New to corruption

Rawslave29

Part 3:

Father O’Brian walked in and made sure to not lock the door. He walked straight to my dad and started to make out with him. For 20 seconds I watched him kiss my father, wet tongue, and wondered how long my local priest has been a part of all this too. But then he stopped kissing dad and said “don’t stop boy, your dad needs to be used by his son too, don’t you think?”

I instinctively obeyed and further rimmed my dads ass. It smelled like heaven. And I wanted to ask more about Father O’Brian, but couldn’t now keep off of dads hole with my tongue and lips.

Father O’Brian started undressing and stated “I was about to head straight home from church, looong day. But then I got the most peculiar video of a tweeked out boy doing t and being a naughty naughty boy. Then just given this address and no questions asked. I’m so happy you are finally embracing your true self Alex.” As he was talking to me like another proud dad, I saw on his now shirtless self a biohazard symbol with what looked to be a skull. I figured this is what it means to be a proud poz man. And even though he’s older, Father O’Brian is very handsome. His eyes met mine while still licking dads hole and swallowing every taste I could.

he smiled like dad and master then seeing my gaze while taking direction to eat our dads hole. Dad was squirming and moaning like I haven’t heard before. And being so loud, pretty sure anyone outside walking by could probably hear. Father O’Brian said “you like my tattoo my son? Yes, it took me a bit but with masters encouragement I embraced what I have become. I am a highly potent toxic pig myself. And knowing I infect others makes me feel accomplished. And seeing you fixed on it, I’d say you don’t mind. Must have been taught right already to lust for poz.” He took his pants off showing his black and gray jockstrap bulging through. 

Dad immediately went forward to it licking and sucking through the fabric. He moaned and smiled, and told me to grab the baggie. I did as instructed immediately. It was incredible seeing dad now in heat. When I grabbed the bag, father obrian spit on my dads face. He smacked his face a bit, not a whack but definitely wasn’t expecting that. He told me to use his card he handed me to crush a line. “I know you know how to make a line. But here’s a trick I’m gonna further teach you. Take this straw and scoop the crushed tea with it.” 

I was handed a cut plastic straw, what looked it was used with scissors or something. I crushed a line, scooped a bit of t in it. As I scooped father O’Brian took out his own lube from his pants on the floor. Apparently priest come prepared. He applied it to dads hole while telling dad to stay still. Then those magic words “now put that line onto your dick my son” said father O’Brian.

“are you sure? What if it falls off?”

“then you’ll scoop it up with your tongue. It’s not gonna go to waste”

I slowly scooped the crushed bits into the straw and found it easy to poor right on my hard cock. This was amazing. “Now my son, slam your cock into your own fathers hungry hole!”

”wont that burn? It burned my nose and this is a huge line.” I said

Dad barked “FUCKING DO WHAT YOUR TOLD SON, REMEMBER WHAT YOU AGREED TOO! I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME ROUGH NOW.”

I had a second hesitation thinking of everything. My dad may of fucked me, but I never imagined he was a bottom before. I never imagined a priest would be ordering him around or have me put t on my dick. And all of a sudden, I went forward. I slid my cock into dads hole without going slow. Dad just looked back at me on all fours “MMMMMM GOOD SON, KEEP IT THERE AND LET MY NASTY POZ HOLE ABSORB THE DRUG.”

I felt it sizzling in his warm hole. This is amazing . Father O’Brian then took my head, brought it to his, and made out with me. Dad started ti ride my raw cock that was inside of him, squeezing his hole onto my dick. This was all so much but felt just right. Like I was meant for incest. 

father O’Brian took his full dick out and dad knew what to do. He was getting so high with every passing second. He was an animal. I didn’t even know he could be like this. Father O’Brian parted our kiss saying “you know your next, right boy? And when I fill you that will be your third different strain of poz cum. I’ve been wanting to bug you for years. Just like your master and I did to your father.” 

I started to Moan like a pig hearing and feeling all this. “You want to be poz right now, don’t you boy?” 

“oh yes father, yes father O’Brian”

”good, but first cum inside your actual father. Give him your pathetic neg load. It won’t be long till you have the fuck flu. Now breed. Breed you father. Then I will breed you. And you will have for sure chances of claiming a biohazard tattoo. I know you want to earn one, say yes slut.”

