick was admittedly very sore from straining in confinement and I was very tired from intermittent sleep (waking up several times a night from being caged). 

But to celebrate day 7 a friend that had also been caged that week came over and we had a mutual fisting and fucking session where we tried to make each other cum purely through our asses. I even managed to breed him once we'd uncaged despite it being very hard work for me to top. 

Then after a day or so my ass had recovered and I found myself wanting the comfort of the cage again, so I put it back on and found that it now felt incredibly comfortable and like I could wear it even longer this time. I decided to try and make myself cum anally once more and had a very rough night trashing myself with my huge toys but sadly had to go bed, gaping, but caged and without orgasming. 

• Like 1