Chasing Daylight

losolent

Part 7 - The English Village

He looked around the grand study of the Chalfont Weir mansion waiting for the solicitor to finish going through the details of the will line by line. Finally he handed over the keys and deeds to the mansion and grounds.

"The body will be released tomorrow, you will be making the funeral arrangements?" Bodrick asked.
Marcin nodded "Partly, could I ask you to help with them?" he asked.
"Yes of course" Bodrick replied, "Gerald has a family plot in the Chalfont Fortis church yard".
"That is fine then" Marcin confirmed, "I won't be attending as I have to go overseas". 
Bodrick looked up at him "I see. Whom shall I invite?" he asked.
Marcin smiled "It is a village, the villagers will all turn up even if not invited" he replied.

Marcin had identified the perfect location for where his master could rest peacefully during the day. The builders would be arriving tomorrow to start repairing the crumbling boundary walls then he would be heading back to Romania to move Gregor here. As of yet he was unsure what Gregor had planned but he was assuming it was start chipping away at the pure blood's family and friends. Marcin already knew that any Kovalek or Berkhoff descendants had to be removed and picked off individually and so far they had remained very well hidden, as to why that was the case he had no idea but assumed it was Gregor's way.

For a summer day it was quite fascinating for Jacob who sat outside the safe house on the porch in the middle of a blizzard that had appeared out of nowhere. He was finding it hard being around Tomas knowing he was going away, despite nothing going on between them he had fallen head over heels in love with the man. He wasn’t sure how or why it happened, all the stolen glances and admiring him had left Jacob in a bit of a mess since he seemed more interested in Christian. The last couple of days had been pretty quiet and calm, Connor had been out walking for hours on his own each day. Evan and he had not spoken much about their visit to the Ulvan's, only that they would be in touch. Evan was leaving it down to Connor to tell Jacob and Christian about them since it was more of a personal matter. Tomas had his bag packed and arrangements made for their four day trip to England, apart from accompanying Christian to his parents they would also be heading Chalfont Fortis to stay with Connor's parents in the coach house. Connor had spoken to his parents explaining that Tomas and Christian would fill them in more of what was happening, his father though was quick to pick up that it had something to do with the book. Connor told his father that is no myth and he was part of it and to read a specific book held in the university that his history professor had. Christian was relieved to be going home, at least he would be able to get some clothes from his flat, see his parents before they went to Connor's village. The blizzard cleared as quickly as it arrived and Christian stood by the door waiting for Tomas as Connor came back from his walk. It wasn't only the snow that was cold as Christian watched him walking closer, Connor had never felt more distant from him and he wondered if his new intimate friendship with Jacob was the reason behind it.

"Are you all set?" Connor asked approaching Christian in an awkward manner.
"I think so" Christian replied looking apprehensive, "I can't help myself now with no protection".
Connor felt the guilt again "You will be fine Christian, just stay close to Tomas" he said.
Christian nodded and smiled "Whoever thought that a 19 year old would be hiding from a vampire".
Connor laughed "We all are" he said thankful Christian was smiling, "I err..." he began saying before Tomas appeared.
Tomas patted Christian on the shoulder "Right shall we get going?" he asked looking at him.
Christian nodded "Take care of him Tomas" Connor said as Jacob walked in.
Tomas grinned at Christian "Don't worry we will be back in four days" he assured them.

Jacob came over to say good bye along with Evan, Ivan drove them down the hill to the airport for their flight to Bergen then on to London. Evan was pretty astute and picked up the weird vibe from Jacob, he put his arm around his shoulder telling him Tomas would be back in a few days. Jacob could not bring himself to look at Evan and just nodded. Their journey to Christian's home in Oxford was pretty quick and very uneventful, his parents were pleased to see him asking all about his research trip. In his head he had played over and over what to tell them, he played it down and stayed for dinner with Tomas. Unlike Connor, Christian was independent and had a room in the university dorm which meant him departing would not be seen as different. Although that night they stayed at his parents, then by morning they left with Tomas driving the rental car towards Chalfont Fortis.

Seeing the signs Christian looked at him "Not far to go now" he said.
"Do you know his parents and friend James?" Tomas asked turning off the main road.
"I have seen a photo of his parents. You know his father is a famous historian" Christian told him.
Tomas nodded "I heard he was in historical circles" he said, "What about James?".
Christian shrugged "I know what he looks like but not really spoken much to him" he replied.

They drove along the country roads and entered the village early afternoon approaching the church where the bridge crossed the stream. Christian noticed a large congregation in the graveyard all dressed in black and he spotted Connor's father amongst the gathering. He told Tomas to stop the car pointing out Connor's father and what must be his mother. They parked the car at the front of the church and got out, they walked slowly towards the gate, the closer they got the more Christian began feeling his body fighting and resisting stepping foot inside the church yard walls, it was pulling him back.

"I can't" Christian suddenly said looking frightened, "My body knows not to stand on sacred ground".
Tomas put his arm around him "Then we wait here" he said assuring him walking back to the car.
"Nothing can protect me then" Christian said looking at him with a worried look, "It is worse than I thought".

Tomas comforted him until he settled down and the congregation began dispersing, Christian caught sight of James leaving with his parents. As they waited by the car Edward looked over at the two strangers and nodded to his wife steering her over towards them.

"Tomas, Christian?" Edward asked and they nodded, "Edward and my wife Jane" he said.
"Pleased to meet you" Tomas said shaking hands with them followed by Christian.
"You are reading history with Connor" Edward said shaking his hand.
Christian nodded "Yes, we started working on this assignment together" he replied.
Edward nodded "Some assignment that has turned out to be" he said looking at them both.
"Apologies if we are interrupting your day" Tomas said looking over at the graveyard.
Edward nodded "Not here, follow us back to the manor house" he told them.

They followed their car across the bridge then down the country lane until they reached Fortis Manor. Christian looked at Tomas and joked that it looked even creepier than Vadimov mansion making Tomas chuckle. Exiting the car they followed on and noticed Edward looking in the glass of the door before inviting them in.

"You checked didn't you?" Christian said entering behind Tomas as Edward closed the door.
Edward smiled "Very observant of you. Yes I did, had to make sure you are who we are expecting".
"Come in to the kitchen" Jane said taking her hat off, "I will make us some tea".
Christian bravely pushed in front of Tomas "How much do you know?" he asked.
Edward nodded and went to the library returning with the book placing it on the table "The book" he said.
Tomas opened it and nodded "Evan's ancestors prophecy" he said to Christian looking at him.
"Books like this don't appear on your doorstep for no reason" Edward said sitting down, "That much I know".
"Have you known all along?" Christian asked going in to research mode.
"No, I mean it took a few years until we figured it was to do with Connor's real parents" Edward replied.
Christian looked at them both "But you believe this is no fairy tale?" he asked.
They both nodded "Historian's keep an open mind, any kind of tale has some truth" Edward replied.
Jane poured tea and sat down with them "But strange things have happened here" she said.

Edward nodded and Christian was about to fire another question before Tomas put a hand on his shoulder letting Edward speak "A few days ago Gerald Smythe fell from the bank in to the stream, he banged his head and drowned in the shallow water, that is who was buried just now. He owned the Chalfont Weir estate up the road. What is strange is he never goes out a night, he is sort of a recluse and lived a solitude life. The man was nice and always chatted to Connor and James when they played in the stream by the bridge, but very much enjoyed his own company. That said he always attended church and talked to every one. What is so alarming is that he went out late at night and fell in to the stream, I mean he knows this area better than anyone. Literally the day after his death I found out that his estate and fortune had been left to some long lost relative. What is most fascinating is that I did ancestral research with Gerald a year or so back and I know there are no relatives living. Gerald was the last of the Smythe family".

"So who is this so called relative?" Tomas asked looking at them both.
"No one knows. He arrived back today and seen with builders inspecting the boundary walls" Jane said.
"He seems to be more reclusive than Gerald was. Moved in very quickly as well" Edward informed them.
Edward sat there looking at Tomas "How much danger is Connor in?" he asked tapping the book.
Tomas looked at him "He is the pure blood that Kovalek seeks" he told them both.
"Then we must destroy him" Jane responded, "And those around him?" she now asked.
"I think you know" Tomas replied, "Kovalek will target them. For now we say no more, that way you stay safe".
Edward nodded fully understanding what Tomas was saying "Then no more talk of it" he said.
"Communicate by text messaging from now" Tomas added, "You know technology is beyond Kovalek".
Both parents nodded "We do need to see James, Connor's friend" Tomas said.
"He is coming over later, we spoke with him at the service" Jane said, "Is he safe?" she asked.
“I don’t think any of us are” Christian replied straight away.
Jane looked at Christian "Have you seen him Christian?" she asked, "Did he attack you?".
Christian nodded "He visited us and I saw him in the street looking up at me. He wants to destroy me" he replied.
Tomas looked at him waiting for more "The last time I don't want to talk about if you don't mind" Christian added.

Tomas slipped a hand under the table and squeezed his leg gently, then he began reeling off the message on to Connor's parents, it was simple and direct telling them to read up on how to protect themselves and he was fine. When James came by he was surprised to see Christian and was completely confused by what he was being told to do and to wear a crucifix at all times that Tomas handed over to him. 

"Where is Connor now, is he in danger?" James asked looking around the table.
"At the moment he is fine, I cannot tell you where he is" Tomas said.
James looked at him "I want to help" he said with a defiant look.
"James. Keep yourself safe and do not talk about him to anyone who asks" Christian said.
James nodded "There is little you can do at the moment. You must keep yourself safe" Tomas told him.
Edward stood up "The coach house has been made up for you both to stay the night" he said.

The guests left and Connor's parents went back to the book reading up on Tomas's suggestion. The coach house stood at the bottom of the drive to the manor house and was comfortable for them. It had been a long day and they were both tired and needed some sleep now darkness had fallen. James walked back home to his parents forgetting all about the crucifix and still trying to fathom out everything that he had found out that day.

Residing above the garage the coach house had everything they needed for the night. Tomas opening the bedroom window to let some fresh air in hoping it would cool the room down in the height of the summer evening that was warm and humid. By late evening Tomas was fast asleep but Christian woke up itching all over his body. He could hear a van of some description moving along the country lanes, he went over to the window and peered out at the distant Chalfont Weir estate house and the headlights turning out of the driveway. The itching in his body stopped and he watched the headlight heading over the bridge and out of the village. Christian jumped feeling the arms of Tomas wrap around him, he giggled as Tomas kissed the back of his neck slowly turning him around until their lips met. His kiss was instant taking Christian over and his body rose off the ground, wrapping his legs and arms around the muscular body as he kissed him deeply. He felt safe in those arms carrying him over to the bed and gently lowering him down on to his back. Christian moaned lovingly as Tomas began kissing him all over his body, his senses getting heightened and a craving taking over from each kiss. Slowly he began working back up his abdomen, taking his time then sucking on each nipple in turn. Every movement made had Christian moan louder and his body responded heaving up as his anticipation and excitement grew. The warmth of the air in the coach house and the heat in his body causing him to sweat filling the air with his scent that flowed out of the open window.

