Gay Marriage Rights now signed into Law

hntnhole

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Way to go, new guy .... 

Thanks. I notice you didnt say "thats not true", or "where does that idea come from".

Do you have any idea how many gay men Trump would have employed given he was a real estate guy in NY. Unless you think he hired Putin to redecorate apartments. 😂

Biden is at the stage of life where he looks more like a leaking sack of flour than a human being. How can you be happy with him being the nation's "leader" lol.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, harrysmith25 said:

Do you have any idea how many gay men Trump would have employed given he was a real estate guy in NY. Unless you think he hired Putin to redecorate apartments. 😂

I can answr that. The answer is zero. He was on record in the late 70's saying he didn't hire " faggots"

Dude,  I AM a New Yorker. Trump used his Massive Platform to persecute 5  Black Teenagers, Who were railroaded into confessing to a crime they didn't commit. He advocated for their Deaths. and was an instrumental force behind NYS returning to A Death Peanalty State Under Republican conservatism and corruption which lasted for 11 years. And while Being one of the largest Democrats and Democratic Donors, He supported Giuliani, a man who endorsed brutalization, between women, gays, people of color... anyone that didn't fit the "sanitized faxsimilie" that New York is today. 

He did it all because Property Values around Central Park took a dip after the crime they were accused of happened. 

The kicker to all this is that he himself is a multiple rapist. whoremonger, womanizer, homophobe and abuser. When science exhonerated those teens, now men, he denied the irrefutable truth then too. he doubled down he never made it right. Did I mention that Homosexuality was one of the things used to keep people from renting / buying/ owning property in  his holdings? Did also mention that he was admonished by Richard Nixon's Justice Department,  AND the New York State equal Housing Commission.  New York  fined him Several times for human rights violations.

Don't trust that Tang skinned fucker. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/15/2022 at 6:39 PM, 11bi11guy said:

Chief Justice Roberts is a political animal

I don't think there are many public school curricula that get even that far into the weeds.  Studying the law wasn't either of my focal points while pursuing advanced degrees, and it's taken until now - when there's already mischief afoot on the Supreme Court - to take the time to understand the Chief Justice's role.  It's more than I realized all these years.  More, from my perch, it appears Roberts is either ill equipped or disinclined to extend a firm hand of guidance*.  From the standpoint of a mere citizen, not educated in the complexities of the SCOTUS, it's tough to read the mind of the C.J.  

*If that's the case, it could well be a case of the "puppy principal"; i.e. "who's this kid to tell us octogenarians what to do or how to do it".  

Very interesting discourse - thanks !!

13 hours ago, Kayne said:

I can answr that. The answer is zero. He was on record in the late 70's saying he didn't hire " faggots"

Dude,  I AM a New Yorker. Trump used his Massive Platform to persecute 5  Black Teenagers, Who were railroaded into confessing to a crime they didn't commit. He advocated for their Deaths. and was an instrumental force behind NYS returning to A Death Peanalty State Under Republican conservatism and corruption which lasted for 11 years. And while Being one of the largest Democrats and Democratic Donors, He supported Giuliani, a man who endorsed brutalization, between women, gays, people of color... anyone that didn't fit the "sanitized faxsimilie" that New York is today. 

He did it all because Property Values around Central Park took a dip after the crime they were accused of happened. 

The kicker to all this is that he himself is a multiple rapist. whoremonger, womanizer, homophobe and abuser. When science exhonerated those teens, now men, he denied the irrefutable truth then too. he doubled down he never made it right. Did I mention that Homosexuality was one of the things used to keep people from renting / buying/ owning property in  his holdings? Did also mention that he was admonished by Richard Nixon's Justice Department,  AND the New York State equal Housing Commission.  New York  fined him Several times for human rights violations.

Don't trust that Tang skinned fucker. 

Of course, he was the only one who ever used that word in the 1970s. And people always stick to everything they say forever.

For instance, I have never gone back on my 1980s pledge of "gaga-googoo".

I can tell I'm up against an intellectual juggernaut here

Blah blah blah, I'd be amazed if you can even tell me the name of the victim in the Central Park rape case, without googling it. LOL

Edited by harrysmith25
  • Downvote 2

19 hours ago, Kayne said:

Don't trust that Tang skinned fucker

LOL .... I had managed to forget that nasty stuff .... is it still being marketed these days?  I had thought that Orange Jesus ate a jumbo bag of Cheetos for breakfast, put the empty bag over his head and shook his jowly face back and forth inside the bag, thus achieving that particular shade of orange.  Maybe it's not Cheetos - maybe it's Tang !!! 

On 12/27/2022 at 4:50 AM, harrysmith25 said:

Of course, he was the only one who ever used that word in the 1970s. And people always stick to everything they say forever.

For instance, I have never gone back on my 1980s pledge of "gaga-googoo".

I can tell I'm up against an intellectual juggernaut here

Blah blah blah, I'd be amazed if you can even tell me the name of the victim in the Central Park rape case, without googling it. LOL

Okay... Tell me you're a Dumb ass without telling me you're a Dumb ass. 

