Bookstore Gangbang

sedecki

We don't have any bath houses around so usually my best chance at scoring some loads is the adult bookstore. Weekends are my best time to play, which is sometimes great but can turn into one of those non-participatory sex zombie day of the sex organ dead kind of afternoon. 

I pulled in just before 1:00 and walked slowly past all the open doors on my way toward the back. It gave my eyes a chance to adjust a little to the dark. Along the back hallway there was a nice crowd of guys standing shoulder to shoulder. At the end of the hallway an older Hispanic man was looking at his phone. I was one of his regulars and hoped he noticed me as I slipped into the back room to get undressed.

A couple of weeks before I bought a ball stretcher and cock ring made out of leather and snaps. There was nobody in the back room as I undressed, but as I was putting on the ball stretcher I noticed my Hispanic friend come into the room and look me over. I rolled up my clothes and walked past him toward the dark room next door. He cupped his hand around my ass cheek and followed me into the darkroom. 

It took longer than usual to work my way from the front to the back of the room. My friend was clinging on so I had to go slower, and the place was crowded. I could tell from the occasional  lights from phones that there was room on the couch in the back so eventually I ended up there. I heard my friend pulling up behind me and the tinkle of his belt. I swabbed on some lube and hit my poppers before leaning down into the sofa cushions.  His cock was small but very hard and punched straight into my willing asshole. I couldn't help it and started to moan a little. 

My friend can be quick to cum the first time we get together. I could already feel his breathing change and his hands pushed my ass cheeks apart as he drove his cock as deep as possible inside my ass.  I moaned more and suddenly felt somebody new beside me as I was taking the cock. A hairy forearm started to rub against my ribs then I felt his hand against my cock. When he felt the ball stretcher his hand moved downward and started squeezing my balls. I started to cry out just as my friend started to spasm as he dropped the first load into my open asshole. He pulled away quickly leaving me feeling empty. 

There was another hand rubbing across my back from the other side. This one was smaller and not so rough. Then I felt a third hand sliding down from my low back and dropping a thumb into my freshly plowed ass crack. For a moment I wasn't sure which way to move, then I felt a familiar hard knob sliding into my boy pussy and i leaned down to feel the cock go deeper. My friend beside me took advantage and shoved a massively thick cock head between my lips.  I could already taste the salty pre-cum. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled. The thick cock filled up my face completely.

Meanwhile the cock that found its way inside was larger than I first thought.  As it stiffened, I could feel it banging away against my prostate and making my legs weak with pleasure. He pounded deeper with each stroke and made little noise. It felt like he was the type who liked to fuck a while. Beside him was an older man who leaned in first to lick me on the ear while he started rubbing my nipple. 

"Make it hurt," I whispered.

He responded with a tight pinch between his fingernails on the tip of my nipple that sent me into an amazing place. The fat cock in my mouth seemed to sense the change in excitement level and started driving deeper down my throat. I whimpered as the nipple pinching became unbearable then suddenly an unfamiliar voice behind me barked out an expletive. I felt his hips jerking into me and his cock drove deep to send a huge steamy load deep into my guts.  I managed to slip my nipple free from the pincer just as I felt the fat cock pop out of my mouth.  The long cock slipped out of my ass and the cock I had just sucked was now crushing my asshole open to slide inside. 

Much to my amazement I had only sucked a small length of his cock. As he pushed deeper inside me I felt a much longer fat cock working its way inside. I could barely breathe from the pressure and size. He must have sensed that he needed to take it easy for a second. He leaned down and whispered, "Lay on your back and I'll fuck you like a slut."

I wasn't exactly sure what that meant but I definitely wanted him to continue fucking me. I laid on my back on the sofa.  He pushed my feet up to his shoulders and speared me with his huge cock once again. I moaned out uncontrollably and that started to attract several other guys from outside the room in the hallway. 

His cock was only about halfway in and I felt like he was going to split me in half. He stopped for a second to squirt a little more lube which left me a second to hit my poppers in one nostril, then the pounding resumed.  Suddenly I felt another cockhead flipping across my lips. As I opened my mouth in surprise the owner dropped the cock neatly into my mouth and I started to suck. There were several other guys coming up and crowding in. I could feel more hands rubbing across my skin and on my face.  My friend the bull who had managed to get most of his cock inside me couldn't stop himself from launching a load. The rest cheered him on. 

As he pulled out I was getting a bit cramped so I slipped my legs downward onto the floor and stood for a moment before turning back toward the sofa. Two of the closest to me pushed me down into the cushion. One lay down in front of me and pulled my face down into his cock. Behind me the other drove his cock up and into me slowly at first and then with speed that built to a pace of orgasm. I heard other voices in Spanish. Another cock slipped into my hole and back out in a few minutes to be replaced by another.  After the last one came inside me the place seemed to clear.

In all there were 10 loads. My ass was a saggy mess. Along the way two guys tried to fist me and one guy ate me out. It was pure heaven.

Maybe I'll go back this afternoon ;-)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5