I was in my late-afternoon chemistry class when it happened. One minute I was diligently taking notes, and then the next a bead of sweat dropped onto my notebook smudging the ink. I started to feel warm and a bit light-headed. After ten and a half days, I finally had my moment. I had begun to think it wasn’t going to happen. Hell, a part of me was even relieved that it hadn’t. For a week and a half it was all I could think about. It was all consuming—even taking my sleep away from me. It was day and night after day and night of wondering and anxiety that I had done something unforgivable. Up until that moment, I thought I had successfully dodged it. I even began to convince myself of “never again.”

I excused myself from class and stumbled into the men’s restroom. I took the empty stall at the very end of a row of aging, gray partitions—directly under the air conditioning vent. At least that would offer me some relief. Hanging my backpack on the door’s hook, I slumped down onto the toilet with my phone in hand. I leaned my head back against the tiled wall while the overwhelming smell of cleaning products made me nauseous to the point of almost retching. 

“I’m pregnant,” I texted Darren and then sat the phone down on the plastic toilet paper dispenser.

I hadn’t been back to Jackhammers since my...adventure...with Darren in his office. For the first few days after our unplanned and somewhat unhinged romp, we talked every night. I exhibited ample depravity, and our chats always ended in a video call with me jerking off while stuffing something extraordinary into my asshole. And yes, he would have me pretend that it was his cock filling my insides.  And yes, he would have me beg for his charged load flowing deep into my bowels. 

But, as the days drew on, I suppose the weight of what I had actually done began to weigh on me. I began to freak out just a little you might say. The mind-fuck of thinking you were part of “sure thing” by taking three deep loads of vial cum, and that there was no way you were going to get by without becoming positive, was made worse by not getting symptoms of the fuck flu. Each day that passed without getting sick, I began to tell myself that I was lucky. I was in the clear despite literally begging to be bred by Darren’s charged dick—three delicious times. Of course, there was always that chance that I was one of the few that wouldn’t display early symptoms. This too racked my brain with anxiety. But, the further I got from that night in his office, the more I had begun to believe I was going to be okay and that I would never have sex without protection again.

The ping of my phone brought me back into reality and out of my mental spiraling for a moment. “Congratulations! I guess that makes me a proud father! Where are you?”

Congratulations? Was he kidding? He gave me HIV and was congratulating me? It seemed completely fucked up. “A bathroom stall at school. It just hit me in the middle of class. I had to leave,” I typed.

“You said you wished you could feel the moment you would know you got preggers. This is it, boy!” There was a brief pause before a picture of his hard cock appeared on my phone. “I’m so horny right now. Come by the club.”

How could he be so horny by me telling him I’m sick? Of course I say that at the same time I feel my own cock getting hard in my jeans. 

Another ping to my phone. “??? Are you coming?”

I grabbed a wad of toilet paper and wiped my sweat-covered face and forehead. “Okay...be there in like 30 minutes.”

“What the fuck am I doing?” I mumbled while stuffing the drenched toilet paper between my legs into the toilet. Standing up, I began to wonder if I shouldn’t just go home and directly to bed. Even as I pulled into the club parking lot I was still wondering why I didn’t just drive home. Despite my a/c at full blast, I had soaked though my t-shirt. I felt like absolute death as I typed into my phone, “Here.”

“Come in through the back since we’re hours from opening for the night. Lock the door once inside.”

“I could still go home,” I told myself even though it felt more like, “Why wasn’t I going home?”. 

I stumbled between the two parked cars near the rear entrance. One was clearly Darren’s—marked by colorful pride sticker on the bumper. The other was completely foreign to me. Once inside, despite my brain feeling like it was melting, I managed to remember to lock the door. Some ambient music seemed to be playing from the overhead speakers—definitely nothing like the club music we fucked to. 

I made a quick pit-stop in the public restroom near the bar area and deposited a sizable amount of the contents of my stomach into one of the toilets. I was hoping that may help alleviate my body crying out in misery, but that wasn’t the case. So, I did a quick rinse on my mouth from the sink; wiped more sweat from my brow and made my way towards Darren’s office while holding onto the wall for balance. “I should really be in bed,” I mumbled approaching his door.

I could hear two distinct voices behind the door. The non-Darren voice must be the owner of the other car, but who was the unexpected mystery guest?

