Drinking from the tap

Hotrawbutt4u

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 10:17 PM, hotguy02 said:

I need advice on how to overcome the taste of piss.   I'm trying to please my Daddy by drinking his piss.   We've tried and I still can't get it all lol.  I've drank a little but not all.    Any help is appreciated

I've only done it a few times but my tops had me sucking on them and sneaking small hits of piss in my mouth.  After awhile they gave more at a time, so try easing into it.  Top encouraging you to keep drinking rubbing your head and holding you in place gets you there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 1/2/2023 at 8:24 PM, tallslenderguy said:

This is me 100% i've taken lots of piss up the ass and love being impregnated that way. To me a Mans piss is another form of His seed. Hey, male dogs use it to mark Their territory.  i was concerned about both taste and amount the first time i tried. Flow didn't challenge me but the taste did. i'd like to have a Man Who's well hydrated, i too think it would be som much better. 

i love the mind fuck of it, especially when the Top is into a sort of affectionate degradation, where He gets off on Me wanting it and me loving being His toilet.  i love when a Man is obviously turned on by just His desire being enough to get me to want His cock pissing down my throat. 

Yea it's a mindfuck.

Had my fifth experience drinking Piss from a Man's Cock last Monday. Man i'd been chatting with online, made a date and drove 60 miles to breed me, which is pretty amazing by my account.  And He did, fucked me for about an hour and a half, using His cock and as speculum to open and shape my "pussy" (He liked to call it that).  He was a very passionate Fucker, and i was a rag doll by the time He was finished with me. 

After, i offered Him my shower and as He stood in my doorway He casually asked; "do you want to drink My Piss?"  i got up and knelt in my walk in shower and He followed me in. He placed about an inch of His semi erect Cock in my mouth and as soon as He was in, His Piss hit the back of my throat in a strong stream. i was caught off guard, my prior experiences have been with me holding the Mans Cock in my mouth and waiting a bit, this Man was instant. Some went down the wrong way, and i coughed , but was able to recover fast enough to keep going. Was my first time swallowing every drop without spilling.  He's a great Man, very verbal, and He told me after that i "took it like a champ" and that it almost felt as good as and orgasm.  He fed me more than His piss... He nurtured my sub nature and definitely helped me grow as Mans piss drinker. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 2/16/2023 at 7:17 PM, hotguy02 said:

I need advice on how to overcome the taste of piss.   I'm trying to please my Daddy by drinking his piss.   We've tried and I still can't get it all lol.  I've drank a little but not all.    Any help is appreciated

I was trained by starting off by drinking it diluted … half water and half piss… then working up to full strength. You might try seeing how much piss vs water you can take at first and then work up from that. To be honest, it didn’t take me long to work up to 100% piss as the taste and thought of servicing my Daddy as a urinal increased my craving for piss. You also need to take into account how strong his piss is… beer piss vs morning piss when first starting out on urinal training.

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Like 1

On 2/16/2023 at 10:17 PM, hotguy02 said:

On occasion try your own as well. See how different foods and drinks impact taste and volume

i've had it from the tap mouth closed over it and mouth open from afar, in my ass while he's inside me and pissing into my open speculum ass (my favorite). I enjoy the speculum or tunnel plug because i can hear my intenstines filling up and then opening up and swallowing accepting more. but i like the taste the most i think. also accepted bottles from a few guys that dropped them off.

8 hours ago, badjujuboy said:

I was trained by starting off by drinking it diluted … half water and half piss… then working up to full strength. You might try seeing how much piss vs water you can take at first and then work up from that. To be honest, it didn’t take me long to work up to 100% piss as the taste and thought of servicing my Daddy as a urinal increased my craving for piss. You also need to take into account how strong his piss is… beer piss vs morning piss when first starting out on urinal training.

Yes my top daddy has told me about half piss and half water. He Also mentioned about pissing in a beer bottle with beer and doing it tht way.     His piss is strong most times but he's a man so I wouldn't expect less.    It's a struggle bc I want to please him and that's something that turns him on 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Cumjunky215 said:

I've only done it a few times but my tops had me sucking on them and sneaking small hits of piss in my mouth.  After awhile they gave more at a time, so try easing into it.  Top encouraging you to keep drinking rubbing your head and holding you in place gets you there.

Yes he's been doing that. It helps

On 11/27/2022 at 8:19 AM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

I am only into taking piss up the ass but I have wondered what it would feel like to see and feel someone drinking from my tap. Looking down at the guy as he drinks from it. 

Very hot thought

I know when I took my first load of piss in my ass I wasn't expecting it, but when I started feeling it the top called me some really nasty names. Degrading names, I realized I loved getting it that way. Wonder if guys that drink from the tap feel the same way

Interesting.

Thinking about the spectrum theory of sexuality, to me this edges you in the top direction...not that i think it makes you top, but it strikes me as a top feeling/desire for you to find it "Very hot." Especially the way You describe it:

"looking down at the guy as he drinks from it."  That strikes me as not only top, but a wee bit dom ;-).  

