I'm an evil twink. 

My latest conquest was a muscled Italian stud with a gold wedding band. Nothing gets me hornier than being a straight married man's side piece. Knowing he has a wife and kids at home sends me over the edge. He has been coming over to my place every week for the past couple months straight from his office. And I wait for him ass up, ready to take a pounding.

The problem was that he doesn't trust me enough to fuck raw. I dreamt of his huge thick Italian cock sliding in my pink raw hole. It's all I'd been craving. 

After he'd leave, every time I'd rummage like a raccoon through the waste basket for his used condom. I have eaten it, tried pouring it into my hole, and even inserted the dirty rubber in my hungry hole. Not the same. 

Anyone remember Mark Bentson's famous top ten stealthing tips? I loved reading his site iblastinside back in the day. There were two tips for bottoms that I felt tempted to try.

"If you control the condom, you control the whole trick. Condom brand selection can be the most difficult but luckily there’s always someone giving some away for free, either at sex clubs or doctor’s offices. Grab a handful. I find the colorful generic Durex brand brings me the most luck. Generally, you can’t find the bulk ones, but I did at Drugstore.com where there’s some variety packs there. My favorite seem to be Durex Rainbow Color.

OPTION 1

The season (at least in the Northern Hemisphere) is getting perfect to begin preparation. Put your condoms in your car for a few days, especially if you can sit them on your dashboard. Then bring them inside and put them into your freezer straight from the extreme heat. Then take them back outside to the car. Doing this a few times — extreme heat, extreme cold — really breaks them down but only once or twice helps.

OPTION 2

Pinpricks through the wrapper and the condom if you don’t have the time or patience to switch off with the extreme temperature technique is also fine. I recommend getting a very small pin and only poking though the side with the printing on the condom wrapper. If you are careful, this leaves the see-through side intact; tampering there is more likely to be seen."

I performed both options on the only pack of condoms I had. Now for the next step.

"Yes, bottoms can stealth, as many of them told me. But in many cases, they aren’t in the driver’s seat, so to speak, since they cede control to the top. However, here’s a few things a bottom can do if there’s options to do so.

First and foremost, get rid of all condom-safe lubricants but not the bottles they came in (maybe not all… when you do have the barebacker over, you might prefer one). Fill up these “safe for condom use” bottles with oil or petroleum lubricants.

Now let’s say you’re going to his place to use his condoms and his lube. After you’re all cleaned out, take a nice glob of petroleum jelly and coat your insides. By the time you’re there, your pussy will be dripping for him (and won’t be a very friendly environment for condoms)."

The next time my Italian stud was due to come over, I fingered my hole with a giant glob of Vaseline. My little twink cock stiffed up at the thought of getting his bare dick. I couldn't help but moan while I lubed myself. Naughty boy.

My man finally arrived, straight from his work, dressed in his suit and tie.

"Come here you sexy fucker." He growled while hastily undressing. I kissed him deeply, cupping his strong jaw and holding him close, as his large hands groped my body, finding my pert ass.

"Daddy I missed you." I said between kisses.

"I miss your hot mouth, son." He smirked as he pushed my head down to his crotch. "Daddy loves your holes."

I moaned as I worked his cock, swallowing his thick girthy cock deep and sucking like a pro. "Good boy," he said as I looked up at him with my mouth wrapped around his dick. 

He tapped my cheek and signaled me to the bed, while grabbing one of my prepared condoms from the nightstand. I got on all fours with my jockstrapped ass in the air, anxiously looking back to see how he was making out with the tampered condom. He seemed to have put it on without issue and lubed it up.

Game time. 

He slipped his cock in with some effort, but finally he got to pounding my ass doggy. I took a hit of poppers and melted into the bed, my hole eagerly accepting each thrust. My ass clapped as his hips slammed against me, his sweat mixing with the lube. Heaven.

I prayed that he wouldn't notice when the condom broke. Not wanting to risk getting caught, I thought maybe cowboy would be a better position.

I signaled for him to lay down and I managed to see that his dick was still wrapped up before I sat on him. I wonder why it hasn't broken yet. 

