Chasing Daylight

losolent

Part 4 - The Vidmov Estate

The way they both heaved a sigh of relief when closing the door to the bedroom in the guest room had them both laugh for a moment, forgetting how events had taken a dark turn. Christian was straight on his laptop researching on ways to kill a vampire. He looked over at Connor who seemed deep in thought and explaining that Children of the Moon are the most dangerous enemies of vampires, because they are the only thing strong enough to kill a vampire. Children of the Moon originally hunted humans, though over the centuries they have been hard-wired to kill vampires on sight in their wolf form. 

"That doesn't help much, they are just as much a myth" Connor replied looking solemn.
"Only another vampire can kill a vampire" Christian added closing his laptop.
Connor stood at the slightly opened window "Why do I feel I am way in over my head?" he asked.
"We both are" Christian replied standing next to him, "Together we face this" he said.
“You are sweet nerdy” Connor said looking at him, “I don’t know if I believe any of it… I mean vampires!”.
Christian closed his laptop “Maybe you should tell that to your face then” he said getting off the bed.

Connor turned to face him and his face was etched with a hint of worry and sadness. Christian walked over and reached up stroking the side of his face staring him in the eyes, his heart beating faster. His love for Connor growing stronger and the drive for sex rising in their bodies. Folding in on each other, arms wrapping around hugging hard. His closeness driving Christian insane and unable to stop, kissing his neck a few times until Connor responded moving his head seeking his mouth. And urgent passion surfacing between them as they kissed frantically whilst undressing. Connor taking his t-shirt off also removed the crucifix by accident and dropped them both to the floor. His sigh was long and erotic feeling Connor's skin again, their bodies so close. He took charge nudging Connor back until he fell on the bed pulling Christian with him. Undisclosed yet evident in his eyes, Connor was his heart’s desire that he dare not speak of now. The man was so agile and moved so effortlessly getting Christian on his stomach, on top he moved his cock between his arse cheeks gently rubbing back and forth. Kissing the back of his neck, toying and teasing until Christian could stand it no longer and began begging to be taken. Rising up his cock delved deeper between the cheeks forcing his hole to open. Christian moaned and buried his head in the pillow, still begging and pleading to be taken. Connor kissed the back of his neck as he pushed his cock deeper, the velvety feel of the arse surrounding his cock, the warmth that spread through his body in that moment of simple pleasure. Letting out a soft delicate moan he pushed until he was balls deep inside Christian. He could feel Connor's sexual awakening as the hips rapidly began moving beating against his arse with lusting purpose. 

In the dark street below a swirl of dense black mist appeared out of nowhere, rapidly growing and he appeared from within it. Looking up at window that was slightly open he sniffed and smirked, he could smell the pure blood so clearly and importantly someone was with him. Kovalek checked the road was quiet then tilted his neck back breathing out a long stream of white mystical vapour. Moving at the blink of an eye upwards, spiralling to the open window. He could feel his vulnerability already and took the opportunity watching and feeling his essence pour through the window straight towards his target. Rapidly snaking up his back and neck disappearing in to his nostrils and mouth. Gregor moaned as he was momentarily put off, his head instantly filled with sexual intimacy and could feel inside the pure blood for the first time. Connor gasped catching his breath and inhaling deeply, his own thoughts clouding over shrinking away quickly. A feeling like he wasn't there yet he could see and feel everything he was doing, his body moving on its own actions was now out of his control. Freaking out he wanted to stop but his mind was not his, within his own body he felt trapped, watching like a bystander having sex. Gregor could see himself as the pure blood looking down at young lad, erotic sensations driving Gregor wild, he had never felt such pleasure when inhabiting another body. He made the fingers dance up the young man's back scratching him. He struggled but through Connor he gripped the back of his neck pushing him down. In the street Gregor moaned opening his eyes and smiling. The young man’s heart appeared of true love for the pure blood. He couldn't allow that to happen, he was too close and needed to be removed, any distraction could prevent the pure blood's destiny to be with him.

With a brute force he drove his hips down, the sign of the crucifix around the neck of the young man under him caused Gregor to laugh. His body rose from the hard thrust and he pushed his head down harder trying to keep him still. Christian initially aroused at how different his sex was from their first time, suddenly realised something was not right. Connor fought trying to stop it in fruitless attempts as the obsession in his head battled against his soul, his head now full of dark twisting thoughts, full of destructive forces telling him he to destroy Christian. His hips began moving so quickly and hard that Christian was on the verge of passing out, unable to catch his own breath between the pain, speed and intensity his body took. Panic and fear took over as he struggled to get free, it felt like he was being held down by an incredible weight crushing his body. A force of evil that pummelled his body trying to break him apart the deeper and harder it grew with every passing second. Connor gave a malicious laugh at the feeble attempts of the body under him, the thoughts in his head were so intoxicating that he began to climax feeling the body under him weakening and losing any ability to fight. In vain Christian tried again to push him off but his strength was waning, his breath short and gasping as he fought to breathe, his body failing take in air. The thrusting started bearing down on him even harder and he was in agony, his head being pushed down harder and the fingers gripping like a vice crushing against his head added to the agony. An angry roar erupted above him and out in the street at the same time. Gregor felt the orgasm in the pure blood coursing though his own body, he steadied himself breathing rapidly. Christian felt the pain subsiding briefly then Connor pushed his hips down grinding away as if it was trying to separate Christian's pelvis. Christian cried out pleading for him to stop before pushing his head harder into the pillow. Through his control of Connor he grabbed Christian by his neck pulling him up, seeing he was still alive he pushed his head back on the bed and took his cock out laughing. Christian seized the break and was able to push him off scrambling to his knees like a frightened child. Straight away he noticed that Connor's eyes appeared milky and vacant, curiously he looked losing his moment as Connor moved with such speed that Christian was caught in his arms that crushed around his body in a suffocating hug. Connor sniffed at his neck then bit down hard. Christian punched his back harder and harder until he let go. He looked at Connor unable to fathom what was going on and rubbing his neck noticing a little blood on his fingers where he had broken the skin biting him. Connor licked his lips staring at Christian with the most evil grin he had ever seen. 

Suddenly his eyes fluttered and cleared as a weird white mist quickly rose from Connor's mouth disappearing out of the window, he gasped then rolled back lifeless falling off the bed with a thud. Christian ran over to the window and saw a dark shadow across the street bent over like they were exhausted. The person turned standing up and looked directly at Christian, his black hair was short and brushed back all neat, the moustache and chin beard neatly kept. He was attractive beyond belief that Christian had to blink and rub his eyes, looks so similar to Connor but taller, yet he wore a strange long black coat that floated in the evening breeze. It was his eyes though, cold icy blue eye that stared up directly in to his, boring in to his soul. Making the mistake to eye contact Christian found he was rooted to the spot, unable to move for several seconds then the man grinned at him. The same twisted evil grin he had just seen on Connor's face. Christian tried hard to blink but his eyes could not break looking at Kovalek's, he raised a hand urging Christian forward. His hand opened the window fully and he slowly leaned out getting further and further, the hand pushed and he was back in the room. Kovalek laughed and Christian finally blinked breaking the hold he had over him. When he looked again he was no where to be seen and road was empty. He stepped back from the window feeling sick and falling over, his body in shock and his head hurting. Reality was now sinking in, there was no doubt he had just seen Gregor Kovalek and he had controlled his mind and body for a few seconds. He looked over at Connor who was still passed out of the floor beside him. Christian crawled over and knelt down at his side trying to bring him around but his body was cold, he was breathing which was the main thing. Noticing that the crucifix Connor was wearing earlier was not around his neck. The words wear it for your protection ringing through his head as he began searching through Connor's clothes and finding it tangled up in his t-shirt. He placed the crucifix on his chest. Immediately he could feel a warmth returning to Connor's body. Christian sat on the floor his body now trembling with the image of Kovalek burnt in his head, he was now aware that Connor was the body but it was Kovalek who appeared to have controlled him driving the sex. 

Stroking Connor's head waiting patiently for him to come round. That image of Gregor Kovalek and the haunting evil grin would not go away from his thoughts. The full reality of how things were going to and had started to change now hitting him. How can a myth or tale like that become so real he wondered. Christian now understood the words of those close would be in danger, Gregor knew that he was close to Connor and that he had tried to fuck him to death in those few moments. Looking down at Connor the love in his heart growing stronger and he was no longer able to fight this part of him. He had to be here for him that was all that counted right now. Connor mumbled and began opening his eyes, he sat up quickly and looked at Christian. Scrambling to his feet and stumbling disorientated across the bedroom to the sink he vomited bile for nearly half an hour before he fell to his knees shaking out of control. Christian kneeled down behind wrapping his arms around his body trying to give him some comfort. It took a while before Connor slowly began calming down, images of what he had seen being done to Christian now forming in his head.

Eventually managing to speak "What did I do to you?" Connor asked looking confused.
"Nothing" Christian replied softly still holding him.
Connor looked at him "He got inside my head, I felt him in my body" he said sounding scared. 
Christian nodded "I saw him after" he said nodding to the window, "In the street".
Connor sat forward "You saw him?" he asked and he nodded, "Then he really does exist?".
"Kovalek looked up at me, his look was cold and evil" Christian replied trembling.
Connor shook his head questioning their sanity "Did I hurt you?" he asked.
"You didn't, but he tried to" Christian replied hugging him, "Come on, bed" he instructed.

Connor nodded figuring that Christian didn't want to talk any more about it right now, they got in to bed and automatically they cuddled each other out of fright. There was still a look of disbelief between them and they both found sleep was hard to come by. Every noise or shadow was now a potential threat that kept them alert.

Across the dark fields and wood in the Vadimov manor Gregor rose from his knees regaining his strength returning to him, the invasion of the pure blood had taken more out of him than the previous one and it left him weak and vulnerable. Carefully going down the steps through the darkness he opened the door and walked over to the human cage. Moving closer he sniffed long and hard detecting a near normal blood in his victim. The noise waking Jacob up who panicked forgetting where he was, crying and pleading to be released. Gregor watched with a smile on his face at the naked young man, the panic in his eyes. His invasion of the pure blood whilst having sex with another man had opened his eyes at the arousing sensation that was still coursing through his body. A desire to try this himself and a thought of keeping this young lad alive for his own perverse pleasure. Gregor raised a finger and touched the skin of Jacob then making a small nip with his finger nail on his cheek, the blood surfaced and he ran his finger over it. There was no longer any burning but it was still too early. He stared intensely in to the young man’s eyes calming him down. Jacob fought but soon found he was mesmerised and unable to look away, the icy blue so hypnotic that he couldn’t look away. Gregor reached in his pocket and pulled a small bottle of drink and a tube, he pushed it in to Jacob's mouth and throat then poured the contents down the tube forcing him to drink. A concentrated cordial tasting of blackcurrants that he was grateful for, unknown to him it contained the botanical mixture to relax and cleanse the blood of any impurities. Gregor smiled removing the tube and staring at Jacob and watching his body relax and his eyes slowly and ever so softly closing. Gregor turned around walking out and closing the door, the light of the new day would soon be upon him and it was time to sleep.

Hardly managing to get any sleep between them Christian sat on the side of the bed rubbing his eyes. The pain in his arse had eased but the bite mark was still an angry red colour. Connor on the other hand was staring out of the window unable to look at Christian this morning as the full extent of what he had put him through became apparent. Thankfully the knock on the door breaking the weirdness in the room. Christian quickly put on some clothes and went to open it.

"Evan, thank god" Christian said in relief and letting him in.
"Are you two okay?" Evan asked straight away looking at them both and noticing Christian’s neck.
Christian looked at Connor "He came to us Evan. The guy is real" he said sounding like an idiot.
"Kovalek?" Evan asked looking worried, "He presented himself to you both?" he asked.
"Well yes" Connor replied looking at Christian, "To Christian he did, I am scared for him though" he added.
Evan nodded and Christian stepped forward "We know from the prophecy of the danger" he said.
Connor looked nervous, "He was inside me, controlling my body whilst I was err...".
"Having sex with me" Christian finished for him and looking at Connor.
Connor shook his head "Evil took me, wanting me to destroy you Christian" he said welling up.
Evan shook his head in disbelief "This is not good, did you see him. I mean physically?" he asked.
Christian nodded "In the street down there" he said pointing, "He looked at me then vanished".
"Then he knows for certain and that you are close to the pure blood" Evan said looking concerned.
"He is evil or angry" Christian added, "I saw it in his eyes and felt it. Yet he is most attractive” he added.
Evan shook his head “Nothing like that portrait now, but similar looks to Connor” Christian said.
"It is worrying he presented himself to you" Evan said, “You must be careful in hours of darkness Christian”.

