Saturday in London & Hampstead Heath

LoadMyHoleSF

Popped over to London for the long Veterans’ Day weekend. Was eager to try some new places in London and I have always wanted to explore Hampstead Heath and it’s fuck tree. 

Saturday night I attended naked night at the Bunker. I got there a little on the later side because I had gone to the Lil Nas X concert earlier that night. They were about 15 to 20 guys but the crowd seemed a little spent at that point. Within minutes of my arrival, I got down on my knees in front of a black guy and started sucking his dick. His thick 7 inches fit pleasantly in my mouth and he hardened up. After some time I started to guide him to my hole. He got in but then started to soften up rather quickly. This happened several times so I decided to move on. Most of the crowd was in one big room at that point. I had a couple of guys explore my hole with fingers or dick but nothing significant happened until One guy suggested that we move to a cubby. Once in the cubby his Dom side came out. Became very verbal asking me if I liked poz loads and Nigger dick up my ass (he was white). He got more turned on as I told him that I was a cumdump and a whore for any man’s loads. His aggressiveness increased and he was pulling completely out and then slamming back into me ‘til he came shouting “take my poz load you fucking faggot!”. 

After that the place seemed to be winding down so I decided to check out Hampstead Heath. 

Despite the late hour and darkness, I managed to find fuck tree pretty easily.  There were still several guys trolling around at four in the morning. I sucked a few more dicks and got a few loads before heading back to the hotel at six in the morning. I decided I would go back on Sunday evening at an earlier time. More to come.

• Like 6