Bred after a long time

AerachBB

A friend called me again to come to his house. He lives in another town in the mountains, an hour and a half away from mine. Last time we had foreplay to get to know each other, and the most that happened was that he sucked my ass and I came out of his ass. 

In this time that passed, I got into PrEP and already knowing us better, the conversations got hotter. In this opportunity, I mainly decided that I wanted to be fucked by him.... After all, it had been a while since I had been bottom, and even longer when it came to being bred.

We agreed that I would travel caged, and he would also stay caged... and the first one to remove the cage would be the first to fuck the other's ass. When we got there, after some foreplay, I clamped his nipples tightly (he is very horny about them). He immediately turned me on my side and started sucking my ass uncontrollably. By this time he was already hard and leaking pre-cum (he has a lot of it)... he took off the cage, put me in a baked chicken, spat a little on my ass, and put it in all at once!

How good it felt to feel that bare cock inside me! I kept clamping his nipples so that he pumped me energetically, feeling his volume and his touch. We changed positions a few times, and the best of all was when I wanted to ride him. I went into ecstasy at this, everyone was howling and the bed was moving with the back and forth motion.

At the end, he turned me on my side and said he was going to cum. Finally I would feel that load that I had dreamed of for months! He was howling with pleasure and so was I, as something hot filled my ass after a long time. I was properly bred...

I thanked him, and he thanked me too. And he graced me by sucking my cock until I cum, receiving all my load in his mouth, hot and plentiful.

The next day we did it again, and this time each had the opportunity to take a load in the other's ass... we ended the day both bred and satisfied with pleasure.

I can't wait to be able to return, and this time I hope his friend, who is totally top and loves to breed deep inside (and who didn't go because he was sick)... for sure it will be better than it was!

*My profile pics are from that day.

(sorry for the writing errors, as I am not writing in my mother language)

• Like 5

• 1 month later...