Hate fuckS

IntoBBvisitor

Bottom here.

Turned on by: Irrelevant. My state of arousal has nothing to do with who fucks me. What arouses me is the feeling of fingers testing my cunt for readiness for breeding.

Let them fuck me: I let anyone fuck me. Judging by their behavior, I think some of them have “hate-fucked” me, though I don’t think it’s ever been personal. I’m mostly fucked by strangers, so none of them would know me well enough to like or dislike me. There have been a few, though, that I’ve had the feeling were taking out some racial, political, or societal hate out on me as a token. I can think of three particular instances then I had the strong impression that I was bearing the weight of a black man’s anger over injustice, one in which a Native American was venting his anger, and one in which a man of Middle Eastern origin seemed to be waging jihad on my hole.

There have also been any number of Tops who have voiced their naked contempt for me and spat on me even with their cocks buried balls-deep inside the pleasurable warmth of my body - I still have a hard time wrapping my head around that, but it’s not my job to psychoanalyze them, just to be their release. I’m not going to hate them back. What would be the point of that?

Even if someone did want to hate-fuck me for a personal reason, I would let him. If using my body helps him get some demon off his back, that’s the least I can do for someone. The way I see it, if someone wants to strike out at me by fucking me, I’m simply following the instruction set down by Christ - I turn the other cheek.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, IntoBBvisitor said:

Question for bottoms :

Could you be turned on by guys you dislike or hate ? Would you let them fuck you ?

Sure, always allow them to (hate) fuck me in any way they like, I do this quite often actually

Bottom here: Yes… it’s possible and happened. I met up with a guy one night where the sex was great and he ended up spending the night. The next morning we talked and found out our views on a few things were total opposites. He quickly left. A few weeks later, I ran into him at a bar and exchanged “attitude” and angry looks but by the end of the end of the night he was back at my place fucking me even harder than the first time. I don’t even know who initiated it and I have to admit the tension improved the sex and he left right after. We repeated it a few times but never talked about anything again.

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, badjujuboy said:

Bottom here: Yes… it’s possible and happened. I met up with a guy one night where the sex was great and he ended up spending the night. The next morning we talked and found out our views on a few things were total opposites. He quickly left. A few weeks later, I ran into him at a bar and exchanged “attitude” and angry looks but by the end of the end of the night he was back at my place fucking me even harder than the first time. I don’t even know who initiated it and I have to admit the tension improved the sex and he left right after. We repeated it a few times but never talked about anything again.

Aside from the fucking being harder, could you detect any change in his motivation or the way he went about it? Was the interaction completely wordless? I just wonder because arousal is necessary for a Top in a way it needn’t be for a bottom, and that implies that the Top must get some kind of arousal from fucking the guy he dislikes. The question is the nature of that arousal. For him, was breeding you and leaving his load in you essentially equal to winning the argument? Was he trying to punish you for your views? Was he just trying to lash out in that way because he couldn’t physically attack you in some other way? Was he just enjoying “putting you in your place? Or was it just that he found your ass such a good fuck that he decided to simply discard your other qualities and just use you?

And if you think you might have initiated the second round, why do you think you did?

You may have no answer, I just wondered if anything he did or said gave you any clue.

There's a couple guys who apparently live closeby who keep hitting me up at 2 different sites. I groan audibly when I see either of them online or that I've received yet another message from 1 of them. I've contemplated giving it up to either one - it really doesn't matter which - just to get it over with so I can ghost a top the same way tops ghost bottoms. But, with my luck, they'd just be more persistent in their efforts to bed me again. Ultimately, I don't think I could get fucked by a guy whom I despise. But, I'm not totally opposed to having a top take his frustrations out on my butt sometime 🙂

14 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Aside from the fucking being harder, could you detect any change in his motivation or the way he went about it? Was the interaction completely wordless? I just wonder because arousal is necessary for a Top in a way it needn’t be for a bottom, and that implies that the Top must get some kind of arousal from fucking the guy he dislikes. The question is the nature of that arousal. For him, was breeding you and leaving his load in you essentially equal to winning the argument? Was he trying to punish you for your views? Was he just trying to lash out in that way because he couldn’t physically attack you in some other way? Was he just enjoying “putting you in your place? Or was it just that he found your ass such a good fuck that he decided to simply discard your other qualities and just use you?

And if you think you might have initiated the second round, why do you think you did?

You may have no answer, I just wondered if anything he did or said gave you any clue.

Interesting questions that I haven't thought about in a long time. The next time I saw him, there definitely was antipathy between us. Come to think of it, I think I must have initiated it since we went back to my place. I was pretty forward even back then... something along the lines of "let's go back to my place." We didn't speak... we didn't have anything to say to each other and didn't even look at each other. Once back at my place, it was just about raw angry sex.

The dynamics could have been a results of a power play ... on both sides. He trying to forcefully show me his views were the right ones and "winning the argument"/"lashing out" while I viewed it as reducing him to the piece of meat he thought I was. In other words: "You may think you're right, but I'm deciding to let you fuck me again. It's all about your cock right now." I may be a total sub in the bedroom/dungeon but in real life, I'm in charge.

As I said in a previous post... I once was out and met a guy I knew I wanted. We hung out most of the night and towards the end of the night, he began to chat up another guy right in front of me. I just stood there watching. He still ended up at my place that night. After getting off, he asked me why I had stayed around when he was chatting up the other guy. Smiling, I looked him in the eyes and said, "Cause I knew that I could walk away anytime I wanted."  His response, "Fair enough."

We never discussed why we kept doing it. It could have been as you said: "he found your ass such a good fuck that he decided to simply discard your other qualities and just use you..." Hell, I've slept with most of my exes again after they've decided to end it...