Hole/Ass: Hairy or Shaved?

Gohandsome

I always wanted to freely ask even if I know that this is something personal but tops prefer a hairy ass or a shaved one? With lube the shaved ass is glorious but hairy is hot but there are some arses that are hairy only into the hole, not proper a hairy one. Can you share your opinion?

My vote goes for HAIRY .... the hairier the better:

1.  The more hair surrounding the Hole the better it can retain/keep in place the Sperm it's taken.  Some from one Cock may ooze out and mingle with Sperm from another Cock .... and Holehair helps hold the Sperm in place for increased eating enjoyment.

2.  To my eye, at least some hair covering the cheeks is more attractive than plain skin.  It's a visual treat - a reminder that it's a male - not a female - that's taking my Cock. 

3.  The darker-complected the bottom is, the more beautiful the Hole becomes, at least to my eye.  Thick, rich, curly black Holehair is like the magnet to my "iron-filings" tongue.  More, when it's been taking loads off other Cocks, it's almost hypnotizing.  

4.  Having no small amount of experience to back this up, I can say that the thicker/darker the Holehair is, the hotter the Hole will taste (before it's been Bred).  Men with dark-colored Holehair simply have the best-tasting Holes; eating their Holes (even before they've taken loads) is like tongue-poppers. It goes without saying that once a Hole has taken the Sperm of a number of Cocks, it will taste all the better.  Men of Northern European heritage have lovely Holes, as do men from anywhere on Earth, but pale-haired Holes just don't have the same taste-component that darker-complected men possess.  

5.  Of course, the hairier the Hole, the more likely there will be more body-hair too - which is always an attractive facet of any man.  

• Piggy 1

16 hours ago, hntnhole said:

My vote goes for HAIRY .... the hairier the better:

1.  The more hair surrounding the Hole the better it can retain/keep in place the Sperm it's taken.  Some from one Cock may ooze out and mingle with Sperm from another Cock .... and Holehair helps hold the Sperm in place for increased eating enjoyment.

2.  To my eye, at least some hair covering the cheeks is more attractive than plain skin.  It's a visual treat - a reminder that it's a male - not a female - that's taking my Cock. 

3.  The darker-complected the bottom is, the more beautiful the Hole becomes, at least to my eye.  Thick, rich, curly black Holehair is like the magnet to my "iron-filings" tongue.  More, when it's been taking loads off other Cocks, it's almost hypnotizing.  

4.  Having no small amount of experience to back this up, I can say that the thicker/darker the Holehair is, the hotter the Hole will taste (before it's been Bred).  Men with dark-colored Holehair simply have the best-tasting Holes; eating their Holes (even before they've taken loads) is like tongue-poppers. It goes without saying that once a Hole has taken the Sperm of a number of Cocks, it will taste all the better.  Men of Northern European heritage have lovely Holes, as do men from anywhere on Earth, but pale-haired Holes just don't have the same taste-component that darker-complected men possess.  

5.  Of course, the hairier the Hole, the more likely there will be more body-hair too - which is always an attractive facet of any man.  

I am mesmerized by your passion for hairy arses. Yum 

• Thanks 1