It was the evening of December 21st and very snowy.  I was 24 and horny.  I thought I'd celebrate the Winter Solstice with some Pagan fucking.  

I found a hot profile of a safe sex 50ish daddy type that was horny too.  We chatted for a brief time about the details of our soon to be sexual encounter.  

Before long, I was on the train north.  I would be there in 20 minutes.  I got off at Granville and walked the few blocks to his building on Glenlake.  It was next to the EL tracks. I buzzed the door and was let up.  

I was greeted at the apartment door by my safe sex daddy.  He looked exactly like his profile pics.  He waved me into the apartment.  The only illumination was the red glow from the tree across the room.  It was a warm incandescent glow and not the cold light of LEDs.  

We moved to the kitchen counter where there was a joint and two whisky shots.   He picked up the joint lit it.  He took a big drag.  He held it as he closed the distance between us.  He moved towards my mouth for a shotgun.  I quickly exhaled in preparation.  He put his lips lightly against mine and proceeded to exhale.  I held his smoke and held it for as long as i could as he began to kiss me.  It was nice.  

He backed away and handed me the whisky shot.  I was reluctant but I acquiesced.  It burned going down as whisky often does.  He wasn't much of a talker.  We went back to shotgunning back and forth until the last of the joint was just a tiny roach.  It was excellent pot.  I was fucking stoned out of my mind.  

We started to undress right there in the living room.  I stripped down to my jock.  He motioned to the floor in front of a big floor to ceiling window that looked out to the red line trains moving north and south.  Seems like he might enjoy an audience.  It sounded hot to me, I love having an audience     

I was really getting hit hard by the pot and whiskey.  So much so that I was a little dizzy. That was out the ordinary for me for smoking and one drink.  I had a brief thought that there might have been more in the whiskey than I realized when he pushed me down on my shoulders.  The thought was gone once his dick was in my face.  

It was a handsome dick.  It smelled musky good.  He probably took a shower that morning but nothing since.   Such a great smell.  I took his semi into my mouth, and he grew to a fairly thick seven and a half inches or so.   

As I was sucking, his finger closed my nostril and poppers appeared at my nose.  I automatically inhaled deeply one side and repeated that action on the other.  I was now flying.  I took his cock to the root.  Poppers make me want to have a dick all the way down my throat.  So I made that happen.  I massaged his dick with my throat muscles to my best ability.  Any time I needed air, I forced his dick deeper.   It tasted so good.  Finally, I had to breathe.  I released his dick and tasted oxygen again.   

He squatted and pushed me onto my butt.  The poppers reappeared.  One side and then the other.  

I reclined to my elbows while riding the hit.  His unlubed fingers were up inside my butthole.  He was a bit forceful, but it paired nicely with the poppers and the high.  

I was really beginning to have trouble knowing where I was and what happening at this point.  He was now talking about how good I must be feeling, and I was.  I just felt like one sexual nerve ending that was on fire. 

More poppers and my legs were lifted to his shoulders.   I felt his cock at my hole and then he pushed forward with no warning.  It was fast and steady to the hilt.  I opened my mouth but no sound came out.  Between the pot, the popper hits, the oxygen deprivation from the long deep throating and whatever else was probably in my shot I was losing momentary grip on my reality and faculties.  What I did know, was that it hurt so good.  

He held his dick at the deepest in before he began to saw in and out.  

Then he began talking.  

"Your hole feels so good.  So warm and tight."

He kept long dicking me. 

"Your hole is sliding along the skin of my bare cock.  I'd bet you like that don't you.  That's what you really want."

Somewhere in the recesses of my mind there was the words 'condom' and 'safe sex', but he was right.  It felt fantastic.  I tried to talk back but I couldn't form any coherent words.  He chuckled and kept fucking.  

The poppers hit my nose.  I finally thought I saw him use the poppers for himself.  

He asked "Where do you I want it?"

I still couldn't form words to speak.  He was supposed to cum inside a condom, not me.  I couldn't get words out. 

He then said "I am going to breed you."  

His pace increase furiously and he shot his load deep inside me.  He eventually pulled out.  I looked at him.  His cock  was cummy.  I wanted to be pissed, but I couldn't will the anger forth because of my state.  

He looked up to my right and I was able to follow his gaze.  I then registered that there was another man standing right next to us.  I had no idea how long he had been there.  I thought we were alone.  There had been no mention of a third person.  He was very thin and haggard looking, but with what seemed to be a very large dick.  Before I could take in any more of him, the poppers were back at my nose.   

