Tricked, deceived and used

TboTTomfun

Tom;

Since a few days, i started to chat online with an older bloke who did make a pass on me here on breedingzone.      The guy was about 80 kilometers away to the south of the country. 

Oops where are my manners; first a bit about me :  I am a shy guy, i am totally out as gay, but it does not mean that i go to gay parades to celebrate the fact that i am happy to be gay.

I am a European guy, 6'tall, normal workingbody, dark blond hair, and a good sized dick oh yes for the number guys, i am 44.    I like to make fun with my straight friends who know i am gay, but they do not give a toss about this, they just like my company and my jokes.  And mostly i am the one they make jokes about.   I hardly date with guys, since i still share a house with my ex-boyfriend, and another guy who lives with us.   My sexlive is as good as not existing.    So from time to time i use the regular dating apps to see if i can chat to somebody, in the hope i could meet them when my housefriends are on holiday, and i do what i like. without them making fun of it. 

The older bloke is called Pete and he is about 58 a big guy, daddy body about 6'20 and what i can tell from his pictures well endowned with a big fat daddy cock.     

After we did get in contact here, soon we started to chat on Telegram, in the beginnning it was small talk about normal things in live, situations of dating, holidays, and art.    

It did not take long and soon the conversations would end up on long sextalks.    In the beginning he was curious about my past experiences.   I did discuss with him first the sexuall abuse i had encoutered as a kid, and that it had troubled a bit my view on sex with men.     Somehow already from a young age  i felt that i was not good as everyone else.   I was smart, well aware what was happening around me, but never had the feeling i did fit in with the rest of the crowd.    At school bullies would pick on me, and calling me names, although i was looking like any other straigth kid.    Pete must have felt that i was downgrading myself, when i told him that i had a lack of selfrespect, and mostly to scared to date, because of my past.

Soon enough i was talking about my experiences on sex, who where very vanilla, to mostly sucking dicks and sometimes a safesex fuck with a guy.    There was nothing i could say to him that would make him think i am some slut going from one bloke to another.   I explained my situation with my expartner, and soon he said, "yeah not easy to date then".

Pete was very friendly to me, and he seemed controlled, a bit dominant, or maybe an aura of a fathertype.    When he started to explain his sexlive, it was totally the opposite of mine.

He told me that he is a total sexpig, that he like to do chems, go full bare, does groupactions, filming, hardplay, everything you can think off when it comes to sex.     Me being like a novice it was a bit an eyeopener, and not sure for my self what i should do with this knowledge.      He was sending me pictures via telegram of all his debaucheries, him fucking guys in all poses, sometimes in a total jeans gear, sometimes a soldier, leatherdaddy and so on.    His likes where definitly other then mine.

Soon it was not avoidable that he asked me if i was up for a meeting.     My friends where out for the month on holiday, so i had enough time to spare and to have some fun.   The question is could i go that far that i would be able to keep up with the likes of Pete.    He seemed to me a very demanding sexbeast ready to crash all my limits, which where a lot at that time, just because it was not really a scene guy.

I did not answer right away, so i told him i would give it a thought, and that i would come back to him, by thursday for the upcoming weekend to meet.    I told him once again that chems and bare where not my scene, and i that i would only have sex with condoms.    He said sure no problem, you can come by and then we can see how far we go, you should not do anything you do not like, you are safe with me .

Pete ;

I was talking to this slut for weeks now online, he is a bit of a tease, very naive, and on the sexsite, very dumb.    These are the kind of guys I like, i am kind to them in the beginning, and then i lure them in my web, and change their lives right from the beginning.    Now ith is all sweet words, building confidence, beying Mr nice guy.     Soon enough this cunt will get to know the real me, but then it is to late.    

Tom;

Luckily i had to work everyday, so the days where passing very fast, wednesday night in bed it was difficult to fall a sleep, everything was going true my mind what to deceide.

I did know it could be risky to meet Pete, but on the other site, my inner self was fighting to try new things.       By thursday i made up my mind that i would go, but i would make it clear no chems and no bare fucking.     I did drop Pete a line to tell him that i would come over friday evening, and i asked him if it was ok to stay over the night, given the distance to him.

Soon everything was arranged.

Pete;

The little bitch did finally decide to make the right move and come down to me on friday.     In the beginning it will be Mr Nice Host, and then bam! we are going to have some fun.    Have to make sure that all is prepared when he arrives for his sleepover.      I asked him to let me know when he would leave his home, and also make sure that he regular let me know where he is on the way to me.   That way i can set things up with my buddies, and make sure they can have some fun to without allarming him.   Have to make sure my dealer has the right gear for me on friday, and i am sure my buddies will bring their own party supplies.   One of them is a smaller guy who has some nice musscles on him about 35, and he works for a tow-truck company, my other buddy is a young big guy from 29, he is slim and has a very kinky site, we both go sometimes with slaves no limits, and i really mean no limits, it can go very smelly afterwards.

(writers note : ok guys let me know what you think - please be aware i am not a native english writer so keep this in mind, although i speak 5 languages)

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1