As much as they were now trying to put on a brave face Evan could see that the whole experience had shaken both of them up. They spent an hour talking about it and trying to understand what had gone on. They had to move on going over and over the plan to rescue Jacob, it had to be done today to save him, plus there was already rumblings in the village at his sudden disappearance. Parked outside the Dormin guest house was a black SUV with two men leaning against it. Evan walked them over to it and introduced the men as Tomas and Ivan from Bram who looked the same age as Evan and both attractive fit looking Romanians with dark hair and brown eyes. They were friendly enough and introduced as protectors of the pure blood from this same religious society Evan belonged to. They spent several more hours discussing the plan to rescue Jacob, Christian was tasked with going to the guest house on the pretence of a drink and to keep Marcin busy until they returned. Time was already moving and it was late in to the afternoon when Christian got out of the SUV and stood looking down the road at the guest house.

Connor came out and stood by him "Will you be alright?" he asked looking concerned.
"Of course" Christian replied, "I just have to keep him talking somehow".
Connor hugged him "If you get worried call Evan or me" he reminded him.
"Will you be alright?" Christian now asked in return and out of concern.
"I hope so" Connor replied then smiled, "What the hell are we doing messed up in this?" he questioned.
Christin stare him in the eyes "Get Jacob first and we can worry about this later" he said assuring him.
Evan looked out of the window "Christian" he called out, "If you feel threatened call" he said.
"I have my crucifix on" Christian replied smiling and kissing him on the cheek.
Evan looked at him and smiled "Maybe when this is over" he said quietly winking at him.
Christian chuckled “Stop reading me” he replied, “It is so rude to do that”.
Evan winked again at him “Well stop being so sexy then I will stop reading you”.

The kiss on the cheek had given Christian a boner as he watched the SUV drive off along the road to the Vadimov estate, he turned and walked down the road to the guest house. It was quiet and eerily so he thought as he walked inside the small bar area. A muscular man in his mid twenties appeared behind the bar counter from the corridor leading off. His looks very natural and understated that had Christian smile immediately, captured by the look and smile he offered so readily to him.

Marcin looked at him carefully "Can I help you?" he asked now staring at Christian.
"I hope so" Christian said casually, "A beer please" he requested.
"I don't serve alcohol" Marcin replied staring at him, "I have homemade cordial?" he suggested.
Christian smiled "Excellent" he said sitting at the bar.
Marcin smirked "Local fruit and botanicals to help cleanse your body" he informed Christian.
"Cleanse your body?" Christian asked looking at him.
"Yes, it will reinvigorate you, rid your body of any toxins" Marcin said, “Make you feel brand new”.
Christian shrugged and watched Marcin prepare the drink "Hot work all this hiking" he said.
Marcin placed the drink in front of him "You don't look like you are hiking" he responded.
"Well it is really long walks exploring the place" Christian said taking a sip, "That's nice".
Marcin watched him taking a longer sip "Are you walking alone around here?" he asked.
Christian nodded "Yes, but I am meeting friends on the main road in an hour" he replied.

His story seemed a little flaky and Marcin picked up on this watching and engaging with him as he spoke more and more. It seemed to be going so well Christian thought, well it did help that Marcin was actually very pleasing to the eye and he soon found himself getting very flirty with the owner and somewhat more relaxed than he had felt in days. Marcin watched as the young lad slowly began showing the effects of the cordial. The young man had been handed to him on a plate, an opportunity that he was not going to let slip by. Playing the ever convivial host he kept topping Christian’s glass up with neat cordial, the sweeter it got the more he was liking and drinking it quicker. Marcin engaging in conversation enjoying the young man eagerly drinking more and more, oblivious to the subtle effects it was having on him. Minute by minute his body absorbing the botanicals in to his blood stream, slowly building up the potency in his blood. The consumer was never aware of what was happening until it was too late.

A chill suddenly surrounded Connor as he stepped foot on the steps to the Vadimov mansion, Evan looked back at him and Connor nodded. Evan reminded him to concentrate only on Jacob and not to open his thoughts otherwise he would start to get disorientated and confused. Inside he was scared but he was in this now and had to go through with it. The door was unlocked and opened quietly in to the stark emptiness of the entrance hall, cold and dark, the walls bare and their footsteps echoed across the void as they walked inside. Spreading out they looked for a door leading down and Tomas called them over to one he had opened. His head cleared and only thinking of Jacob was proving to be hard to maintain but he remained focused. The smell rising from the door was enough to make them all retch, the air dry and cold hitting them as they turned on their torches and climbed carefully down the large stone staircase into a vaulted ceiling crypt that seemed to go on forever in to the darkness. To one side an entrance with large stone steps going deeper down with the Kovalek coat of arms on the walls either side. Connor put his hand on the coat of arms and instantly he trembled as spine tingling chills ran up his back, Evan looked at him and Connor said in a hushed voice that he was sure Gregor was down there. Evan grabbed Connor by the arm sensing he was getting confused and about was about to walk down the steps. Focus he told Connor. Ivan flashed his light at them getting their attention. They walked over and pushed open a heavy door shining their lights around. The acrid smell of urine hitting them as they disturbed the air, shining the torch light around even more they heard a noise from deep inside the room. A rattling and a desperate pleading cry for help. They had found Jacob, quickly they flashed the lights around heading towards the sound. Ivan stopped and moved his light up and down, the skeleton of a body hung by the ankles with a pile of clothes and a bag to the side.

"Oh shit!" Connor said seeing it and a wave of nausea rushed through his body clamping his hand over his mouth.
Ivan bent down and felt the pockets pulling out a passport "Jacques Boufan" he said.
Connor stepped closer "He disappeared last year, the priest told us about him" he said trying not to vomit.
Tomas came back over to them "We have found him" he told them.

Tomas shone his light and Connor looked in disbelief. In front of them was a heavy metal cage in the perfect shape of a human body standing a few inches off the ground and secured by the large ring in the top of the head section to the ceiling. Within the cage was Jacob completely immobilised from making any movement. It was a barbaric thing to see and Connor was finding all this hard to take in as Tomas shone his torch over the numerous clasps that secured the front and back sections together.

"What the hell is this?" Connor asked looking shocked at how he was being held.
"It is used to immobilise victims until they are ready" Ivan said looking at the clasps.
Connor finally made eye contact with Jacob "We will get you out" he said assuring him.
Jacob tried nodding but the cage around his head prevented it "Please help me" he cried.
Tomas looked at Evan "This is way too easy Evan" he said shining his torch around the tomb like room.
Evan nodded "I better look after Connor, he seems a little freaked out by this" he said.

Ivan and Tomas began working on the numerous clasps before realising that no sooner had they undone one and moved the other the previous one closed on its own. Evan noticed this and began helping but they were getting nowhere fast. The cage was cursed to seal itself keeping the victim secured if any attempt was made to free them. All four of them began reopening and trying to force the front part away from the back to stop the claps closing again. Several hours they battled with the cage as Jacob panicked and grew frantic, his face said it all, he was scared and if they failed he knew his fate was certainly sealed with the arrival of darkness. 

"Stand away" Jacob said in a muffled voice before urinating, "I can't stop it" he cried.
The smell was unlike any other they had encountered "What have you been given?" Tomas asked.
Jacob whimpered then looked at him "Tasted of blackcurrant" he said using his eyes to nod down.
Evan picked up the bottle and smelled it "Hold it" he said to Connor who was clearly trying to hold it together.
"What is it?" Connor asked waiting for Evan who shook his head.
"It is blackcurrant but something else I can't tell" Evan said as Connor put the bottle in his pocket.
"It made me sleepy, makes me urinate constantly" Jacob said with tears rolling down his cheeks.
Tomas looked at Evan "He is cleansing his blood" he said quietly so that Jacob didn't hear.
"Look" Connor said looking down, "Where his urine went the clasps opened" he pointed out.

Forgetting themselves they suddenly found it very curious and kneeled down looking closer and staring at it for ages, confused as to why they were here they simply looked and stared at it.

Marcin kept looking at the monitor hidden behind the bar, he had seen four men entering the mansion from the security camera he had installed outside. He was no fool and figured this young man was here to keep him busy whilst this group rescued the villager. Christian had never felt so good or carefree and his body was feeling amazing as he laughed leaning on the bar resting his head on his hands smiling and flirting openly with Marcin who was flirting back and getting ready to seduce him in this dangerous game. Marcin chatted as he walked out from behind the bar pretending to tidy up then locking the door securely before returning to the bar.

"There was me thinking you were another one of these vampire tourists" Marcin said.
Christian laughed as Marcin poured him another cordial "Drink up" he said smiling.
"So what do you think of these vampire myths?" Christian asked sipping more.
Marcin smirked "Judging by your neck they are real" he said making it seem light hearted.
"Oh that!" Christian chuckled, "Apparently the guy I had sex with got possessed by one" he said.
"Is that so" Marcin replied making a stronger cordial for him.
"Seriously. I saw him across the street, looked me in the eye" Christian said laughing.
"Here have some more, you look thirsty" Marcin said topping then pushing the glass across the bar.
"Thanks" Christian said leaning up and giving Marcin a kiss on the cheek then giggling, “You are very sexy”.
Marcin smirked and touched Christians face "I am pleased to hear you think so” he replied flirting back.
Marcin topped his glass up “Vampires are not myths, I can show you one if you like" he said in a hushed tone.
Christian took a large gulp of the cordial "That's strong. You can?" he asked looking at him.
"Yes" Marcin confirmed, "Vampire tours" he said laughing.
Christian laughed as Marcin held the glass up for him to drink "I saw that Kovalek vampire guy" he said, "And I can tell you, he is dam sexy".
"Finish it all off" Marcin urged him, "He presented himself to you?" he now asked looking curiously at him.
Christian waivered on his stool "Well I see him, evil smile and all" he said dreamily, "I would definitely have sex with him".
Marcin laughed "You English are all sex crazed" he replied then going serious, "Do you wear a crucifix to save you?” he asked softly.
Christian grinned stupidly and slowly lifted the crucifix up "I wear one" he replied giggling.
"Take it off, you do not need it on in here" Marcin said in a softly evocative tone.
Christian looked a little unsure "I can't have sex with someone wearing a crucifix" Marcin added, "My religion forbids it" he added.

Without even a thought Christian smiled and giggled lifting the crucifix over his head placing it on the bar. Marcin smiled and leaned over the bar within inches of his face. Christian smiled moving his head closer feeling their lips softly touch, Marcin delivered several tender kisses. Pulling back he smiled at Christian then walked out from behind the bar standing in front of him. Marcin picked up the glass of cordial holding it Christian's mouth urging him to finish his drink quickly. Christian smiled taking the glass and downing the drink, he felt so amazing and free and had never wanted sex more than right now, especially with his perfectly built young man. His head was already seeing them thrashing around in sexual desperation.

"Your friends will be a while" Marcin said softly, "Shall we go somewhere private?" he asked.
Christian nodded getting his phone out and looking at it "I should text them" he said.
Marcin smiled watching as Christian scratched his head "How do I text someone?" he asked.
"Give me your phone, you do not need it now" Marcin said as he handed it over, "We will copulate and I will leave my mark inside you you for my master".