“Well look who’s here!” Darren said with a booming voice as I opened the door and staggered inside. It wasn’t the site I expected to see. Besides a bottomless Darren, a slim and smooth twink was present—flat on his desk and bound exactly as I was. I was immediately jealous. I know...I know...I know you’re going to say, “Did you really think you were the first boy that had been locked up in those cuffs?” 

In my mind, I know it’s ridiculous to think I was first. But, in my defense, I didn’t expect Darren to already be mounting another boy less than two weeks after we had our...impromptu breeding session. Fuck it. Yes. I was jealous. I guess I wanted my special status to last longer than ten days.

“Woah...you look like shit, man,” the twink chimed in. I shot him a look of utter contempt and disdain. 

“Proud class valedictorian. Liberty High Class of 2005,” I said.

“Yeah! That’s me!” he said happy as a pig in a mud pit. “Hard to believe that was only a year ago.”

“I’m sorry...what?” Darren interjected completely confused.

“The bumper sticker on his car in the parking lot,” I replied while feeling my throat grow ever more sore by the minute. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror above his couch on my right. The twink was begrudgingly right. I did look like shit—pale, sweat-soaked shirt and drenched hair from sweating like a whore in the front pew of church. Ugh...fucking twink. I mean, nothing against twinks, but as a tall, hairy otter, we’re kind of natural enemies in the great competition for cock. So, fuck ‘em I suppose.

“Look at me about to fuck a brainiac,” Darren joked.

“I was also a valedictorian. I just don’t put it on a bumper sticker on my fucking car,” I managed to get out while coughing.

“Like 10 years ago though, right? And were you class president too?” the twink said.

Fucking twink. He was only a year or two at max older than me. Fucking 10 years. “So, what the fuck is going on here with him?” I asked blatantly annoyed.

“Eric here? I met him online. He was interested in a kinky first time.”

“Who are you?” the smart-ass twink inquired.

“I’m…”

“My son,” Darren interrupted. 

“Like for real?” the twink responded bewildered. I too was taken back.

“Yup,” Darren said turning to me and smiling. My cock sprung to life. Okay. I’ll play along.

I walked over to Darren. I could see his bare cock dripping with excitement. I leaned in and Darren immediately began kissing me. His tongue slipped between my lips and teased mine in an erotic dance. I reached down and slid my hand up and down his throbbing shaft several times. As our lips parts, I scooped a helping of pre-cum from his swollen head and slipped my coated fingertips into my mouth. I moaned and sucked gently while savoring the delicious nectar. 

“Daddy’s cum tastes the best,” I cooed.

“Wow!” Eric said. “You two are fucking hot. I wish my dad would play with me.”

“Daddy’s a very special gift,” I said smiling while looking at Darren.

“How are you feeling, son?”

“I think I’ve got the fu…”

“Flu?” Darren was quick to interrupt.

“Mmmhhh hmmm,” I softly mused while turning to inspect Eric. I ran my fingers down his flat stomach, over his rather small but hard cock and let my my palm come to rest cupping his tight, hairless balls. “Cute,” I said seething with sarcasm. 

“You should look at his special place,” Darren said putting his hands on my shoulders from behind and pushing me down onto my knees. 

I was up close to his allegedly virgin pucker. I hated to admit it, and I wouldn’t dare admit it aloud, but it did look pink, smooth and delicious. Leaning in, I pressed the tip if my tongue against his hole. It was my first time eating ass, and I was definitely already enjoying it. Eric was too it seemed. He started to immediately writhe and moan. 

“Mmmhh that’s a good, son,” Darren moaned while shoving his hard cock near the side of my face. I reached up with my left hand and began stroking him while I continued to bathe Eric’s asshole in my spit. “Is it yummy?”

I pressed my tongue into his hole and made a few swirls. “So yummy, Daddy.” Eric was about to have a seizure it seemed with his level or enjoyment. I could feel my own spit pouring out of my mouth and dripping down off my chin. It was like I was salivating eating my favorite meal. It just turned out my favorite new meal was twink ass. 

Darren turned my head and shoved his cock deep into my throat with one solid thrust. He left it there until my stomach spasmed and my body heaved. I blasted snot and spit out the sides of my mouth while he continued to forcefully hold my head in place. The room started to close in and my vision dim from lack of oxygen. Darren finally pulled out long enough for me to catch one half-breath before shoving his cock right back down my throat. It was at this point he began to throat fuck me complete with me sounding like a duck being murdered. 

“Ohhh fuck yeah,” I could hear Eric moan. “Fuck his stupid face.”