I was pounding and pounding and pounding and screamed “YES FATHER, I NEED TO BE POZZED!” With that I felt my balls tighten and my cock shoot my load deep inside dads cock. I heard him scream like an animal. I thought  it was pain after finishing I was going to pull out. But dad held me right there and rode me harder. “I promise you son, you will be poz like us. Ahhhh fuck you feel amazing.”

then father O’Brian went behind me, took his cock and covered it in shards I crushed from the bag. I felt lube spurted on my hole and without earning an intense burn and pain. Father O’Brian fucked be without warning. Kept going inch by inch so fast. And he stayed there. 

“stay their boy. I know it hurts but I’m gonna show you what you just did to your dad…just rougher and better.” The shards hurt like a bitch. I screamed and felt them slowly dissolve. Father O’Brian and dad both held me. Dad was still keeping my cock in his hole while father O’Brian kept his burning shard covered cock in me. It felt like 8 inches fully hard.

“Mmmm your hole is so good. It just is asking to be used and abused. And no doubt you will be bugged with my dick and load added.”

suddenly the shards started To kick in effect and my ass was on fire but in the best Way. Father O’Brian went back and forth slowly telling me “ your not the first father and son I’ve done this too. Come to church more often and I’ll tell you who else. You can always come to my office or confession booth. My other employees will love you too.”

He was kissing my neck and started to increase his speed. The shards were now fully dissolved. Dad just said “I’m jealous son, to be pozzed and converted again is something I wish would could repeat.”

then father obrian just started going full force on my ass. He rapped his hands around my throat and was chocking me. Dad just said how hot this was. But even with lack of air I slid back on the priests raw toxic dick. He let go to give me a Moment to breath and asked me “shall I give you my toxic load my boy?”

“OOOOH FUCK POZ ME!” I responded. Then felt his cock tense, his sweat drip on me, my dad still on the floor with my cock still in his hole, and felt the biggest load that shot inside me yet.

father obrian moaned so loud. He kissed me, then chocked me some more. Then finally as he was done moaning he collapsed on top of the both of us. 

we were all sweating, tweeked and in total bliss. We took a moment to kiss one another before getting off of eachother one by one. I got back on the couch with both my dad and Father Obrian next to me. They looked at me and Father Obrian said “you will for sure be poz soon Alex.” Smiling like before with a devilish smirk. How fitting for a face of a priest. 

dad looked at the supplies and said “there are still two slams left. What shall we do?”

Then Father Obrian looked at him and said “one for each of your sons arms.”

without a moment to respond they held me down. Even still flying as I was, they both kept me on the couch with little resistance. My first slam was intense with just one arm, but now they both were strapping bands on each arm, swabbed my veins with wipes, stuck me one at a time, and heard “on three. One, two THREE.”

to be continued

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 13

• 2 weeks later...

Part 4:

“one, two, THREE!”

With just two little pricks in my arms I became a monster. My mind went to a million places. Both dad and father O’Brian were grinding and hard. I couldn’t help but cough and groan like an animal on the hunt. They both put my arms above my head, and licked the bit of blood that came out. 

“he’s in his natural state now, but let’s get him to a proper bed” father O’Brian said.  Dad led me in front while I hollard and begged to be fucked. “Just fuck me, fuck me, use me, fuck me, FUCK ME GOD DAMNIT!”

dad opened his door and I was thrown on the bed. They took hold and forced me to get in doggy, but I wanted everything done possible. Then all of a sudden *WHACK*

Dad looked at me with the hand he used to slap my face. He looked at me with a huge grin. Because he saw that I still had a smile. “I knew you’d be just like me. Let anything happen. Anything we want. And you didn’t cry or bitch like a pathetic pig others are. My son is a true slave.” I was still thrusting and dad my face forcibly.