His tongue ran up his chin then quickly sank in to his mouth in a long lingering kiss that seemed to go on for ever. Tomas lay between his legs and using his feet he caressed those muscular hairy legs. Slowly Tomas move one leg, then the other until he had Christian in position ready to penetrate and make love to. Tomas enjoyed sex and making love to Christian yet he felt it was not complete, hidden in his thoughts for some reason was Jacob. Staring down at Christian he slipped the head of his cock inside. Christian moaned and stared up with open eyes, his hands roaming over Tomas's back and lifting his head he kissed him before falling back feeling more of him entering in to his body. The subtle yet engaging way he penetrated up to his balls had Christian gripping on to him for life, his body craving the sex knowing how amazingly Tomas performed. Melding together as one, they kissed and his arms wrapped around Christian holding him close. His body shunting forward then back over Christian as he made love, over and over in a slow dance of sexual indulgence for them both. They had formed such a close bond through a mutual friendship and sex. Their bodies wet with sweat as the love making continued in a slow pace for nearly an hour, scared to let go of each other and only they mattered right now. Christian's scent concentrating in to water vapour and rising out through the open window filling the air around the coach house and wafting away on the warm night breeze.

Tomas kissed his top lip making a low rising moan deep in his chest, his orgasm was beginning to surface. He looked down and kissed him hard moaning again and this time in to Christian's mouth. His arms tightened around Christian's beautiful body and neck holding him so close. Christian's cock trapped between their sweaty bodies began pulsing as soon as he felt Tomas reaching his sexual peak, he grabbed him around the neck pulling him closer as Tomas's climaxed, grunting loudly his body shunted up quickly and holding still. All movement stopped and Christian softly moaned feeling the rampant pulsing in his arse from Tomas ejaculating inside him, the odd jolt coming from Tomas's hips with his orgasm receding. Lifting his head he kissed Christian lovingly and staying locked in this position for several more minutes enjoying the feel of each other.

Marcin stood in the entrance hall dimming the lights to a more tolerable level. He looked up at the staircase where Gregor stood before walking down and stretching his neck from the long sleep and journey to England by road.

"The village?" Gregor asked walking down the last few steps.
"Pretty and very English, not much in the way of non religious persons" Marcin replied.
Gregor nodded "I feel a late night stroll" he said looking around the place then walking towards the doors.
"The walls will be completed in a few days time" Marcin advised stepping outside with him.
Gregor nodded then sniffed deeply and looked at Marcin "Master what have you picked up?" he asked.
Gregor smirked "The one you marked is close by, did you not know?" he replied.
"No master, I have not seen anyone around here" Marcin said looking perplexed.
"Yes he is definitely here" Gregor said sniffing deeply again then smirking, "Be ready" he added
Marcin bowed his head "Excellent work Marcin, yet again you please me" Gregor said.
"Thank you master" Marcin said bowing his head, "The protectors are also in place at Vadimov".
"Good. Tomorrow we need to find someone to meet my needs" Gregor advised him.
"Of course master, I will do some research" Marcin said bowing his head again watching Gregor leave.

Gliding down the long drive in the humid night air the village appeared peaceful and pleasant he thought as he got to the country lane. He sniffed turning right and walking towards the bridge. He stopped again sniffing deeply then looked down the lane, if his sense of smell was not deceiving him then the marked one was very close by now. His dark dense mist rapidly appeared and he disappeared out of sight moving rapidly down the country lane.

Christian sat up having just got to sleep, his skin itching again and his body was still wet from their sex. He was wondering if he was dreaming as a shiver ran up his spine then a yearning hit his body drawing him over to the window, moving quietly so as not to disturb Tomas. He eyes focusing out in to the darkness darting left to right at the ground below the coach house. He could see the leaves on the tree moving quite elegantly in the warm night breeze. Christian felt a presence and looked over his shoulder at Tomas who was still sleeping, he looked back out of the window unsure what he was looking for. His body itched again and the yearning grew ever stronger, he was scared yet he knew Kovalek was very close. Unable to pull himself away from the window he stared long and hard in both directions long the lane that run past the coach house gates. A chill ran up his body and his eyes made contact, standing there looking up at him was Gregor Kovalek. Desperately he wanted to cry out and alert Tomas but he was unable to break away from those icy blue eyes that now had him locked in, his thoughts clouding over quickly that confused him until he saw clearly. Christian blinked and silently walked over to the stairs moving down them towards the door, his hand reached up unlocking then opening it he stepped outside. The warm air sucked in to the coach house flowing up the stairs causing Tomas to stir. He walked the few meters to the gates bare foot and naked. Gregor waited by the gate his eyes fixed on Christian, he knew that that the marked one had no way of escaping him now, Christian opened the gate stepping out of safety and the few steps until he stood face to face him. A powerful force driving him forward his head full of Kovalek’s thoughts that crushed his own burying them deep, Christian smiled and stepped closer kissing him on the mouth. Gregor fought his urge to just bite him and instead he responded slowly at first kissing him back. Christian's hands reached up resting around his neck. Gregor began to get excited, he could feel the love in this body for the pure blood and that he was now at his mercy. The words he spoke to the pure blood that night that he would take Christian first appeared to be coming true. At last he would know what it really felt like that night when he invaded Connor's head whilst they copulated, for he now had a desire to copulate with him.

Gregor locked Christian in his arms wrapping them around the young man, he whimpered slightly feeling the coldness entering his back then spreading through his body. Gregor locked him in the kiss and began lowering him down on to the hard surface of the road. Christian felt body yearning again and heaved upwards wanting to feel the warmth but he was met with the icy chill that soothed his body relaxing him. Gregor kissed him deeply, his tongue tasting the young lad and the mark left in him by Marcin. Pulling his hefty cock out he lowered himself, Christian's legs rose around his waist as the tip of his cock met the warmth of his hole. Gregor raised his head at the strangest of sensations now running through his very sensitive body, his hips moved and the hole gave a little allowing him to enter his body. His cock now surrounded by warmth initiating their mating, quickly it turned cold numbing any pain that Christian might have felt. Pushing again it hit warmth then cold. Christian moaned softly pulling Gregor back down to kiss him, the stark coldness numbing any pain in his already cooling relaxed body. Readily he accepted him with his back held up by Gregor's arms, his cock gliding through impaling the young man on his nine inches of hard chilling cock. His hips began slowly undulating in waves. Gregor surprised by natural and exciting this felt, something he had not experienced for over a hundred years. The sexual feeling flowing between their bodies almost causing him to lose control of Christian, he stopped kissing him to look in his eyes but the young lad was so deeply in his control and responding to his sex. Gregor licked his lips as the intense surges of his sexual beast woke realising he was enjoying this greatly, in that flash of a moment he decided that Christian was way too valuable to destroy tonight. Instead he would keep him alive to be like him and be at his side. His thoughts returned to the matter at hand as he kissed and bit his lip drawing a little blood that he lapped up. The purity of the young man’s blood coursed through his body and he shuddered reaching orgasm and ejaculating his dark seed deep inside him. His roar from the orgasm filled the night air. The concentrated blood plasma in his semen began infiltrating rapidly in to Christian's blood stream, multiplying at speed. Already Gregor could smell his mark rising from Christian's body, looking down at the young lad watching the body and waiting for the reaction and sign that his plasma had reached the young lads heart.

Tomas woke hearing the strange noise then felt the warm air and the door clanking against its hinges from the warm breeze. He woke and sat up looking around then panicked noticing Christian was gone, jumping out of bed and running over to the window seeing a tangling of bodies in the road. The dark coat and legs that were held up almost made him feel sick, he knew that Kovalek was inseminating Christian with his seed. Grabbing his bag getting the holy water and crucifix out he ran down the stairs.

Christian screwed his eyes up feeling burning sensation spreading rapidly through his lower body to one side and rising upwards. He could feel his heart beginning to pound in his chest, he whimpered almost silently from the agony like he was being stabbed by sharp needles. His body shook and he began sweating profusely, the feeling now spread through every part of his body with his mutating blood being pumped out from his heard, the pure strain of Gregor's DNA reaching every blood vessel, destroying his own DNA. His body tensed then relaxed again and Gregor smiled stroking the side of his face. Slowly he was beginning to recover some control of his body and thoughts again.

Gregor kissed him tenderly on the mouth "You will serve by my side, be one like me" he said seductively.
Christian blinked looking up at him "What have you done to me?" he asked softly.
Gregor smiled down at him "My blood is inside you now. You will never be free of me now".

Tears trickled down the side of his face, he knew he didn't want this and he couldn't figure out how to fight it, his mental capacity was still blocked preventing him from resisting. This time it felt different as though he was not in his head messing with him, instead it was total control bringing them together. Gregor smiled and kissed his lower lip, his chin, under his chin. Christian moaning in pleasure as he kissed moving around and nudging his neck over to one side exposing the point where his carotid artery ran. His canine fangs quickly extended and with brutal efficiency he bit down. Christian gasped, his eyes opened wide and his body arched up going tense for a split second before it relaxed again in some floating erotic state. He knew this was bad yet he could not stop it from happening. The blood flowed easily and he sucked almost purring in delight as his body became nourished. The blood was so good and pure that he wanted to keep going, but he refrained and only took enough to keep him going and to keep the young man alive. Removing his fangs he licked the spot sealing the artery up but leaving two distinct vampire marks. Gregor smiled at how wonderfully pure the blood was and he could taste his own blood that now dominated the body, it was making him feel even stronger. With Christian's blood nourishing his body he smiled down ready to curse him to the darkness. He got to his knees kneeling over Christian and made a cut with his fingernail across the palm of his hand drawing blood, he wouldn't have long before it healed itself and all needed now was Christian to take his blood in its purest form. 

Tomas came tearing out shouting at Gregor who held Christian's mouth open. Gregor looked at Tomas and squeezed his palm forming a drop of blood and staring in to Christian's eyes. In his head he could hear Tomas's voice, yet he was powerless again as he stared in to those icy blue eyes with a desperate need to be with Gregor. 

Tomas panicked and threw the crucifix he was carrying at Gregor. It hit Gregor on the back putting him off just enough, the drop of blood landing on Christian's chin. His back burned and he stood up facing Tomas with menacing look realising the man coming to him was a protector from Romania and potentially dangerous. Tomas still half asleep didn't think of the consequences, he needed to stop Christian taking any blood. Gregor smirked opening his arms and he barraged fast towards Tomas taking him by surprise, he managed to smear his cursed blood across the protector’s lips as their bodies crashed together. Tomas spun around disorientated then found himself standing their staring in to the icy blue eyes. Tomas felt the full power of his gaze twisting the thoughts in his head as his body was now pulled forward uncontrollably. Unable to take his eyes off from their fixation on Gregor's he fell in to his arms that closed around him swiftly spinning him over on to his back landing on the road. With eye contact finally broken Tomas tried to reach for his crucifix but Gregor grabbed his arms holding them with one hand. Extending his fangs his jabbed the palm of his free hand then held it over Tomas's mouth. He closed his eyes to stop himself looking at him, his lips tightly closed as drops of blood landed on them, he could taste blood already seeping in to his mouth. He fought to keep his eyes closed for if he opened them he knew Gregor could get in his head then curse him to darkness.

Gregor sat across Tomas pinning him down, he began freaking out hearing Gregor beginning to recite a curse above him "Bad blood of Christ be gone. The protector sins, drops of cursed blood now pass your lips. Your body to repel, thou shalt no longer bear his protection and be marked".

