My neighbor bred me and he didn't know it was me

Bttml00king

I cruise regularly at the video stores in my area. Over the years, I have never run into someone I know until recently.

About a month ago, I was at one of the video stores. The store only has a few open theater rooms and no booths. It was late morning and the store was not busy. There were only 2-3 people. Shortly after I entered, I went into one of the rooms and at the entrance I saw someone was jerking right next to the video control panel on the wall. First I only saw a cock and slowly moved closer. Without making eye contact, the guy signaled me to play with his cock. As soon as I lifted my head and made eye contact, I saw my neighbor. He took another quick peek on me and I think he saw me too. I quickly backed away and moved to a different room. After a while, I moved around and didn't see him anymore. He probably left quickly after our unexpected encounter. Since then, i have tried to avoid him but we have spoken a few times and pretended nothing had happened. Although our interaction has not been really awkward, I could imagine that it would be more difficult for him than me. I am gay cruising guys at a video store and my neighbor is married with a woman and has kids. He is supposedly to be "straight". 

I am out to neighbors and they are all very friendly. We regularly socialize at gatherings. Our encounter reminded me of seeing the same neighbor last year at another video store but I was not 100% sure. That video store is very dark with gloryhole booths. My neighbor was there before I got to the store shortly. As I was adjusting my eyes for the darkness at a corner after I just entered, I briefly saw someone resembled him leaving the arcade.

Last week, I was at the same video store again. I was there first. After not too long, he came in and walked past by me. This time I could see him clearly. I think he didn't see me because his eyes had not adjusted to the darkness of the arcade. As soon as he walked past me and all the way to the back, I went into a booth trying to avoid him. A few minutes later, I came out of the booth and did a quick survey. I didn't spot my neighbor. Because it was not busy at all and two adjacent booths were occupied, I knew he was in one of the booths. Through the door crack, I saw his back and he was being sucked by a guy through a gloryhole on the other side of a booth. After some sucking, he signaled the guy to join him in the same booth. The guy quickly came out of his booth and joined him. I went to the vacant booth and watched the guy on his knees sucking my neighbor's cock. All I could see was my neighbor's hairy ass through GH. A few minutes later, they were pulling up their pants and I thought they were done and ready to leave the booth. I remained in the booth so I wouldn't run into him when he left the store. To my surprise, my neighbor came back to the same booth a few moments later. The booth where I was in was dark because the video system was not working (see photo). I could see him clearly through the hole but he could not. 

20221201_165715.thumb.jpg.b8517bf742f3cc29f4fd2d8800b0e74b.jpg

After he returned, he dropped his pants and started stroking his thick fat cock as I watched through the hole. It is the cock I remembered seeing at the other store. As I watched, I was really hesitant whether I should motion him for his cock but I just could not resist. As soon as I stroked my finger across the hole, he promptly stuck his meaty cock for me. I grabbed his cock and gave a few gentle strokes, then I started sucking. Every time I deepthroated him, he would push his cock more into my throat. After some sucking, he started fucking my mouth. I always take it as a cue that it is time for me to present my ass. During my oral service, I had lubed up my hole with spit so I was ready. I grabbed his cock and put it into my ass. He just started fucking me until he shot a hot load in me and I could feel his cock pulsating. Needless to say, I was completely in disbelief but satisfied at the same time. My "straight" neighbor just bred me through a gloryhole and he didn't know it was me. 

This is one of the hottest encounters I had and I can't stop thinking about it. It is really weird for me to think about how he had sex with his wife and his load had made kids. I know his wife and kids and he had bred me!! I guess this is the reason why I prefer anon sex with blindfolds - only cock and ass without any stories attached to them.

Now I am pretty sure that he frequents video stores and cruises for gay sex. My encounters with him tell me that he was not selective about who sucks his cock and who he breeds. He simply wants to enjoy a moment of m/m sex and gets off. As much as I enjoyed his cock very much, I really hope that we don't run into each other again. He is a cool neighbor, a loving father and a devoted husband. He deserved to be free for being who he is briefly when he is cruising and not to be paranoid about being seen by me. Maybe his wife knows that he likes to have sex with guys? I probably will never know. 