Christian giggled hilariously as Marcin put the phone on the bar next to the crucifix, he leaned in kissing Christian tenderly several times to which he eagerly responded. Slipping forward off the stool he fell in to Marcin's strong arms that wrapped around his body lifting him over his shoulder. Christian giggled, his head so spaced out that the his brain had lost the ability to control his movements, he was carried behind the bar then along a corridor to a section of the wall that Marcin pushed open like magic leading in to passage then a darkened room. He laid Christian on the bed and closed the door then stood over the young lad and began undressing him. The bed was strange with only a hard mattress and solid metal bars at either end like a very old bed and certainly not made for comfort. His thoughts though were on one thing as he now laid there naked and still giggling, he was able to make light responses to Marcin and felt erotic in a dirty way as he played with his hard cock watching the young man undressing. The fine muscular body and chest adorned with black hairs loomed over him, his cock protruding elegantly hard from his pubic hairs was long and thick. Christian licked his lips moistening them and tried raising his head to kiss him. Marcin used his hands to guide his head and mouth towards his cock, moaning softly as the young lips made contact surrounding the head. Christian closed his eyes savouring the taste of this hunk, sinking his mouth lower end enjoying the firm warmth of his cock. Lost in a world of erotic dreams and fantasy he worked the cock slowly guided by Marcin's hands on his head. Time mattered not he was wildly turned on tasting and feeling his cock in his mouth. Marcin pulled back looking down at the pleading eyes of this puppy, a malicious sexy grin on his face as he pushed Christian on to his back. He needed this man and he shuffled around on the bed raising his legs and rubbing his hole, mumbling words and begging to be taken. Marcin climbed on the bed between his legs, without standing on any ceremony he moved his cock in to position and pushed tearing Christian open. His back arched high off the bed and he cried loudly, the excitement had him finding the strength to lift his arms grabbing Marcin's waist and pulling him deeper. His arse burned yet he craved the forceful nature of him, he had to satisfy this man, satisfy himself even more. Every inch spearing in to his body hurt but he was weirdly oblivious to it. He had never felt like this, desperate to be joined with him through the act of mating, he wanted to be with him forever. His eyes focused as the body above him moved up and down as the mating began, the cock moving freely from the pressure of his thrusting, deeper and deeper he fucked. The angry passion in him rising begging to be fucked harder and harder, mate with me, make me yours he cried out. Marcin stared down in to his eyes and grabbed his arms holding them above his head ramping up the speed and intensity as he fucked the young lad deeper, penetrating his soul and shattering his body with ground breaking thrusts until he reared up and grunted wildly. Holding still and looking in to Christian's eyes whilst his cock pulsed with fierce intensity, injecting his seed deep in to the lad. Christian moaned smiling he could feel the seed filling his arse, the warmth of it sent a soothing tingle all over his body, the vibration from each pulse of his cock tantalised his anal wall. The sensations driving Christian wild relinquishing all control of his body, his breathing quickened rolling his head back he began ejaculating and urinating at the same time.

Christian knew what he was doing but was unable to lift his head or open his mouth to apologise. A change had come over him with such speed, the heat of the passion sent his heart beating faster. Resulting in the numerous potent botanicals getting pumped quicker around his body, reaching every blood vessel confusing his mind and rendering him useless. Staring up at the ceiling in bewilderment and strangely enjoying the feeling of the warm urine trickling out of his cock. His muscles had ceased to function and his arms laid at his side, the effects of the anica oil doing its work with incredible efficiency. His body pain free in a comforting drowsy state, with no idea where he was now he had a satisfied sexual grin on his face. Marcin pulled his cock out and looked down at the open hole, his ejaculation came so hard and deep that there was no sign of any cum. He had impregnated the lad with his seed who now laid there like he had transcended to another plane, the young body was now marked and easy for his master to locate. There was a little disappointment that the lad hadn't put up much of a fight or responded towards the last part of their sex, he would do this again with him when there was more fight in his body.

Marcin chuckled knowing that the amount of the blackcurrant cordial he had drunk would have him in this state for most of the night. He ran a finger over his mouth and lips then leaned down and kissed him softly, he knew that soon this body would be pure and free of any toxins. He was quite taken with him and almost forgot that he had to get up to the mansion. Marcin stood up and smiled walking up to the top of the bed and reached behind grabbing the manacles he secured his wrists to the iron bed posts. He did the same with his ankles then from under the bed he retrieved the metal collar securing it around Christian's neck then fixing the chain to it from the bed post. He picked up the young lads back pack and a notepad fell out, he opened it and read a couple of pages that told him enough. He was here with a friend researching Gregor Kovalek and it read like they had found out more than anyone had ever managed to uncover before. He knew what had to be done and leave the lad in the hands of Gregor. 

Right now he had to get up to the mansion and stop what was taking place, he now knew for definite that this young lad’s appearance was planned all along. The way he talked non-stop in an attempt to keep him distracted had now lead to his own capture ready for Gregor. Marcin smirked looking down in to his eyes shaking his head at him like he was a naughty child. He had never asked Gregor for anything through all the years of serving him, but looking at this young lad he would ask if his master would grant him eternal life as a play thing and to help serve his master. Marcin kneeled down and reached under the bed pulling the ancient leather head harness out. He kissed him on the lips again then placed the harness over his head, securing the metal rings to the neck collar and strapping the gag in place. Walking over to the chest of draws he pulled over several incontinence pads placing them under his arse to soak up the toxic urine that was dribbling out sporadically now the botanicals were now at full effect getting work in his body. He did one last check making sure the manacles were all secure. He gave his hole a little rub then smiled walking out the room and closing the door. Along the short passage way and out through the wall he walked in to the kitchen picking up the keys to his van.

Connor suddenly shook his head beginning to feel disorientated as to where he was, looking around he wondered who the people here are. His eyes roamed up at the cage catching sight of the guy trapped inside the cage. Evan stood up putting his hand on Connor's shoulder, a spiritual force erupting between them. For the second time in as many days Connor was in Evan's head by some supernatural way, the voice coming through to him telling him to rescue Jacob and focus on the task. A swirl of white and he saw Evan in a church swearing to protect the pure blood, behind him was Tomas and Ivan also swearing their protection. The intrusion had the effect of clouding the confusion bringing them back to the task at hand.

Evan pushed Connor away staring at him "I told you not to do that" he said sounding angry.
Connor shook his head "I don't know how it happens Evan. Truly I am sorry".
Evan nodded "I should apologise, I freak out knowing you are in my head" he said.
"Jacob" Connor said, "The cage is cursed, what if we put water on it?" he asked.
Evan touched a clasp then sighed quickly opening his eyes "The servant comes, he knows we are here".
Jacob moaned and began urinating uncontrollably "Holy water" Tomas said, "Break the curse".
Evan nodded and looked for his back pack "Guys it is nearly 8pm" Ivan said looking worried.

Evan found the bottle of holy water and rushed over to the cage dabbing some of it on his finger and touching one clasp that sprung open. He did the same on several more clasps that all sprung open and stayed open. The other three dabbed their fingers in began working all over the cage and clasp after claps sprang open as the curse was breaking.

"Clever to curse each clasp" Tomas said looking at Connor.
Connor smiled at him "Time consuming if you ask me" he replied smiling at him.

It was evident the relief on their faces that things were now going their way. Finally the front of the cage fell off with Jacob falling forward immediately, Ivan moved in quickly catching him. His whole body was weak with no strength or control over his muscles so Ivan hoisted him over his shoulders.

"Got everything?" Evan asked shining his torch around and they nodded.
Heading towards the door Connor stopped "Wait" he said retrieving the bag belonging to Jacques.
"What do you want that for?" Evan asked securing his own bag over his back.
"I think we owe his family an explanation" Connor replied.
"That is not a good idea, how are you going to explain it?" Tomas asked looking at Connor.

Connor shrugged but knew it was the right thing to do. Jacques family deserved to know the truth he told Tomas who reminded him that no one would believe such a story. Connor was adamant that at least they needed to know he was dead. Ivan suggested they drop his belongings off at the local police station under darkness with a note pointing them towards Vadimov manor. Connor agreed to go along with that suggestion. They walked out of the room and a gentle breeze floated over them, they then all started walking in different directions claiming they knew the way out.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Part 5 - The Appearance Of Kovalek

This door, no that door or was it those steps going down? They were all discussing pointing in different directions, the breeze that had floated past them was a confusion curse laid down by Gregor Kovalek many years ago. Disorientation was now embedded deep in their heads from having spent so long in the mansion. Confusion reigned and arguments began erupting between them getting louder and louder over who was right and which way they should go.

Jacob hit Ivan's back "That way" he croaked managing to lift a finger pointing the way immune to the confusion from his time in here.
"Oh suddenly he is an expert" Connor said putting his hand on Evan's shoulder.

The flash in their heads clearing their thoughts and Evan blocked him from reading in to his secrets and he shifted away from his touch. Connor looked at him for a moment apologising. Evan nodded telling him it seemed to clear the madness going on in their heads and quickly found the route back to the stone steps that lad back up to the entrance hall. Climbing up Connor got his phone out to check on Christian but found he had no signal, as they entered the entrance hall he checked again and still nothing. They focused on getting to the front doors with Connor literally pulling Tomas with him and Evan assisting Ivan in the right direction. Opening the doors the fresh air swooped over them clearing their heads. Ivan put Jacob down and Evan pulled some jogging bottoms and t-shirt out of the bag for Jacob. 

"Is that wise?" Ivan asked, "He is still urinating a bit" he reminded him.
"We have to get him away from here and to safety. All of us" Evan said looking anxious.
"Guys" Connor said looking down to the gates where he saw headlights, "We have company".
Tomas nodded "Marcin" he said, "Have you got hold of Christian?" he asked.
"No. I still don't have a signal" Connor replied looking worried now.
"We don't have long" Evan said looking at the sky and sun just poking above the horizon.
"Whose idea was it park down at the gates?" Ivan asked looking a Tomas with a grin.

Tomas took over carrying Jacob now he had some clothes on, they took a detour through a small area of trees to avoid being seen by Marcin who was now speeding up the drive to the mansion. Reaching the SUV Connor finally had a signal and called Christian but went straight to voicemail. He opened the app to locate Christian and the last known location was in the Gydna guest house. He did his best to remain calm yet panic was written all over his face. They sped towards the place with Ivan crashing down the door at the back. Tomas stayed with Jacob in the SUV to keep him protected. The three of them began searching though the downstairs of the guest house room by room until Connor reached the bar. On the counter he saw Christian's mobile phone and crucifix. Connor let out an anguished cry.

Evan came in "No!" he exclaimed quickly hugging Connor, "We will find him" he assured him.
Ivan now appeared in the bar "Nothing upstairs in the bedrooms or attic" he said.
Evan nodded "Connor hand me his phone and crucifix" he said.

Connor handed them over and Evan sat down at the bar stool where his things were found and placed his hands around both items, clearing his head of thoughts he began speaking "A room so close yet hidden, his body lies still yet his heart beats strong. He cannot speak or move. He talked happily sitting at the bar drinking cordial that masked the true content. He moved" he said standing up holding the items and walking behind the bar, "Carried beyond" he added turning around with his eyes closed and walking backwards. "His eyes see the bar disappear, in to a hallway then through the wall of secrets" he stopped opening his eyes, "We are looking for a secret room or door around here" he said.

They all began tapping the wall listening for a different sound that would give away any hidden doors. Ivan called out and leaned against the wall which opened in to a passageway with a door at the end. Quickly they walked along the passageway opening the door to the room at the end. Connor rushed over panicking at the sight of Christian laid chained to the bed motionless, his lower half soaked in urine and a pool of pink stained cum under his arse. What riled Connor more was that Marcin had clearly taken advantage of Christian, his Christian he thought quickly without really thinking the thought through.

"Connor!" Evan shouted, "Come on we have to get him out now" he said panicking.
He looked around and could see Ivan was even panicking "Right yes of course" he said.

Outside the sun dipped below the horizon bringing on night. They quickly began removing all the manacles, harness and collar. Christian moved his eyes looking at Connor and recognising him, a tear trickled out the corner of one eye, and it was all he could do feeling trapped inside his own body.

Marcin walked out of the room and back up the steps, small droplets spread across to the doors that he knew were those of the rescued lad. The black dense mist swirled in the entrance hall and Gregor appeared.

"I am sorry master they came to rescue him" Marcin said getting on his knees.
Gregor sniffed deeply "Your fault it is not" he said, "They were prepared" he added.
Marcin looked up at Gregor "Are they who we fear?" he asked and Gregor nodded slowly.
"Two are protectors, one a seer with vision and the pure blood. I can smell him" Gregor said smiling.
Marcin bowed his head "The one who is close is marked" he said looking up at Gregor.
Gregor laughed "Did you copulate with him?" he asked smiling down at Marcin
"Yes" Marcin replied, "He is impregnated and will be an easy target for you master" he said.
"Excellent. How stupid some are" Gregor told him, "Sexual desires will bring them down".
Marcin smiled "He will no longer be able to shoulder religious protection from you".
Gregor put a hand on his shoulder "You have never wavered in serving me Marcin" he assured him. 
"The one in Gydna I fear is being rescued as we speak" Marcin added.
Gregor nodded "Stay here Marcin, this could get ugly" Gregor said, "I will go" he told him.