”Don’t you dare take my dick out.” Then my dad started to pound my throat with his cock. His stomach slapping back and forth with his dick. Like an actual bear on attack. My throat could feel every vain, every inch, every pube, and every taste of pre cum. In and out in and out without mercy I just smiled and obeyed. I was flying and feeling almost out of body. 

father obrian stuck his cock in my ass but didn’t pound me like they did before. Instead he said “your gonna get one more burst from me my boy. Here’s your very first chem piss enema you fucking slut.” Then in just a few seconds my hole felt even warmer. “This slut will do anything for dick, that’s his life’s purpose.” Dad said

”The way he’s supposed to.” Father O’Brian replied. He then shocked me with “you know if you come to church more then half the attendees will fuck you boy? You think your the only father and son that are like this? We are making a brotherhood of poz Chem pigs. Your master and cheating boyfriend helped induct so many members. Including myself. Your neighbors. Local town folks you pass. And they all have seen the video I was shown of you being a tweeked out whore. So just do as your told by anyone who bends you over boy. Cus it’s all your good for.”

with that he stopped pissing inside me. Father O’Brian took his phone out and said he wants to show everyone more of the newest whore to use in town. With that dad flipped me around and tamed his cock up my ass. With the phone pointing 
at the both of us. My wrecked hole now spouting cum and piss was in pure bliss.

”Just look at this pig. Only been one day and he’s already a slammed up piss filled pig. Anyone watching this should bug his useless neg ass till its white and red. Don’t you love being fucked by your poz biological father, boy?”

I just screamed “Yes Father. I love being breeded by my dad.” Dad picked up the pass and growled at me.

”And how good does your son sloppy cunt feel?”

”Like it’s begging to be whored out” dad moaned and pounding my cheeks with his balls bouncing on my thighs.

”you want anyone to fuck your son?”

”every raw pig should use my boy whenever they want. Drug him. Make him obey.” Dad grunted and yelled

”Cum in your son again?”

”Doing it…Right now. FUUUUUCK.”

With that dad cummed inside me again and me still flying I begged for more. Hearing this dad brought his cum soaked and pink colored blood and cum Mix to my mouth. I thought I was to just suck it off. But while holding my head down, dad started to piss down my throat. The taste of chem piss was strong and nasty. But I did as felt what was right. I swallowed every drop. But being up for so long now I didn’t know if everything was real again.

Father O’Brian finally put his phone down from recording and said “we will have more fun but I must go. I have some work obligations but will be sure to send this to everyone and show this at work. Trust me, this is your purpose boy.

As Father O’Brian left dad just looked at me and said “your gonna make me a proud father.” He then kissed me with all his night. Looked at me and said “let’s get you dressed. We got one more thing to do before you are done your first round.”

Dad grabbed me and told me to put on shorts, a tank top, put me In the car, and drove us 10 minutes down the road to a highway truck stop. Gave me lube seeing how very tweeked I was and told me to go to the bathroom stalls. But before I could ask why he wasn’t getting out he left me and drove off. Still high and confused I did as told. 

When I walked in I saw two men just motioning me to the toilet stall. One was a middle eastern daddy with just regular work clothes on. The other I recognized as the local 711 manager. Without even closing the door I was shuved inside, forced to my knees, and told to service us like we were promised. They both shuved their shorts down and came for my holes. The middle eastern daddy said “your videos are amazing. Let’s give you something to really celebrate. Being an independent Chem slut.” They both put there dicks inside me until they both quickly nutted. “Oh don’t worry, more are coming, but everyone is gonna hold you here till you are told everyone is done.”

just how long would that be? Oh who cares. I love my new purpose

• Like 6
  • Piggy 13

Part 5:

After dad left I had a random middle eastern daddy and the manager of 711 immediately waiting for me to come to the small truck stop bathroom. Only a few stalls but I was take to the biggest handicap stall. Both of them fucked me and came quick. I was still flying high.

my phone started ringing after they both left. It was master Hughes. “Hello my hood faggot slave. Whole town is already begging to have you. So that’s what’s gonna happen. We’ve told everyone you’ve been inducted. You’ll see a lot of familiar and unfamiliar faces. And don’t worry about school, not like you’ll be anything but a slut in your future. Just take dick in that bathroom until I come pick you up. And whatever they say goes unless it’s a condom. Got it?”

