It was time once again to set my life on a new course. 

My partner of fifteen years had died. I'd owned the sailboat for 8 years. I'd loved the cottage home we'd renovated and gardens I'd developed but waking each day felt like the past. 

I needed to start a new future. 

My French fuck buddy had been after me for years to sail across the Atlantic. He was more than keen to join me for this adventure. Furthermore a younger straight friend was in the process of leaving his marriage and hoping to step into a new opportunity. 

We spent the next year getting our affairs in order. Finalizing the amicable divorce, selling my house, getting the boat ocean worthy, and studying everything we needed to know about sailing and navigation for a trans-Atlantic crossing. 

As we began our epic journey sailing Lake Ontario to the St. Lawrence Seaway on a beautiful spring morning I marveled a my sailing mates.

Claude, my French fuck buddy was in his mid-fifties, a little paunchy, but quite fit, a rapid smile, gentle spirit, lovely nudist tan and very, very promiscuous. He'd taught me a great deal about cruising and helped me more fully embrace my cum dump tendencies. 

Joe, my straight friend, was a tall, big framed gentle giant of a man. I had never seen him flustered and he looked so comfortable and at home lazing at the tiller in his kaki shorts and loose button down shirt. 

The first week of our trip was great weather but a bit awkward as we adjusted to such different and unique people living together in such a confined space. 

The only sex that week was the night we were docked in Montreal. Claude and I had an all out fuck fest at a local bathhouse. It was such a relief for me to return to the boat with 7 loads in my ass and several swallowed in my guts. Claude had also sucked off a number of guys and fucked even more. He had saved his load to add to the soup mix of cum deep inside me just before we left to head back to get some sleep on the boat. 

The next morning Claude accompanied me to the marina washroom and fucked  one last load into me before what we both expected to be a long dry spell at sea. 

We established our shifts to man the tiller 24 hours a day and when Joe was taking the overnight shift Claude and I would spoon naked in the v-birth. We were both horny as hell and would often awake with a hardon poking at our ass, but I held off all his sexual advances concerned about what Joe might think. He was bound in such a close space to hear us. 

One night with Joe at the tiller we were sailing through our first storm.The sound of the wind through the reafed mainsail and the crashing of waves as we sliced through them was quite intense in the v-birth.

Before we fell asleep Claude's mouth sucked in my flaccid cock. I checked to be sure the hatch was closed and settled back with my hands behind my head. The warmth of his mouth after eight days of longing felt fantastic as my member swelled and hardened. 

Claude maneuvered himself around to present his solid  8 inch erection to my mouth and the rocking boat only added to our 69 face fuck. I loved the feeling of his cock plunging past my tonsils only to be pulled back before I choked. Clearly he did as well 'cause it wasn't long until his multi day load was blasting directly into my guts. I love to swallow and gulped for all I was worth. The shifting boat pulled his cock head out to my mouth and I delighted as more ropes sluced across my tongue. I had always loved the taste of his cum and this was no exception. The boat shifted again and he was still blasting deeper than my tonsils directly into my gut. He clearly had built up a huge load and I greedily didn't want to waste a drop. 

When he was fully spent he asked if I had cum yet. He'd been so taken up with the magnitude of his own orgasm that he'd abandoned my cock with his mouth. 

When I told him I hadn't he rolled me on my back, pushed my legs over my shoulders, and started to finger fuck my ass while stroking my ridged cock into my own face. By the time he was punch fucking my ass with three fingers I could feel my over full balls churning. I knocked his hand off my cock and took over to masterbate myself. Soon I could feel the cum blasting through my cock, out my cock head and spraying all over my face. I opened my mouth to shoot as much inside as the rocking boat would allow. 

When I was finished Claude helped me lie flat and enthusiastically helped me wipe the cum from my face and feed it into my hungry mouth. 

Fully spent we each had the best night sleep so far on our journey. 

