First bathhouse experience

Liverpool

I went to a gay bathhouse for the first time a few days ago. For a long time I've had a desire to be a complete slut and take as many loads as possible. The stories of people on here and on Twitter etc getting many loads in one day turn me on so much. So the other day I took the plunge and finally went to my local gay bathhouse/sauna/whatever you want to call it, here in Granada. Until then, I think the most guys I'd been with in a day was 3. I broke my record the other day and was with 6 guys. It was good but not totally fulfilling. Only one guy fucked me (bareback and I think he came in me but I couldn't tell because he didn't say a word, which I found very hot). 5 guys used my mouth, with 2 of them cumming in it. And I fucked one of the guys I sucked. I wanted more loads in my hole, and I wanted it to be like a constant stream - one guy finishing and then another guy coming and using me straight away - but I had to wait a while in between sometimes. It wasn't too busy (it was a Sunday afternoon) so I think I'll try another time. I imagine Friday evening would be busier. 

• Upvote 1

Could you tell us your age? That would help add some context to this being your first bathhouse experience.

Myself, I went to my first bathhouse at 19 years old in Harlem, New York. I remember my age because I would also go to the clubs of early 90s NYC but was not old enough to legally drink. I would wear my underage wristband to the bathhouse and take it off when I got inside.

Edited by topblkmale
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Could you tell us your age? That would help add some context to this being your first bathhouse experience.

Myself, I went to my first bathhouse at 19 years old in Harlem, New York. I remember my age because I would also go to the clubs of early 90s NYC but was not old enough to legally drink. I would wear my underage wristband to the bathhouse and take it off when I got inside.

I'm 21

I was 23 when my boyfriend and I went to a bathhouse (a few years back).   We had a great time and found we had a steady stream of guys who wanted to play with us.  We stayed together as a couple and found that was an attraction to most guys.  When I went back by myself, I still had a great time, but less guys.  Stayed 8 full hours both times.

Every visit will tend to be different. There might be some regulars, but you'll come to realise the atmosphere changes, as does the crowd. Sometimes the guys will be in slut mode. Other times they'll be more reserved. Just enjoy the experience and look forward to lots of fun times ahead!