Anal - make bottom cry

Yes I have a couple of Tops that fuck me really hard with no lube, they will use my spit as lube, by forcing there cocks down my throat balls deep and make me gasp for air, before man handling and turning me around and shoving my head down into the pillow as they force there cock inside me and going as deep as possible in the first thrust. Being the slut I am I take the abuse as I know my place is to serve the top.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Been fucked to tears several times. In the moment, its very painful, and I end up begging them to stop our of pure survival instinct.
A couple have stopped or slowed down, but most have just fucked me harder.
I guess its the fact that I am such a sub, but once its over, I feel like I deserved it, and that they shouldnt have to worry about if they are hurting me.
I have done enough deviant sexual acts over the years, that I cant pretend I have any dignity when it comes to sex.
If I have submitted and done the nasty things I have done, then I shouldnt be allowed to tell a guy to stop if hes fucking me too hard.

• Like 3

I am shocked this is a thing. I have literally been getting bred since I was 13 and never have I had a top that seemed to want to hurt me. When I tell a top(usually well hung) go slow or hold up they do it. This usually only lasts for seconds. I would be very apprehensive of a man that derives pleasure from causing someone else pain. Umm Jeff Dahmer? Just sayin.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The first time a Mexican fuck buddy bred me (he'd just picked me up at a beach dance, intoxicating to be so wanted) he didn't pound me so much as eventually pinned me down missionary, bending me in half, pushing in so deep and hard (like a drill press) that I was in extreme pain. I didn't cry, I was just amazed at how I was both repulsed by the pain and so fuckin turned on to get him off in my ass. After he came he panted like a wild animal for a long time to regain his composure, his big hard cock still inside me. I wasn't able to see him again that trip. 

I couldn't get him and this experience out of my mind. The pain I seemed willing to endure to have such an intimate experience with this fuckin hot stranger and his animalistic passion. 

The next year we hooked up again. The bb fuck was headed in the same direction, he was drill pressing into me. The pain was extreme. I wanted to get him off, I so wanted his load. But I knew the pain was too much. I asked him to back off. He tried for a bit but was soon drill pressing me into the mattress. I ended it mid-fuck and left. I figured he'd never want to see me again. 

The third year we met up for breakfast. We both talked about how horny we made each other, how much we wanted to fuck. I smiled and told him how conflicted I was about his 'drill press fuck.' This turned him on even more and that night he claimed my ass doggie style as I bent over the edge of his bed. He pounded hard in his wild animalistic release, but I stayed in a position that didn't risk injury to my internal organs.

I'm now jealous that his partner is the recipient of all that passion and gets the satisfaction of helping him to his wild over the top release. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I am shocked this is a thing. I have literally been getting bred since I was 13 and never have I had a top that seemed to want to hurt me. When I tell a top(usually well hung) go slow or hold up they do it. This usually only lasts for seconds. I would be very apprehensive of a man that derives pleasure from causing someone else pain. Umm Jeff Dahmer? Just sayin.

I agree I do not see where the pleasure comes from being hurt during breeding

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

you are very lucky to get fucked at such a young age i wish i had someone that used me and taught me that my hole was for use bby men early one

• Like 1

I have run into a few lthat have a sadistic streak, and won't fuck a guy unless they think they are hurting them. Personally I don't want to hurt anyone as a top or take a fuck that hurts from a top. In my mind gay sex is an act of mutual pleasuring of equals.

• Like 3

On 12/4/2022 at 8:20 PM, Sub-Cocksucker said:

I guess its the fact that I am such a sub, but once its over, I feel like I deserved it, and that they shouldnt have to worry about if they are hurting me.

I totally resemble this sentiment. I'd even go so far as to say that as soon as I'm bent over, I deserve whatever happens next. 

23 hours ago, PozzitiveDesires said:

I totally resemble this sentiment. I'd even go so far as to say that as soon as I'm bent over, I deserve whatever happens next. 

I agree completely. I have exact same feelings about this kind of use.