I forgot about school or even my friends there. But honestly, fuck it. This is all I want. I never thought I’d ever be like this. Been only a day. I said with a smile “YES MASTER.” 

just then another person opened the entrance to the bathroom and master just replied “good, now sounds like you have work to continue.”

as he hung up on me I turned around to see someone I’ve never seen before. He was a tall muscular ginger man who stood at least 6 feet tall. His eyes were dark green. A tattoo of a biohazard symbol on his right shoulder. His hair was wavy on top but buzzed on the sides. And his buldge already pronounced in his gym shorts. He grabbed me out of the stall completely naked with my safety of the stall behind me.

I was still so high to even fight to go back to the stall, but he saw how nervous I was. ANYONE could walk in. What if a cop came in? Or a family? Fuck am I doing? But still I just looked into his eyes standing there with his face next to mine.

”Your such a beautiful pig. You remind me of my own son.” With that he put his lips to mine and made out with me. His muscular hands going slowly up and down. I couldn’t help but sink into his kiss and this moment. This stranger must have noticed cus his hand then immediately started to finger me slowly. It felt so good having him swirl the random loads then were kept inside me. 

“yeah boy, your a natural. Just let a man use you and you’ll unleash your true inner pig.” As he said this he started to undress. First his shirt to reveal his gorgoues abs. Then he licked the side of my face as he undid his shorts. He was showing his hot red jockstrap off with me naked. 

he grabbed my face and growled in a quickly serious town “on your knees boy, now.” I didn’t need convincing. My body was still feeling every touch like a pure moment of ecstasy. He walked to the stall with my clothes and grabbed the lube I was given. 

“Now I know your hole doesn’t need lube, but your dad did tell you that he mixed t in the lube right?” He saw me just shake my head no.

”well of course he didn’t. He texted me right as he left ya boy. He knew you wouldn’t wanna be clean anymore. Such a good dad, isn’t he?”

the hot ginger guy came to me and told me without removing his jock to devour his crotch.

”mmmm boy is a good worthless cum and Chen slut, isn’t he. Just like my son. You actually know him boy. Sits next to you in some of your classes. We just moved here because we needed to be with others just like us. And oooooh you definitely like that don’t you boy?”

as he was telling me all this I was trying to think who, but didn’t even notice that my body was instinctively already sucking through his jockstrap and mumbling uuuh huh.

”you call me Sir when your mouth isn’t full. Ok boy?”

I took my mouth off for a brief second to say yes sir.

”good boy. Here, start tasting the real thing.” Sir took down his jock to show his hot 7 inch thick cock. I didn’t need further instruction and started to swallow his veiny hard cock down my throat. It was glorious. He started to moan and facefuck me slow but made sure to not take his cock out or let it come out at all. 

I couldn’t help but start gauging which only made sir start throat fucking me faster. I was in pure heaven. But as I was getting into it, the door swung open. A tall figure came in fast and as I looked up I almost yelped. It was a cop! A cop with shades, full blue uniform walking in on two naked men in the middle of a public bathroom. He took his shades of and looked straight at my face. I tried to take my mouth out but Sir shuved his hand on the back of my head keeping me down.

Sir asked in a regular tone “is there a problem officer?”

The cop kept his face on me the entire time. Silent for a minute. He then grabbed my head off of sirs dick and slammed it on his crotch. “No problem as long as he’s a good cocksucker” the officer replied.

”so far very good. We’re you texted about the new pig in town too?” Sir said

”no, this is just the best bathroom in town to get your dick sucked, and heard sloppy noises from out the other side of the door.”the police officer started to unzip and move his pants halfway to put his dick in my mouth. 

“you know kid, fucking in public is illegal. But it’s a good thing you picked the right place to do it. I come hear all the time to use hungry cock lovers like you. As he started growing hard in my mouth Sir got behind me putting his dick against my ass. Naturally he slid in and moaned “fuuuck his ass is nice and used. Gonna add your dick too?”

”in a bit.” The officer replied. The feeling of one dick in my mouth from a man in uniform with muscles, broad shoulders, hairy chest and crotch while another muscled man fucks my ass, is the best feeling in the world. But honestly any two dicks in me makes me feel this way. Once fully hard the cop started to slam his cock in my throat making me almost puke after 2 minutes. Fuck this is so much at once I thought.