Tomas pushed and heaved with all his might trying to push Gregor off, tasting yet even more blood passing his lips in to his mouth. No matter how much he tried not to swallow the blood trickled down in to his throat. Gregor stood laughing then turned his head as Edward came down the path holding the bible and cross aloft. He couldn't risk taking Christian now as the man got closer and closer and he could feel the heat radiating from the combined strength of the two religious artefacts beginning to affect him. Gregor launched himself towards Edward at speed. His hands went up holding his coat tail open as the dark swirls of mist filled the air and he disappeared. A rush of wind and dust blew Edward off his feet before a weird silence now hit the air around him, he stood and looked at Christian who lay still, Tomas writhing in pain holding his stomach as the effects of the blood and curse began to take hold of his body expelling his protection. Struggling to remove the crucifix around his neck as the pain grew in intensity inside his body. Edward ran over to help Tomas, he had no idea what he was doing and noticed that Tomas was struggling to get the crucifix away. Edward grabbed the chain and abruptly ripped it from Tomas's neck. He checked Tomas and he didn't appear to be showing any wounds so he went over to check on Christian. He had spats of blood on his chin and a bite mark on his neck, he was breathing and what looked like sleeping with a hint of a smile on his face. Tomas cried out in agony hunched up in a ball as the pain seared through his body, his muscles cramping and spasms jolting in his body. Suddenly Tomas went quiet and sat up then called over to Edward telling him to take Christian inside. He picked up a limp Christian then helped Tomas to his feet who again was letting out agonising cries and bending over as they stumbled up to the manor house. Jane came running out and took over helping Tomas and inside the safety of the manor house.

Edward looked over to Jane "Kovalek is here in Chalfont Weir" he said looking worried.
She nodded "He has come for Connor?" she asked in a hushed tone.
Tomas sat up breathing hard "Yes, this place is not safe for you both" he said then cried out.
"What can I do to help this?" Jane asked rushing over to Tomas.
He cried out again "Noth... Nothing" he managed to say, "Blood... On Christian's chin wipe it away".

Jane nodded understanding what he was saying and the urgency in his voice, she grabbed a cloth and went over to Christian wiping the blood off his chin and the drop on his cheek. Tomas bent over again going silent clenching his stomach and falling to his knees, he stayed in that position for several minutes before he straightened up looking ghostly white and dazed.

"What happened?" Edward asked kneeling down in front of him.
"He cursed me" Tomas replied through agonising breaths, "I will be alright" he said.
Connor's parents looked at each other "What did the book say?" Jane asked her husband.
Edward shook his head "There is no mention of curses of redactions for them" he replied.
Tomas cried in agony again then looked at Edward "He was about to take Christian" he said.
"Is he going to be alright?" Jane asked looking at Christian.
Tomas nodded "It takes time for the bite effect in his body to wear off" he replied standing up.
"And you?" Jane asked, "Are you going to be alright Tomas?" she sounded scared looking at him.
"I took his blood. My protection is gone" Tomas said breathing hard, "Once it is done I will be fine".

Tomas was now in the same position as Christian with no protection from Gregor. In effect he was now marked making them both easy targets for Gregor. It was a few hours before the curse and blood in Tomas had eased from gaining control of his body. His focus was now Christian and explaining to Connor's parents he would need to take Christian and himself off to Svalbard first thing in the morning. If not then Kovalek would return night after night until he succeeded. Christian opened his eyes and moaned trying to sit upright. He looked at the worried look on Tomas's and Connor's parents faces.

"What happened?" Christian asked looking bewildered, "I feel so tired... So tired" he said.
"Rest Christian" Tomas said easing him back down on the bed, "In the morning we leave".
Christian felt his neck and the indentations "He got me didn't he?" he asked beginning to remember.
Tomas nodded "I am so sorry Christian, I failed to keep you safe" he said visibly upset.
Christian stroked his arm "It was not you" he said looking up at him, "He controls me".
"I still failed Christian" Tomas said looking at him, "What do you mean controls you?" he asked.

Christian gazed at him looking deathly white as his eyes closed and fell in to a deep sleep. Edward came over and picked him up and carried him to Connor's bedroom assuring Tomas he would be safe there. The pains in Tomas's body had now stopped, inside he was now having the strangest feeling that resonated to what Christian said after they rescued him. He followed Edward and laid on the bed next to him. His one job in life to protect and he felt like he had failed, how Kovalek over powered him with such ease and strength was mind boggling. Edward and Jane left them alone to get some sleep, they were both in shock at what had happened and sleep did not come easy for anyone in the manor except Christian. Edward was finding the whole thing surreal having seen a vampire in real life. Not even he could have imagined coming face to face with one despite lecturing about them years ago.

In the early hours of the morning he watched the weird light in the sky lost in his own thoughts and unable to sleep. Connor got out of bed unable to sleep with worry since they had not heard from Tomas or Christian, opening the blackout shutters the dull light hitting him at this ridiculous time of 2am. He dressed and walked downstairs deciding to get some fresh air when he walked outside spotting Jacob sat there staring at the sky.

"Can't sleep either?" Connor asked catching Jacob by surprise.
"No" Jacob replied looking at him sitting next to him, "It is so weird how it never gets dark".
Connor chuckled "Yeah, kind of breaks what is normal for us, but here it is normal" he said.
Jacob nodded "Worried about them?" he asked glancing at Connor.
"A bit but I am sure they are okay" Connor replied as Jacob held his hand.
"Thank you for rescuing me" Jacob said kissing his hand, "I still can't remember much about it".
Connor looked at him "How will things be normal after all of this?" Jacob asked.
"No idea" Connor replied, "It will either end well or go horribly wrong" he said then laughed.

Jacob glanced at him laughing then kissed him on the cheek. Connor looked at him momentarily then pulled him in kissing him frantically and hauling Jacob to his feet. Jacob grabbed his cock rubbing it and they stumbled back inside and moved quickly upstairs to Connor's bedroom. Clothes flew in the air, heated passion exuded all around them as they fell on to the bed locking their arms around each other. Jacob pulled away and turned around looking at Connor over his shoulder wriggling his arse and grinning. Connor rubbing his foreskin back growled shuffling up the bed, spitting at his hole then pushing his cock deep inside Jacob who cried loudly in to the pillow yet still pushing his arse back wanting more. Grabbing his hips and holding Jacob steady he began delivery long deep thrusts using the entire length of his cock from tip to base, over and over he did this and more and more Jacob pushed back every time he went balls deep. Connor grabbed him around the waist pulling him up until Jacob was sat astride on his cock, they kissed passionately for several minutes as Connor ground his cock in to him. His fingers playing with Jacob's nipples until his arms circled around his body holding him down firmly on his cock. A pure erotic smile appeared on Jacob's mouth as he felt the subtle movement of Connor's cock deep inside. His hips began moving slowly at first then gradually picked up speed, kissing between changes in tempo whilst Jacob played with his cock. He moaned feeling the tempo enter a steady rapid pace and Connor began to breathe erratically. Just those changes were enough to bring Jacob to orgasm, his head rolled back resting against Connor's neck. Shooting his load his arse pushed back harder and Connor responded going faster and faster until he peaked. His arms tightened their hold on Jacob and his hips thrusted up hard releasing days of back up seed in to Jacob. He waited until he felt Connor relax and he kissed him passionately holding his head close and feeling the warmth of their bodies together. Connor pulled Jacob back until he was sat impaled on his cock, both sighing happily.

Connor moved his cock out and fell on to his back pulling Jacob with him "I needed that" he said.
Jacob chuckled "Certainly seemed like it" he said playing with Connor's nipples.
Connor smiled kissing him on the head "Is there something between you and Christian?" Jacob asked.
"We are in the same lecture at university and did this research together" Connor replied.
Jacob leaned up looking at him "That is how we have all ended up in this mess!" he remarked.
"It was never supposed to be anything like this" Connor replied staring up at the ceiling.
Jacob licked Connor's right nipple "I think you should talk to Christian, he likes you a lot".
"Maybe" Connor said without commitment, "How about you sit on this and sort it out again?" he asked.
"Happy to" Jacob replied climbing on top, "But talk to him Connor, don't lose what you could have".

Connor smiled and moaned feeling Jacob's arse surrounding his cock, looking at Jacob only served to confirm that he was not in love with Jacob just yet. Maybe he was right and his heart’s desire does lie with Christian, but he couldn't deny that Jacob was ruling his heart right now though the pleasure he was providing.

Tomas woke up and saw Christian sitting on the side of the bed looking out of the window at the changing colours of daylight and the sun rising over the hills. He sat up and put a hand on Christian's shoulder, he turned to look at Tomas with his face now etched in worry and fear. Silently Tomas slid over the bed and wrapped Christian in his arms holding him tight.

“Why me?” Christian asked looking frightened more than ever, “Why is he picking on me?”.
Tomas squeezed him in comfort “I think he knows of your hidden desire for Connor” he replied.
Christian nodded “You mean by getting to me he will get to Connor” he now asked.
Tomas nodded "I failed you last night" he said unable to hide his emotions in his voice.
Christian stared out the window "He knows I am weak" he said after a pause, "I want me to join him".
Tomas hugged him "I won't let it happen Christian" he said feeling him breaking down in his arms.
Christian shook his head "I don't know how stop this from happening" he said wiping his eyes.
"We will fight him off whatever it takes" Tomas said trying to reassure him.
"It is no good" Christian said, "He has this control over my body, and he knew I was here".
Edward knocked on the door "Guys Jane has done breakfast if you want to come down" he said.
Christian turned and nodded "Thank you Edward" he said.

After breakfast they set off for the airport with Edward and Jane refusing to lease Chalfont Fortis telling them they would be okay and someone needed to keep an eye on the Chalfont Weir estate if that is where they suspect Kovalek was residing. On the flight to Oslo Christian remained very quiet and subdued, he constantly pulled his jumper up to cover the bite mark on his neck. Tomas kept looking at him, he had a very loving fondness for Christian that kept drawing them to sex. Right now he needed to keep his head clear and focus on getting the job done.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Part 8 - The Chalfont Weir Estate

The plane began the final descent in to Svalbard and Christian took hold of Tomas's hand like a scared child that was thankful of him being there. Even from the airport terminal as Ivan watched them disembarking the plane he could tell something was not right. Aside from them returning a day earlier than expected he saw that Christian looked terrified trying to hold it together. Christian walked out behind Tomas who Ivan kissed on the cheek. Ivan took it by the look he got from Tomas not to ask any questions for the moment. The short drive up to the safe house was very quiet and Ivan noticed that Christian was keeping his jumper up around his neck, it was enough for him to guess that they had come across Kovalek. As soon as the car stopped outside the house Christian jumped out and ran inside up to his bedroom.

"Out with it" Ivan said getting out of the car, "What happened?" he asked.
Tomas shut the door and looked at him "Kovalek is in England, in Connor's village" he replied.
"He knows then" Ivan said shaking his head, "He must have read it from Connor that night".
"Read what?" Connor asked walking up to them from his afternoon walk and looking at them both.
Ivan looked at Tomas then at Connor "He has moved to your village in England" he said.
"My parents!" Connor suddenly exclaimed panicking at the news.
"They are fine Connor" Tomas assured him, "Although your father has seen him".
Ivan walked around to Tomas "Where is your crucifix?" he asked fearing what he was about to say.
Tomas lowered his eyes "We need to discuss with Evan here, things are moving way too quickly" he said.
"Did Christian come back with you?" Connor asked looking around.
"Yes, he has already gone inside" Tomas said avoiding eye contact.
Connor nodded looking up at the rooms "I feel like we are drifting apart" he said softly.
"You were never together" Ivan said looking at him, "That is the problem with you both".
Tomas remained quiet and Connor walked over to him "Have you and he you know?" he asked.
"Yes" Tomas replied, "I am not going to lie to you Connor, we have had sex several times".
Connor looked Tomas up and down "Now I am really jealous that Christian bedded you".
Tomas grabbed hold of Connor's arm "Don't be, he has only you in his heart" he said quietly.
Connor laughed at the stupid remark "I am a little taken with Jacob" he replied.
Ivan scoffed and they both looked at him "What?" he asked, "God can't you see Jacob fancies Tomas".

