Columbus, Ohio: I want to control a top.

I'm interested in riding a top bareback but I want to be in control.  I want to edge a top with my bare ass but I have no interest in being bred.  I prefer to meet somebody at their house, your hotel room, or any public place such as understall.  I prefer not to see your face so either wear a mask or if it's at your place or a hotel, then I want you on your back, completely naked with your face covered up when I come into the room.  If we meet at a public restroom such as understall action then just have your cock hard n ready under the stall.  You will have your cock n balls covered in whipped cream or chocolate for me to lick off.  My goal is to fuck your cock until you almost explode inside me then pull out until you calm back down then ride your cock again and repeat, over and over.  By either your grunts or you verbally telling me is when I'll know when to pull out.  As mentioned above, I do not want you breeding me.  I will finish you off in my mouth or your chest.  If you do "accidentally" finish inside me then I guess shit happens.  That's the risk I take when playing with fire.  We can discuss what happens afterwards (as in do we go again or part ways, etc).  All cock types welcome.  You can choose to tell me your status afterwards or tell me when we meet.  I prefer to chat for a little while before I meet up.  Don't be pushy.  I'm a very shy person who likes to take it slow.

Edited by ScaredAndShy
Forgot to say where I was from

• ScaredAndShy changed the title to Columbus, Ohio: I want to control a top.