Thank goodness for this forum. Otherwise, I would have no place to let this out and had to take this to my grave. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 4

24 minutes ago, Asnlooking said:

think about how he had sex with his wife and his load had made kids. I know his wife and kids and he had bred me!!

That sentence just made me hard.....I think about that when I fuck my gay married bud, sticking my cock in the same hole his husband was in the night before

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

Nice!  I always wonder what would happen if I see someone I know at the bookstores...

I went hiding the first time I saw him at the store. I don't think I would have had sex with him if he knew it was me. He probably would not have done it either. 

Think about how convenient it would be - he could just walk to my place next door any time when he needs my warm mouth and tight hole.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Asnlooking said:

I went hiding the first time I saw him at the store. I don't think I would have had sex with him if he knew it was me. He probably would not have done it either. 

Think about how convenient it would be - he could just walk to my place next door any time when he needs my warm mouth and tight hole.

Damn, that would be nice, wouldn't it!

• Like 1

If I were you, I'd let him know. Married men are the hottest. They try to keep the secret. If you're attracted to him and he's a good fuck, he can just come to you for a blowjob or a fuck instead of going elsewhere. Plus, it cuts down on him maybe catching something from all the other guys. I don't know your status, I didn't check. Still, if he's there and willing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

If I were you, I'd let him know. Married men are the hottest. They try to keep the secret. If you're attracted to him and he's a good fuck, he can just come to you for a blowjob or a fuck instead of going elsewhere. Plus, it cuts down on him maybe catching something from all the other guys. I don't know your status, I didn't check. Still, if he's there and willing. 

Thanks, Heir2012. How should I go about letting him know? Just discreetly tell him that he had bred me? I thought about what I should do if we ever run into each other again at a video store. If he is not fleeting after seeing me, I would cruise him to offer my services. If that happens, we could just become fwb naturally. 

5 hours ago, GhaddictFolsom said:

Let's talk about what a whore you are🐷

🐷 You think his wife will hate me if she knows? 

• Upvote 2

He is probably on grinder or sniffies too. One way or another, I would definitely let him know your ass is available for his use when he needs it. I can tell you as a married top, I wish I had a guy close to me that I can trust. The big obstacle you will need to overcome is keeping things discrete and on the down and low. But once you gain his trust, his cock will be yours.

• Like 1

I ran into the husband of a friend of mine at the video store late one night. He just acknowledged me with eye contact and I followed him into a booth. He immediately pulled out his cock which was beautiful, I got on my knees and started sucking. He was quite big and it tasted great. After a while I stood up, undid my pants and bent over. He got his dick wet with spit and started to slide in me. Not sure if he noticed the load I received 10 minutes earlier. He fucked me for about 5 minutes until hi breathing got heavier, his dick started pulsing and he went balls deep filling with his sperm. He pulled out without saying anything, I turned around and cleaned his dick off before he zipped up and left. We never acknowledged we knew each other and never said anything. To him I was just an anon hole.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

I’ve run into neighbors and coworkers in ABS arcades.  First time was a 19 yo who worked for me.  I didn’t know he saw me or knew it was me that bred him until the next day at work when he nonchalantly said he would be at the bookstore again that night.  And hopes I would be too.  Nice 30 year age difference too.  

• Like 10
  • Piggy 1

22 hours ago, mblad99 said:

He is probably on grinder or sniffies too. One way or another, I would definitely let him know your ass is available for his use when he needs it. I can tell you as a married top, I wish I had a guy close to me that I can trust. The big obstacle you will need to overcome is keeping things discrete and on the down and low. But once you gain his trust, his cock will be yours.

I actually haven't seen him online cruising. It is easier for him to get guys offering their mouths and holes at ABS. He is the type that goes into a store and straight to a booth for a mouth and hole. Get off and leave. My favorite type of ABS goers. 

Thanks for your advice. Ongoing would be nice. For now, I think it is best to leave things the way they are now.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1