For a moment they all laughed enjoying a happy moment that rarely seemed to happen now. They agreed to meet up before dinner to discuss everything that went on during their trip to England.

James ran across the fields heading back towards the village after his run in the countryside, his route taking around what was crumbling wall to the north of the estate. The repaired walls catching his attention as he began turning to run along the east side, his eyes glimpsing a fit young man walking along inspecting the east wall. He looked up and made eye contact with James who promptly tripped tumbling over. Marcin came running to his rescue.

"Are you alright?" Marcin asked helping him to his feet.
James nodded "I think so" he replied standing up, "Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going".
"Did I surprise you being here?" Marcin asked and James nodded.
"Have you just moved in to the estate?" James asked brushing the dirt off him.
"Well the owner has" Marcin replied smiling at him, "I am Marcin the estate manager".
"Nice to meet you Marcin. I am James, from the village" James replied shaking his hand.
Marcin noticed the blood on his knee "Come to the house and let me patch your knee up".
James looked down "It is only a graze" he replied smiling, "You doing a lot of work?" he asked.
"Yes" Marcin nodded, "Boundary walls first then the inside, it needs updating badly" he replied.
"All my life I have lived here and never once been inside the gates" James remarked casually.
"He was a very private man" Marcin said walking with James down to the country lane.
James laughed softly "That he was. Friendly mind you, always chatted to Connor and I in the stream".
"Connor?" Marcin questioned as an off the cuff remark, "Your brother?".
"No. We grew up together, best friends so... Yeah he is sort of like a brother" James replied.
Marcin nodded "Ah friendship, one of life’s most valuable things to have and cherish" he said.
James smiled "Yeah, Connor is my closest friend" he said, "Just wish he was here now".
Marcin played it cool "Did he move away then?" he asked.
"No, he is travelling, went to Romania for research..." James said before stopping.

He had suddenly remembered the words from this Tomas bloke who was with Christian, that he should not divulge anything about Connor to anyone who shows interest. Marcin was quick enough to pick up on his blatant hesitancy and changed the subject to avoid arousing any further suspicion.

"It is the most charming little village here" Marcin now said.
"Have you met many of the villagers yet?" James asked.
"No, unfortunately only the builders" Marcin replied, "Still unpacking boxes, going to take me days".
James stopped and looked through the gates and house "You know he died rather mysteriously".
"Is that so?" Marcin responded hiding his grin, "Is any death really normal though?" he asked.
"Never looked at it that way I guess" James replied still staring at the estate house.
"If you are free tomorrow help me with unpacking boxes" Marcin said laughing, "I will give you a tour".
James smiled looking at him "Really?" he exclaimed, "I would get a tour of the estate house?".
Marcin nodded "Well I need to start getting to know people and you would be a good place to start".
James laughed and shook his hand "Okay yes, I have nothing on tomorrow without Connor here" he replied.
"Excellent, you may even get to meet the owner if he arrives, you will like him" Marcin told him.

James checked his knee one last time and jogged along the lane down to the bridge crossing the stream by the church. His new friend invited him to the estate at 2pm, he was pretty excited since he was going to be the first person apart from the doctor to ever go inside the estate house. Marcin smiled and got the black limousine out of the garage and gave it another polish. He would be driving Gregor out to a larger town later that evening to source a victim.

Evan looked at Ivan and Tomas, he was unsure if Jacob should be involved in their conversation. Tomas arguing that he might as well be since they were all in this together now. Evan wanted to get to the point and find out what actually happened so relented and they walked back inside where Connor and Jacob were sat chatting on the sofa. Evan looked at Tomas and nodded for him to go and get Christian from his room.

"What is going on?" Connor asked looking at them.
"Come and sit at the table the six of us need to talk" Evan said as Christian finally appeared.
Evan walked over to him and held his hand "Are you alright Christian?" he asked quietly.
Christian nodded "Yes, I feel really embarrassed about the whole thing though" he said nervously.
Evan looked him in the eye "Don't be. It is what we are dealing with, albeit unexpectantly" he said.

Christian sat around the table opposite Connor who was staring at him and his constant pulling up of his sweater to hide the marks on his neck. Tomas began talking about the trip seeing Christian's parents then going to Chalfont Fortis and meeting Connor's parents and James at the funeral of Gerald Smythe. So far nothing out of the ordinary until it was explained about the old man's demise and estate being left to an unknown person. Right up until the point where they went to bed but leaving out the raunchy stuff. 

"So my parents are okay?" Connor asked and Tomas nodded, "What about James?" he now asked.
"Well I got the impression he was less convinced around the whole thing" Tomas replied.
Connor nodded slowly "I will call him tomorrow, make sure he understands" he said.
"Good" Evan said then looking at Christian, "Are you ready to tell us what happened?" he asked.
Christian had a worried anxious look on his face and nodded "You want it all?" he responded.
Evan nodded "We need to understand Christian. Close your eyes, breathe deeply then start".

Christian nodded and sat up glancing at Connor briefly before closing his eyes and breathing deep, with his eyes closed he could strangely see blood in his vision pumping around veins with incredible speed. Slowly be began to "I was in bed asleep with Tomas next to me. I woke as my body began itching, it began driving me mad and I got out of bed walking over to the window. I felt someone or something was close. I remember looking along the road outside the coach house, my body itched furiously and I saw him standing in the road staring up at me. The icy blues eyes stared at me and I don't know what happened. I remember having no fear of him. My body felt amazing, made me feel good and that I was wanted, I had no fight or resistance even though I knew it was all wrong. I gasped then felt a whole new sensuality speeding through my body. I made him feel good and strong. He wants me to take his blood". His voiced trailed off and he opened his eyes with tears streaming down his cheeks and pulling his neck of his jumper down to reveal the bite marks.

Everyone else was sat there looking at him quietly stunned except for Tomas who knew what had happened, and Connor who was looking down at the table with a feeling this was all his doing and responsibility. Christian had never felt this vulnerable as he did right now, it was hard to see that Connor couldn't even look at him right now. 

Christian wiped his eyes "He is in my body. He knows he owns me, and wants me".
"How do you know this?" Connor asked finally looking up at him.
"He was about to force Christian to drink his blood" Tomas replied.
"So then he isn't a vampire yet?" Jacob asked looking around the table.
"His blood is in Christian and Kovalek will seek him to complete the task" Evan told them.
Christian looked at Evan "Takes Kovalek's blood" Tomas added looking at Evan, "He knows".
Evan nodded "Unfortunately our encounter resulted in me losing my protection" Tomas told them.
Connor looked down the table at Tomas "He attacked you?" he asked anxiously.
"Yes" Tomas replied, "He cursed out my protection ingesting his blood".

Christian couldn't take any more and he got to his feet running out of the house sobbing. Evan held out his hand to stop Tomas going after him whilst Connor sat there wiping his eyes. Evan walked outside and found Christian standing at the edge of the hill with his arms folded across his stomach.

"Want to talk?" Evan asked, "Walk with me Christian" he said not waiting for him to answer.
Christian followed him along the path getting distressed "Stop" he said standing still.
Evan turned "When he comes near me I have no control over my actions" Christian said softly.
"I fear he has marked you to join him" Evan said holding his hand, "He has never taken another".
Christian looked curiously at him "What about that Marcin guy?" he asked.
"He is cursed with eternal life to server but he is not a vampire like Kovalek is" Evan replied.
"So why me then?" Christian asked seeking to uncover the truth.
Evan squeezed his hand "I think your closeness to Connor has marked you out" he replied.
Christian nodded "Getting me means he can get Connor to offer his blood?" he asked.
"Yes" Evan said, "But it is James I am concerned about, if Kovalek knows he may go for you both".

Christian stood there unable to speak any further and fear was clearly in his eyes. He held out his hand and Evan stepped forward taking it. They were silent for several minutes until he let go and instantly pulled Christian close hugging him hard. Evan had seen the whole episode through Christian's eyes, the face of Gregor looking down at him as he was fixed staring up in to his eyes yearning and opening himself for Gregor to take. It was worse than Evan feared, Christian was completely under Kovalek's control, he was embedded deep in his head that it only surfaced when they were close.

Connor came walking up the path looking nervous, this afternoon had brought clarity to his head. He was scared of getting too involved since he had no idea how the future was going to really play out or if he would survive. Strange how nerd guy had suddenly become the only thing he really could think about and rely on, the subtle existence of a naughty sexy nerd had made such an impact that he now understood what heart’s desire was all about. The danger they were both facing was very real, but then who else could he talk to about this and not be judged as being mental and deranged.

Evan turned and saw Connor approaching "Stay here and talk to Connor" he said hugging him.
"Why?" Christian asked resting his head on his shoulder, "He couldn't even look at me inside".
"Remember the prophecy, parts of it are fixed, you cannot change it" Evan said letting go.
Christian watched as he walked away passing Connor "Christian" Connor said softly.

He stopped a few meters away looking at him, they stood on the edge of the hill overlooking the tiny village, mountains and sea as a chilling breeze blew through them both. Connor walked up to Christian and took him in his arms, snow flurries began floating around them as they stood on the headland overlooking the the small town.

"This is a right fine mess you have got me in" Christian said afraid to look at him.
Connor nodded "I know now, you are what the prophecy spoke of. My one heart’s desire".
Christian stared at him then shook his head "I am going to die Connor" he replied.
He looked confusingly at Christian "What do you mean?" he asked.
"My body knows Kovalek will take me. I will have no reflection" Christian replied.
"Christian we will not let this happen" Connor expressed trying to assure him.
Christian smiled "It is too late, he has won, my body is his" he said.
"Do you love me?" Connor suddenly asked looking him in the eye.
“There is no point for me loving anyone” Christian replied, “I cannot see any future with you”.
"If you do why have never told me?" Connor asked.
"Easier not to" Christian replied, "But you never showed any such affection to me".
"It doesn't just grow over night" Connor responded, "But I see now that you and I...".
"Stop!" Christian interrupted him, "This" he said pointing between them, "I can't deal with now".

Christian turned abruptly and walked off leaving Connor standing there watching him hurry away. He was now unsure why Christian was scared to commit to his feelings. A sharp cold wind blew against his face that served as a reminder of Kovalek, he realised that Christian must be worried that if he really was to die and showed his affection, Connor would be left hurt and probably do the one thing he shouldn't to be with him.

The black limousine pulled out of the Chalfont Weir estate, the blackened windows hiding the passenger in the rear seat. The only light from the headlights and moon that shone brightly as they drove to the nearest town. Slowly the limousine drove around until Marcin spotted a group of young lads going in an out of a club, they all looked in high spirits, laughing and joking, some holding hands.

"Park round the corner" Gregor told Marcin who nodded, "I need to feed Marcin".
"Of course master" Marcin replied turning off in to a back street and parking up.
"Stay by the car with the door open" Gregor informed him and Marcin nodded.

By the time he opened by the passenger door Gregor had already disappeared and he could smell his master passing by in a soft breeze that headed down to the corner of the road. In his current state entering the club was easy as he wafted past the doorman when the door was opened. Slipping in to a discreet hidden area the dark mist appeared and Gregor emerged in to the club. Fitting in as he was broadly their age and wearing black trousers and jumper. Walking around and smelling the air that was full of tainted blood, he was having to get close to each young man to detect the state of their blood. After a few minutes he began to pick up on guys who were drinking water from plastic bottles, he moved in focusing on those. Slowly and in no rush he was homing in on a group of three lads, standing there taking in the air he could sense clean blood in two of them. Gregor was not short of attention as guys would walk past him and smile indicating their interest in him. 

