Asian boy with a hot ass

RoundBooty4loads

So since moving out to the middle of no where, I haven’t been able to play like I used to in the city.  And MOST guys out this way are freaks.  Many are married to women and only p lay during lunch time.

So tonight I popped up grindr and this sexy Asian boy messaged me hello.  We exchanged pics.  I’m usually a bottom but having an 8” cock affords me beautiful smooth asses from time to time.

we spent the next 20 mins detailing how he loves his ass eaten out and I explained I’m the best.  With some details of how good I am….

he decided to come over.  From the moment he walked in, we kissed, I sucked his boy tits and rimmed tue most soft beautiful Asian boy bubble ass…

i got so hard that I spit on his pussy and slid in.  For tue next 45 mins I toggled between my cock deep deep inside him, my tongue fat up his pussy and discovered he loves fingers and fucked him with my thumb he went nuts.

to top it off, he said, can I Cum inside u now.  HELL UEAH.  Hey shot tue biggest load after I flexed my hole on his cock.  Told him I’m 45 and he’s 20.  Felt weird but he said most guys never come this close to pleasing him…..

fuk yummy!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, RoundBooty4loads said:

So since moving out to the middle of no where, I haven’t been able to play like I used to in the city.  And MOST guys out this way are freaks.  Many are married to women and only p lay during lunch time.

So tonight I popped up grindr and this sexy Asian boy messaged me hello.  We exchanged pics.  I’m usually a bottom but having an 8” cock affords me beautiful smooth asses from time to time.

we spent the next 20 mins detailing how he loves his ass eaten out and I explained I’m the best.  With some details of how good I am….

he decided to come over.  From the moment he walked in, we kissed, I sucked his boy tits and rimmed tue most soft beautiful Asian boy bubble ass…

i got so hard that I spit on his pussy and slid in.  For tue next 45 mins I toggled between my cock deep deep inside him, my tongue fat up his pussy and discovered he loves fingers and fucked him with my thumb he went nuts.

to top it off, he said, can I Cum inside u now.  HELL UEAH.  Hey shot tue biggest load after I flexed my hole on his cock.  Told him I’m 45 and he’s 20.  Felt weird but he said most guys never come this close to pleasing him…..

fuk yummy!

Awesome. Asian pussies are naturally smoother, which is often a plus for a bottom! 

• Like 1