That's what I needed at that moment.  Daddy crawled up and over my body, and proceeded to push his cummy cock into my mouth.  

My legs were lifted up at the same time.  Swiftly, the very large cock of the new haggard man entered me.  I screamed but daddy's dick was as far down my throat and I only made a muted humming noise.   

I was being reamed a both ends.  I was seeing stars.  I was close to passing out, maybe I already had a time or two.  Daddy finally pulled out. I tasted throat mucus, cum and pennies.  

I was now staring into the eyes of the new haggard man.  He was plowing me roughly.  

I could feel how big his dick was.  I was loving it. The feeling was bliss. He talked but I was in no way able to comprehend has words.  They were jumbled up with the poppers, seeing stars and the ecstasy coming from my ass.   

I had no idea how long this was going on.  It seemed like forever though.  Haggard man was increasing his fuck speed and his mouth was moving.  I think he was talking to me, but I didn't understand.  

There was more poppers for me and for haggard too.  Within seconds, his face began to contort as he slammed deep into me.  Again and again and again.  Rope after rope after rope of his cum shot as deep as anything has ever shot inside me.  The moment was magnificent sexual explosion.  He fell down on me seemingly satisfied.  

He lay on my chest all hot and dripping sweat.  He moved his mouth to mine and raped my mouth with his own.  He finally stopped and lifted himself up.  My eyes followed his gaunt sweaty red face and then he crawled up over my body just like daddy had done.  

I got another poppering just before haggard's dick entered my mouth.  He reached further down than daddy could.  As he was, I was rapidly running out of air.  Even with my eyes open, I was seeing stars again.  I was also seeing a large biohazard symbol right in front of my eyes.  I didn't think about it.  It was just there.  

Haggard pulls out slowly.  The taste of throat mucus, cum and pennies return.  

He leans down to my face and says "You're Welcome."  

I don't remember dressing.  I do vaguely remember going down stairs, cold and snow, the roar of trains overhead and a door slamming behind me.   I do not know how I got home, but I did.  The next morning I awoke on my couch in all my clothes.  My butthole was sore but felt good.  I stood and pulled down my pants and jock.  It was a pink cummy mess.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 1

On 12/7/2022 at 8:54 PM, OGInfernoCures said:

It was the evening of December 21st and very snowy.  I was 24 and horny.  I thought I'd celebrate the Winter Solstice with some Pagan fucking.  

I found a hot profile of a safe sex 50ish daddy type that was horny too.  We chatted for a brief time about the details of our soon to be sexual encounter.  

Before long, I was on the train north.  I would be there in 20 minutes.  I got off at Granville and walked the few blocks to his building on Glenlake.  It was next to the EL tracks. I buzzed the door and was let up.  

I was greeted at the apartment door by my safe sex daddy.  He looked exactly like his profile pics.  He waved me into the apartment.  The only illumination was the red glow from the tree across the room.  It was a warm incandescent glow and not the cold light of LEDs.  

We moved to the kitchen counter where there was a joint and two whisky shots.   He picked up the joint lit it.  He took a big drag.  He held it as he closed the distance between us.  He moved towards my mouth for a shotgun.  I quickly exhaled in preparation.  He put his lips lightly against mine and proceeded to exhale.  I held his smoke and held it for as long as i could as he began to kiss me.  It was nice.  

He backed away and handed me the whisky shot.  I was reluctant but I acquiesced.  It burned going down as whisky often does.  He wasn't much of a talker.  We went back to shotgunning back and forth until the last of the joint was just a tiny roach.  It was excellent pot.  I was fucking stoned out of my mind.  

We started to undress right there in the living room.  I stripped down to my jock.  He motioned to the floor in front of a big floor to ceiling window that looked out to the red line trains moving north and south.  Seems like he might enjoy an audience.  It sounded hot to me, I love having an audience     

I was really getting hit hard by the pot and whiskey.  So much so that I was a little dizzy. That was out the ordinary for me for smoking and one drink.  I had a brief thought that there might have been more in the whiskey than I realized when he pushed me down on my shoulders.  The thought was gone once his dick was in my face.  

It was a handsome dick.  It smelled musky good.  He probably took a shower that morning but nothing since.   Such a great smell.  I took his semi into my mouth, and he grew to a fairly thick seven and a half inches or so.   

As I was sucking, his finger closed my nostril and poppers appeared at my nose.  I automatically inhaled deeply one side and repeated that action on the other.  I was now flying.  I took his cock to the root.  Poppers make me want to have a dick all the way down my throat.  So I made that happen.  I massaged his dick with my throat muscles to my best ability.  Any time I needed air, I forced his dick deeper.   It tasted so good.  Finally, I had to breathe.  I released his dick and tasted oxygen again.   