Finlay smiled at the handsome tall guy who looked immaculate and well kept, he couldn't stop looking at the weird colouring of his bright blue eyes in the dim light of the club. Gregor turned his head and looked at Finlay then smiled and turned away again, initiating the contact it was now just a waiting game to see if the young lad would take the bait. Finlay chuckled averting his eyes from the sexy man but Kirk, one of his friends standing by him noticed and looked over his shoulder at Gregor. His instant thought was the man looked arrogant and self-absorbed. Finlay was generally a timid guy standing only five feet seven inches, at 23 years old he was plain looking with a medium build, brown hair and eyes. He was very clean cut and friendly in nature. Kirk on the other hand was a complete opposite, he was 26 years old, five feet nine inches with a slim build, strawberry blond hair and brown eyes. Kirk was more streetwise and often getting in to fights and had a police record for aggravated assault, some would say he was entirely the opposite of what a gay man should be. At this time of night they generally drank water until the early hours when they would splash out paying for a beer or two before going home. Their other friend Eric had slipped off with another guy leaving the two of them alone.

"You fancy shagging with him?" Kirk asked looking at Finlay.
Finlay smiled and glanced over at the man "Wouldn't mind, he is very striking. His eyes, I mean wow".
Kirk smirked "Looks a bit of a knob if you ask me" he said taking a gulp of water.
Finlay laughed "So you wouldn't fancy a threesome with him then?" he asked.
Kirk shrugged "If I get to fuck you I wouldn't mind" he replied glancing at him.
"Might let you" Finlay said leaving it open.

He was close enough to pick up on their conversation with his excellent hearing ability. Careful not to make too much eye contact he passed in front of them and smiled at Finlay before heading towards the private booths at the back of the club. They both watched him being approached by several men who he turned down.

Finlay looked at Kirk who nodded "His clothes look like he has money" he said.
"No Kirk!" Finlay said holding his arm, "No trouble please".
"Listen if he has money then we see what we can get out of it" Kirk responded casually.

Finlay rolled his eyes and followed Kirk who had started walking over to the private booths in a cocky manner. He looked at the young man and smirked nodding his head getting in to the booth as Finlay slowly followed on and stood pretending to be looking around. Gregor watch the cock guy sitting there tapping his water bottle and staring at him until he indicate for him to come and sit down. Gregor slid in to the booth sniffing silently and sensing the clean blood and smiling, the other guy then slid in sandwiching Gregor between them. Gregor sniffed in his direction and smiled, two in one night he thought.

"What's your name?" Kirk asked.
Gregor looked at him "Gregor" he replied in his velvet tone.
"I'm Kirk and this is Finlay" Kirk responded, "So what do you want to do?" he asked straight up.
Gregor sized him up for a second "Explain what you mean?" he replied slightly confused.
Kirk smirked "You want a threesome with us?" he asked, "Sex with both of us?" he added.
"I see" Gregor responded, "And what do I get in return?" he asked holding the trump card.
Finlay chuckled "A night with us if you have a place to go" Kirk replied confidently.
"Well I don't live around here" Gregor replied, "I live in Chalfont Fortis".
"Ah country bumpkin" Kirk said laughing as Gregor stared in to his eyes in silence.
Kirk nodded "We will meet you in your car in the side street in ten minutes" he said.
Gregor smiled breaking eye contact "Please go easy, I have never had a threesome" he said.
Kirk blinked "No worries, we will go easy at first" he replied smirking.
"What did I miss?" Finlay suddenly asked and Gregor turned staring in to his eyes and he nodded.

Finlay stepped out of the booth to allow Gregor to leave and within seconds they lost sight of him as he disappeared. Waiting for the door to open Gregor wafted out back towards the limousine and appearing once safely inside where he waited. 

Kirk tapped Finlay and they stood "Are you sure about this?" Finlay asked always being cautious.
"Yes, he seems alright. Hopefully we hit the jackpot with this one" Kirk replied.
"Please Kirk, no stealing from him. Let’s just have a nice evening of sex" Finlay pleaded.

They walked to the door and outside in the warm night air then turning in to the deserted side street. They saw a limousine parked up with the headlights on and a driver standing by the passenger door. Kirk looked at Finlay and laughed mumbling they had hit the jackpot tonight. Marcin looked down the street hearing Gregor confirm this was the two young men, he nodded his head in their direction as they approached.

"Gentlemen, if you please" Marcin said nodding his head again for them to get in.
They both got in and the door closed "Kirk, Finlay" Gregor said acknowledging them.
"So what gives?" Kirk asked looking around, "You rich or what?".
Gregor smiled as the limousine pulled away "You don't mind coming to my country estate?" he asked.
The lads looked at each other smiling then Kirk shuffled up close to Gregor "Big estate?" he asked.
"Plenty of room to hideaway for peace and solitude, which is what I like" Gregor replied.
Kirk nodded "I know of the estate from school" he said placing a hand on Gregor's leg.
Gregor laughed removing his hand "Plenty of time for that when we are in private" he said.

Kirk failed to notice how cold his hand was in comparison to his. Happily the three chatted away for the drive, Kirk clearly more interested in Gregor's wealth. The limousine came to a stop and they exited outside the front of the estate mansion. Kirk looked up at the sprawling building completely gob smacked at the size of the place then glancing at Finlay who had joined him by his side, the both smiled waiting for Gregor who arrived with Marcin who was opening the doors for them.

Stepping inside Gregor turned to Marcin "Place some cordial in the master room" he said.
"At one master" Marcin replied bowing his head.
Finlay turned looking curiously at Gregor "Why does he call you master?" he asked.
Initially caught off guard Gregor smiled "In my country that is customary address" he replied.
Finlay turned around on the spot "Can we have a tour?" he asked looking at Gregor.
"Yes of course" Gregor responded taking them on a quick tour of the downstairs grand rooms.

Making their way up the ornate staircase to the first floor they walked down a long dimly lit corridor to the large double doors in to the master room. Gregor inviting them in and to make themselves comfortable. Kirk was first to strip and jump on to the bed that was generously large enough for four people to sleep in comfortably. Finlay stripped and joined Kirk on the bed as Gregor watched quietly amused, he was finding Finlay to be quite extraordinary compared to Kirk. Gregor now took his clothes off and climbed on the bed only to be attacked by both lads as they began kissing and touching him all over his body. Quickly Kirk turned his focus on Finlay and slipped up behind him whilst he was kissing Gregor, spitting in to his hand and smearing over his cock and Finlay's arse. Finlay felt the strange coldness from Gregor's touch, it was not uncomfortable, and instead it had a sublime sensual sensation to it that washed through his body. Kirk moved his seven inch rock hard cock in to position and slowly prised Finlay open slipping inside. Finlay rolled his head back feeling Kirk's arms going around his waist holding him as he began fucking. Gregor kissing Finlay moved one hand on to Kirk's shoulder, he initially looked up at him feeling the chill hitting his shoulder only to find the icy blue eyes staring at him and his thoughts turning in to erotic wild ones. Gregor broke from kissing Finlay and leaned over and began kissing Kirk who moaned wildly feeling an even more erotic state rising in his body. His hips began moving rapidly as he pounded Finlay hard and deep desperate to deposit his cum in his friend. Finlay moaned softly unaware of how hard he was being fucked, he felt so wonderful between these two bodies. Gregor returned to kissing Finlay who he arousing in many ways he had never felt before, he could feel Kirk's body changing under his touch and the blood pumping faster around his body as began reaching orgasm. Finlay sweated profusely from the attack behind, he was loving it and didn't want it to stop. The sweat from Kirk squishing against Finlay's back as he held him close. Kirk cried out a loud noise and thrusted his hips forward getting deeper in to Finlay as he finally felt the rush in his body and his cock firing his seed deep inside. He held still for a few moments before he gently undulated his hips kissing Finlay on his shoulder and neck catching his breath. Finally pulling out he let go of Finlay and fell on to his back moaning in delight. 

Finlay giggled looking over his shoulder at Kirk who was spent and looked completely exhausted staring up at nothing with smile on his face. He turned back to face Gregor kissing him again and feeling his body lifting up until he was laid down on his back. Gregor loomed over him and pulled his legs up around his waist. Finlay looked at his large beautiful cock that looked bigger than it was from this position. He looked up at Gregor's body and run his hand along his chest and over the dark hair, he certainly was one very incredibly stunning man he thought as Gregor leaned down to kiss him again. Finlay raised his hands grabbing Gregor's hips at the sudden intrusion but the pain just seemed to melt away. He was lost in the kiss, the strange coldness that had the most erotic feel. Gregor pushed in deep and slowly he began fucking him in a gentle way, glancing occasionally over at Kirk was watching with interest and occasionally running his hand over Gregor and kissing him. Gregor smiled telling Kirk he would experience something new with him. The words arousing Kirk who now laid there stroking his cock watching Gregor fucking Finlay. It seemed to go on for ages and Kirk was getting bored waiting until Gregor winked at him then pushed up roaring in delight. His body shook and thrusted forward planting his dark seed in to him then pulling out quickly after the last drop inseminated him. He had to be quick before his body reacted, reaching over for the cordial he chuckled holding it over Finlay's mouth.

"Here you need a drink, you have perspired so much" Gregor said lovingly.
Finlay sat up taking the glass and downing the drink "Wow that is nice" he said.
"You have some for me?" Kirk asked as Finlay laid back down tasting bitterness.
Gregor laughed "When I have copulated with you then you get rewarded" he replied jokingly.
Kirk laughed “Copulated” he said rolling over on to his stomach, "Come and get me then!" he added teasingly.
Gregor slid over climbing on top of Kirk "Are you ready for me then?" he asked kissing his neck.
"Yeah!" Kirk responded, "Just go easy, you have quite a big cock!" he remarked.

Gregor laughed and took his time allowing his cock to rest between Kirk's arse cheeks, all the time he watched Finlay whose mouth was open and his chest heaving up. Gregor smiled knowing that Marcin must have put a strong cordial by the bed. His body began going in to spasms, he could feel the burning pain like needles stabbing inside as his blood mutated. He stared up looking at nothing, he could not cry out now panic took over wondering what he had been given. Just as quickly a calmness washed over him as his muscles relaxed, Gregor waited until Finlay's whole body relaxed falling in to a deep sleep. Satisfied that Finlay was out he raised his hips and slowly sank his cock in to Kirk, his legs banging on the bed and squealing in delight, his foul mouth taking over urging Gregor to fuck his brains out in between swear words. Kirk found it strange hurting each time he pushed his cock deeper then the pain morphed to sensual feeling, he could feel this sexy man getting deep inside his arse. Gregor kissed him continuously on the back of his neck until he was all the way in. Gregor lifted Kirk on to his knees pulling him back and impaling him deep on this cock, his arms circled around Kirk's body pinning his arms by his side. Kirk pushing his arse back hard and grinding it on Gregor's cock. 

"Come on take me!" Kirk rasped wriggling his arse and beginning to feel so aroused.
Gregor kissed him on the neck "Is that what you want. You want me to take you?" he asked.
Kirk moaned nodding his head "You were going to let me experience something new then?" he asked.
"Definitely" Gregor replied sucking on his neck, "Suck your body dry" he said giggling.
Kirk laughed and moaned each time Gregor sucked "That I would like to see" he said sighing loudly.

