Rest Stop Bitch

Jonathan was newly single. His previous boyfriend had gone off and decided to open his legs for any man that needed his balls drained. He was infuriated when Lance had told him about the Trucker that had ended their relationship that he called it off right there on the spot. Looking back, he hadn’t been angry, he had been jealous. Lance had had a nice 8” cock that reached all the right spots, and an ass that still gripped his cock like the first time he slid into him. But, fuck, he wanted more too. Jonathan had half a mind to track the trucker down and see if he’d be willing to give him some of what his ex had been getting. But he didn’t want just that trucker’s cock being shoved into his tight hole, he wanted ANY cock blasting its load deep inside. Fuck with the consequences. So, he planned a trip. It didn’t really matter where he was going but for the sake of his family and coworkers, he told everyone upstate and most knew better than to ask more questions.

Jonathan had seen the videos online; guys banging and fucking under stalls at rest stops. Hell, he had known enough gay history too to know that that wasn’t anything new. He decided that he was going to hit up every single rest stop that he passed on his way to the nearest city with a bathhouse. And it didn’t take long before he found his first one.

It was a little closer to home than he had remembered, but he didn’t care. He sat in his car, waiting for a piece of ass or a soft, juicy trucker to enter the restroom. Again, it didn’t take long. Soon enough a truck, not a semi but a truck, pulled up and a muscle bear, covered in fur, and the slightest hint of beer belly jumped out. He stretched and looked around. He saw Jonathan staring at him and smiled. As non-chilantly as Jonathan had ever seen, the man grabbed his bulge and rearranged it as he turned “to get something out of the cab of his truck.” Jonathan got a good look at the truck driver’s meaty ass and broad back. When he turned back around, Jonathan could clearly see the outline of the truck driver’s meaty, beer-can thick cock in the tight cargo shorts that he was wearing. Jonathan tore his eyes away long enough for the truck driver to give him a wink and saw him head into the restroom.

Jonathan got out of his car. The restroom was in a small little building behind a tree-lined path. When he got there, he noticed that the trucker was placing an “out of order” sign on the front of the door before escaping inside. A part of Jonathan told him that there was still time to turn around and end all of this non-sense, but he didn’t want to. He ignored the out of order sign and opened the door. The trucker was waiting for him behind the door and as soon as he entered, he reached passed Jonathan and locked the door. Jonathan was trapped between the locked door and the large, burly body of the truck driver.

Without warning, the truck driver began to kiss Jonathan, invading his mouth with his tongue, and battling for dominance. A battle Jonathan was more than willing to lose. The truck driver pressed Jonathan up against the door and explored his body with his hands. Jonathan realized that this was the first man to touch him since Lance and he loved the fact that he didn’t even know the guy’s name. He allowed himself to be dominated and manhandled as the truck driver conquered his mouth. The trucker reached down and grabbed Jonathan’s fully hard cock and began to stroke him over his mesh shorts. Jonathan moaned into his mouth. With a free hand, the truck driver pulled down the mesh shorts that Jonathan was wearing, revealing the dark blue jockstrap underneath. The truck driver pulled back, looked down and said in a deep, gruff voice, “Damn, I knew you were a faggot from the moment I fucking saw you.”

Without saying anything, the truck driver whirled Jonathan around and pushed his face to the door, his ass fully exposed to the empty bathroom. The truck driver kneeled down and buried his face in Jonathan’s ass. The second his tongue hit his hole, Jonathan was gone, and he knew that this man could do anything to him, and he wouldn’t just allow it, but beg for it. The man’s tongue split, Jonathan’s puckered hole and began to explore and lap at his inside. Jonathan had to hold back moans that felt like they would become screams if he even let one out. His hand reached around and found Jonathan’s throbbing cock and began to stroke it over the fabric of the jockstrap. Lance had hated eating him out and would only do it if they were in the shower and never for very long at that. This guy was going to town like his hole was a four-course meal and he was starving. His tongue swirled inside him, and his droll began to cover the outside of his hole.

Soon enough, the man got up, pulled his cargo shorts all the way down and pressed himself fully against Jonathan, pinning him against the door to the restroom yet again. Jonathan felt the biggest cock he had ever felt press against his hole as the man put his mouth up to his ear and growled, “Do you want my cock, boy?”

“Yes,” Jonathan whimpered.

“I want to hear you fucking say it, fag. Do you want me cock inside you?”

“Yes, I want your cock inside me, please!” Jonathan pleaded.

He felt the man spit on his cock one time, some of it fell onto the globe of one of his ass cheeks and he began to push himself in. Thankfully, the man took his time and didn’t just shove it in all at once. Jonathan felt as if he was being violated with a beer can at first; his hole stretched further than he ever believed it could, and then some. He nearly cried but the man must have known how he would react and placed his hand over Jonathan’s mouth to stifle his cries. His eyes began to water as the huge cock invading his hole kept pushing in and in. If only it had been the length of a beer can, Jonathan thought it would have bene easier, but this guy was at least a good 9” inches, just slightly bigger than Lance had been and infinitely thicker.

