Anal - make bottom cry

It started when a boy asked me to break him. I was instantly enthused and made thoroughly gratifying work of brutalizing him. His tears were of pain, but also of profound gratitude. It occurs to me now that I was the star of his rape fantasy. I hope he still enjoys the memory of my violent lust as much as I do.

I don't know if I need to hurt cunt, but the mate who dutifully endures my occasional rough jab raises his value considerably.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/4/2022 at 8:20 PM, Sub-Cocksucker said:

I have done enough deviant sexual acts over the years, that I cant pretend I have any dignity when it comes to sex.

I relate to this. 1,000+ cocks have rutted my cunt, most of them belonging to men I didn’t know and many times never saw. It would be ludicrous to suddenly claim that I have any sexual dignity.

On 12/7/2022 at 6:16 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I am shocked this is a thing.

I’m shocked that you’re shocked. How you have escaped awareness of this is perplexing. I’m usually keenly aware that I’m being fucked by a ‘hurting’ Top - I can often tell just by the way he grips me, even before penetration. I’ve had Tops tell me explicitly that they enjoy causing a bottom pain, and that they enjoyed doing it to me.

• Upvote 3

On 12/18/2022 at 4:39 AM, Phallarchist said:

It started when a boy asked me to break him. I was instantly enthused and made thoroughly gratifying work of brutalizing him. His tears were of pain, but also of profound gratitude. It occurs to me now that I was the star of his rape fantasy. I hope he still enjoys the memory of my violent lust as much as I do.

I don't know if I need to hurt cunt, but the mate who dutifully endures my occasional rough jab raises his value considerably.

that is really hot as a bottom i feel like i need my hole to be used hard and not have control of it. i would love to feel a big cock forcing open my tight hole and making me feel like i have no control.

• Upvote 1

Happened to me at Midtowne Spa in LA. Was actually ass up, prelubed in my room. First cock of the night, a hung Latin daddy stepped in and closed the door. Felt me hole and immediately used my towel to wipe off the lube. Entered me hard and dry. Then for the first few strokes would pull out and wipe his cock to make sure there was no lube insidE. 
Once he was sure I was dry, he started to long dick me. At first it really hurt. Felt almost like sandpaper. After about 5 minutes, I started to feel a slickness inside. Assumed it was natural ass lube

The guy finally came hard, pulled out and left. I reached down to feel my hole, looked at my fingers and realized the “natural lube” was blood. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Few years back me and my wife met a localish couple, she was bi, he was straight, our swinging profile said I was bi but I was happy to play straight and my wife was bi, we went out, had a few drinks and ended up back at theirs for some partner swapping and for the women to indulge in some bi play. Everyone had a great time and we went home happy.

Few weeks later and I’m on a gay hookup site and I started messaging a guy after recognising his tattoos (yep, “straight” guy was meeting behind his wife’s back). He hadn’t realised it was me messaging and as he didn’t want to swap face pics I turned up to theirs and he was completely surprised. He went from surprise, to anger and then he agreed to play.. we started out fairly mutual but then he got tougher and rougher, brutally face fucking me, slapping me and then he said he wanted to fuck me. I knew he had a fat cock and my wife had struggled to take it so as he put on a condom, I asked him to go slow…. he didn’t, he bottomed out in one stroke, his hands in the middle of my shoulders forcing me into the bed and he brutally pounded me. I thrashed around on the bed so he wrapped his arm around my throat and half choked me as he raped me. I ended up begging him to stop as it hurt so bad but he wouldn’t.. he was calling me all sorts of names, punching me in the ribs with his free hand and at one point wrapped his fist round my soft cock and squeezed it until I thought he was going to pop it! 

Eventually he came with an almighty roar and pulled out. He realised he’d ripped the condom and dragged me round and pushed his shitty cock into my throat. I was dazed, tears in my eyes and sore. The taste of the shit, cum and broken condom tasted foul (no idea why as it wasn’t the first time I’d sucked a cock like this). He wrapped both his hands round my throat and face fucked me again, occasionally really pulling on my nipples, I was in agony and he started to get hard again, he brutalised my throat, making me throw up and gag as he fucked it so deep, until again he came with a roar. He stopped, and told me to go shower while he tidied up. 

Whilst I was in the shower he came in and joined me and asked how I was, I told him I wasn't happy and I was worried he’d done some damage. Although we’d mentioned rough sex in our messages, that wasn’t what was discussed. He apologised and started sopping me up, before long he gently worked his cock into my torn and bloody arse (bare this time) and gently fucked me while I wanked. It hurt so much, but at the same time I was so turned on. I blew a massive load against the shower wall and he had me lick it clean. 

We tidied up and had a bit of a chat, he apologised and said he didn’t know why came over him.

I still occasionally meet him (sometimes him and a sub guy he knows) and he always fucks like that, he’s an animal and gets off on treating married men like that. I don’t want fucking like that all the time.. just occasionally 😉

Edited by Beardedtrucker

I want a man to take me rough and hard.. Show me you mean it, be an animal and take what you need from me and my hole, then leave me crying when you're through. It's my responsibility to take care of the aftermath, as long as my top is satisfied I have done good.

• Like 3

cool topic.....and like the sense of free to express.....as a receiving end....there are moments getting fucked will be challenging....its all negotiable, and as i have gained experience i have learned to give my buddy much w/o losing the enjoyment of the physical act.

It ultimately depends on how Daddy feels that day or at that moment if he's had a bad day more than likely he's going to fuck me without any lube and then it makes me bleed a little bit also when he makes me suck his dick he makes me choking I cry so it all depends on the daddy how he feels

• 1 month later...

I was getting a hard ploughing by an incredibly hung top once, and he had me pinned in an uncomfortable position, but every time I asked to move he just held me down harder. After a while he could see I was struggling to take it, so he leant in and just whispered in my ear: 'cry'. I totally let go and soon he was breeding me deep. Huge load. I can see why it's not for everyone, but I found it super hot - he totally owned my body and mind in that moment.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

1 minute ago, cumdumpbln said:

I was getting a hard ploughing by an incredibly hung top once, and he had me pinned in an uncomfortable position, but every time I asked to move he just held me down harder. After a while he could see I was struggling to take it, so he leant in and just whispered in my ear: 'cry'. I totally let go and soon he was breeding me deep. Huge load. I can see why it's not for everyone, but I found it super hot - he totally owned my body and mind in that moment.

that's a level of trust expressed.....and totally get it.......