Gregor sniffed and fluttered his eyelids, his canine fangs protruded out under his top lip before he controlled himself. It was the least he could do giving Kirk a perfect copulation he thought, slowly he began moving his hips in precise strong undulations. Each time getting deeper inside. Kirk rolled his head back turning his neck to kiss Gregor when he felt the unusual coolness, he pulled his head away looking at Gregor. He saw a questioning look in Kirk's eyes so Gregor quickly moved his arms pinning Kirk's against his body as he circled them tightly around Kirk's body. His hips moved quick and hard in rapid thrusting. His hands began punching at Gregor's legs as he pleaded for him to go easy. He held Kirk's body so close to his that the coldness began passing in to Kirk, his hips showing no respite as he pushed Kirk way beyond his limits. His hand punching and gripping on to Kovalek’s legs which only seemed to increase the intensity of his body being assaulted. It took a few minutes before the coldness filtered through his body and he began calming down in a bewildering sensual state. Gregor bit his neck and sucked moaning as he pounded in to Kirk for several minutes, his fangs extending each time he ran his tongue over his neck. Gregor tightened his arms around the body and grunted loudly slamming his hips hard against Kirk's arse as he shot his second load that evening. Kirk felt like he was on cloud nine, feeling each raging pulse of the man's orgasm deep inside his body. Pushing his arse back and grinding away at Gregor's cock in gratitude, he shifted beginning to feel some discomfort but the arms held his body tight. A tingling in his arse that slowly began spreading upwards. 

Gregor sensed the change happening in the body, nudging Kirk's neck over to the right he quickly licked at the spot over his carotid artery where his senses picked up the pumping blood. His fangs extended out as he gave an evil chuckle, he lifted his head as the saliva dropped from the fangs then quickly lowering his head opening his mouth he pierced through to the artery with clean efficiency. Kirk screamed at the sharp intense pain in his neck, his hands slapping away at Gregor's leg for a couple of seconds before they stopped. Gregor sank his fangs in deeper until the body stopped resisting as the saliva got to work in his body. The young lad moaned softly and he began feeding and moaning himself since his cock was still moving gently inside Kirk and fully erect. His eyes were open wide, Kirk knew he had been bitten in the neck and now he could feel his heart pumping harder and faster pushing the blood quickly up to his neck. The pain in his chest grew as his heart began struggling to keep up with the speed at which Gregor was sucking him dry. His vision blurring and at the same time he had never felt so turned on, he was fully conscious and could feel his blood flowing out of his body. Gregor knew there was no rush so he slowed down his feeding, he felt the body in his arms jolt and noticed that Kirk's cock was rock hard and ejaculating. Even for Gregor this was a whole new experience and was almost sure that it would have been for Kirk feeling his blood draining away. He could feel Kirk's body getting colder with no warm blood circulating, the skin becoming slack as fed. Kirk lost consciousness, his cheeks shrunk in and his bones began protruding all over his body. In his arms he could feel the last beat of the heart with nothing left in the veins to pump as the last drops of blood were extracted out nourishing him, Gregor lifted his head licking his lips and letting go of the lifeless body that crumpled below him. He was unrecognisable as the young man who entered the bedroom, what laid there now was bones and shallow features with grey skin. Gregor got off the bed and pulled the chord summoning Marcin.

Marcin immediately appeared and chuckled "You certainly were hungry master" he said.
Gregor smiled "Incinerate it along with his belongings" he instructed him.
Marcin nodded "Right away master" he replied dragging the body by the legs off the bed.
"How strong was that cordial?" Gregor asked looking over at Finlay.
Marcin smirked "Potently strong" he replied, "Should I cage him, he will be out for a day?".
"Yes. But no more cordial" Gregor informed him, "Tomorrow he will join us" he said.
Marcin looked at Gregor "A very good choice master" he said, "Tomorrow I will have another for you".
Gregor looked at him "Already? Who is it?" he asked getting dressed.
"A person called James, he grew up with the pure blood" Marcin informed him.
Gregor smiled "Well done Marcin, you have excelled again" he said.
"Thank you master. Hopefully with this James it will bring the pure blood to you finally".
"Let us hope so Marcin, then I shall roam freely" Gregor said sounding happy.

Marcin nodded and left the room dragging the body in an undignified manner along with both the young men’s belongings. Returning an hour later after incinerating everything he collected Finlay over his shoulder and took him to the bathroom. There he placed him in the cage sealing it up and hanging it over the bath to catch the urine that was already starting to escape the young lad.

• Like 3

Part 9 - The Pure Blood

The truck pulled up outside the safe house after the short journey from the village. Inside was Maksim and Maria along with Joshua and Benedict who had flown in that morning. Plane tickets had arrived in Buenos Aires and Adelaide with specific instructions and references to the book they had been left with prior to their adoptions. 

Joshua’s adopted name of Adam Calder had lived a pretty perfect life in Australia and was the eldest son and brother to Connor. His adopted parents were known to his maternal mother through friends and the book had been kept under lock and key until Joshua was 16 years old, from then on he was told about his maternal family and that one day a time would come when he would be called upon when everything would become clear. Joshua had no hesitation since the intrigue around his ancestry had lots of holes that needed filling in. At 21 years old he was a stunning young man with a slender athletic build standing at five feet ten inches, the ancestral trade marks of black hair and blue eyes along with soft facial features closely resembled Connor. Working with his adopted father in the family construction company kept him physically fit along with his love of swimming of running.

Benedict on the other hand was still somewhat in the dark to where he came from, he knew that the priest sanctioned his adoption and christened him with the name Rafael Fuente. He was the youngest brother to Joshua and Connor at 19 and carried the same Berkhoff black hair and blue eyes. Standing an impressive six feet with a muscular build and sporadic tattoos down his left arm. His facial features more chiselled but without a doubt he was a Berkhoff through and through. Despite his build he was a gentle and very loving young man who doted on his parents and never liked to be far away from them. It was through the knowledge of his adoption that he developed insecurity if he was away from his parents. All he knew was that he had been left in the church under the care of a priest who knew of the prophecy, until the priest found the right couple to adopt Benedict. Growing up he knew of the book and about some of the significance but was unaware it related to his real family. He was bewildered when the priest arrived with the ticket telling him he must go and recited part of the prophecy to him. Benedict had turned out to be quite the adventurer yet he only ventured around South America and never more than a week without seeing his parents and the comfort of home. His adopted parents had money and lived in a large sprawling mansion that overlooked the city where he was fortunate to have such a good upbringing and never went without anything, he knew early on that he was different since he looks were nothing like his parents. 

Joshua and Benedict first clapped eyes on each other in London when boarding the flight to Oslo, then again when they boarded the flight to Svalbard. The brothers looked at each during the flight unable to believe that they looked like each other in their hair, eyes and facial features. Benedict taller and muscular whereas Joshua was slightly shorter and slender. Joshua was itching to say something as the coincidence of them both on the same two flights was certainly not by chance, yet he had no idea how to even start such a conversation. Joshua was constantly looking two rows ahead of him where Benedict sat for the entire flight to Svalbard. It was an emotional reunion at the airport filled with sceptical looks of curiosity between them all. When they arrived Joshua had watched Benedict who looked a little lost when he stood in the small arrival hall. But then Joshua spotted the tall man who looked like him and realised who he was straight away, he then looked over at the young lad, it dawned on him that he must be his brother and he became very emotional and wondered if he knew. When he turned to look the young lad was already making his way toward to the tall man so Joshua did the same. The strangers all stood there looking at each other with Maksim shaking his head in disbelief at how the Berkhoff traits made the three of them stand out. Benedict was still a little cautious and nervous then when he saw Maria put her hand on the tall man’s shoulder he instantly knew in his heart that she was his maternal mother. Maksim suggested they go to the small café, there he began trying to explain about them and why for their safety they were adopted in different parts of the world.  After spending an hour filling their sons in with everything that was going on, they were surprised how they both accepted they were of Berkhoff ancestry having been the same books as Connor. It was Joshua who told them that he would be summoned to his real family when the prophecy began to fulfil. As soon as Benedict heard Joshua talk about the prophecy he relaxed and understood more. 

They stepped out of the truck "Is he here?" Joshua asked looking at his parents.
"Yes" Maksim replied, "He goes by the name Connor but his birth name is Maksim".
Benedict looked over at Joshua "This could get very confusing" he said in his Spanish accent.
Maria walked round to them "He does not know you are both here, so it might be awkward" she said.
"Well what is one more awkward meeting today" Joshua replied, "I am just happy you summoned us".
Benedict nodded "Strange that I always wondered why the priest took such an interest in me" he remarked.

Connor noticed the truck parked up and the four people standing by it having a conversation, two of them he knew. Then it suddenly dawned on him that the two young lads who now looked at the house were his brothers, their jet black hair and clearly visible blue eyes. Connor quickly wiped his eyes overcome with emotion, he ran through the house bursting out of the door and standing there looking at them unsure what to do now. Maksim smiled and walked towards Connor where they hugged.

"Connor meet your eldest brother Joshua and your younger brother Benedict" Maksim said.
Connor nodded "I knew it when I saw them they were my brothers" he replied.
Benedict rushed over hugging him hard "So you are the middle one of us three" he said.
Joshua waited then hugged him "You drew the short straw then" he said in Australian twang.
Maria smiled "Their adopted names are Adam and Rafael" she informed Connor.
Connor nodded wiping his eyes "Well mine is Maksim but I am only use to Connor" he said.

They stood outside chatting for several more minutes until Christian appeared along the dirt track with Tomas, returning from their daily walk and sanity check. Christian may have had a thing for Connor but when he saw Benedict and his muscular build he just couldn't stop flirting with the improved version of Connor. Evan and Maria prepared dinner whilst Maksim watched Christian who appeared half in and half out of what was going on, like he was scared or uncomfortable to even hear the name Kovalek mentioned. The two brothers were all ear wanting to hear all about this Kovalek and the entire prophecy. Christian felt trapped and unable to breathe as the memories flashed back, he could see those eyes and he stood up suddenly trying to remain calm and stepping outside. He wandered over to the bench away from the house trying to clear his head. Maksim saw the panic in his eyes as he left and followed him to find out what this young man was really all about. He saw Christian sat hunched over with his head in his hands.

"Mind if I sit and join you?" Maksim asked taking Christian by surprise and he shook his head.
Maksim sat down next to him "What burdens you Christian, what comes to you?" he asked.
Christian slowly rubbed his hands down his face "Do you know what happened in England?" he asked.
"A little" Maksim replied putting a hand on his knee, "I assume it was to do with him" he suggested.
Christian nodded "I can not stop him" he said in a soft worried tone, "He knows I am weak".
"No one is weak" Maksim responded, "Kovalek is a powerful dark force that knows no bounds".
"He is in my head, my body. He owns me and I find myself going to him" Christian said sadly.
Maksim looked at him "Then you must learn to fight off his power over you Christian" he replied.
Christian shook his head "Is there a dummy’s guide to do that?" he asked glancing at Maksim.
"If only it was that easy" Maksim replied, "You must find strength in your heart’s desire".
Christian sat up "Where would I find my heart’s desire or even know that?" he questioned.
Maksim smiled "You know where it lies, but you have to stop pretending it doesn't exist".
"Now you are sounding like Evan and his mother" Christian said in an awkward tone.
Maksim stood "Whatever the outcome love is one powerful force that can give you strength".
Christian looked up at him "What if he doesn't desire me?" he asked quickly.
"Connor is the one" Maksim said, "You are both blind to what is really between you".
Christian stood up "I am in love with your son, hell knows why" he said sounding a little angry.
"Then here is where you must be open with each other, before the first sunset" Maksim informed him.
Christian nodded "That is what Grazie said. In the land of perpetual daylight your heart’s desire".
Maksim chuckled "The Borsch family have a long history of having the gift of seeing".
"Can I ask" Christian said pausing, "When you left Connor, did you really believe all this?".
"Yes" Maksim replied, "When this is over I will share with you what the world does not know".
"Dinner is ready!" Connor shouted appearing at the door.
Maksim called on "On our way" then he turned to Christian, "Confess to him now" he said.