Just as Jonathan was about to cry for the man to stop pushing, the cock inside him bottomed out and he felt the man’s thighs rest against his butt cheeks. “Good boy. That’s a good fucking boy,” the man cooed into Jonathan’s ear before giving it a slight nibble. He had never felt this full before in his entire life. “ You got a nine inch cock all the way inside your hole. Are you ready for daddy to pound your sweet, little hole, faggot?”

“Yes, sir!” Jonathan whimpered.

“Good boy. Now what are you?”

“I’m a faggot, sir.” At that the man began to slowly move his cock in and out of Jonathan causing them both to moan in pleasure and lust.

“That’s good, faggot. Are you going to take daddy’s load, like a good little faggot?”

“Yes, sir. I want you to cum in my fucking ass.” At that the man jabbed his cock inside suddenly, causing Jonathan to yelp. Even if he didn’t want to take this man’s load, Jonathan didn’t think that his body would allow him not to. He needed this man’s cum inside him but also never wanted to lose the sensation of being filled by his massive cock like he currently was.

The man worked himself up to a steady pace as the slap of the man’s thighs pounding against Jonathan’s ass cheeks filled the rest stop restroom. He didn’t care if there were people outside walking around the rest stop, Jonathan began to moan.

“Fuck! This is the best ass I’ve had in a long time! I may just have to take you with me on the road. How about it, fag? You want to come with me and take my cock whenever I tell you to?” Jonathan’s mind didn’t even pause to think about it.

“Fuck yes, sir! My hole is fucking yours!”

“Fuck, that’s what I like to hear! Now,” the man pulled his cock out of Jonathan’s quivering hole, leaving an emptiness like he had never felt before in his life, and turned him about to face him, “my cock’s getting a little dry. Lube it up with your throat boy.” The man pushed Jonathan to his knees, and he went for the man’s cock without another word. He took most of the cock down his throat on the first try without even gagging and the man groaned. He placed his hands on the back of Jonathan’s head and began to force more of his massive dick down his throat. When his nose was buried in the man’s hairy bush he finally let out a slobbery gag that made the man coo, “Yeah, that’s it. Get it all nice and slick. Get it all wet for your boy-hole that way daddy can give you a nice load.” Jonathan forced his way back down again, as far as he can go since that man liked him gagging on his cock. He managed to gag and slobber on the man’s thick rod a few more times before his gag reflex finally relaxed and he was taking the man’s tool all the way down to the base without any issues.

“Fuck, you need to stop, boy, or else you’re going to make me cum! And this load is going in that nice, tight ass of yours.” The man pulled his cock out of Jonathan’s mouth and said, “Lay down on the filthy ground, faggot. I like to see my boy’s eyes the first time I pump my load into them.” Jonathan slowly, and hesitantly laid down on the cold, concrete restroom floor. The man pulled off the blue jock that Jonathan was wearing still and placed it on his stomach before spreading his legs and shoving his entire length into Jonathan’s eager hole. He wasn’t delicate this time as he had been when he first entered him, but instead watched Jonathan’s face contort with the feeling of being packed full of cock as inch by inch fed into him without stopping. “Fuck! You have a talented throat, boy, but your ass was made for taking cock!” he moaned as he slowly began to pump Jonathan’s ass. The man reached down and began to stroke Jonathan’s throbbing cock which Jonathan had almost entirely forgotten about, “A nice dick to boot, too. I fucking hit the jackpot with you, fag!” The man leaned down and kissed and explored Jonathan’s mouth with his tongue. They both moaned as the man continued to pump his pulsating cock into Jonathan’s butt. The man pulled his head back and spit into Jonathan’s open mouth before returning to their kiss. He tasted his saliva as the continued to drool into his connected mouth.

Jonathan opened his eyes during their kiss and saw that the man’s eyes were wincing more and more as he pounded his hole, his moans growing louder.

“I’m about to nut, boy! Let me hear you beg for my fucking load!” The man moaned as he picked Jonathan up and embraced him while picking up the pace of his hard thrusts.

“Please, sir! Please fuck your load into my ass! I need your cum. Please give this faggot your fucking cum sir.” With that the man let out a manly and loud grunt that surly any passers by could hear as he slammed into Jonathan’s ass, hard. Jonathan felt the man’s huge cock pulsate as he pumped load after load of his hot, steamy cum into Jonathan’s accepting hole. He could feel that with each sperm being pumped into him, the man was marking his claim on Jonathan’s body and soul. He belonged to this man, not as a partner, at least not yet, but as his property. He was to be used when the man needed or wanted him. The sperm soaking into his body completing his transformation into the faggot he had wanted to be since he left Lance.