I  awoke the next morning to notice the storm had abated and that my morning wood was deep in Claude's throat. He expertly sucked me until I came in his mouth. He moved up to my head and snowballed my load back to me. He's never swallowed preferring to spit it out. With nowhere to spit and knowing full well my compulsion to never waste a drop he planted my load where I could savor it  before I swallowed every salty sweet drop of precious nectar. 

To be continued 

• Like 8
  • Piggy 4

When I climed out of the cabin I was afraid Joe would see the sex satisfied glow in my face, the bounce in my step. But he was just too tired to notice anything. The three of us had some breakfast on deck and then Joe climed down into the cabin for much needed sleep. 

For the next couple of weeks Claude and I managed to find some private time and space during the day or night to suck each other off. I  knew the longer this continued the bolder we got. It was only a matter of time before Joe would catch us in the act, or so I thought. 

It didn't come down to that in the end. It turned out he knew what we were up to all along. After lunch one day when Claude and I were feeling particularly horny and desperately trying to find some blowjob time and space Joe said; "Don't let me stand in your way. I know you're horny for each other. Just go ahead and suck or fuck or whatever you need to do. Who knows, I might even watch and have a good wank. God knows I could use one. Don't be shy. "

Despite his words I was shy; but not Claude. He immediately moved his crotch in front of my face, dropped his sweats to the floor and presented me his semi hard on. I looked at Joe who smiled at me, winked and nodded his head. 

I tentatively reached for Claude's substantial cock and slowly took it in my mouth. As his cock was hardening he took hold of my hair and began to face fuck me. His cock now balls deep in my throat demanded all my attention, I had now completely forgotten about Joe. 

Claude pulled my loose shirt up and I released him long enough for him to remove it over my head. I was right back on his luscious meat and soon he had a wet finger inside my shorts probing at my hole. Over a month had passed since I'd had any attention down there, I needed his cock, I needed to get fucked. 

I had soon slipped out of my cargo shorts and bent myself over the cockpit bench. Claude was quickly rimming my ass and I was startled back to Joe's presence as he audibly gasped, 'Fuck yeah!'

My moment of self-consciousness passed quickly as Claude proceeded in the best tongue fuck I had ever experienced. 

He stopped for a moment and I thought I could hear him ask, "Do you want to watch me fuck him?"

"Fuck yeah!" Was Joe's enthusiastic response. 

Soon Claude's raw cock was teasing my hole. 

I snuck a look and Joe had his huge cock out and was stroking it like there'd be no tomorrow. 

Claude hoarked on his cock and my hole and with only spit for lube his mushroom cock head penetrated my ring. 

"Holy fuck Claude, where's the condom?" Joe's astonished voice. 

"Believe me, this is the only way he wants cock in his ass." Claude 

Joe,  "Seriously?"

Me,  "Just fuck me already!"

My hole was tight, it had been so long. But the pain of penetration was so exquisite, and soon Claude was balls deep and all pain transformed to pure pleasure. 

He pounded away doggie position for the longest time, until he sat on the bench and I lowered myself onto his stiff rod and rode it for all I was worth. 

Eventually we managed to figure out how he could enter me in missionary position and I begged him with my eyes to breed me. His pace picked up, his breathing became erratic and then he plunged deep into me. I felt every convulsion of his grand cock and knew he was filling me with copious amounts of his hot spunk. 

I heard a great gasp and looked towards Joe just in time to see him shoot his orgasm all over his stomach and chest having opened his shirt. 

"Holy fuck! You came in his ass!"

"Did you expect him to pull out?" Me

"Didn't you want him to?" Joe 

"I've bred his hairy ass many times. So have about one hundred other men." Claude 

As I scooped some cum from my ass and was moving it to my mouth,  "Probably over 500. Not boasting. Just naming reality."

Claude bent down,  his cock still solidly up my ass and planted a French kiss on my mouth. 

Joe just shook his head his eyes wide open in disbelief of what he had just witnessed. 

To be continued  ...