He squatted and pushed me onto my butt.  The poppers reappeared.  One side and then the other.  

I reclined to my elbows while riding the hit.  His unlubed fingers were up inside my butthole.  He was a bit forceful, but it paired nicely with the poppers and the high.  

I was really beginning to have trouble knowing where I was and what happening at this point.  He was now talking about how good I must be feeling, and I was.  I just felt like one sexual nerve ending that was on fire. 

More poppers and my legs were lifted to his shoulders.   I felt his cock at my hole and then he pushed forward with no warning.  It was fast and steady to the hilt.  I opened my mouth but no sound came out.  Between the pot, the popper hits, the oxygen deprivation from the long deep throating and whatever else was probably in my shot I was losing momentary grip on my reality and faculties.  What I did know, was that it hurt so good.  

He held his dick at the deepest in before he began to saw in and out.  

Then he began talking.  

"Your hole feels so good.  So warm and tight."

He kept long dicking me. 

"Your hole is sliding along the skin of my bare cock.  I'd bet you like that don't you.  That's what you really want."

Somewhere in the recesses of my mind there was the words 'condom' and 'safe sex', but he was right.  It felt fantastic.  I tried to talk back but I couldn't form any coherent words.  He chuckled and kept fucking.  

The poppers hit my nose.  I finally thought I saw him use the poppers for himself.  

He asked "Where do you I want it?"

I still couldn't form words to speak.  He was supposed to cum inside a condom, not me.  I couldn't get words out. 

He then said "I am going to breed you."  

His pace increase furiously and he shot his load deep inside me.  He eventually pulled out.  I looked at him.  His cock  was cummy.  I wanted to be pissed, but I couldn't will the anger forth because of my state.  

He looked up to my right and I was able to follow his gaze.  I then registered that there was another man standing right next to us.  I had no idea how long he had been there.  I thought we were alone.  There had been no mention of a third person.  He was very thin and haggard looking, but with what seemed to be a very large dick.  Before I could take in any more of him, the poppers were back at my nose.   

That's what I needed at that moment.  Daddy crawled up and over my body, and proceeded to push his cummy cock into my mouth.  

My legs were lifted up at the same time.  Swiftly, the very large cock of the new haggard man entered me.  I screamed but daddy's dick was as far down my throat and I only made a muted humming noise.   

I was being reamed a both ends.  I was seeing stars.  I was close to passing out, maybe I already had a time or two.  Daddy finally pulled out. I tasted throat mucus, cum and pennies.  

I was now staring into the eyes of the new haggard man.  He was plowing me roughly.  

I could feel how big his dick was.  I was loving it. The feeling was bliss. He talked but I was in no way able to comprehend has words.  They were jumbled up with the poppers, seeing stars and the ecstasy coming from my ass.   

I had no idea how long this was going on.  It seemed like forever though.  Haggard man was increasing his fuck speed and his mouth was moving.  I think he was talking to me, but I didn't understand.  

There was more poppers for me and for haggard too.  Within seconds, his face began to contort as he slammed deep into me.  Again and again and again.  Rope after rope after rope of his cum shot as deep as anything has ever shot inside me.  The moment was magnificent sexual explosion.  He fell down on me seemingly satisfied.  

He lay on my chest all hot and dripping sweat.  He moved his mouth to mine and raped my mouth with his own.  He finally stopped and lifted himself up.  My eyes followed his gaunt sweaty red face and then he crawled up over my body just like daddy had done.  

I got another poppering just before haggard's dick entered my mouth.  He reached further down than daddy could.  As he was, I was rapidly running out of air.  Even with my eyes open, I was seeing stars again.  I was also seeing a large biohazard symbol right in front of my eyes.  I didn't think about it.  It was just there.  

Haggard pulls out slowly.  The taste of throat mucus, cum and pennies return.  

He leans down to my face and says "You're Welcome."  

I don't remember dressing.  I do vaguely remember going down stairs, cold and snow, the roar of trains overhead and a door slamming behind me.   I do not know how I got home, but I did.  The next morning I awoke on my couch in all my clothes.  My butthole was sore but felt good.  I stood and pulled down my pants and jock.  It was a pink cummy mess.

Great story OGInfernoCures!

Friggin story got me hard as hell!

Wish I could leave a reaction to your post🤬🤬 but the system wont let me leave one🤬🤬

• Piggy 1