Christian looked over at Connor who was watching them with his head slightly cocked to one side. Maksim walked away then turned to Christian telling him to do it right here, right now. He walked towards Connor getting closer and telling him to go talk to Christian. But the moment was lost as Christian breezed past them heading inside. All through dinner Connor kept glancing over to Christian who was more interested in chatting to Benedict and admiring his muscular build. As straight as Benedict was he clearly enjoyed the attention Christian was giving him. Joshua was talking to his brother and even he could sense Connor was distracted by Christian and only half in the conversation. With dinner over Benedict and Christian offered to clean up whilst the others went and sat in the lounge.

Benedict handed him a plate to wipe "You know I am straight right?" he said.
"Yes" Christian replied, "But you don't seem to mind me playing up to you" he said smiling.
Benedict laughed "Quite like it. Giving my ego a nice boost" he responded handing him another plate.
"What is Argentina like?" Christian asked drying the plate, "And did you always know?".
Benedict stopped and looked at him "Why so many questions?" he asked.
Christian shrugged looking apprehensive "I thought I could cope with this, now I am not sure".
Benedict smiled “Argentina is lovely, like England” he said, “But I did not know fully about this”.
Christian fiddled with the cloth in his hands "I met him you know" he said nervously.
"I know" Benedict replied, "Tell me what it felt like when he err..." he started asking.
"Bit me?" Christian finished for him, "I don't know Benedict, I was under his control" he replied.
Benedict nodded "I can't pretend to understand what it was like" he responded.
"I felt a sharp piercing in my neck then I got strangely aroused..." Christian said tailing off.
He could see Christian thinking "You want a Benedict hug?" Benedict asked holding his arms open.

Christian turned to him with his eyes full of tears nodding shyly. Benedict stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Christian hugging him tightly as Christian began sobbing on his shoulder. He tried to contain himself but Benedict had provided something Christian so desperately needed, literally a shoulder to cry on allowing him to release the stress that had been building since Chalfont Fortis. He may not understand what Christian had been through yet he had already grown fond of Christian, offering him this support was the least he could do. The stayed locked in their hug for quite a long time with Benedict comforting and telling him he would be here for him whenever he needed someone to talk to or just wanted a hug. 

Benedict looked up as Connor walked in looking at them "Hermano, brother" Benedict said.
Christian let go of him wiping his eyes "Christian. Are you alright?" Connor asked softly.
"Yes" Christian replied as Benedict kissed him on the cheek, "Thank you" he said.
Benedict smiled hugging him again "I meant what I said" he said quietly to him.
He walked up to Connor and smiled "My brother" he said running his hand down Connor's cheek.
Connor chuckled "You are one suave young man" he said hugging him.
Benedict laughed "I will leave you both to talk" he said winking to Connor and walking off.

Silently Connor took Christian by the hand and walked outside towards the bench that overlooked the village. It had become apparent that everyone could see that Christian and he were meant to be together. Connor had grown tired of fighting it and coming up with excuses of using Kovalek as the reason, even when his father Maksim had told him that they were going to destroy each other if they don't talk he made up an excuse that Maksim waved off.

They glanced awkwardly at each other "Your brothers are nice" Christian said.
Connor smiled and shrugged "Hardly know them yet but they seem so" he replied stopping.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Christian asked before realising Connor owed him no explanation.
"I never knew they existed until the other day" Connor responded, "When I met my real parents".
Christian nodded his head in an understanding way "So what happens now you know?" he asked.
"Nothing" Connor replied looking at him, "My parents live in Chalfont Fortis".
"I see" Christian said looking curiously at him, "But they are family, will you not see them?".
Connor looked at the little town in silence for a moment "Probably" he said softly then shrugged.
Christian shook his head bewilderingly "I don't get you at times" he said.
"Our lives are all over the place right now Christian" Connor said putting an arm on his shoulder.

Connor felt a jolt in his body and images flashed through his head of himself and Christian looking older and standing outside the Casa Rosa in Buenos Aires briefly, then another image as they looked out across Darling Harbour in Sydney. Christian turning to him smiling with a look of love in his eyes, Connor's heart filling with emotion before it all went black and he found himself watching the aircraft coming in to land. He was confused and unsure what had just happened, whatever it was it lasted only seconds and he lifted his hand off Christian's shoulder. Christian was resting his head on Connor's shoulder and again he felt his heart filling with emotions.

Connor kissed him on the head "My little nerd" he said softly.
Christian stayed resting on his shoulder "I am in love with you Connor" he said softly.
Connor held him tighter "I know" he replied softly, "I am scared for us. I love you as well".
Christian lifted his head and they kissed softly "My true heart’s desire" Connor said.
"The prophecy" Christian remarked looking in to his eyes as Connor nodded.
"However this plays out I want you know that I will always love you" Connor said kissing him again.
Christian nodded but there was sadness in his eyes "I will protect you Christian" he said.
They hugged "He is strong Connor, I feel different all the time now" Christian said worryingly.
"Sleep with me tonight?" Connor asked stroking his head.
Christian nodded "I would like that Connor" he replied.
"One thing thought" Connor said looking at him, "Stop eyeing Benedict up!" he remarked smiling.
Christian laughed "I can't, he is a like a hybrid model of you" he replied grinning.

Taking his hand the two of them walked for over an hour mostly in silence that was occasionally interrupted by with a brief conversation. The reality was that Connor was just happy to have Christian back, his head and heart knew this was right and weirdly he felt they were destined to be together. It was not just some casual pick up that happened that day in the library. Arriving back to the safe house they walked up the stairs and in to Connor's bedroom. Christian smiled undressing before disappearing in to the bathroom taking a shower. Connor chuckled and began undressing waiting for his nerd to return. Christian walked in to the bedroom drying his hair and watching Connor slip off the bed walking toward him. Before Christian could say anything Connor spun him around and began kissing him, he stroked Christian's face then picked him up. They kissed as he carried him over to the bed. Christian's legs were wrapped around Connor's waist and without knowing it he was making little sounds of delight, everything about it felt so different. An exquisite strong emotional and loving bond was forming between their bodies with every second that passed. Holding him in his arms they reached the bed and Connor climbed up and laid him down. The kissing began to take a more sensual and erotic intensity. Christian's hands caressed every inch of the body above him, his cock was wanting to burst showering his love for Connor. He tried to gain some composure but his attempt was futile. Connor's cock leaking pre-cum like a dripping tap and nudging at the hole that waited for their love making to commence. Their eyes both wide open looking at each other as they kissed, yearning and desire was evident in the depth of their gaze. 

Christian softly moaned and his back gently arched every time he felt Connor's cock nudging that little more. His hole twitched as the pre-cum smeared around it. Christian moaned and winced slightly as he felt a weird burning and tingling sensation around his hole. Unknown to them Connor's blood of purity had become even more potent in purity, when Kovalek bit Connor it triggered the dormant cells in his blood to activate. His blood coursing through his veins had now become powerful with destructive cleansing properties. The discomfort Christian felt lasted a few seconds before he was lost staring up at Connor. Gradually the pressure from the cock against his hole increased, opening him up, his lust and love relinquished any resistance as his lover penetrated his body deep. Christian kissed him with more passion than ever as Connor teased his hole with slow tender thrusts. Holding Christian tightly in his arms whilst his legs moved all around Connor's waist caressing him and driving him to thrust deeper and quicker. Christian closed his eyes as again he felt the weird burning in his body and putting it down to his love for Connor. Their bodies locked together silently, his hips moving in quick undulations, their love making intensified holding each other even tighter, desperate to be closer to each other. Connor could not hold back any longer he had to have him, he gyrated his hips several times feeling his balls beginning to tingle. Christian moaned as a complete happiness took over his body with every thrust and movement from his lover. Connor raised his head a few inches away before whispering the words my love, he let out a loud moan and his cock swelled and pulsed. Christian knew they were about to seal their love for each other and he pulled Connor down desperate to kiss him but accidentally biting his lip drawing a little blood that got on his tongue and lips. Connor cried out as his hips pushed up hard against Christian forcing his cock as deep as he could get hitting his spot. Christian cried out his love and Connor growled feeling his semen pulsating up his shaft and entering Christian's body with love. He tightened his legs around Connor as he simultaneously began shooting from his cock between their stomachs. Panting and kissing as they both rode out their orgasms until Connor felt a strange warmth rising from Christian's body.

Christian swallowed then coughed several times tasting blood and pushing Connor away from his mouth. He then became aware of an excruciating burning pain that flooded his body quickly. Connor quickly but carefully extracted his cock sitting back on his knees looking worried at Christian's behaviour and calling out his name. He felt the burning yet his whole body had suddenly become numb and incapable of moving. Connor calling out his name over and over trying to illicit a response from him. He could hear Connor's voice like it was calling from a long way off but he could not answer or look at him, his mouth was open and his body was burning in intense pain that he could not really feel. Connor jumped up off the bed panicking and ran naked down the hall bursting in to Evan and Ivan's room who both sat up looking shocked at the sudden intrusion.

"Christian!" Connor said in a shouted whisper, "Something wrong" he added in a tone full of panic.
Evan jumped out of bed putting on his shorts "What happened?" he asked.
"I don't know. We had sex then he went all weird" Connor said rushing out of the room again.

Evan followed Connor back to his room and went over to Christian feeling the heat radiating up from him, his body was red like sunburn. His blue eyes suddenly began growing darker then returning to their blue colour. Ivan came in closing the door and walking over putting a hand on Connor's shoulder. Again his eyes turned darker until they were black, his body began convulsing on the bed for several seconds then stopped. His eyes turned brown then black again. The three of them looked at each other completely bewildered with no clue what to do. Evan noticed that Christian's feet began turning back to a normal colour and pointed it out, gradually his legs and body began returning to a normal colour. Christian gasped taking a deep breath then breathed out, a black vapour rose from his mouth disappearing in to the air. His eyes began turning blue with each breath as more black vapour was released. None of them heard the door opening behind them as Maksim stood there watching the panicked look on all their faces. Christian's fingers twitched and his eyes closed as his breathing returned to normal.