Marcin nodded and Gregor turned around walking to the door disappearing in the shroud of black mist that dissipated as he stepped out of the mansion that allowed him to move at speed. Gregor soon appeared outside the guest house and saw the vehicle parked up with two bodies inside. Instantly he smelled the clean blood of his victim now protected inside. Moving inside the guest house his sense of smell quickly picked up the pure blood, following the scent that got stronger the closer he got. He smirked gliding in to the passage way and appearing from the black mist, his physical presence was required for this knowing that his target was weak and defenceless. It was a risk as he could be seen by them all and they might try to attack him. He could hear a voice from the room hurrying them up and to put the clothes on. Gregor inhaled deeply then blew softly and the thick white mist of his essence sped like lighting quickly through the air in to the room. Their backs turned picking items up of the floor the white mist dropped quickly and in to his mouth. Christian gasped loudly sitting up, his action forcing them all to turn to him. He looked at each one of them then stared at Connor.

"My pure blood ancestor, your time will come. This body and yours will be mine" Christian said.
Evan stepped forward "Gregor Kovalek, show yourself or be forced out" he said holding a bottle up.
Christian turned to him "Your religious beliefs will fail you now, this body is marked" he said.

Christian laughed and his eyes rolled upwards, the white mist appeared and move so quickly they could not see where it went. Connor looked down the passage his body froze, he couldn't see who it was but the icy blue eyes glistened through the dark and he took a step forward, they were reading each other even though Connor didn't know he was doing it. Evan grabbed his arm breaking the stare and saw the dark shuffling of figure disappearing.

"He was there" Connor said pointing, "I think he knows who we are. All of us" he added staring at the empty passage.
"Connor!" Evan said getting his attention, "You understand the danger we are in now?" he asked, "I feel he will present himself to us all soon".
"Yes" Connor replied, "But what did he mean about Christian?" he asked looking scared and worried.
"I have to admit Connor, I am not sure what he meant" Evan said looking over at Christian.
"Can you read him?" Connor asked almost pleading with him.
"Not now Connor, we need to get out and to safety" Evan replied, "We go to my mother’s place to keep safe" he said.
Connor looked at him with a scared look "Evan, do you think he is angry at us for rescuing Jacob and Christian?".
"Most probably not happy I guess!" Evan remarked with an ironic smile, "I don't want to stay here and find out though".

Connor nodded and they picked Christian up off the bed and Ivan carried his limp body to the SUV. Gregor watched them from a distance, laughing to himself as they all looked nervously over their shoulders. His attention drawn to a vehicle coming down the road, he moved swiftly and stood in the road then dissipated before the drivers eyes. Aria swerved her car running off the road and coming to a stop. The noise getting their attention as they car crashed in to a ditch.

“We should go help” Connor said looking over at Evan.
“No” Evan replied, “We cannot help her” he said holding Connor back and nodding that she had got out of the car.
“He might be trying to trap us in to helping” Ivan said calling out of the car.

Connor stood watching as she walked in to the road scratching her head and thinking she had hit the tall figure of a man. Now thinking she had imagined it she walked back to the top of the ditch looking down at her car. Sharply turning her head to the left seeing a flicker of a shadow in the corner of her eye. There was no one there but her skin began to crawl and she scratched her arm. Gregor sniffed and smiled picking up the scent of blood that was pure, his canine teeth extended in to sharp razor points ready to strike. His quick appearance in front of her shocking her, she was about to scream but he closed in on her with such speed, his canine fangs struck, piercing through the skin so easily and with accuracy at her carotid artery. His touch freezing her movements, he raised his head dribbling saliva in to the bite then sinking his fangs back in. The enzymes from his saliva moved quickly around hitting her heart, it began to pump harder and faster whilst relaxing her. Evan turned to Connor who had tears falling down his face watching Gregor make quick work of his victim.  She could feel the pain in her heart thumping hard in her chest like it was exploding inside her, yet her body was floating on clouds in a delirious tranquil state. He was hungry and held on attached to her artery feeding away and feeling the body warmth receding inwards, the blood closing in on vital organs in preservation mode. Her eyes began protruding and her cheeks sank in, her heart with nothing to pump stopped. Gregor Kovalek released her flinging the now lifeless body to the ground. He felt strong again closing his eyes, commanding his slave to appear.

"What is wrong?" Connor asked looking at Evan.
Evan turned to face him "Seeing him" he said slowly, "It sent a chill up my spine watching him like that" he added turning back to look, "We need to go".

Evan pulled Connor in to the SUV and they drove off, he looked completely stunned witnessing a real vampire at work. What freaked him the most was how quickly it had all happened. Within minutes Marcin appeared in his van and began clearing the body and towing her car away. Gregor disappeared in his mist with his swirling coat and went back to the guest house, he watched the vehicle pulling out of the car park and heading in the direction of Alterman house. Moving at great speed across the fields arriving quickly and long before the vehicle. The SUV slowed down having got clear of the guest house and turned on to the road leading up Grazie's house. Evan just got off the phone with his mother who was ready for them to arrive. In the front Ivan and Evan saw him and Ivan slammed the breaks on as Gregor presented himself to all of them, standing in the road staring at them. Ivan looked at Evan who nodded.

"What have we stopped for?" Tomas asked looked to the front, "No way!" he said.
Connor looked "Kovalek" he said, "Is he hunting us down?" he asked.
Tomas was shaking his head "He has presented himself openly" he said sounding worried, "I can't believe how much you both look alike".
"What do we do?" Ivan asked noticing Evan holding the bottle of holy water.
He looked at Ivan "There is only thing we can do" Evan said nodding.
Ivan nodded back "Make sure you are ready" he replied quietly then kissing Evan on the cheek.
"What is going on?" Connor asked looking worried at their behaviour.
"Connor. Keep your head down and cover your neck" Evan said and Tomas covered Jacob and Christian.
"Like this" Tomas said looking at Connor, "Don't ask questions just do it" he commanded.

Connor nodded and bent over covering his neck just as Ivan floored the accelerator pedal speeding towards Gregor. He vanished in to the swirl of dark mist shattering the windscreen and sending glass everywhere and entering the vehicle. Ivan gargled and clasped the side of his neck in excruciating pain and losing control of the SUV. Gregor manifested just enough of a finger so that his nail sliced and embedded in to Ivan's carotid artery. The rear windscreen shattered in a blast with his exit. Evan held the steering wheel trying to retain control whilst pulling the hand brake up. The SUV ground to halt half across the road. He quickly pulled Ivan over, he stared at Evan with blood pouring out of his neck. Evan clearly upset poured the holy water over the wound watching it fizzle and sizzle until the finger nail appeared, he flicked it away and the bleeding stopped instantly. Tomas came round and opened the door looking in.

"He lost a lot of blood" Tomas said looking at the mess and just as upset as Evan.
Evan nodded "He will need to rest a few days I reckon" he said kissing Ivan on the mouth.
Softly Ivan raised a finger and stroked Evan's face "Thank you" he said closing his eyes.

Tomas and Evan carried him around the boot of the car laying him down with Christian who was still unconscious and now covered in bile from vomiting in his. Evan told Connor to keep an eye on them both and to keep Christian on his side, he nodded understanding what he was being asked. Tomas jumped in to the driver seat waiting for Evan when a few feet away the dark swirl of mist rapidly grew and Gregor appeared walking towards Evan.

“Oh my god not again” Evan said sounding scared himself.
"The seer" Gregor said with a malicious look, "Give me the pure blood and save yourselves whilst you have the chance".
Evan stepped back "Gregor Kovalek" he said as his voice broke, "You will never have the pure blood".
Connor looked out of the car and in a fit of rage he jumped out "Come and get me you bastard!" he shouted angrily striding towards Gregor.
Gregor smiled "With pleasure" he replied vanishing in to his dark mist.
He looked around "Scared of me?" Connor shouted in the night air as the mist swirled inches from him.
His fangs out hissing at Connor who fell to his knees cowering in fright "Scared of you!" Gregor laughed.
Connor moved his arms from his head and looked up at him "Stand up and face me! Gregor demanded.
He stood up nervously facing Gregor "Connor come away now!" Evan called out to him.
Gregor stood in touching distance "Our likeness is astonishing" he said sniffing the air, "Your blood is what I have sought".
Connor's skin crawled as he stepped back as Gregor kept moving forwards "Speak the words" Gregor said, "Then it ends".
He shook his head "Join me in eternal life" Gregor said keeping a careful watch on Evan.
Connor looked over his shoulder "Will you promise to leave them all alone?" he asked.
Gregor smiled "You are in no position to make requests" he replied clearly, "I will pick them off one by one until you give yourself to me".

Inside he was bricking himself standing so close to this vampire that was his relation by some weird coincidence. Standing a few inches taller than him but they could have been mistaken for bothers. Connor looked at his face finding the creature so sexually stunning in his looks, it was putting him off and he started to feel quite calm standing there. He looked down at his hand noticing it was bleeding a little from a cut on his knuckle from protecting himself. Suddenly he remembered the words that Kovalek could not take the pure blood.

"Connor!" Evan called over to him panicking, "He cannot take your blood without the words" he said.
Connor turned to Evan "I don't know what the god dam words are" he shouted clearly stumped at the remark.
Gregor leaned in so close it unnerved Connor "I willingly offer you my blood" he whispered, "That is all you have to say and it will end right now".
"Is that it?" Connor asked, "Is that all this is, six words you need me to say?" he asked feeling Gregor's breath.
"Six small words" Gregor whispered in his ear, "Then you and I can exist together".

Gregor moved his head below Connor's ear closing in on his neck, Connor sighed feeling all fuzzy and warm in some erotic seduction. It was like he could feel Gregor sinking his fangs in to his neck opening up a whole new world to him. Two ancestors drawn together from dark and light, did he really know all along his destiny was to bring him here to this point in time? Connor reached down and took off his crucifix, Evan moved but Connor held his hand up. This was something he had to do and Gregor now kissed his neck softly, almost tasting the purity of the blood running through those veins beneath the skin. The temptation was mighty but he dare not break in to the carotid artery without being offered it verbally. Something strange began to happen as Connor moved his head around and kissed Gregor on the lips.

Gregor smirked "You feel how our bodies are connected?" he asked softly.
"Yes" Connor replied feeling seduced by his presence, he could also feel a strong bond pulling them together.
"I enjoyed fucking your friend through you last night" Gregor said with an evil laugh, "He survived my attempt to get you to kill him".
"I will never kill Christian" Connor replied softly feeling the power of his seduction creeping in to his body.
Connor shook his head and looked at him "I dare you to bite me and take it by force" he said toying with Gregor.
Gregor whispered "You silly boy, you have no idea what you are messing with" he said stepping a few paces back, "
"Is that so" Connor replied in a whisper stepping closer, "You underestimate me" he said.

Gregor sniffed moving his mouth closer, his canine fangs extended out further in anticipation. Gregor licked the side of his neck and Connor moaned as his neck tingled going cold then numb. His body and mind suddenly became even more aroused, his cock hardening quickly. He wanted to make love to Gregor so wild and passionately that it was hurting him badly. Gregor knew this and he looked over at Evan displaying an evil grin then opened his mouth wide displaying his fangs, he closed in quickly and Connor screamed feeling the sharp fangs piercing in to his skin quickly and sinking all the way in. Flashes of them making love had him wrapping his arms around Gregor grinding his cock up against him, every part of his body heightened with an evil exoticness he had never experienced before. Evan ran over but Gregor lifted his head away. He took no blood and stepped back laughing at Connor who fell to his knees clutching his neck and crying in agony. Gregor had shown him the pain and lust of playing with him without taking any blood. Connor looked up at him wiping the wound yet there was no blood, the erotic desire lessening in his body. Realising what Gregor just inflicted and what it was going feel like he found his arousal surging again, he got to his feet facing Gregor and stared in to the icy blue eyes. For almost a minute he stood there transfixed on Gregor's eyes and unable to break eye contact until Gregor blinked and laughed. He was a fool playing it so dangerously and his thoughts returned to his own, managing to wipe some of the blood from his knuckle on the tip of his finger. He stared at Gregor again and was instantly pulled in kissing Gregor on the lips. His action received openly by Gregor who kissed him back. Connor kissed him again only this time harder and pushed his tongue in to his mouth, he was hoping to run his tongue over the fangs, pushing it up until they pierced his tongue yet they were gone. He had only normal teeth now. Connor tried to push him away but Gregor quickly wrapped his arms around Connor's body knowing full well what he was trying to do. He now forced Connor in to a kiss that was delivered with vigour, a softness then surrounded him swallowing some of Gregor's saliva. Everything seemed to glow warmly and his body arched forward desperate to be closer. Gregor's arms tightened around him and Connor suddenly felt a coldness spreading through his body, his heat was being transferred to Gregor. His hold tight, his lips crushing against Connor who was losing all self-control. Those precious few moments saw his mind open like a book before a tingling numbness began taking over, his blood moving from his external layers and concentrating inwards to his vital organs to keep him alive. His body temperature began to plummet and he was beginning feel a drowsiness encroaching, he slowly raised his hand and the bloodied finger getting closer to Gregor's mouth. Through the kiss he saw his nostrils move sucking air in before quickly moving his face away and breaking the kiss joining them together, he had smelt the blood. Connor held on then jabbed his finger towards Gregor's mouth wiping the blood on his lips. Gregor let out a high pitch scream and struck Connor hard sending him flying some ten feet off the ground, dropping his crucifix on the road and landing in a ditch on the other side of the road. When Evan turned around Gregor had vanished, he ran over to the road and found Connor laying there dazed with blood dripping from his nose. Tomas started the SUV and drove over to where Evan was helping Connor to his feet.