It was then that I knew what I was going to do. My place in this situation would not be supplanted by an insolent twink. 

Darren was as hard as I could possibly imagine a cock could be when he stopped fucking my already sore throat. I stood up. “I think Eric’s pretty, little asshole is all lubed up thanks to my tongue. I bet he’s just dying to be fucked by you, Daddy.”

“Oh god yes!” he squealed with delight. 

I reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a condom. I held it up and shook it back and forth while it hung still packaged from my fingertips. “Best to be safe for you first time!” I said.

“Yes pleased. My parents would...they don’t know I’m…”

“Shhh,” I shushed with my finger to my lips. I stood between Eric and Darren and unwrapped the condom. I started to slide it onto his enormous dick. I pushed it further down until the head of his cock broke through the tip.

Looking up into Darren’s eyes, “There we go. Just perfect for Eric’s yummy asshole.” Darren smiled back at me. 

I moved to the side as Darren pushed his manhood into Eric. I was overcome with lust knowing what I had just done. Eric whimpered and begged for Darren to go slow at first, but beast Darren was back in action and paid no attention to the twink’s pleas. It was insanely hot watching Daddy fucking another boy in front of me. It was mind-blowing being subtly directed to eat Eric’s ass in preparation for what was taking place. 

Eric began to pathetically and annoyingly whimper and bemoan the plight of having Darren’s cock tear his virginal fuck-hole asunder. I looked over at Darren with a look of seething disdain. Eric wasn’t behaving as if he truly appreciated losing his virginity in such a glorious and primal act of carnality. Daddy mirrored my contempt in his expression. Despite feeling mere moments away from passing out, I knew how to take care of this.

The last hour of profuse sweating that I had endured had already taken its toll on me and my clothes. As I peeled of my clothes, my shirt and underwear were completely soaked. Leaning over to slip my briefs off my feet, I caught a whiff of my nether region. I was...musky at best and more precisely beyond funky to the point of smelling like a rotting fish on a hot summer day. Tossing my clothes into a pile on Darren’s chair, I climbed onto the desk and straddled Eric reverse cowgirl—allowing my purified scent to envelope his face. 

“Ugh...you smell ripe,” he complained before resuming his agonizing moans. 

“I think we’ve had enough of your complaining. You need to be taught your place,” I chided. I pulled my ass apart and leaned back right against Eric’s mouth. I could feel his terrified breaths against my pucker. I could feel the delightful vibrations of his groaning and whimpering. “I think it’s time to repay the favor I gave you, class president,” I taunted while smiling at Darren in front of me. Eric was clearly hesitating so I pressed my entire ass over his mouth and nose. 

“I’m just not feeling a tongue up my asshole yet. I’m only hearing you whining like a bitch from taking dick like a disrespectful little shit. Get to eating my extra sweaty asshole.”

“He’d better if he knows what’s good for him,” Darren said while starting to really pound Eric’s delicate ass.

I could feel him twitching below me unable to breathe. He rattled his cuffs to no avail. “I guess he wants to pass out and let us do all sorts of horrible things to him,” I teased.

Finally, I felt his tongue against my hole. “Come now...you can do much better than that. Eat with the same desire and hunger that I ate yours.” His tongue pushed inside me and I moaned in delight—the entire time his whimpers from Darren’s deluge of thrusts were transmitted into my own hole. “That’s a good boy,” I praised while lifting my ass up enough he could breathe again.

After I bit, I leaned forward and watched Darren’s raw cockhead penetrating Eric over and over. I spit a huge glob of slippery snot and saliva onto Eric’s balls and watched it ooze down towards his protruding asshole. Darren pulled out just in time to catch my goo and push it into Eric’s hole with the head of his dick. “Fuck that was hot,” Darren moaned.

My own cock was hard and in need of servicing. Lucky for me I had the perfect hole below me. I leaned back high onto my knees so my balls rested on Eric’s nose. “You did a...serviceable job on my asshole. That means you get to graduate.” I pressed two fingers from each hand into his timid mouth and began to pry it open. Darren watched in awe. He was seeing that I too had a latent beast in me clamoring to get into the light.

“Open wide, slut,” I commanded. Eric slowly opened his mouth and I pressed my index and middle fingers from my left hand into his mouth. I pushed them deep into his mouth against his wide, wet tongue. He gagged and began to spit up a little but my fingers stayed in his mouth. 

