Eating Food from Sloppy Hole

adelaidefistpig

Lately I’ve been getting heaps into eating soft snake lollies stuffed into one of my regular buddies. Put half a pack in him and leave it there for an hour to soften up, then he usually sits on me and bares down hard pushing them into my mouth. 

Anyone else love eating food anally like me? Any suggestions for new foods to try?

• Piggy 2

22 hours ago, adelaidefistpig said:

Lately I’ve been getting heaps into eating soft snake lollies stuffed into one of my regular buddies. Put half a pack in him and leave it there for an hour to soften up, then he usually sits on me and bares down hard pushing them into my mouth. 

Anyone else love eating food anally like me? Any suggestions for new foods to try?

Cadbury's Creme Eggs. 

• Like 1

Ate maraschino cherries out of a hot twink hole during a group fisting session with some regular playmates.  One of the guys was a particularly talented twink with a smooth hole.  He could really open up his pussy into a nice round donut -- the type that lets you see into his guts.  He and I were chilling on the sofa while a couple of other buddies were taking their turn in the sling.  Went down to eat his smooth twink hole when I got the urge to eat something out of it.  So, I stepped away and came back with a bottle of maraschino cherries, stuffed a few into his cunt and ate them out.  It was super fucking hot!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Food play can be fun and erotic. A couple quick details to keep in mind are: you may want to be a little more meticulous on douching, otherwise your food may get a little more "chunky" than expected. Also, it's best to steer away from anything that is very hot or very spicy as this could irritate the anal lining. Beyond that, it's pretty much up to your imagination as to what you use. 

Some examples of things I've had in my ass or eaten from an ass are:  Bananas. Grapes (feel like little anal beads when you pop them out of your hole).  Oatmeal (this is sometimes used by diaper fetishists who want to poop themselves but without the smell and mess. Also good to use to be able to fuck a full hole. Also a part of a good nutritious breakfast).  Hot dogs, and sausages.  Pasta, with sauce and meatballs. Chocolate candy.  Marshmallows (Don't do this one. They melt immediately and turn into a sticky mess. I mean seriously, don't do it.) 

I never got around to trying it but wanted to try doing a stew. I think that would be fun with the different chunks of meat and veggies, and the drippy gravy.   And finally, pumpkin pie with a little whipped cream on top.

For inserting stuff, if it's got a bit of form like a hot dog, it can be pushed directly into the hole. If your food is already sort of soft or mushy, you can use a speculum to dilate the anus, or use a pastry bag to squeeze your food into the rectum. The pastry bag is the method I used. 

Hope that gives you some ideas. Have fun. And, as Julia Child would say: "Bon Appetit!"

• Like 2

used round sweets or chocolate with my current man; to demonstrate him his anus could be a source of pleasure I started with one sweet, I circled his hole teasing him. It took some time but then I pushed my finger and my tongue together with the sweet... I let you guess the rest. And yes, I'm turned on by writing dirty things about him to other guys, while he's deeply sleeping behind me