"Take daddy's dick." He instructed. I began to bounce on his lap, thrusting his cock deep in and out. I kept a good rhythm, making sure to clench my ass on each ascent, in an effort to rip the condom off with my ass.

We reached a frenzy when I finally felt a snap inside me as I rode him. I watched his face to see if he could tell what happened. As far as I could tell, he didn't notice, but his eyes rolled back into his head and moaned deeply. He was cumming inside me.

He held me down on his cock as he unloaded, grunting as each rope of cum coated my guts. I was in cumdump heaven, finally bred and seeded by this hunk of a man. I got what I deserved.

After a moment of rest, I got up, making sure to clench my hole to keep everything inside. 

"Oh shit I think the condom came off." He said, as his cock slipped out of me bare.

"Damn really?" I feigned surprise. 

Still holding his cum and rubber inside me, I promised him that I was healthy and he had nothing to worry about. I kept up the act until he left. Afterwards, I inserted a butt plug to hold his seed inside me, I needed his babies to soak in me as long as possible.

Did I feel a little guilty? Yes. But was it worth it? Hell yes! 

Please don't judge me.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 17
  • Haha 1

As a top, I know exactly when the condom breaks or slips off. The difference in sensation is obvious immediately. Whenever it happens, I play dumb. Maybe they meant it to, maybe it was an accident. Either way, I'm going to shoot in there.

Edited by BoredMidwest
  • Like 5
  • Piggy 4

If a bottom insists on a condom, I simply refuse to fuck.  I can honestly say all bottoms eventually open their hole for raw daddy dick, they can’t help themselves as they feel a raw lubed cock rubbing on their arse. 😈

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I’ve read somewhere that if you push a few strawberries up your boypussy, the seeds of the fruit will “pinch” a small hole in the condom. Whether that’s an urban myth or not, I have no idea, but being that strawberry seeds are on the outside, it could be.

Would be nice to have the condom roll down a bit, due to the pinch, and act like a ring on the tops shaft. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/5/2022 at 2:45 AM, Doccer19677 said:

If a bottom insists on a condom, I simply refuse to fuck.  I can honestly say all bottoms eventually open their hole for raw daddy dick, they can’t help themselves as they feel a raw lubed cock rubbing on their arse. 😈

If a bottom is Safe Sex Only, not a match. Find the 1 or 2 Safe Bottoms while the 20+  Bareback bottoms will beg for your load.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

If a bottom is Safe Sex Only, not a match. Find the 1 or 2 Safe Bottoms while the 20+  Bareback bottoms will beg for your load.

Totally agree, never a shortage of bottoms that are happy to take loads, wherever I go to fuck x

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/3/2022 at 7:35 PM, bottombunk said:

he doesn't trust me enough to fuck raw.

I'v successfully got condom-obsessed-guys to fuck me raw in many different occasions without even asking for it bb, some edging and a good blowjob and lots of kissing and foreplay will do the trick. Even if you are a bottom, you can take the lead if you have the skills. 

Edited by Tsjul

• 6 months later...
On 12/3/2022 at 11:35 AM, bottombunk said:

I'm an evil twink. 

My latest conquest was a muscled Italian stud with a gold wedding band. Nothing gets me hornier than being a straight married man's side piece. Knowing he has a wife and kids at home sends me over the edge. He has been coming over to my place every week for the past couple months straight from his office. And I wait for him ass up, ready to take a pounding.

The problem was that he doesn't trust me enough to fuck raw. I dreamt of his huge thick Italian cock sliding in my pink raw hole. It's all I'd been craving. 

After he'd leave, every time I'd rummage like a raccoon through the waste basket for his used condom. I have eaten it, tried pouring it into my hole, and even inserted the dirty rubber in my hungry hole. Not the same. 

Anyone remember Mark Bentson's famous top ten stealthing tips? I loved reading his site iblastinside back in the day. There were two tips for bottoms that I felt tempted to try.

"If you control the condom, you control the whole trick. Condom brand selection can be the most difficult but luckily there’s always someone giving some away for free, either at sex clubs or doctor’s offices. Grab a handful. I find the colorful generic Durex brand brings me the most luck. Generally, you can’t find the bulk ones, but I did at Drugstore.com where there’s some variety packs there. My favorite seem to be Durex Rainbow Color.