"That was incredibly stupid of you" Evan said looking annoyed with him.
Connor smiled then winced "I know" he replied smiling unable to stand up, "I know his weakness".
Evan pulled Connor out of the ditch "You was lucky it was not seen as willing" he said.
Connor shivered and began to feel sleepy "My body is so cold" he said falling in to Evan's arms.

Tomas called them to hurry up. Evan steadied Connor on his feet as he came around again, his body temperature began slowly rising. Apart from nursing a bruised ego and deep wounds on his neck Connor was okay and they got back in to the SUV driving the last mile to Evan's family home. Grazie fussed around seeing to Christian and putting him in a room with plastic sheeting on the bed, Tomas said he would stay and watch over him, he was still out of it and a steady small trickle of urine flowed constantly. Jacob was almost back to full consciousness but his body still ached from being confined so long in the cage. Connor walked in to the room and sat beside Christian when Evan appeared, the realised by how badly Christian was constantly urinating that he must have taken a lot of the drink. Ivan was okay and sleeping to get his energy level back. Connor joined Evan and Grazie in the lounge just as he was handing the small bottle over to his mother.

"Can you tell what is in there?" he asked his mother.
Grazie smelt it "I will see" she replied, "I thought you would have been able to tell" she said.
"No" Evan replied, "It is a dark liquid that is all I can see" he added.

Grazie nodded and began getting all sorts of liquids out from a cupboard and explained to Connor that she was chemical scientist from her education. They sat talking whilst she worked away writing things down and running numerous little analysis experiments. It was early morning when Grazie walked over with her notepad "Right it contains high concentrates of blackcurrant antioxidants. Dandelion leaf which is a diuretic hence why he is urinating a lot. Valerian, theanine and rhodiola to induce sleep, arnica oil is present in very potent levels to render your muscles in to a useless state. Salvia divinorum to induce mind controlling hallucinations. The main ingredients though are tinospora cordifolia and phyllanthus emblica, they are blood purifying botanicals" she said closing her notepad.

"What can we give him?" Connor asked hoping she had a cure.
"Nothing, it has to takes it course through his body" Grazie replied, "What was he like?" she asked.
Connor looked at her "Taller than me. We do have the same looks" he said and she nodded.
"We must regroup and plan" Evan said, "Once Christian is back on his feet" he added.
"You must take Jacob with you now, he will not be safe with Kovalek around" Grazie informed them.
She looked at the puncture marks on Connor's neck "It hurt" he said, "I think he wanted to show me how much it would hurt".
"Very clever not to draw blood though" Grazie said looking at him, "You must all go to the land of perpetual daylight".

Connor and Evan looked at her and nodded understanding that they should head to Svalbard where the sun would not set until late August giving them a few months of safety. Once there they were to look up Johan and Ingrid Ulvan. Connor went to see how Christian was doing and returned his crucifix around his neck. Almost immediately Christian moaned in agony and his skin began blistering where the crucifix lay. Tomas quickly tore it from Christian's neck and the blisters vanished.

"Christian has some form of curse on him or he took blood from Marcin" Tomas asked looking at Connor.
"Evan!" Connor called at he appeared at the door "Please read him, something is not right".

Evan nodded and walked inside sitting on the bed taking his hand in his, it was a tense few minutes until Evan could finally get in to Christians thoughts and read what had happened "It was going well, they talked and flirted. His head free of radical thinking the more he drank and became seduced by his looks and charm". Evan moaned clenching his hand tighter "Erotic thoughts, his fingers running up his body, unable to stop his desire to mate with him. For he knows not of the consequences. Penetrated and sexual orgasm his seminal plasma passed between their bodies. His body accepting copulation received the plasma that now marks him, for he has no protection from Christ. His body no longer able to protect himself for Christ will burn on his skin". Evan let go of his hand and looked at Connor like he was out of his depth in understanding parts of it.

Connor nodded "Seminal plasma is made from blood plasma" he said looking at them both.
"He took Marcin's bodily fluids, he no longer has protection like us" Evan confirmed.
Tomas looked at Christian "Marcin has Gregor's blood, but how can he be around in daytime?" he asked.
"Easy" Grazie said appearing at the door, "There are two blood curses, drink the blood you gain eternal life to serve is one of the curses".
"But not a full vampire like Kovalek?" Connor asked looking at her and she nodded, "And the other one?" he asked already feeling he knew.
"Cursing the body to darkness" Grazie said, "Turning them in to a vampire".
Tomas stood up "Can we change the pads and open a window, the smell is bad?" he asked.
Grazie nodded "The toxins in his blood are being excreted, it will smell for several hours".

Connor leaned over and kissed Christian on the head then walked back through the house and went outside to get some air. His finger went up to feel the wound inflicted by Gregor, standing their looking out across the fields the night air was now so normal and quiet. Evan came outside walking towards Connor, without saying a word he hugged him. They all had such a close call with Gregor this evening and neither one of them was fooled that this was going to be easy. Evan reached in to his pocket pulling the bottle of holy water out, dapping some on his fingers he carefully smeared it over the wound. Connor flinched and the holes began to shrink.

"We will need to go to the church in the morning and get more" Evan said looking in his eyes.
Connor nodded "If all of you hadn't been there this evening it would have ended" he said.
Evan smiled "Had me worried when he kissed you" he said putting the bottle back in his pocket.
"Did it make you jealous?" Connor asked jokingly.
Evan lowered his eyes "No" he said softly, "Vampires are rumoured to be able to charm and seduce victims if needed" he said.
"My body changed Evan, in that moment" Connor said, "Touching him in that way did things to me".
Evan put his arm around Connor "Did you get in to his head, see anything?" he asked softly.
"No. But he had me Evan, my body was aroused so intensely though" Connor replied looking worried.
Evan looked him in the eye "You see why those closest to you would never be safe?".
Connor nodded and looked up at the sky "I wanted him to bite me again and again" he said nervously, "It turned me on so much".
Evan nodded "Tell me what it felt like when he bit you?" he asked.
"Piercing pain at first" Connor replied, "Then my body was taken over by a sensuality, it...It felt amazing".

Connor stretched his neck side to side as they looked at each other quite intimately. He knew Evan was lying about the jealousy bit by the way he lowered his eyes shyly when speaking. Their heads moved closer and they kissed with such a tenderness it caught both of them by surprise.

Connor kissed him again and smiled "You know those close to me are in danger" he said softly.
Evan nodded "He has seen me, he knows I am a seer and close to you now" he replied.

Their mouths closed in and they kissed for several minutes, their hands wandering down inspecting each other’s cocks. The voice of Grazie coming from the house breaking their intimate moment, both knowing nothing could happen tonight in Evan's family home. 

"Are you coming back inside?" Evan asked letting go of him.
"In a moment" Connor replied, "I need to think, this has been a crazy day" he said.
Evan stopped and turned to look at him "You said you know his weakness?" he asked.
Connor nodded "I saw it Evan. But I can't remember. He has somehow blocked it in my head".

Evan nodded and walked back inside leaving the door open and affording a dappled light to shine on the porch. Gregor stood out of view in the field a few meters away from the house watching them, his lips had finally regenerated, it took much longer than usual for his body to regenerate. He knew the blood from his ancestor was dangerous but never expected it to slow down the regeneration properties of his own blood. Suddenly he saw Connor step off the porch walking along the path. Connor looked ahead of him in each direction checking for any sign of Gregor but it looked so tranquil in the evening air. He paused picking up two sticks ready to make a cross out of them, passing through the gate out of safety he stood there and looked around again. Clearing his head and closing his eyes he summoned Gregor Kovalek with his thoughts to appear. Connor opened his eyes thinking he must be starting to lose it summoning someone with his thoughts. Just then a light chill of a breeze caressed his face and a dark mass of mist appeared so quickly almost pulling him in, Gregor now stood there before him.

Connor took a step back but looked at him "You summoned me" Gregor said, "Are you ready?" he asked.
He shook his head in disbelief "You heard me?" Connor asked looking confused.
Gregor smiled stepping close "Are you offering yourself to me?" he asked sniffing the air.
"Not a chance" Connor replied trying to steady his voice despite the nerves wrecking his body.
Gregor smirked "Then why did you summon me?" he asked as Connor raised the sticks forming a cross.
Gregor looked at them and laughed grabbing Connor's arms "You fool" he said.

Connor felt the chill in his arms and dropped the sticks, Gregor pulled him forward bringing their faces so close that he could feel the warmth from Connor's breath. With no time to think Connor moaned feeling the coldness of his lips running softly across his own, his lips parting slightly allowing Gregor to kiss him. The arms began closing around his body locking them together, Connor wanted to break free but his body was seduced by his power and presence. The kiss went on and on in a strange passionate way, his mind emptied of all thoughts he now began hungrily kissing Gregor back, his groin pushing forward in a desperate sexual desire. Gregor let go and stepped back laughing and watching Connor. It took a few seconds to realise that the kiss was over yet his body still performed to the air around him. 

Connor stopped and looked lost "What... What the fuck are you doing to me?" he asked angrily.
"Showing you the power I already have over you" Gregor replied, "You belong to me, always have and always will".

Connor suddenly wondered if this was an opportunity to have a sensible conversation with a vampire. There was curiousness in him and he needed answers to from what had happened over the last few days.

"The other night. When you got in my head, why did you do that?" Connor asked.
Gregor sighed erotically "When you were copulating with a man in your bedroom?" he asked.
Connor nodded staring at him "The sin of men fornicating" Gregor said erotically, "So arousing, wrong but arousing".
"It might have been when you were alive" Connor remarked, "Why did you?" he asked him again, "Why invade me like that?".
Gregor smirked "To discover you" he said moving closer, "I felt your sexual energy in my body".
"If you do it again I will come for you!" Connor spoke in defiant voice.
Gregor smiled "Then I will copulate with you" he replied, "You are too weak to fight me, the time will come when you beg me to end this".
Connor stepped back "Never!" he replied adamantly.
Gregor laughed "When those close fall one by one you will crawl to me on your knees and beg me to stop and speak the six words" he said.

Gregor grabbed Connor by the head and felt a surge of energy flash in to his head causing him to let go instantly. Gregor closed his eyes, his ancestor had a slight gift he was to discover. Opening his eyes he realised that Connor has transferred deep thoughts to him, he had uncovered enough and that Connor lived in Chalfont Forits, he could see vivid images of the village and the house he lived in. Then a large manor house with crumbling walls and an old man living a solitude life. Connor fell to his knees holding his head in pain then gradually looked up at Gregor standing over him.

"I have all I need for now" Gregor said smiling, "You need to control your mind Connor Barton".
Connor held on to Gregor getting to his feet "Connor!" Evan shouted running down the path.
Gregor looked over "Ah the seer" he said turning Connor to face Evan, "Should I destroy him first, the one with the power of visions?".
Connor held his hand up to stop Evan approaching "Stay there he shouted" at Evan.
Gregor pulled Connor to his fee and licked the side of his neck "So young, so tender. Maybe I finish Christian off first, he means more to you".
Connor turned to face him "Don't you dare touch him!" he said looking angry.
Gregor smiled "Your weakness is him. Not to worry he has been marked by my servant, nothing can protect him now".
"What did you do to him?" Connor asked, "Tell me please?" he pleaded.
"Cursed seed flowed in to his youthful body. Ridding him of any redemption" Gregor replied.
Connor went to hit Gregor but he grabbed his hand "I will destroy all those around you, one by one" Gregor snarled.
"Leave Christian alone!" Connor shouted angrily as the fear rose in him for his safety.
Gregor smirked "Christian is more valuable at my side" he said nodding, "He will be the one to bring you to me" he said. 
His arms wrapped around Connor "When only you stand you will join me for we are alike" Gregor added.
“I will fight you Gregor, you can be sure of that” Connor replied.
Gregor laughed “So brave yet you use not your birth name. Maksim Berkhoff is who you really are”.