And, re  you're wondering if "...guys that drink from the tap feel the same way?"  Absolutely... at least, this one does. For me, the physical Piss insemination is secondary to the psychological insemination.  i think there is potential for some very deep impregnation, depending on the Top, and His understanding of HIs bottom.  A Man can use exactly the same words of degradation with me, and depending on His attitude and tone, can either close me up or open me wide and impregnate me with Himself. If He's mean or bullying about it, i shut down. Those kinds of attitudes affect me as opposite of power and control. To me, force/bullying display doubt, insecurity... not knowing or being confident in his position of control and my need/desire to please Him. On the other hand, if He smiles knowingly and congratulates me on being "a good toilet," He is affirming and solidifying both His and my position and making it a pleasure for me to accept and admit it.  To me, that is a hell of a lot more powerful than force, when a bottom happily admits and agrees about who and how he is.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

Interesting.

Thinking about the spectrum theory of sexuality, to me this edges you in the top direction...not that i think it makes you top, but it strikes me as a top feeling/desire for you to find it "Very hot." Especially the way You describe it:

"looking down at the guy as he drinks from it."  That strikes me as not only top, but a wee bit dom ;-).  

And, re  you're wondering if "...guys that drink from the tap feel the same way?"  Absolutely... at least, this one does. For me, the physical Piss insemination is secondary to the psychological insemination.  i think there is potential for some very deep impregnation, depending on the Top, and His understanding of HIs bottom.  A Man can use exactly the same words of degradation with me, and depending on His attitude and tone, can either close me up or open me wide and impregnate me with Himself. If He's mean or bullying about it, i shut down. Those kinds of attitudes affect me as opposite of power and control. To me, force/bullying display doubt, insecurity... not knowing or being confident in his position of control and my need/desire to please Him. On the other hand, if He smiles knowingly and congratulates me on being "a good toilet," He is affirming and solidifying both His and my position and making it a pleasure for me to accept and admit it.  To me, that is a hell of a lot more powerful than force, when a bottom happily admits and agrees about who and how he is.

I so agree! the best faggotwhores are us faggots who embrace exactly what we are and enjoy being praised for doing things other more normal people would find degrading, like drinking piss, taking loads from anonymous strangers, getting used in public or by homeless guys or any filthy [banned word] that regular faggots think is disgusting or twisted. when a man tells me I’m a great toilet, or urinal or breeding bitch I take that as a very high compliment.

• Like 2

On 11/27/2022 at 9:31 AM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Love to, smaller cock here. Get a very full bladder, once I start I would want to pull your face against my groin then hold you there while I flood you. Maybe keep it there after for a bit. I have a small cock so most guys don't want to suckon it

Another post that makes me think of the spectrum of sexuality, because this too sounds 'top' to me. And again, not asserting that you are "top," just acknowledging the spectrum, how one can be, for instance, maybe 99% bottom, but in 1% situations, he is top. 

i've written about this elsewhere on BZ, but to me, a Mans Cock is way more than the physical organ between His legs, it's maybe more His needs and desires that drive it. 

i'm, apparently, at the far end of bottom when it comes to the spectrum. What You write and describe in detail:

"Love to, smaller cock here. Get a very full bladder, once I start I would want to pull your face against my groin then hold you there while I flood you. Maybe keep it there after for a bit..."

To me, that practically screams TOP and strongly draws me into Your orbit as a bottom and opens me instantly to You. i've received more than a few physically small Cocks and loved the Men Who's inner Cock drove them.  It speaks to me of nature, yin/Yang, and how there is always someone who wants/needs who and how You are. 

7 minutes ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

I so agree! the best faggotwhores are us faggots who embrace exactly what we are and enjoy being praised for doing things other more normal people would find degrading, like drinking piss, taking loads from anonymous strangers, getting used in public or by homeless guys or any filthy [banned word] that regular faggots think is disgusting or twisted. when a man tells me I’m a great toilet, or urinal or breeding bitch I take that as a very high compliment.

Some of the most profound sexual experiences i have had with a Man are instances that 'normal' culture, and even gay culture, might consider humiliating/degrading.  To me, saying "you're a dirty, disgusting little faggot, etc.,"  in a mean way is a buy in to the culture that rejects us. When a Man spends His Lust/Need/Desire in me, then acknowledges and affirms that i successfully met and received His Lust/Desire/Need into me, and provided It/Him and honored place in me, His pride and pleasure collar and leash mine. Absolutely blew me away when i experienced a Mans Pride in me for lovingly receiving His Need/Desire, even when it was degrading/humiliating. It surfaced another feeling that is rare, "adoration."  Not something i ever would have expected, or could 'role play.'  Some of the most 'real' connections i have ever had are with 'edgy' desires like this. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1