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

Freed from our concern to hide our sexual lives from Joe, Claude and I openly had sex every day, some days multiple times. Claude regenerates quickly. I may have a high sex drive, Claude's is insatiable. 

We sucked and fucked in the cabin, in the cockpit, on the deck. Claude's favorite place to fuck and breed me was with me holding onto the mast for stability. 

Sometimes Joe watched us and stroked off. Mostly he ignored us. Often he was sleeping. 

Whenever the topic came up Joe was always sex positive; yet, continued to express his profound surprise that Claude and I played bareback. Along with this he was amazed at my seemingly insatiable love of cum, especially other men's cum in my body. "Have over 500 men really bred you? How many loads have you sucked down?"

"Fuck man, thousands easily." My casual response. 

One day his next question was,  "Claude, do you always do the fucking?"

Claude, "Do I always top?" (With warmer weather Claude hadn't worn clothes for weeks now.) In clear response to Joe's question he stood, leaned on the cockpit seat with one hand using the other to pull an ass cheek and expose his hole. He motioned me with his head and eyes to accept his invitation. 

I slipped out of my skimpy speedo and moved in to eat out his hole. With copious amounts of spit and tongue fucking I began to open his tight hole with my fingers. By the time I got to four fingers Claude begged, "Fuck me already!"

I may be vers, but mostly I love to bottom. It amazes me every time I watch my raw cock disappear into an ass hole. This was no exception. 

Claude groaned in obvious pain when my cock head penetrated his outer ring. I  stopped to try and let him adjust and relax.

"Don't stop, push on in, the pain will subside the deeper you're in me." So I pushed on in balls deep. "Fuck yeah, that's what I mean. Now pound my ass, show this straight dude I can take as well as I give."

Much as I marvel at and love the feeling of my raw rod in a guy's ass cavity my balls tend to send signals quickly that they are rocketing towards orgasm. 

I stopped moving and even pulled out in an attempt to hold this off but it was clear I was fighting a loosing battle. I  plunged back into Claude as rope after rope of my load blasted deep.

"Damn, sorry I came so fast."

"No problem. Fuck! I can't believe how much I needed that. Merci beuque."

Never one to miss an opportunity to eat my own cum I quickly proceeded to feltch out my load. Before swallowing I showed off my mouth full offering to snowball to Claude. He just crinkled his eyes and shook his head. 

Then I showed it to Joe offering the same invitation. His eyes grew as big as saucers and his hands flew up in a frantic stop motion. 

God I love the taste of my own cum,and along with Claude's ass juices I slowly savored every drop. 

"So clearly you don't just top. Have you let others fuck you without protection?"

"I don't bottom very often. But over the last few years it's almost always been bareback. It's fuckin hot to take a load up the ass."

"How many guys  .... have cum in your ass?"

"Way less than this guy. Maybe a dozen over the years."

"Fuck, that's more people than I've ever had sex with."

It was my turn to be amazed. "How many people have you had sex with?"

"Um... three?"

"Fuck man, you're a virgin." I said and we all laughed. 

Claude seemed to make it his crusade to get Joe to receive his first blow job from a bloke. Joe was having no part of this. 

When Claude encouraged me to join his crusade I couldn't imagine being comfortable sucking on my straight friend's dick. I was almost repulsed by the thought. 

Claude's persistence eventually paid off. One morning I emerged from the cabin to find Claude kneeling between Joe's legs, Joe's massive cock (fully 10 inches and thick as a beer can) stretching Claude's mouth. 

I was tempted to look away but like not slowing down to see crashed cars I couldn't. As I watched Joe's eyes rolled into the back of his head, and then he threw his head back. 

Out of his moans of pleasure eventually words emerged, "Oh  ... my ... God! ...Please stop or you'll make me cum."

Claude doubled down his efforts. Joe's hands spasticely pulled Claude's head driving his cock in deeper. Cum started leaking out between Claude's lips. Joe's orgasm went on and on and the stream of cum dripping from Claude's chin grew and splashed on his chest. 