“Mmmhhh...that’s a good faggot,” I teased while starting to fuck his mouth with my two fingers—always making sure to go deeper and deeper and elicit plenty of retching and glorious gagging sounds. I mean, fuck, there is something so hot about hearing a slutty, bottom gagging like a whore. Now I knew why tops loved throat-fucking someone.

From time to time I would take my fingers out of his mouth. He would start to say something, and I would immediately force my fingers back down his throat while feeling my cock throb each time he’d choke and gurgle. Sometimes I’d add a little flair to the experience by also spitting directly into his gaping maw as my fingers pressed down on his tongue. I was in my own heaven. 

I finally stopped tormenting him with my fingers. Upon their withdrawal, he immediately gasped, “Please…”

“Please? Sure! I hear you loud and clear.” I leaned forward onto all fours and pushed my cock into his mouth and started humping his face as hard as Darren was fucking his ass. We were in unison with every mutual stroke. 

Darren put his hand on the back of my head and pushed it down towards Eric’s humble but hard cock. I didn’t really want to give Eric the satisfaction of his cocklet in my mouth after his previous verbal digs, but Daddy was the one in charge and I gobbled up his smooth dick. Again, I wouldn’t admit it aloud to anyone in the room, but his dick did taste just as delicious as his asshole. Regardless of this, I wasn’t going to let up my assault on his throat, and I damn sure wasn’t going to be making him cum. And if by some miracle his did squirt his pathetic spunk into my mouth, I’d be immediately spitting it into his own mouth for recycling. Someone has to think of the environment!

“Mmmhhh that’s fucking sexy,” Darren moaned. “My son playing with my new toy...mmmh yeah. Daddy is so close to cumming.” I could already tell he was about to secretly explode deep in Eric’s guts. 

Daddy finally let out a beastly roar and kept his dick deep in my enemy’s hole. I watched with my mouth full of cock as Daddy’s balls spasmed—ushering his toxic seed along its path into Eric’s bowels. “Stupid, asshole twink,” I thought to myself as my own cock was close to climaxing. 

Darren pulled out and I could see some drops of cum beginning to build up on the tip of his dick. I quickly hopped off of Eric and re-positioned myself between him and Daddy. I place my hardon below his so his seed dripped onto the head of my cock. It felt other-worldly. 

“Can I fuck him too, Daddy? Pleeease?” I moaned with a smile. 

“But it’s your first time fucking. Daddy has to teach you how to do it correctly,” he smiled back. He milked his cock so that even more charged cum covered my own. Placing his hands on my hips, he pushed me forward so that my gooey head pushed on Eric’s pulsating asshole. Eric moaned wildly—completely oblivious to our clandestine debauchery.

“Now you just push forward like this,” Darren said while cupping my ass with his hands and driving me forward. My cum-covered cock slipped inside Eric with minimal effort. Feeling his warm, wet, freshly-fucked asshole enveloping my cock made my balls tighten and my mind race. These novel sensations were completely unexpected. I was suddenly delirious with lust. I knew that my own seed wasn’t going to convert Eric, but there was a new part of me that caused me to suddenly feel that I should fuck my load into a pure, unspoiled bottom’s insides. Once a self-professed power-bottom, the fuck-flu had unleashed a hidden part of me that I never would have suspected existed.

I could feel the weight of Darren’s semi-hard cock against my own ass. I reveled in the sensation of little drips of hismcum running down in-between my cheeks. He moved his hands back to my hips and began pulling me back and forth. And while my cock was nowhere near the girth of Darren’s, I still had a nicely-shaped mushroom tip that loved to pop in and out of Eric’s achingly raw asshole. My manhood was enough to still make the snotty valedictorian whimper and whine each time I stuffed my own manhood deep into his unsuspecting and abused bottom. Watching his insides start to come out with each thrust became a visual obsession. I wanted to fuck him harder and harder until I broke him and felt my own cum coursing out of my meat and into his guts.

Daddy slid his hand off my hips and up and under my arms. He pinched and twisted my sensitive nipples while I ruthlessly pounded away at this living fleshlight. Leaning over my shoulder, he whispered into my right ear, “Fuck your poz load into this little faggot.”

I grunted and moaned as sweat continued to drench my body. My fever felt like it was cooking my brain.

“Daddy is so proud of you. We’re going to charge up so many bottoms together when I’m not busy having yours whored out to every diseased cock in town. Cum in him...now..”

