What is the most raunchy thing you think you have ever done?

profwhtforhung

23 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

Within the rules of the site, I'll say the raunchiest thing I've done was eat the hot, sweaty ass of a guy who just got off work after a long day in a metal shop. He showed up in his jumpsuit, covered in metal shavings and smelling like ass with a hint of underarm stink. I was so hot for him that I ate his ass right away, then he fucked me. Then I ate his ass some more until he had to get going. Then I went to bed with his ass stink still rolling off of my face.

DM me the raunchiest thing you have done that you aren’t able to post. Same for other piggy faggots and raunchy tops who need extreme action.

• Like 1

Terms such as raunchy, kinky, and  nasty are all relative terms.  They are another way of setting ones personal limits.  I don't think anything is raunchy,  but I do admit I have my personal limits,  most often mine exceed the limits of others.  Having said that,  it's rare that I find others that share my interests.  My submission to this thread would have to be my obsession with piss and medical play.  I really enjoy getting catheterized and drained of my own piss and then having my bladder refilled with the piss and cum of other men,  even better if it's chem piss.  I have more unusual interests,  but this site bans referring to it.

• Upvote 1

On 11/21/2022 at 12:17 PM, profwhtforhung said:

So do guys not dare respond here, or are you embarrassed because of what you haven't had the confidence to do?  The sex in church, the sex in a store, on a train, on an open street, in an open foyer?

At 53 and being a major slut for almost 40 years, I have a lot to choose from, so it is hard to say what the raunchiest thing I've ever done was. From your examples, in a church (with a girl), in a store (several times), on an open street (several times, I have at least 1 story about it posted in the " Your Last Load" forum), yes. Train and foyer, no.

By far the most disgusting thing I've ever done was breed a guy, then took a shit in his mouth and then let him wash it down with my piss straight from the tap, the last time I did it to him was in a bathhouse with other guys watching. It wasn't really my thing, but he talked me into it and I tried it a few times just to be sure, I definitely never kissed him.

A regular thing that I do that is fairly raunchy in sex clubs, is to loudly offer to lube bottoms up with the cum leaking from my hole before I fuck them.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 2

One night in Chicago, went out cruising with a guy I had just met. Went to an ABS. Eventually, him and another guy ended up on the bathroom floor 69'ing. I stood over them and gave them both a good piss shower.  Got into a tube in a backroom of a Chicago bar for piss party. Got in a pool one guy's dick up my hole and another guy's dick down my throat while guys walked by and piss on us the entire time we were playing. Reeked of piss when it was done. One time a buddy lead me by a leash on my collar through a crowed hotel lobby, went to a room and gave me to a big dicked black man to use.  After that, we went to an ABS, me on the leash again and blindfolded. I never saw who's dick was in my ass. whomever he choose I had to take their load. Left with 14 loads in my ass. Jizz was dripping down my leg as I left. 

Done some ever raunchier and dirtier things but can talk about them here. Just know they were all a blast.

• Piggy 4

Key West, 1993.  I was walking back to the guesthouse and across the street, I saw a guy with his shorts around his ankles, stroking the BIGGEST cock I'd ever seen.  Crossing over, I asked "how big?" He replied, "11.5""  "Want some help with that?"  After shoving his tongue down my throat, he pushed me down to my knees.  I started by nibbling on his ample foreskin, then gradually taking his shaft in my mouth.  This being Key West, we drew an audience.  Next thing I know, my shorts were pulled down and lube was applied to my hole.  A cock entered me and reaching around I was pleased to find it bare.  Still sucking Mr Big, we were both shocked when my nose hit his pubes.  "Nobody's ever taken me all the way!" He shouted.  Being spitroasted was nothing new, but this was hot.  The guy fucking me came with a grunt and as soon as he pulled out, another cock replaced him.  Guys were jacking their cocks, cumming on my neck and back.  I was in cocksucking bliss, my mouth filled with Latino monster cock.  Guy #2 shouted as he spewed his load in my ass and #3 slid in.  Suddenly, Mr Big moaned like an animal, flooding my mouth with cum, just as guy#3 climaxed.  My cockGod pulled me to my feet, kissing me and thanking me.  "You're a cummy mess!" He said.  "It's wonderful!" I replied.  Gathering my clothes, I walked back to my guesthouse naked and jumped in the pool to rinse off.  Maybe not the most raunchy, but certainly the most slutty

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 14

I cant quitensaynthwrebwas a " Raunchiest" moment. I remember being caught sniffing my oldest cousin's rank janitorial coveralls. Had my dick in my hand and my nose in the stale, rank pits. I'd say more but Its "problematic" for the site.  

my Work as a go-go boy in the late 90's is similarly "problematic" but sex work plays a major role. 

I've had sex with serious bums a d miss that level of raunchy but bareback banging bums inthe bushes of new york city parks isn't all that raunchy or oncoming. and its been years since I have had the pleasure.

1 hour ago, evilqueerpig said:

Of course....but heard KW is no longer QUEER Disney since perverted str8s took over

Very true. Actually when you were there in 93 it was already becoming more str8. I started going there in the late 70's and moved there in 84. Those early days were amazing. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

Key West, 1993.  I was walking back to the guesthouse and across the street, I saw a guy with his shorts around his ankles, stroking the BIGGEST cock I'd ever seen.  Crossing over, I asked "how big?" He replied, "11.5""  "Want some help with that?"  After shoving his tongue down my throat, he pushed me down to my knees.  I started by nibbling on his ample foreskin, then gradually taking his shaft in my mouth.  This being Key West, we drew an audience.  Next thing I know, my shorts were pulled down and lube was applied to my hole.  A cock entered me and reaching around I was pleased to find it bare.  Still sucking Mr Big, we were both shocked when my nose hit his pubes.  "Nobody's ever taken me all the way!" He shouted.  Being spitroasted was nothing new, but this was hot.  The guy fucking me came with a grunt and as soon as he pulled out, another cock replaced him.  Guys were jacking their cocks, cumming on my neck and back.  I was in cocksucking bliss, my mouth filled with Latino monster cock.  Guy #2 shouted as he spewed his load in my ass and #3 slid in.  Suddenly, Mr Big moaned like an animal, flooding my mouth with cum, just as guy#3 climaxed.  My cockGod pulled me to my feet, kissing me and thanking me.  "You're a cummy mess!" He said.  "It's wonderful!" I replied.  Gathering my clothes, I walked back to my guesthouse naked and jumped in the pool to rinse off.  Maybe not the most raunchy, but certainly the most slutty

The endorphin rush, brought to you by @evilqueerpig, haha. What a wonderful unforgettable experience, a real joy to read 👅