It seemed to take forever for Joe to recover. Long enough for Claude to move to me and give me a passionate French kiss,  and for me to start licking up the river of cum off Claude's chest. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

We had done well sailing down the U.S. eastern seaboard into the Caribbean. This gave us a couple extra weeks to make it to Bermuda to wait out the hurricane season. This particular day there was barely a breath of wind, and the water was beautiful. We had dropped the sails, tossed out the lifeline and life ring to enjoy a lazy skinny dip.

Joe had gone back on board to soak up a bit of sun and to enjoy some edibles. They are legal in Canada and we figured on international waters no one was going to be policing too closely.

I was keeping myself afloat on the life ring when I felt Claude’s arms embrace me from behind. There was a familiar prodding at my asshole, I reached back to guide his lovely cock inside. I love an underwater fuck and soon we had established a nice rhythm. Claude nibbled at my ear and whispered dirty things that just amped up my horniness factor.

We were so engaged in our sex that we didn’t hear the electric motor propelled zodiac until they were pretty much on top of us. A young male voice called out; “Very sexy, very sexy indeed.”

Claude pulled out of me and backed away a little.

The same voice; “Oh fuck, sorry, we didn’t want to interrupt. Sorry.”

That’s when we noticed a three masted sailboat a good distance off toward the horizon.

“We’re from ‘Blow Free’ over there. We saw your boat and just wanted to come say hi. We’re a gay charter so were very excited when we saw what you two were up to. Please don’t stop on our account.”

As I greeted them and gave a little about us and our adventure Claude swam forward and embraced me again. His cock had not deflated one bit and he was back inside me very quickly.

There were three young hunky guys in the zodiac, all bare chested from my water level view. Without thinking I invited them to join us. They quickly stood, pealed out of their speedos and dove in the water. One was quick to tether their boat to our lifeline, the other two swam directly toward Claude and I.

The blonde dove when he got close and I soon felt lips sucking in my cock. He held it for a short time and I felt his hand checking out my ass and Claude’s cock sliding in and out of me.

When he surfaced he gasped some breath and said to his friends; “I win the bet, he’s taking it raw.” And then to me; “Sorry, you did invite us to join you.”

I used one arm to pull him toward me and planted a sloppy kiss on his lips. I could hear Claude kissing the other behind me, before Claude spoke up; “I’ve had free reign of this beautiful ass for a number of weeks, which one of you want him?”

The third was now swimming close to us, “Bareback?”

Claude; “Raw is law,”

The third; “Then fuck yeah, I’m in.”

The blonde to Claude; “I like your cock man, come do me in the zodiac.”

The hairiest of the three; “I guess I get the guy in the sailboat.”

Me; “Um, … oh fuck ...yeah man that cock feels great … um, no our friend is straight. Stay here, you’re welcome to do me next.”

He swam over to kiss me as the third proceeded to fuck me vigorously.

The two then started taking turns as we could see the zodiac rocking to the fuck occurring on it’s floor.

Joe must have been very high by now ‘cause he didn’t even seem to notice what was going on.

The hairy guy’s member was in me when he whispered in my ear; “I’m ready, where do you want my load?”

“In my ass of course, breed me man.”

“Fuck yeah, … awgh, unloading … now … that’s where you were getting it no matter what you said.”

Me; "Mmmmmm, right answer!"

The third; “Okay you two. My turn.”

They traded places and another load was soon being pumped into my guts.

The blonde's voice from in the zodiac cried out; “Breed my fuckin ass!” as I heard Claude’s familiar orgasmic grunting.

We all swam, cooled off and cleaned up for a bit and the guys invited us to join them on their boat for a barbeque and 'evening entertainment’.

Joe was quite stoned indeed as he  readily agreed to this plan. His weed altered, straight mind had not clicked into the meaning of 'evening entertainment." We fired up our engine and puttered over to raft up with the bigger boat.

To be continued  ...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5