Bookstore fun

nuffun

Was jerking off at my apartment thinking about getting my ass destroyed by a hot man. I couldn’t keep stroking. I knew I needed something in my ass.

It was a workday but at midnight I knew what I needed to do. I put on some baggy pants, cleaned myself out and headed to the bookstore.

It looked pretty empty at first. I went to one of the corner booths and stripped naked. I bent over ass facing the door and unlocked my stall. I was really horny and I wanted to be used. There’s no denying what I want like this. Now all that is left is to wait.

I would hear people come in. They stepped beside me and told me how much of a faggot I am. One person walked by and slapped my ass hard.

Eventually the door fully swung open and someone stepped inside. They grabbed my shoulders and shoved their cock into my mouth. At first it was soft but as it grew harder, it was too big and I could breathe.

he pulled me off his cock and threw me up against the wall. I knew what was coming. I pushed my ass out and soon the man penetrated my boy pussy. I moaned out loud. I couldn’t help myself.

he kept going rough for a couple minutes and then pulling out and having me clean and lube his cock before going back in.

eventually he slammed deep inside me and let his load into my ass. I felt his cum run down my leg as he pulled out.

he gave me something and then told me it’s going to be a fun night before leaving. 

I went back into position and waited for more.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

12 hours ago, nuffun said:

Was jerking off at my apartment thinking about getting my ass destroyed by a hot man. I couldn’t keep stroking. I knew I needed something in my ass.

It was a workday but at midnight I knew what I needed to do. I put on some baggy pants, cleaned myself out and headed to the bookstore.

It looked pretty empty at first. I went to one of the corner booths and stripped naked. I bent over ass facing the door and unlocked my stall. I was really horny and I wanted to be used. There’s no denying what I want like this. Now all that is left is to wait.

I would hear people come in. They stepped beside me and told me how much of a faggot I am. One person walked by and slapped my ass hard.

Eventually the door fully swung open and someone stepped inside. They grabbed my shoulders and shoved their cock into my mouth. At first it was soft but as it grew harder, it was too big and I could breathe.

he pulled me off his cock and threw me up against the wall. I knew what was coming. I pushed my ass out and soon the man penetrated my boy pussy. I moaned out loud. I couldn’t help myself.

he kept going rough for a couple minutes and then pulling out and having me clean and lube his cock before going back in.

eventually he slammed deep inside me and let his load into my ass. I felt his cum run down my leg as he pulled out.

he gave me something and then told me it’s going to be a fun night before leaving. 

I went back into position and waited for more.

Not a lot beats a bitch in heat that knows what it's good for and what it needs.   No sense in acting like a cleaned-out, bent over hole is more than a human-temperature, fleshlight hole. The commenters, slapper and other users knew exactly what to do.  Things like you rock the most when you open up and shut up.  Good boy. Smart pussy makes Kings happy.