Connor felt a comfort in his arms despite the coldness entering his body, washing away all his thoughts until only Gregor mattered. He sought Gregor's mouth kissing him again, his power of seduction too strong to fight off. Evan moved closer as Gregor latched on sealing their mouths. He breathed in through his mouth sucking the air out of Connor's body. His arms punching against Gregor as he felt a void washing over his cold body, he blacked out falling to the ground. Gregor looked at Evan and smiled then disappeared in to the dense dark mist. Evan ran over and picked Connor up taking him back in to the safety of the house and wrapping him in a blanket waiting for him to come round.

Reappearing in the entrance hall of Vadimov mansion his body so overrun with sexual thoughts that he took a while to notice that Marcin was standing there. Gregor looked at him with a questioning look.

"The female body and car is disposed of" Marcin said bowing as he stood in front of his master.
"I was close to the one you marked" Gregor said, "I could clearly smell him, you did a good job".
"Thank you master" Marcin replied, "And did you see him? The pure blood?" he asked.
"Yes, he is weak and no match for me" Gregor replied, "His head is confused and seduces easily".
Marcin smiled "They are all fools, bumbling around with no idea of what they are dealing with".
"Indeed" Gregor said, "We must go to England, to Chalfont Fortis, that is his home".
"I will begin making arrangements" Marcin replied bowing his head.
"No, there is another task you must do first. Secure the Chalfont Weir estate" Gregor told him.
Marcin nodded understanding him "Do whatever it takes to secure it" Gregor added.
"It will be my pleasure master" Marcin replied bowing, "I will not let you down".
Gregor nodded "For now we need to resurrect your brothers to protect me" he said.

Marcin bowed as Gregor moved like he was floating towards the staircase down to the crypt.

• Like 7

Part 6 - Land Of Perpetual Daylight

Hours had passed and finally Connor began to open his eyes, muttering jumbled words for another hour. During this time he stood up walked around the room and laid back down, repeating words that made no sense until he fell asleep again. He sat up quickly when he woke and saw Evan sitting on the bed watching him.

"What are you doing?" Connor asked looking at him.
"Watching you, making sure you don't go walking off" Evan replied looking annoyed.
Connor sat up fully "Did I do something to upset you?" he asked noticing his look.
"You don't remember?" Evan asked now looking worried.
"No" Connor replied, "Wait, I went to the gate" he said then paused, "Crap. Did I really summon him?" he asked sounding surprised.
Evan nodded “Yes” he replied paying closer attention "What did you talk about?" he asked.
"I am not sure Evan. It is all scrambled at the moment" Connor replied, "Read me" he suggested.
Connor held his hand up and Evan took it in his then closed his eyes "Nothing. It is jumbled" Evan said.
He looked at Evan with a worried expression "It is like he has encrypted it" Evan added letting go.
"Maybe I will remember soon" Connor said standing up.
Evan stood "I wonder if you have a death wish" he said looking at him, "Seeking him like that".
"I am sorry Evan. I don’t know what come over me” Connor said, “I had to know what happened to Christian".
Evan walked round to him "Did he tell you?" he asked softly.
"I think so. Yes" Connor replied, "But I can't remember the conversation, it is like it never happened".
Evan hugged him seeing he was about to break down "It is okay Connor" he said assuring him.
"It isn't though is it" Connor responded hugging him back, "Will I have to go to him to save you all".
"No Connor" Evan said softly, "You must never offer yourself. If you do the prophecy comes trues and he will be unstoppable".

Connor let go agreeing with Evan, yet inside he was still conflicted. They walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs to see Tomas and Christian, the stench hitting them full on as they opened the door. Christian laid there peacefully, Tomas looked up at them both telling them that he hasn't moved or shown any signs of regaining consciousness. With daylight appearing Tomas opened the windows fully to let some fresh air in and change the pads. The urinating appeared to have stopped and Connor climbed on the bed sitting by Christian's head and stroking it softly.

"Come on nerd wake up" Connor said over and over and trying to refrain from breaking down.
Tomas walked over to Evan and they kissed openly like a couple "Are you two an item?" Connor asked looking up.
Tomas smiled "No. Evan and Ivan are together, we are just naturally very close" he replied as Jacob stood at the door looking tired.
"How did I get here?" Jacob asked looking confused and weary.

Tomas walked over to Jacob holding him up and took him outside to explain everything that happened and how they freed him from the mansion. He sat looking at Tomas finding it all hard to believe, memories were coming back and he began to recollect being held in a cage where he couldn't move his body and the face of a man who looked like Connor forcing a sweet substance down his throat. 

"I remember tasting blackcurrants" Jacob said looking at Tomas, "Being carried over a shoulder".
Tomas nodded "You know where you were, how you got there?" he asked but Jacob shook his head.
"I saw a shadow in the corner of my eye and a cold breath on my neck" Jacob said sitting up.
"Okay that is good" Tomas said encouragingly, "You know of the Kovalek tale?" he asked.
Jacob nodded "Vampire, just like Dracula" he replied then went silent, "Wait you mean he exists?" he asked.
"Yes" Tomas replied holding his hand, "You were taken to Vadimov" he said.

Gradually it was all coming back to him, yet he held off telling Tomas that he was not taken to the mansion. After Tomas explained a little more about who they were he understood that for his own safety he should remain with them until this was over, whatever the outcome was to be. Tomas went back to Christian after lunch, there was still no change in his condition and Jacob saw Connor standing alone at the door watching Christian. He walked up behind an tapped him on the shoulder. 

Connor turned and smiled at him "Can we talk?" Jacob asked hinting for him to follow.
They walked outside and sat on the bench "Did you know any of this?" Jacob asked.
Connor shook his head "No. We came to do some research for our studies" he replied.
Jacob nodded "He came to me before he took you, I didn't know what it was though" Connor explained.
"Up there" Jacob said nodding towards Vadimov, "I remember the cage" he said, "And seeing you".
"Please don't say he looks like me, I already know that" Connor said looking worried.
"I see me walking to the mansion. I was not in control" Jacob confided, "I was... I was in a trance or something".
Connor took his hand "He has been in my head and controlled me Jacob, the guy is very real".
Jacob looked across the landscape "I can feel the cage against my body, confining me, keeping me prisoner" he said.
Connor put his arms around Jacob hugging him as Ivan walked out "Ivan, how are you?" he asked.
Ivan nodded and sat down "I feel tired, otherwise okay" he replied.
"Evan was very worried about you" Connor said and Jacob looked at them both.
"He worries too much, sees too much" Ivan replied with a smile on his face, "How are you though?".
Connor shrugged "Really. I have no idea" he said, "Somehow I managed to summon Kovalek last night".
"I know" Ivan replied and Jacob looked at them both, "Stop playing with danger until we know more".

Evan appeared looking happy to see Ivan up and around, he kissed him then sat beside the three of them as Connor began to remember his conversation with Gregor right up to the point where he felt his lungs contract before passing out. Jacob was shaking in fear whilst Evan and Ivan just looked at each other. Tomas appeared telling them that Christian was coming around and Connor jumped up to go and see him. He was awake and lifted his head smiling at Connor's appearance standing over him.

"You had us worried" Connor said softly sitting down on the bed.
Christian stared at him with a cold look "Did we get him?" he asked looking confused.
Connor nodded "Yes" he replied, "Do you remember what happened to you though?" he asked.
"Not really" Christian said, "I remember sitting at the bar drinking blackcurrant, the rest is fuzzy" he added.
Connor smiled stroking his head "Jacob is okay, still very shaken now he remembers it all".
Christian sat up "I feel different" he said with a worried look, "Something in me has changed".
Evan walked in and sat down next to Connor "How do you feel different?" he asked hearing him.
"Like I am not me" Christian said, "I don't know, it is hard to explain. I feel I am missing something inside" he explained.

Evan began to explain what he had managed to see and Christian kept a normal head nodding and understanding why he felt so different. Connor was concerned that he might flip out at knowing what happened but he seemed to take it in his stride as though it was all part of what was to be expected. But then Christian was one who on the outside could look pretty calm, yet inside he was struggling to come to terms with it all now.

Christian finally spoke "I want to go home and see my parents" he said adamantly.
“Is that really wise at the moment?” Connor asked standing up.
“You got me in to this. You don’t decide what I do and when I do it” Christian snapped back at him.
Connor looked at him and again he saw a cold look aimed at him “Go then. Pack your things and piss off” he said angrily.
"You can go but not yet" Evan said, "We will all go to Svalbard first for a few days and set up there".
Christian looked at him "And what if I don't agree to do as you say?" he asked being stubborn.
Evan shrugged "Then we can't protect you Christian. If anything happens it will be on your own head".
"No. No. No. If anything happens it will be his fault!" Christian responded pointing to Connor.
Evan grabbed his arm "You need to calm down and stop blaming Connor" he said sounding angry with him.
Christian looked around the room at everyone looking at him "I will come for a few days. Then I want to go home" he stated clearly.
Evan nodded "Tomas will go with you as protection" he said making sure Christian understood.
Connor turned to see Jacob standing at the door and Christian noticed his neck "What is that on your neck?".
Connor looked at him "Nothing" he said casually noticing Christian glaring at Jacob.
“Did he bite you?” Christian asked, “If so then it is already over and I can go home”.
"He didn't take any blood" Connor now snapped back at Christian wondering where his anger had come from but he had fallen asleep.
"He will be weak for a few more hours" Tomas said ushering them out, “Just calm it down with him” he told Connor.
"Me?" Connor questioned, "I am not the one suddenly full of anger" he said stomping out of the room.

By late afternoon Christian was fully mobile and awake, Tomas deciding with Connor that they should not tell Christian everything until they were in Svalbard as he seemed to be on edge still. Connor and Christian returned to their room at the guest house, Christian had no recollection of the spat they had earlier. Tomas and Ivan took a room next to theirs whilst Jacob remained with Evan and Grazie. After eating they went up to the bedroom and locked themselves away, Connor rubbed garlic oil around the window as advised by Grazie to keep Kovalek from entering or invading their heads. Connor and Christian both undressed then he stood there for a moment looking at Connor's crucifix. His head began filling with anger again, it seemed to come in waves and he couldn't understand why it kept happening.

"Where if my crucifix?" Christian asked feeling around his neck and looking annoyed, “Did I lose it somewhere?”.
He slowly shook his head "You can't wear it any more" Connor replied.
Christian looked him in the eye silently "It burnt me" he said softly, "Am I one of them?" he asked.
"No! When Marcin and you had sex you took his cum" Connor said trying to find an easy explanation.
"Oh god I remember being so aroused" Christian told him, "But what does it mean now?" he asked.
Connor walked over to him "It means you need to be careful now, not to be alone at night".
Christian looked at the two red puncture wounds on Connor's neck "Did he bite you? Did it hurt?". 
"You asked me that earlier" Connor replied, "He didn't draw blood. It was more of a statement, wanted to show me pain" he said.
Christian stood there looking afraid "I can't put things together Connor. I can't remember things" he said looking like he was about to break down.
"What do you remember or feel now?" Connor asked stepping closer to him.
Christian shrugged "I think he has messed with my head. I can't make sense of anything. I feel rage and anger at you that is not me" he said.
"He did possess you in the guest house, like he did me that first night" Connor told him. 
"How have we got involved in this?" Christian asked getting upset.

Connor watched in shock as a tear trickled down his cheek. Connor lifted a finger wiping it away. The sensuality between them rose like a burning inferno, their mouths seeking each other’s in a deep kiss. It finally felt freeing and a relief to them both to have some normality, Christian falling on his back on the bed pulling Connor with him. He flinched as the crucifix around Connor's neck touched his skin. Connor removed it placing it on the table next to the bed. The tenderness they both showed, the intensity in their eyes, where for a moment at least they shut all the worry and thoughts out. Time mattered not to them as they explored each other’s bodies more intimately for the first time. Connor kissed up along his chest and neck, then along his lips before sinking his tongue inside his mouth. Neither knew that the other was feeling it, a strong bonding connection growing from within. The kiss grew more erotic, their bodies in tune with each other. Sensual. Devouring. Obliterating any doubts either one may have had with each kiss. Their body’s entwined rolling around on the bed until Christian found himself on his stomach under Connor. He let a soft low moan feeling the cock rubbing between his arse cheeks in long strokes. Kissing the back of his neck and shoulder until the heat of their arousal erupted. Connor went to aim his cock for penetration but Christian pushed his arse up forcing them to meet. Deeply he penetrated in a smooth movement, his hands grabbing hold of Connor's arms that were positioned either side of his head. Pushing his arse up more he moaned raising his head twisting it to kiss Connor, an act that caused Connor to relax and lower his body fully on top of him. The skin on skin contact electrifying their bodies. His hands worked up past Connor's wrists until their fingers joined and their hands closed together. Connor pulled up and pushed down harder with his hips in show of deep desire for him. His cock safely deep inside Christian, his hips began moving slowly up and down providing enough momentum to begin fucking him. Taking his time and languishing at the closeness between them, their kissing continued with hands clasped together.