“Fuuucckk!!!” I yelled out. It felt like my entire body was seizing up the moment as I unleashed my first load as a breeding top. Darren’s hands immediately went back to cupping my ass. He firmly held me in placed as I felt the spurts of cum travel down my shaft and into Eric’s busted hole. “Ohhhh god,” I moaned as my cock began to retract. 

“Good boy, son,” Darren whispered into my ear. 

After my cock slipped out of Eric, I rushed into Darren’s private bathroom. I looked at my drained and exhausted face in the mirror. “You’re poz now,” I whispered to my sickly reflection. My head was spinning out of control, and I was mentally unable to really process what was happening. All I knew was that I became a different person that afternoon. Treating Eric like a disposable object was exhilarating. I loved being on the other side of the equation for the first time. 

I turned the cold water on and grabbed a washcloth. I wiped my sweaty face clean—the cool water bringing some relief to my raging fever. I poked around in the cabinet for Advil, but it all seemed rather pointless knowing that I didn’t have a regular cold or seasonal flu. This was different. This was a sign of something permanent.

Returning from the bathroom, I saw that Eric was already gone. Darren was standing there stroking his hard cock. “There’s my surprise of a lifetime,” he said. “Come,” he added with outstretched arms. What I took for an impending hug as I drew closer turned out to Daddy grabbing me and bending me over his desk. 

As he kicked apart my feet with his own he remarked, “You look fucking hot with my fuck-flu.” He spread my cheeks and pushed his engorged member against my hole before spitting. “I’ve been jerking off nightly thinking about you begging me to poz you that night. It’s all I’ve been able to think about really,” he said while forcing his dick inside me. 

“Ohhhh god,” I moaned while white-knuckling the edges of his desk.

“And how you were with Eric,” he grunted while digging this fingering into my fleshy hips. “Eating his ass...making him eat yours...having me stealth him…”

I was reliving every nuance and feeling as he spoke. “Mmmmhh were your surprised?”

“I hadn’t for sure planned on pumping his preppy ass full. You made that happen. You had me fuck a charged load into him.”

“Mmmhhh it felt so good to be so bad, Daddy.”

“And the best surprise of all...my total slut-bottom boy wanting to fuck his first fuck-flu load into someone. That little bit of magic is why you’re getting another load from Daddy right now.”

“Mmhhh yessss,” I cooed as the desk rattled like it was being shaken apart bolt by bolt.

“And just so we’re clear, I don’t care how sick you feel. You are mine. This body is mine. This hole is mine.” He palmed the top of my head with his right hand and bent it backwards. “This brain...every thought...every desire or wish...all mine.”

“Oohh god,” I moaned somewhere between nirvana and hell.

“Do you understand, son?”

“Yes…”

“Tell me then…”

“I belong completely to you, Daddy. I’ll become and do everything you desire.”

He let go of my head as he buried his balls up against my hole and pumped me full of my first load in almost two weeks. “Fill me up...pleeeease,” I said with my body depleted and collapsed onto the desk. 

“Every day...do you understand? You’re going to be bred every day by at least me. You’re quitting school and moving into my place tomorrow where you will be branded and live a new life as my personal plaything. Is that understood?” 

“Mmmmh yes,” I immediately replied in a foggy state of perverted bliss.

“When?”

“Tomorrow, Daddy,” I whispered half-asleep bent over his desk and filled with seed. My mind was awash in vague thoughts about starting a new life with Darren. I could see the innumerable shadows of the men that would be breeding me without compassion or regard for my well-being. I could also see all the naive bottoms that I would get to violate and impregnate with my own viral deposits. 

“That’s a good, slut,” he said as he pulled out of me. He helped me to my feet and plopped me down on his couch. “You can sleep here tonight. Tomorrow your life belongs to me.” 

As he tossed a light throw over my naked body, I slipped into a deep, dreamless sleep realizing that when I awoke, everything would be forever changed.

12 hours ago, cumhole1919 said:

I can so identify with the bottom.  When I was consciously playing safe, I was also not objecting when a man didn't ask consent and just bred me.  I was going to jerk off to the first installment, but I waited until I'd read the second.  A very satisfying orgasm.

Thanks! A spent load for something I wrote makes me immeasurably happy.

15 hours ago, POZdetectable said:

Will you write a part 3 ? 🙂

I think so. I've got an idea for a Part 3 in my head. I'm just flooded with problems at work and haven't had time to mentally plan the story out yet.