The man collapsed on top of him, and Jonathan noticed that he had come as well at some point onto his blue jock that was on his stomach. The man began to make out with him, and Jonathan could still feel the man’s still hard cock pulsating with aftershocks of cum pumping inside of him. The man’s load must have been huge since he could practically feel it scorching his insides and dribbling out of his abused hole.

Not wanting the sensation of the man’s enormous girth filling him to end, Jonathan squeezed his hole around the man’s cock. The man’s eyebrows shot up, “Oh, do we have an eager faggot here?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Do you want more cock, boy?”

“Yes, sir.” Still hard, the man slowly began to pump his cock again into Jonathan’s willing asshole.

“Are you going to take any cock I tell you to take, boy?” The words sounded like ambrosia to Jonathan’s ears since that was pretty much the whole reason why he had come out to the rest stop in the first place. He was glad to have found his own trucker, but he still wanted to fuck as many people as possible. The fact that this man was willing to take him under his wing, and his dick, to become his whore sounded incredibly hot.

“Fuck yes, daddy! The more cocks the better.”

“Fuck! You’re getting your new daddy all hot and bothered again. You might just milk out another load from me.”

“Please! Fuck yes, sir! I need all the cum you can give me!”

“Fuck yes, little pig. Tell me that you like having my cock inside you!”

“I love having your thick cock in my hole, sir! You’re so fucking big. By far the biggest cock that’s ever been inside me. I feel so fucking full! I want more of your fucking sperm inside me!”

“Keep talking like that boy and you’re going to make your daddy cum again!”

“Your cum’s so deep in my hole, sir! I want you to add more to it! Please inseminate my faggy ass, sir! Make me a fucking cum dump for you and anyone else you want to use my body. My fuck hole belongs to you now! Fucking enter me whenever you fucking want to and leave your mark with your fucking man-seed! I was made to take man-seed! Make me your fucking bitch, sir! I want to take more of your seed, sir! Please fuck me! Please CUM IN ME!” With that the man grunted again and shoved his cock all the way inside Jonathan’s hole. Again, the man collapsed on top of Jonathan, and he licked the sweat off the man’s neck, savoring the salty taste of any of the man’s juices that his body could produce.

“Fuck!” The man grunted, add more cum to Jonathan’s body as he laid on the dirty floor. “Fuck! Take that second load, fag! Oh, you’re my bitch, alright. You’re my bitch and I’m your fucking alpha. You fucking belong to me. I’m fucking marking your ass.” The man said as his cock’s spasms began to subside inside of him. The man kiss Jonathan and embraced him as he felt the man’s cock began to shrink before it plopped out of his sloppy hole with an audible ‘Pop.’ The man broke his kiss and their embrace and noticed that Jonathan’s cum-covered jock was sticking to his furry torso. The man pulled it off him and dropped it on’ Jonathan’s stomach. “It look’s like you got me sticky, fag. Get up and clean me off.” The man said as he got up and stood in front of him. Jonathan got off the floor and kneeled in front of the man’s enormous and hair torso before licking the cum of his belly.

Once the man seemed satisfied, he pulled Jonathan’s head down and forced it on his flaccid dick.

“Now, clean my cock, fag.” Jonathan didn’t have to told twice, hell not even once, and opened his mouth to the man’s cock and took it in. He washed it with his tongue like a pro, cleaning off hints of his ass and undeniable taste of the man’s cum as it marinated in his hole and gave him another load. He savored the musky taste and would have been down there for hours if the man hadn’t pulled him up and into a deep kiss. “Damn, your ass sure is sweet, boy. Not give me that jock and get dressed, we have a ways to go before we’re done.”

Jonathan pulled his mess shorts, his chubbed dick forming a clear and noticeable outline. The man held his jockstrap to his nose and took a big sniff before putting them in one of his many pockets in his cargo shorts before pulling them all the way up, apparently not wearing any underwear himself when he first came in.

“Now here’s what’s going to happen,” the man said has he pulled the rest of his clothes on, “You’re only going to call me “Sir” the rest of the time that I know you or talk to you.” Jonathan nodded his approval. “I don’t need your approval. Next you’re going to get a small bag, lock your car and leave it. If I want to, I’ll drop you off eventually to get your car again.” Jonathan found that problematic but, yet again, didn’t care. “Then you’re going to get in my car. You have five minutes before I leave, with or without you.” The man said before unlocking the rest stop bathroom and walking to his truck.

Jonathan stood there for only the briefest of moments, he knew what he was going to do and we wasn’t going to spend another moment thinking about it. He went to his car, got the small bag that he had brought with him, he had packed light anyway, and got in the man’s truck after locking his car. He didn’t ask where they were going. He was this man’s faggot. He was his bitch. He didn’t care because it wasn’t his place to care. The man pulled out of the rest stop and Jonathan’s cock was fully erect as they got back on the highway and headed north.