Two daddies remind me who I am

subbottomguy

So been a while since I posted, had fun but nothing to write home about. But this happened to start my weekend off and really reminded me who I truely am.

So this started Friday lunchtime I was working the till as the lunch rush cleared away and as it was quiet I pulled my phone out and started messaging round my mates and Grindr. Initially it looked like slim pickings and was getting myself ready to go home get warm and jerk myself with my dildo using me rough when this profile popped up, it was a basic profile with just couple of tops looking for bottom lad for fun, no age, no description and one pic of a hairy big chest.

At first it was kinda bland chat, a pair of mates looking for a bottom to spit roast, promising they had poppers/condoms/lube and will look after me etc. I said I was working till late and they went silent so thought ‘Yeap couldn’t wait or got too real’ so kept messaging between customers.

I was closing up when I got a couple of pings, pulling my phone out it was grindr so I opened it up and it was coupleoftops and read their messages, it was a hotel location, room number and time in two hours, I sent back what were they after and got back a fun and anything you are into.

I was excited and went home quickly showering and cleaning out deep and two hours later I was outside the hotel as I sneaked in and took the lift to their floor and walked to the door, as I arrived I noticed the door was ajar so I let myself in to find an empty room and a note, ok if your up for it strip put the blindfold on and get ass up for us we will be there at 21:30 if your not here then you wimped out if you are here expect to be used. I was so turned on I striped and put the blindfold on and went on all fours ass up ready for anything.

I heard the door go and the sounds of two guy enter and hum a little, “wow got an eager one at last” one said and I felt hands on me as they guided me round and I felt a cock at my lips so I opened up and let it in sucking on this cut cock feeling rough hands pull on my cock balls and nips.

I was then flipped my legs pushed up and metal attached to my ankles holding me to the bed frame as others were added to my wrists, I then felt a ball gag forced between my lips and tightened behind my head and my cock was leaking to say the least, then my blindfold was taken off to show two older men probably in their late 40ies naked edging their cocks as they played rock paper scissors to work out who was fucking me first in the end it was cut guy who spat on his cock and fingered my hole a bit that’s when he said “yeah no lube and no condoms bet a little fag slut like you will love taking our dirty daddy cocks all night” I was a little scared and excited as he in one motion slammed his cock deep into my ass.

I felt my hole stretch and fuck did it feel good, he wasn’t showing any mercy he pounded me into the bed hard and fast not letting up until he unloaded in me, his friend straight behind him taking my ass with his big uncut cock stretching me more as he fucked me hard.

after he came he unhooked my ball gag and pushed his cock in its place “ go on you slut clean my cock get me hard again I need another go on your cunt”. It’s been a while since I last was with a Dom let alone two, and for hours  they took turns on me till it was midnight and they needed a rest but they were not done no they went online and before long invited another to take over my use this guy was my age and heavy, not taking any time to pull his cock out and ram it into me “yeah take my fat cock bet you hate my fat body over you using you” he fucked me all while I was chained up and gagged and silently loving it.

by the time I left that hotel it was 8am I had work in 30 minutes and I had from all three taken at least 10 loads that were still in my ass as I started my shift.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 1