Sex had never felt so incredible and Christian was trying to control his body from over reacting. Such sexual intensity like this had always alluded him, it was plain to see that this was not an act of getting off. A connection existed and his body knew it, his head knew it and his heart was palpitating from the sheer pleasure and force between them. Connor picked up a little more speed and thrust in his hips, kissing Christian with more passion that was surprising himself. It felt right, there was no question that his nerd friend had his completely stolen his heart. Every movement caused a chain reaction between them, weather it was their fingers clasping tighter, his arse pushing up or Connor's hips grinding his cock. Every action evolved in to a meaning and stronger bond. He felt the tingle in his balls, fizzling away at first yet building with each passing second and intensifying. He knew he was about to reach his orgasm and yet he desperately needed to give Christian his seed, he had to sow his seed of love for him. The subtle changes in his body was felt by Christian, their tongues fighting each other as they locked in to a deeper kiss. His fingers stretched then closed in clasping Christian's hands tighter. His hips pushed down and his body seemed to heave forward. With a mouth full of Connor's tongue he moaned pushing his arse up gratefully receiving his orgasm. Finally they broke from their kiss and Connor breathed and panted, his hips still moving in a slowly massaging way. Their bodies in tune began to relax at the same time, fingers unclasping and Connor moved his arm under Christian's chest rolling him on his side. He let out a giggle still attached to Connor's cock. His hand moved down and cupped Christian's balls and cock, snuggled up in this position they both soon found that a tranquil sleep for once took hold of them.

Sitting across the table his hand glided over the signature and he signed the last will and testament document, leaving his estate and money in the hands of this strange man. Hardly able to comprehend why he was even doing this. Scribbling out a letter laying out of the terms and his reasons he put the pen down and sealed both in an envelope. Standing up he handed the envelope to the strange man who would post it on his behalf. He turned and walked out of the mansion, along the drive to the small country road that he crossed over. The darkness surrounding him with only the noise of the stream rushing past below where he stood. Across the stream he smiled at the charismatic muscular guy who had come in to his life that day. His hand beckoning him over, silently he took a step falling down the bank and hitting his head on a rock and landing face down in the water. Marcin stood there watching for several minutes then walked down the road posting the letter having successfully completed his master’s wishes.

At some point during the night they had managed to separate themselves and Christian woke up facing Connor. As much as he wanted to be happy at this situation, seeing him only served to remind them of the difficulties laying ahead and he fucking with Jacob. He was still unsure of Connor's true feelings towards him even though sex last night took on a whole new meaning. Tomas knocked on the door and Christian walked naked over to the door and unlocking it.

"Morning" Tomas said standing at the door smiling and taking a good look at Christian's body.
Christian blushed opening the door fully "Morning, come in" he said.
Connor rolled over "Morning" he mumbled rubbing his eyes.
Tomas looked at Connor then grinned looking at Christian "Morning" he said.
Connor looked at the time "We have flights booked at 11am" Tomas said.
"Where are we going again?" Connor asked sitting up getting lost with all the plans.
"Svalbard" Christian said, "What about us?" he asked looking at Tomas.
"We cannot get enough seats to Svalbard so Christian and I will overnight in Oslo" Tomas explained.
Connor finished getting dressed "Make sure you have the FindMe application active on your phone" he said.
Christian nodded "Yes of course I will. You will as well won't you?" he asked Tomas who nodded.
"Will you be safe in Oslo?" Connor asked walking over to Tomas.
"Yes, mostly daylight there" Tomas replied, "More people around and staying near the airport".
"Doesn't matter, he will be able to find me not matter where I am" Christian said then stopped, "He has marked me, that is why I feel different" he said.
"That is why I must stay with you Christian" Tomas said putting his arm around his shoulder.
"So the rest of us are flying to Oslo and transit to the Svalbard flight?" Connor asked and Tomas nodded.
"They are here" Ivan said.

They walked with them to the car and the serious, worried looks going on between Evan, Ivan and Tomas was enough to frighten Connor, Christian and Jacob. Every one of them knew they were heading in to unknown territory over the next few days. 

Within four hours they arrived in Oslo and said a quick good bye before Tomas and Christian went to the airport hotel to wait for the early flight. Oslo would only have a few hours of real darkness. They checked in to their hotel then took a train in to the city to do some exploring, during the day they talked and walked clearly enjoying each other’s company.

The flight banked low over the partly snow covered landscape before coming in to land at Svalbard. Even for summer it was cold being so far north and desolate, very few buildings and a handful of shops. Relief could be seen on Evan and Ivan's face that they had made it here without any encounters. At last they had arrived in the land of perpetual daylight meaning no fear of Gregor Kovalek for a few months. Connor stood there quite amazed at how everything seemed so organised, a safe house already set up in preparation for their arrival and a car to take them there.

Evan walked over to Connor "Well we made it Connor, you okay?" he asked.
Connor nodded "Who is paying for all of this?" he asked looking at Evan, "The church?".
"No" Evan replied quickly, "The church doesn't have this sort of money" he added with a laugh.
Connor looked at him more intently "Probably better you don't ask questions" Evan added.
"Oh no. Wait one minute" Connor said holding his arms, "I am involved so...".
"You think you have the right to know?" Evan asked cutting him off and walking to the car.

He stood there watching Evan as the anger rose in his body, he was getting annoyed at not being told everything that was going on. But the annoyance built so quickly that anger took over him, shouting demanding to be told. Surfacing from deep in his soul he had a flash back of standing in front of Gregor and he went silent and stood still.

Evan turned wondering why he had stopped "Evan, I know my birth name. Gregor told me" Connor said.
Evan walked back over to him looking at him and waiting for him to say it "I am Maksim Berkhoff" Connor added.
"You are the son of Maksim and Maria Berkhoff" Evan said looking relieved that he understood.
"And all of this?" Connor asked waving his hand around in a general gesture.
Evan nodded "Berkhoff family put money aside for they knew the time would come" he replied.
Connor opened the door to the car "Berkhoff's were they rich then?" he asked.
"Kovalek and Berkhoff families were two of the most powerful families in Romania" Evan said.
Connor nodded "The money put aside two hundred years ago is quite substantial today" Evan added.

Connor got in the car and Evan followed him whilst Ivan and Jacob took the front seats and pulled away from the small airport. Christian's feet ached having done so much walking and was glad to be back in the safety of the hotel. In fact even Tomas showed relief when they closed the locked the door to their room.

"I thought you were supposed to be brave with all this" Christian remarked standing by the window.
Tomas watching TV looked over at him "Reality is different when faced with it" he replied.
Christian walked over kneeling on the bed in front of him "So you were born to do this?" he asked.
Tomas chuckled "No, I was sent to church because of my sexual persuasion. To change me back".
"Didn't work then?" Christian asked smiling for the first time that day.
"Clearly not" Tomas replied, "It was there that I met Ivan who was in this religious set".
Christian nodded "Vampire slayers, stake through the heart. Is that what this religious thing is?".
Tomas sat up laughing "Not really, you can't kill a vampire that easy" he said.
"So I gather" Christian replied touching Tomas's muscular arm, "Is that how you got so fit?".
Tomas watched his hand "No" he said then looked up at Christian, "Do you like it?" he asked.
Christian removed his hand "Sorry" he said softly, "Ever since... Well my body craves things".
"What does it crave Christian?" Tomas asked touching his leg and moving it slowly upwards.
He moaned softly rolling his head back "The power of a man inside me" he said in an erotic tone.

Christian sighed like his body had found a new level of sexual interest, the hairs on the back of his neck stood up with the tingling he felt from Tomas's touch. Tomas reached up and took his crucifix off then his t-shirt exposing his ripped body coated in a fine dusting of dark hair befitting his Romanian dark looks. Christian looked at it, raising his hand and letting his fingers explore the magnificent physique of this man. Briefly he questioned if this was wrong, but Tomas was the one who seemed to be bringing forward the desire in his body. His powerful arms gently coaxed him forward, Christian removed his t-shirt and straddled across his lap until they were face to face. He couldn't help but moan and sigh at the sensual way his arms surrounded his body holding him firmly yet weirdly so loving. Moving his head closer and stealing a kiss from Tomas, he responded by kissing Christian's top lip, then his bottom lip before kissing him properly on the mouth. The both moaned softly feeling enjoying each other, any thought of his feelings towards Connor melted away. Maybe this was the man he was meant to be with.

Tomas kissed his top lip again and spoke softly "I am going to fuck you Christian".
Christian had a slight smile on his mouth "Are you?" he whispered rubbing their foreheads together.
"Yes" Tomas replied kissing him again and using a little more tongue teasing Christian.

Before Christian could say anything more Tomas began kissing using more and more tongue, he reacted openly kissing for longer and longer. All the time they were removing each other’s clothes until they were naked locked together. Tomas picked him up spinning around until he laid him on the bed, his head resting on the pillows, Christian without knowing it he was making little sounds of delight. The kissing began to take a more sensual and erotic intensity. His hands now caressed Tomas everywhere they could reach, his cock wanting to burst showering his excitement. He tried to gain some composure but his attempt was futile leaking pre-cum like a dripping tap. Their eyes both wide open looking at each other as they kissed, yearning and desire was evident in the depth of their gaze. His hand finally getting hold of the prize causing him to moan again partly in surprise feeling that Tomas was not small where it mattered as well. Tomas responded by letting go and kneeling up pulling Christian's head towards his cock. His tongue flickered over the head partly protruding out of the foreskin like it was teasing him to try it. His warm lips felt amazing as they kissed his cock, the pre-cum coating his lips and Christian licked them tasting Tomas's sex. His mouth quickly moved in for more sucking at the head of this thick masculine cock. Opening his mouth he tried to get deeper down only managing halfway before hitting his gag reflex. Moving his head away he looked at the exquisitely crafted eight inch cock briefly before Tomas leaned down and kissed him, forcing him on to his back again he slipped between his legs that rose and clasped around his waist. His cock already in position and he began applying pressure against Christian's hole, his desire and lust for Tomas showed no resistance as finally he felt the immense surge of his hole opening as he penetrated his body slowly. Christian moaned and kissed him with more passion than ever, as the slow tender thrusts delivered more and more of his cock. Tomas looked down smiling and shaking his head slowly in a moment of disbelief that this was happening. He leaned down and kissed Christian harder and gyrated his hips several time as inch by inch he slipped fully inside. The deep steady pumping rhythm causing his body to shudder with each delivery, each time his kissed Tomas harder moaning in to his mouth and wrapping his arms tightly around his muscular back. On and on it went as the sweat appeared on both their bodies. Tomas kneeled up bringing Christian with him, straddled of embedded on his cock. Christian grabbed around his neck moaning wildly now he was impaled so deeply it was bringing a whole new life experience for him. His hips continued moving fucking Christian in this position, their faces drenched in sweat. Their mouths open panting inches from each other allowing them to kiss in between. Tomas felt the urge rising in his body and he fell forward ramping up the speed and trying to get deeper inside. His legs danced around Tomas's waist unable to stay still in excitement noticing the change in the way Tomas was now fucking him. Tomas kissed Christian on the mouth then his body pushed forward hard feeling his semen pulsating up his shaft and entering Christian's body. He tightened his legs around Tomas as he simultaneously began shooting his cum in some erotic wriggling. A momentarily lapse to breath before Tomas came back kissing him furiously then collapsing on top penetrating as deep as he could, steam after stream of his cum released in to him.