“mind if I join you in that hole?” The cop asked

”you mean dp?” Sir replied

the cop smirked and said “well considering how horny and tweeked he looks, I’d say he wants it.”

”he just started bottoming yesterday. But let’s make Him learn what he needs to know.”

I was a bit nervous but Sir started putting in more Chem lube which made my asshole feel even better. I thought if they take they’re time everything would be ok however once I was scooted up and repositioned Sir kept his cock in me and the cock forced his dick in me fast. It definitely hurt for a little and the cop said “don’t worry slut, you’ll love it in a minute. Can’t go slow with dp, it’s better to get them in before your hole can reject them.”

both sir and the cop were moaning like animals just like me. As I was filled they both made my ass feel like it was being torn apart. I didn’t even know I could do this, but t makes anything possible. After a good minute more my hole went from pain to immense pleasure. I started to beg for more. But quickly Sir came and then right after so did the cop. I can’t believe it’s only been two hours since I was dropped off

• Like 8
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2022 at 10:12 PM, TabooPerv666 said:

No limit prv here looking for other real prvs around Detroit. Only looking for real thing. Let me know what needs to happen, I’m down for anything. Wk/Tg

Pervloverson

6874715D-9EA1-4DD5-872C-284083B22F69.jpeg.423131b5f1c7704943cad1c02599e012.jpeg

On 11/12/2018 at 3:06 AM, bjbottom said:

Another great chapter.   Your story keeps getting hotter.    It really reminds me of my older brother.   My brother enjoyed my throat and ass so much he started to pimp me out to his friends on the football team and from boot camp.   In their senior year of high school they would party in the basement.  He would have me strip down, kneel and open my mouth.  Him and his friends stood back 3 feet and took turns spitting.  The one who got his spit it in my mouth first got to fuck my ass first.   The others took turns fucking my mouth until he finished with my ass.    It was great.   When they were finished fucking my face and ass, I would have to stay naked and serve them beer and be their urinal.

Sounds like a good time 

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

Part 6:

I sat there, covered in the stench of cum, sex, and what my tweaked out mind considered the stench and glory of a pig. I was starting to not be so high, starting to fade, and I passed out on a public bathroom floor. Naked. Left alone. 

I awoke to my dad and Master putting me in dads car. Just seeing them both grinning. I now even smelled of piss. “Looks like the faggot is waking up” Master said. “Indeed it is. It was a star, wasn’t it?!?!” I noticed dad kept calling me it…I didn’t mind. I was loving my new life. 

“Where are we going? And I wreak of piss!” I said noticing the aromas starting to really wake me. “Well of course fag, we walked in and told anyone that walked in to piss all over you, especially your face! Nothing better then my son being trash for anyone to use.” Master laughed and nodded. I started smiling. A week ago I would have cried. Now I’m a new fucked up person. Can life get any better? 

But suddenly I also noticed feeling run down. Not just come down from all the T, but like sick. I felt incredibly hot, sweaty, smelly, and starting to ache. Before I could say anything Master blurted “your converting, that’s what’s happening my slave.”  I looked dumbfounded for a second. But I just couldn’t believe it. I’m becoming poz. Am I poz already? Who did it?

”We are so proud of our work, of your taking, and what we are about to do to you” dad said. “What am I gonna do dad? I’m willing as long as I can get something to eat.” then master barked “you will earn food when you have accomplished what we demand you stupid cunt!” I was taken back…but loved being degraded like this. We stopped and I saw my house. Didn’t seem like anything special. Dad got out and went inside. Master looked behind right at me and said “no matter what happens, you do as command. Got it?”

”Yes master!” Master got out, opened my door, and pushed me towards the front door. Something was going on. That’s when I started hearing multiple muffles, moans, spanking, someone was being used. And good. Master then said, “you slave will join us and fuck the person on the other side. No questions. No Bull shit. Just give your newly bugged HIV positive dirty load as many times as we command. Now say yes Master.”