OPTION 1

The season (at least in the Northern Hemisphere) is getting perfect to begin preparation. Put your condoms in your car for a few days, especially if you can sit them on your dashboard. Then bring them inside and put them into your freezer straight from the extreme heat. Then take them back outside to the car. Doing this a few times — extreme heat, extreme cold — really breaks them down but only once or twice helps.

OPTION 2

Pinpricks through the wrapper and the condom if you don’t have the time or patience to switch off with the extreme temperature technique is also fine. I recommend getting a very small pin and only poking though the side with the printing on the condom wrapper. If you are careful, this leaves the see-through side intact; tampering there is more likely to be seen."

I performed both options on the only pack of condoms I had. Now for the next step.

"Yes, bottoms can stealth, as many of them told me. But in many cases, they aren’t in the driver’s seat, so to speak, since they cede control to the top. However, here’s a few things a bottom can do if there’s options to do so.

First and foremost, get rid of all condom-safe lubricants but not the bottles they came in (maybe not all… when you do have the barebacker over, you might prefer one). Fill up these “safe for condom use” bottles with oil or petroleum lubricants.

Now let’s say you’re going to his place to use his condoms and his lube. After you’re all cleaned out, take a nice glob of petroleum jelly and coat your insides. By the time you’re there, your pussy will be dripping for him (and won’t be a very friendly environment for condoms)."

The next time my Italian stud was due to come over, I fingered my hole with a giant glob of Vaseline. My little twink cock stiffed up at the thought of getting his bare dick. I couldn't help but moan while I lubed myself. Naughty boy.

My man finally arrived, straight from his work, dressed in his suit and tie.

"Come here you sexy fucker." He growled while hastily undressing. I kissed him deeply, cupping his strong jaw and holding him close, as his large hands groped my body, finding my pert ass.

"Daddy I missed you." I said between kisses.

"I miss your hot mouth, son." He smirked as he pushed my head down to his crotch. "Daddy loves your holes."

I moaned as I worked his cock, swallowing his thick girthy cock deep and sucking like a pro. "Good boy," he said as I looked up at him with my mouth wrapped around his dick. 

He tapped my cheek and signaled me to the bed, while grabbing one of my prepared condoms from the nightstand. I got on all fours with my jockstrapped ass in the air, anxiously looking back to see how he was making out with the tampered condom. He seemed to have put it on without issue and lubed it up.

Game time. 

He slipped his cock in with some effort, but finally he got to pounding my ass doggy. I took a hit of poppers and melted into the bed, my hole eagerly accepting each thrust. My ass clapped as his hips slammed against me, his sweat mixing with the lube. Heaven.

I prayed that he wouldn't notice when the condom broke. Not wanting to risk getting caught, I thought maybe cowboy would be a better position.

I signaled for him to lay down and I managed to see that his dick was still wrapped up before I sat on him. I wonder why it hasn't broken yet. 

"Take daddy's dick." He instructed. I began to bounce on his lap, thrusting his cock deep in and out. I kept a good rhythm, making sure to clench my ass on each ascent, in an effort to rip the condom off with my ass.

We reached a frenzy when I finally felt a snap inside me as I rode him. I watched his face to see if he could tell what happened. As far as I could tell, he didn't notice, but his eyes rolled back into his head and moaned deeply. He was cumming inside me.

He held me down on his cock as he unloaded, grunting as each rope of cum coated my guts. I was in cumdump heaven, finally bred and seeded by this hunk of a man. I got what I deserved.

After a moment of rest, I got up, making sure to clench my hole to keep everything inside. 

"Oh shit I think the condom came off." He said, as his cock slipped out of me bare.

"Damn really?" I feigned surprise. 

Still holding his cum and rubber inside me, I promised him that I was healthy and he had nothing to worry about. I kept up the act until he left. Afterwards, I inserted a butt plug to hold his seed inside me, I needed his babies to soak in me as long as possible.

Did I feel a little guilty? Yes. But was it worth it? Hell yes! 

Please don't judge me.

No judgment here, other than, good for you!

Hot story. Please write more 

• Piggy 1