He held Christian tight as they continued to kiss, he was not finished with Christian yet. He continued fucking drenched in their pool of sweat, their mouths still devouring each other. A sexual desire replaced by love making as the two of them found their attraction growing. Christian moaned again in pleasure as Tomas began to pick up the momentum. Locked in their own sexual world holding and kissing each other until his body pushed forward and his cock locked in shooting another load in to him. His weight collapsing on top of Christian which made him moan even more erotically holding Tomas on top of him as he recovered from his second orgasm. There were no words they could speak, both felt exhilarated. Tomas rolled on his side still lodged deep inside Christian who wrapped his legs securely around his body. They kissed slowly and tenderly for several hours, managing a few more rounds of love making before getting a few hours’ sleep.

Awake Christian lay in his arms without a care in the world, his fingers softly dancing through the light coating dark hair on Tomas's muscular chest. Smiling to himself at how he, the nerdy guy, had bagged this stud who was very talented in the sex department.

Christian giggled feeling Tomas's slip a finger in his hole "You awake?" he asked softly.
Tomas moved his head and kissed him "I am now" he said smiling, "We better get up".
"Yeah" Christian replied rolling on to his stomach and leaning over kissing him.

Tomas wrapped his arms around him pulling him on top telling him they had time for one more. Christian giggled and opened his eyes wide feeling his arse opening as Tomas slipped his cock inside. He pushed Christian up until he was sat upright on his cock, he looked up Christian and told him to do the work. 

Later that morning their flight crossed part of the island as it began the final approach. Ivan had driven down the hillside to the small airport to pick them up.

"Does anybody actually live here?" Christian asked turning to Tomas as the plane slowed down.
Tomas smiled "Yes, not many people though" he replied, "It has 24 hours of sun this time of year".
Christian nodded looking out the window "At least we will be safe" he said as the doors opened.

Quickly disembarking and through the airport they saw Ivan waiting for them by the exit doors. Christian sat in the back whilst Tomas and Ivan caught up as they drove up the hill to the large two storey house that stood alone along the dirt track. Connor was at the door having watched the car drive from the airport along the road and turning off on to the track. If there was one good thing about this place was the views, it allowed him to see everything going on below. The house was made of red timbers on the outside impregnated with garlic oil, inside it was pretty large with a large family room and several bedrooms upstairs. Too many the house looked quirky as all the bedrooms were at the front facing the sun during the days of perpetual daylight. Evan and Ivan shared a bedroom whilst everyone else had their own private bedroom with black out shutters on the inside of the windows. Tomas and Christian went to get settled in their rooms whilst Evan prepared lunch with Connor.

Connor turned to Evan "Should we go find the Ulvan's?" he asked.
"Not yet" Evan replied smiling, "Ivan will go in to the village and ask their whereabouts".
Connor stopped "You mean you don't know where they live?" he asked sounding surprised.
"No" Evan replied, "They live off grid" he added holding back to revealing too much.
"I want to help" Connor replied looking anxious.
"We have a few months of safety here Connor, until the end of August" Evan said.
"I thought it was September" Christian said appearing in the family room hearing them.
"August is when the sun will start to dip below the horizon, not quite darkness" Evan replied.
Connor looked at him "Then what?" he asked, "Head south?".
"There is nowhere south that has perpetual daylight where we could live" Evan explained.
"What do I do about my parents?" Connor suddenly asked, "I mean when I can see them?".
Evan stopping chopping tomatoes "It is too dangerous for you to go, we could bring them here".
"They are never going to believe all this" Connor replied looking concerned.
Evan smiled and carried on chopping "I think they would" he said.
"I could go see them if you want, when I go and see mine" Christian offered.
Connor nodded "I miss home, miss my village and James" he said looking unhappy.
Evan looked at him "James your boyfriend then?" he asked curiously.
Connor laughed "James is straight" he said getting lost in thought, "He is like a brother to me".
"Dam sexy though" Christian said grinning away.

Over lunch it became clear that Jacob was fairing a lot better and seemed to be back to himself and happy to be in their company. Having made a brief appearance at his family home before they left explaining that he had got involved in helping Connor with his research and hence why he was going abroad with him. It was needed to ensure that no suspicions was aroused in the village of Vladeni, although in the town of Brasov a search was now underway for Aria who had been missing several days. The Brasov police were also focusing their attention on the Vadimov mansion investigating the French tourists disappearance after the anonymous tip off landed at their doorstep. 

It didn't go unnoticed by Christian that Jacob was beginning to flirt with Tomas whilst trying to remain close to Connor. It was beginning to irritate Christian as Connor seemed to be quite taken in by Jacob, he did wonder if it was guilt on Connor's behalf and feeling responsible for his predicament. Or was Connor physically more attracted to Jacob and why hadn't Jacob shown this sort of interest in him? Christian needed to get out so after lunch he put on a coat and headed to the door before being stopped by Tomas who grabbed his coat and walked with him. He was about to protest but Tomas was having none of it. Evan and Ivan had set off down to the village to enquire about the Ulvan's leaving Jacob and Connor alone in the house. The first half an hour of their walk was in relative silence but Tomas was not fooled by Christian and knew something was eating away at him.

Christian looked out over the view "Beautiful place" Tomas remarked putting his arm around him.
"There is nothing here" Christian remarked finally speaking.
Tomas kissed him on the head "Are you going to tell me what is bugging you?" he asked.
Christian relinquished resting his head on his shoulder "Jacob, flirting with you and Connor".
"Really?" Tomas asked oblivious to what went on over lunch, "Are you jealous then?".
Christian shrugged "I don't know" he replied.
Tomas smiled "You love Connor don't you?" he now asked putting him on the spot.
"I don't know" Christian replied sounding confused, "I like you and the sex was amazing".
"Christian, you can't have both of us so which one are you jealous about?" Tomas enquired.
Christian lifted his head up looking at him "I didn't think we were talking about making choices".
Tomas smiled and they continued walking "Evan took a fancy to you" he said taking his hand.
"Yeah I know. But would Ivan mind?" Christian asked purely out of curiosity.
Tomas shook his head "Sex is sex" he said, "They have been together a while and date openly".
"Silly to make any commitments until this is over" Christian said putting his head straight.
"There is a chance that this may never be over" Tomas informed him, "Kovalek has waited this long".
Christian stopped and looked at him "Enough about him" he said as they naturally moved in to a kiss.

They returned back to the house late afternoon just as Evan and Ivan got back from the small village confirming he had the address of the Ulvan's that was about thirty minutes away and they would need to take a snowmobile to get there. Evan decided that Connor and himself should go to meet them, he was about to explain the reason for his decision and left it at that. The following morning they picked up the snowmobile and drove high up in the hills to the north of the island until they had to switch over to the snowmobile. It was only a ten minute ride but long enough for the cold air to penetrate them both. Evan pointed to the house hidden amongst a clump of large snow covered rocks. Evan turned the engine off and they walked the last fifty meters to the house and knocked on the door. 

Ingrid opened the door and looked at them "Who are you?" she asked.
Connor and Evan took their goggles and hat off "I am Evan and this is Connor" Evan replied.
Ingrid was staring at Connor "Johan kom hit" she shouted then stared at Connor again.

Johan appeared in the entrance hall and Connor looked at him as the colour drained from his face, he looked at Ingrid and could see a resemblance in her mouth formation that echoed his. He looked again at Johan who now stood there with a tear forming at the corner of his eye that trickled slowly down his cheek before checking his emotions and putting them aside for the moment.

Johan stepped forward "Show me the mark?" he demanded straight away as Ingrid stepped back.
Connor nodded and took his boot and sock off lifting his foot "Mirror" Johan said to Ingrid.
Ingrid held a mirror up and Johan check for their reflections "Come in" Johan said.
Stepping inside Ingrid closed the door and they both stared at Connor "Connor Barton?" Johan asked.
He nodded "How do you know that?" Connor asked looking at them both and it finally clicked and he now felt sick.
Connor looked at her "Maria Berkhoff?" he asked then looked at Johan, "Maksim Berkhoff?".
"That is correct" Johan replied.
Connor shook his head "No" he said, "No" he said again then ran out of the house unsure what to make of meeting his birth parents.
Evan noticed that Connor was in shock "I am sorry for bringing him here like this" Evan said.
Johan looked at Evan "Are you from Vladeni?" he asked.
"Yes" Evan replied, "My mother is Grazie Borsch" he added with Johan and Ingrid nodding.
"Then Gregor knows of his existence if you have been sent here" Johan said.
Evan nodded "Yes. I think Connor needs some time to process this" he told them.
"He didn't know about us?" Ingrid asked.
"No" Evan replied, "Please understand this has all happened so quickly took us all by surprise".
Johan paced around the room "But why was he not told?" he asked looking anxious.
"We have all been face to face with him and he possessed Connor's body" Evan told them.
Johan stopped and nodded "If he knows too much then Kovalek will know" he stated.
"Yes" Evan replied, "It would appear they have some strong bond, Connor does not know that yet".
Ingrid looked at Johan "Maksim, you know what you must do now" she said and he nodded.

Evan watched as Johan stood and disappeared in to a different room and then could be heard talking on a phone. Ingrid returned from the kitchen with a tray of tea and four cups as Connor came back inside apologising that he needed to clear his head and think. Ingrid invited him to sit down yet he looked at her like he wasn't sure what to make of anything.

Ingrid smiled unable to take her eyes off him "Sorry if I don't come running to you" Connor said.
"I would never expect you to" Ingrid replied, "It is overwhelming though to finally see and talk to you".
"What do you mean?" Connor asked thanking her for the tea and she stood retrieving a book.
She passed the book to him "I came to your village every year to take a picture of you" Ingrid said.
Connor browsed through the book then looked up "Why did you never say anything to me?" he asked.
"To keep us all safe" Ingrid replied, "I had to remain distant even though it broke my heart".
Connor pushed the book back "Three sons and each one we had to protect" Ingrid said sadly.
"Are they all still alive? Do you have pictures of them as well?" Connor asked.
"No pictures" Ingrid replied, "You were the one that mattered according to his family legend".
Connor looked at her "You really are my birth parents?" he asked and she nodded.
"When this is over, perhaps we could get to know each other?" Ingrid asked looking at him.
"I guess" Connor replied unsure, "I love my adopted parents, to me they are my family" he added.
"Of course they are and you should never forget that" Ingrid said assuring him.
Johan returned and nodded to Ingrid discreetly "How long are you staying?" Johan asked.
"A few months to stay out of harm’s way" Evan replied.
"Sensible decision" Johan said, "And are you in the safe house?" he asked.
"Yes" Connor responded, "But who owns it?" he asked.
Johan and Ingrid looked at each other than Connor "It belongs to you" Johan replied.
Ingrid stopped Johan from saying more "When the time is right we will explain everything" she said.
Johan nodded "I think that the pretence is over now, you can call us Maksim and Maria" he said.
"Yes" Maria agreed, "No more hiding at last" she added sounding relieved.
"I don't understand. How does it belong to me?" Connor asked going back to what he wanted to know.
"Not now Maksim, sorry Connor" Maksim said, "There is a lot to discuss in the days coming".
Connor looked at all three of them "Okay. So what happens now?" he asked.
"Go back to your safe house and we will be in touch" Maksim replied.

With contact made Connor stood at the door ready to leave, his emotions had been turned upside down having come face to face with his real parents. It certainly added an unexpected twist but he know understood why Grazie had insisted on sending them here. Again Connor apologised to Maria and Maksim asking them to be patient with him as this was unexpected. He hugged and kissed them both then left with Evan walking back to the snowmobile.

Evan put his goggles on "I know this is a shock Connor but bear with them" Evan said.
"I wish you would have told me" Connor replied, "My birth parents" he said shaking his head.
"It will be alright Connor" Evan said trying be assuring to him.
Connor put his goggles on "Easy for you to say now I have two big things hanging over me".
Evan smiled "My grandmother told me that here lies the answer to end this" he now said.
Connor watched him climb on the snowmobile "When this is over will you just disappear?" he asked.
Evan glanced at him "That is up to you. But I think we will be friends after this. No one else will believe you about the vampire" he replied.

For some reason Connor actually felt okay and he took a last look at the house as Evan started the snowmobile up and they pulled away. All during the trip back to the safe house he could see clearly how much like his birth father he looked, it wasn't so much the Berkhoff genes but more Kovalek genes that seemed to be very strong being inherited down through the years.

Maria turned to Maksim "Well?" she asked wondering what the outcome of his phone call was.
Maksim nodded "They are contacting them but there is no guarantee" he replied.
Maria watched the snowmobile heading out of view "I only hope they know" she said.

Maksim kissed her on the cheek and she closed the door with optimism, hoping that finally the family would at last be together, a unit, a force that could defeat their dark shadow.

• Like 4