”Yes Master.” He opened the door and my heart stopped. It was my boyfriend Johnny. Naked, tweeked, bruised, sticky, and being gang hanged by Father O’Brian, our high school math teacher (that was new and shocked me), the 711 manager, Sir and the cop from the public restop, all of them were circled around with my dad leading the gang fuck beating his dick so hard down his throat he almost vomited. Johnny for sure was fucked up. Before I could react, cry, scream, anything, Master just pushed me further. I had no clothes on, reaking of piss and cum, and no idea what to do. That’s when I felt a different kind of pinch in my dick. Father O’Brian looked like he did the smallest slam ever. But it didn’t get me high. It got me hard.

Dad looked at Johnny and told him “tell your boyfriend. Tell him what you love. What turns you on.” 

Johnny still being fucked by our math teacher Mr. Brooks who was hung and high as fuck too, just looked me in the eyes and said “I love cheating on you. And I’m not sorry babe.”

I started crying. He kept smiling.

”just like You I was corrupted. Our dads wanted this. And it became a joy every time your father Carl came over and fucked me, slapped me, chocked me, slammed me, pissed down my throat…and I won’t stop.” I was starting to tremble while Mr. Brooks didn’t give a fuck and kept pounding. Father O’Brian was videotaping and jacking off. The 711 manager was twisting his right nipple while the cop was twisting the left. And Sir was waiting patiently to switch with someone.

Johnny looked at me and said “I’m still your boyfriend whether you like it or not, because I’m also our fathers slave. Just like you. But we will never be faithful. Come on, tell me you haven’t enjoyed being fucked and drugged by anyone who wants your body, and your a liar.”

it’s true. Every word. He kept smiling. And I was so confused. That’s when master spoke “so your pathetic cheating boyfriend loves to hurt you? Hurt him back then.” Mr. Brooks took that as a cue and stopped fucking Johnny. I was rock hard. I went behind Johnny with Master instructing me “This is what he loves doing to you? And he’s been like you for a good few months now. Your father came up with this idea. Getting you later, tormenting you, and braking you into a complete slave for drugs and raw cock. So go on, give my son your dirty fucking AIDS load you slut.” With everything happening, feeling how I felt, smelling how I smelled, seeing everyone’s malicious and almost evil grins…I gave in. If this is what makes me happy, then might as well not hide it. This is who I am. I am a dirty poz incest whore. 

I grabbed johnnys ass and WHAM! I spanked him as hard as I could. But with no flinch. Johnny looked back, smiled. I smacked as hard as I could again. He loved it. “By the way son, your cheating boyfriend is a pain pig. Let’s see what you can do!”

I just kept spanking. Hitting, and wanting him to hurt. But he loved it…it started making me smile. I was fucked up without being on drugs. Still feeling winded after a few smacks and being converted, I grabbed his cheeks with my

nails and scrapped. Little bit of blood. “Do it to his hole.” Master said. I didn’t think and just dug my dirty piss nails into his asshole. Made him red a little. And just jammed my cock inside of Johnnys opened ass. It felt like I was fucking a hallway. So sticky, wet, and filled of different liquids. I just looked straight into his now red hole and jammed my cock inside hard.closing my eyes to feel every inch. Wanted him to feel my rage. But I knew he loved it. Everyone did. And I kept fucking, sweating, got dizzy a few times, but didn’t stop. I then felt something new. I felt another cock. I opened my eyes to see my dad below us putting his dick in at the same time. “This is what I’ve wanted us to do my son. I’ve wanted us to become dirty poz pigs as father and son. And this will only strengthen our bond.” I fucked Jonny’s hole with dads cock gliding side by side. Dad looked Johnny and me and said “I’m getting close, bows the time my boy.” With the command my dad cummed all inside while I was still fucking. 

“Now slave, cum!” Master commanded. I couldn’t resist. I came deep. Felt the mixtures of loads and some blood. And knew this was probably in store for me soon too. If not, I will beg. That’s when I collapsed on top of Johnny.

Master looked at us both and said “you two will still be boyfriends to the world whether or not you really are. But you will always fuck or be fucked whenever we say. Got it.”

“of course master” Johnny said.

they all looked at me. “Yes. Yes master. Yes Dad.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

• 4 weeks later...