One I LIVED in NYC as a young Black Kid during that time and Her a amends Never Released because ahe was so badly injured and had retrograde amnesia.  Her name was even withheld during the suspects kangaroo court trial. it wasn't until more than a decade later that her name came into the public. I will use her initials here... "TM"  But you're a real Prince to intimate that I'd know one set ov victims without knowing the 'real' victim

And one might be forgiven for a bigoted disgusting view from half a century ago... but how do you explain that same vile bullshie spewing from his lips in the Whitehouse while holding the highest office in the land where he was supposed to be representing EVERYONE  while shelping Mitchell Mc Connel stuff the courts with people who in their conservative agendas have hits out on the "alphabet mafia, and basic human rights " Gobahead. Keep sucking pumpkinspice motherfucker's candy corn dick. 

• Like 1

On 12/27/2022 at 11:04 AM, hntnhole said:

is it still being marketed these days?  

Sure is. I stay away from it. me with three radioactive N****R Spunk won't touch THAT dayglon toxic shit.  lol

• Haha 1

On 12/13/2022 at 6:32 PM, SouthernCumDump said:

I wouldn’t gloat too much.  There are provisions of this law that usurp the “free exercise” clause of the First Amendment.  I expect those provisions to be challenged and likely tossed.  If you’ve ever actually read the full opinions of the justices you mock, you’d probably find yourself mostly agreeing with their reasoning, at least if you are intellectually honest.  

As a rule, so-called “conservative” judges generally apply the law as written and that includes application of the plain text of the Constitution as written.  They do not start with an outcome and then come up with some justification to support that decision.  They start with the law and arrive at the opinion.  Frankly, I much prefer legal documents doctrine that isn’t subject to the whim of the judge(s)’ political leanings.  Using to courts to make law rather than just make sure it is applied fairly and blindly (without regard to color, creed, or social status) and that laws are not unconstitutional is all the courts *should* be doing.  

While I’m somewhat in favor of the end result of Obergefell, the judicial reasoning is as deeply flawed as was that of Roe.  Marriage is not a right, it is a civic sanctioning of a religious ceremony.  It achieved this status because the family unit that produces children is one of, if not the, underpinning(s) of the civil society and is necessary for the survival of such.  I have long been an advocate/supporter of civil unions that recognize a legal status the same as marriage for same sex couples.  The rights of hospital visitation and inheritance, and health insurance, among others, should be absolutely protected and in line with those of married heterosexual couples.

Enough legal philosophy/discussion for the night.  I have some dick to suck and then get my pussy fucked and seeded deep.  
💦💦💦🤤🤤🤤

Sorry no, it is a right NOW because there are over 200 other rights afforded to people who have the word marriage in their union and many if not most do not marry in church or because of religion. It is for the rights that come with it. 

On 12/13/2022 at 8:32 PM, SouthernCumDump said:

I wouldn’t gloat too much.  There are provisions of this law that usurp the “free exercise” clause of the First Amendment. 

Still waiting, more than three weeks later, for a citation to these "provisions of this law" you claim exist. Oddly, I've read the entire thing seven times now and I can't find any such reference to this, almost as though it doesn't exist and you made it up out of thin air.

On 12/13/2022 at 6:32 PM, SouthernCumDump said:

I wouldn’t gloat too much.  There are provisions of this law that usurp the “free exercise” clause of the First Amendment.  I expect those provisions to be challenged and likely tossed.  If you’ve ever actually read the full opinions of the justices you mock, you’d probably find yourself mostly agreeing with their reasoning, at least if you are intellectually honest.  

As a rule, so-called “conservative” judges generally apply the law as written and that includes application of the plain text of the Constitution as written.  They do not start with an outcome and then come up with some justification to support that decision.  They start with the law and arrive at the opinion.  Frankly, I much prefer legal documents doctrine that isn’t subject to the whim of the judge(s)’ political leanings.  Using to courts to make law rather than just make sure it is applied fairly and blindly (without regard to color, creed, or social status) and that laws are not unconstitutional is all the courts *should* be doing.  

While I’m somewhat in favor of the end result of Obergefell, the judicial reasoning is as deeply flawed as was that of Roe.  Marriage is not a right, it is a civic sanctioning of a religious ceremony.  It achieved this status because the family unit that produces children is one of, if not the, underpinning(s) of the civil society and is necessary for the survival of such.  I have long been an advocate/supporter of civil unions that recognize a legal status the same as marriage for same sex couples.  The rights of hospital visitation and inheritance, and health insurance, among others, should be absolutely protected and in line with those of married heterosexual couples.

Enough legal philosophy/discussion for the night.  I have some dick to suck and then get my pussy fucked and seeded deep.  
💦💦💦🤤🤤🤤

Are you fucking  kidding me with this?   Fuck hetero  families  and fuck their offspring.  This country doesn’t exist only for them. They shouldn’t even been getting tax breaks.

and I and we as Americans have ZERO obligation to honor or respect them or any of our countries past precedents.

we have every right as Americans to fight and win by any legal political means necessary to get what we want and to be heard and considered  just like every other American does. Including influencing justices 

My marriage is  not “less than “ theirs and I am  not “less than “ anyone nor do I defer to them.

civil union is bullshit

As far as marriage being religious   So are many gays.  Suppose I get married in the church of Sarah Palin.    Also until  til recently women were treated as property. So why don’t we just go back to doing that since tradition is so important?

My taxes are paid.  I will have full equality period. Full voice.  Full recognition and full freedom.
I’ve been putting up with straight people this pussy  ass down low gay apologist horseshit for six decades.  
it time for some straight men to have their heads bashed in with baseball bats for a change I’m done with it. 

Do NOT undermine gay men with apologetic Vichy dogshit 

Edited by Daddysissyprincess