"Did Kovalek bite you Connor?" Maksim asked making the three of them jump.
"Jesus you made us jump" Connor responded standing up straight, "Yes he did, but no blood".
Maksim nodded slowly "Did you and Christian just err... You know?" he now asked awkwardly.
"Yes we had sex" Connor replied then looked at Christian, "Was it because of that this happened?".
Maksim walked inside the room "He was marked by Kovalek but your purity has now grown stronger" he told them.
"What do you mean?" Evan asked looking at Maksim.
"Kovalek's mistake was to bite Connor, he strengthened the purity of Connor's blood" Maksim replied.
Christian suddenly sat up "What the hell are all you doing in here?" he asked looking around.
Connor went over to him "We was worried about you?" he replied sitting on the bed.
Connor looked at his neck "Your bite mark has gone" he remarked as Evan came over to look.
"What bite mark?" Christian asked looking confused.
Maksim walked over to Christian "What happened to you in England?" he asked.
Christian looked at him "Went to see my parents with Tomas then came here" he replied.
Maksim looked at Connor and Evan "You don't remember Kovalek biting you?" Evan asked.
Christian laughed "I think I would remember if he did" he said looking astonished, "Wouldn't I?".
Tomas now arrived at the door "Are you alright Christian?" he asked.
Christian nodded "I was with you, we saw Connor's parents then..." he said rubbing his neck.
"You remember?" Maksim asked walking over to him.
"I can see bits but no. I can't remember it all" Christian replied.
"The purity of Connor's blood has rid you of Kovalek and some memories" Maksim replied.
Connor looked at Maksim "Does that mean he is no longer marked?" he asked.
"I can't say for certain, only time will tell" Maksim responded, "There is also the chance that..." he was stopped by Evan.
"Best not to say any more" Evan said holding Maksim's arm, "He might get some crazy idea" he add and Maksim nodded.
"Well I feel normal, like myself" Christian said, "Before I was not me".
"I think we should leave them alone to rest" Maksim said moving towards the door.
Tomas held back "So I take it you two have worked it out?" he asked.
Connor smiled knowing Christian was fine "Yes. I realised vampire or no vampire I love him".
Tomas walked over kissing him on the cheek "I am happy for you both" he said smiling at them.
"Hey!" Christian called to him, "Thank you Tomas. You are a great friend to me now you need to win Jacob".

The evening had turned out to be one of the strangest things they had seen since coming face to face with Kovalek. New things were coming to light that no one could have predicated or foreseen and they were again going in to unchartered territory with no real explanation or indication of what was to play out. Tomas blushed a little as he turned walking out of the room and closing the door. He couldn't deny that he had feelings for Christian and also Jacob, but it was Christian who inside only had eyes for Connor. Tomas headed back to his room and on the way he peered out of the window noticing Jacob sitting outside on the bench near the edge of the hill top. He smiled remembering Christian's words and decided to go out and see what was troubling Jacob at this time of night and win him, after all he was the one Tomas had a desperate crush on.

"Beautiful view from here" Tomas said reverting to his native Romanian language.
Jacob smiled without looking at him "Strange how it is night but not dark" he replied.
"May I sit with you?" Tomas asked and Jacob looked up at him and nodded.
Jacob resumed looking at the view "So much is going on. How is Christian?" he asked.
Tomas sat beside him "I think he is alright. He just needs to sort out things with Connor".
Jacob nodded "Do you love him?" he now asked glancing at Tomas.
"In way I do. But nothing would ever happen" Tomas replied then paused, "And Connor?" he asked.
Jacob shrugged "He is nice but so English" he replied causing Tomas to laugh.
"I like you Jacob and I want to get to know you more" Tomas said looking at him.
Jacob turned on the seat to face him "Really?" he asked, "I mean I would like that".

Tomas smiled and leaned forward kissing him softly on the lips several times. Jacob sighed softly with his eyes half closed and a light smile drawn across his mouth, it was like he had tasted something so delicious. Tomas stared at him for a moment then he kissed him hard on the mouth, their hands began fumbling over each other in a desperate move to touch. Tomas leaned back and nodded towards the house. They both stood and walked side by side inside and up to Tomas's bedroom, he closed the door to find Jacob already undressing and he did the same. Clothes strewn across the floor they stood naked madly kissing, Jacob now pinned against the wall feeling Tomas's body. His hands roamed down touching and caressing Jacob's ass, suddenly his body rose off the ground with ease. Jacob flung his legs around Tomas's hips, seamlessly carrying him over and climbing onto the bed he laid Jacob down on his back. He spat in to his hand and rubbed it against Jacob's exposed arse pushing one finger in to his hole, Jacob winced then softly closed his eyes moaning from how good it felt. Jacob moaned again feeling a second finger probing his hole and pushing in deep, his legs pinned up around Tomas's waist. Spitting into his hand Tomas rubbed it on his cock and leaned forward kissing Jacob again whilst his hand guided his cock up against the his hole rubbing it over several times. Jacob wriggled feeling the immense force against his hole as Tomas pushed prising his arse open, Tomas stared down in to eyes as he entered up to his balls, the body arching up off the bed the deeper he took Jacob. Slipping an arm around the back of Jacob's neck to hold him he pushed and simultaneously kissed Jacob hard. His mouth absorbed the guttural cries of Jacob. His hands pushing against Tomas's shoulders but they stayed firmly in place over him. Jacob relaxed and slowly his hands moved around the back of Tomas's neck holding him close, his body completely accepting that his arse was now distended around the shaft of Tomas's cock. 

They looked at each other and Jacob lifted his head kissing Tomas then pushing his tongue in his mouth that strangely seemed to be turning Tomas on even more. Jacob like to bottom a lot and was under no illusion that Tomas was in control of him, the gentle but firm thrusts generating from his hips down to his cock ensuring he knew his place. A trickle of saliva dribbled out the corner of his mouth and down his neck, his body pushing up the bed then back feeling every inch of Tomas inside him. Gently he increased the speed his hips worked against Jacob's arse, stopping occasionally holding his cock deep inside to give Jacob that taste of alluring pleasure. The move made Jacob wriggle almost on the verge of squirming in delight. As soon as he felt Jacob relax the fucking started again with renewed vigour and intensity. Jacob responding as if he was in tune with Tomas was enough for him to hold Jacob more tightly, breaking the kiss he looked down seductively at Jacob with his hips undulating in exaggerated movements. Jacob moaned softly licking his lips then smiling so bewitchingly up at Tomas that he melted his heart. Tomas pulled his cock out releasing his hold on Jacob who now looked up at him in desperation. His body suddenly flung on to his stomach. Jacob giggled nervously and lifted his head looking at the headboard and feeling the weight of Tomas easing over his body. He opened his eyes wide feeling his hole opening again as Tomas penetrated in one smooth gliding movement, his head dropped down in to the pillow to stifle his moan. 

The dead weight of him now firmly pinning him to the bed, his feet pushing their way under his ankles to hook his legs apart effectively immobilising his lower half. Jacob felt the warmth from his breath on his neck and lifted his head turning it to meet Tomas's lips where they kissed passionately. Losing all control of his body movements Jacob felt in pure sexual heaven from Tomas's domination of him. He gave several deep slow thrusts of his cock, Jacob now figured that Tomas's liked it when he wriggled and pretended to fight him off so he now began playing along. The more his body wriggled the deeper and harder Tomas fucked him. It wasn't long before Jacob began wriggling even more fighting against Tomas holding him down, between these bouts they kissed frantically as their desire for each other surfaced and grew stronger. Jacob began pushing his arse up to meet with Tomas's fucking and taking him as deep as he could go. Unable to stop himself the thrusting got faster, the sound of his balls hitting rapidly against Jacob's arse and his erotic moans and mumbling filled the air. Balls tightening Tomas growled and grunted like an animal, the sweat dripping on to Jacob underneath him. Pushing deep one last time Tomas moaned and tensed his body forcing his cock deep up to his balls inside Jacob. His cum firing on all cylinders out of his cock and in to Jacob, his arse muscles clenching tight to dig his cock in deeper as Jacob pushed his arse up again. Every contraction caused his body to tense up harder until he collapsed on top of Jacob grinding his cock away. Tomas slowly pulled his cock out and Jacob rolled on to his back with his cock hard as a rock, his hand going straight to it as he rubbed away quickly. Tomas moved up and pushed his cock in to his mouth. He could taste the cum on Tomas's cock and eagerly devoured it. Knowing his ass was full of Tomas's cum and tasting it on his cock Jacob pushed his hips up and began ejaculating a long ribbons of cum over his chest.

Tomas wiped his forehead with his arm then pulled his cock out Jacob's mouth, he knelt forward and kissed him softly. Slowly working his way down Jacob's body licking up the cum he moved back to his mouth giving him a cummy kiss. Tomas laid down on the bed and pulled Jacob close in his arms where they both drifted off to sleep.

Earlier that day and far south in the quaint English village of Chalfont Fortis a whole different series of events slowly began to take shape. It started off innocently enough as James walked along the country lane then stopped standing at the gates to the Chalfont Weir estate. Marcin was talking to the builders then walked down the driveway waving and smiling at James who had shown up dead on time. He did like punctuality and was excited to see him, the curiosity of the English to see inside the mansion was what Marcin knew would bring him back.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I was sort of hoping that Connor's blood could  be some sort of antidote to Gregor's. When Connor realises the power that it carries will he be able to heal Tomas? It must come from a love of the person. Hopefully it won't be long before all of the gang will be under Connor's protection. I'm looking forward to Finlay's conversion and James's fate to be revealed. I'm hoping that he's going to spend some time in the cage...

Edited by billy88666
typo
  • Like 1

Part 10 - Kovalek's Covern

The sun was beating down on James who walked chatting casually with Marcin along the drive and to the front of the imposing mansion. Immediately he could see what Marcin meant when they spoke the previous day about it needing a lot of work done. From the gates it looked perfect but up close there was a lot of imperfections that had appeared over time and needed fixing. Marcin opened the large wooden doors letting light flood in to the grand entrance, stepping inside James stopped and muttered the word wow, his eyes drawn immediately to the large sweeping staircase that rose two floors above them.

"Marcin this is amazing!" James enthused standing there and taking it all in.
Marcin stood by him placing a hand on his shoulder "Wait until you see the rest of it" he said.
James nodded "Thank you for letting me see inside here" he said reiterating his thanks.
"Well you are the first person I have got to know here" Marcin replied like it was nothing.
James glanced and smiled at him "So where do we start then?" he asked rubbing his hands together.
Marcin chuckled "It is a hot day. Kitchen and we can have a soft drink, you like blackcurrant?".
"Who doesn't, always drank it is a kid" James remarked following Marcin around the staircase.

His eyes were trying to take it all in as they went through a door and down a long hallway and into the large kitchen. It never dawned on James how dark it was inside the mansion since he was too busy looking at everything and now he was inspecting the kitchen.

"Do you cook as well?" James asked noticing the abundance of fresh vegetables and herbs.
Marcin picked up two glasses "Yes I do. Mostly dinner for one, I like healthy foods" he replied.
James nodded “Does the owner not stay here then?” he now asked curiously.
“He comes and goes. Always busy so rarely here for meals” Marcin replied.

During their conversation whilst James had his attention drawn elsewhere Marcin poured cordial from one bottle into a glass then poured a different cordial mixture in to the other glass and filled them up. Deliberately leaving his glass on the counter he walked over and handed the other one to James.

"Homemade cordial" Marcin said, "I make my own from fresh blackcurrants" he added.
James took a sip then looked at the glass "Does it have herbs in it?" he asked.
Marcin wagged a finger at him laughing "I can't tell you, it is a family secret. But yes".
James chuckled taking another sip "It is really refreshing and very fresh tasting" he said.
Marcin picked up his glass and drank "Glad you like it. Maybe I will show you how to make it".
"Thank you Marcin" James said smiling clinking his glass with Marcin's and drinking.
"You are welcome to stay for dinner" Marcin said casually, "You look like you eat healthy food".
James nodded "I do and I go to the gym a lot" he said, "I hate going out drinking alcohol".
Marcin laughed and clinked his glass with him again "Bring your drink and we start on the boxes".

James followed Marcin in to the large dining room just off the kitchen where numerous boxes were lined up on the table. Most of the boxes contained all sorts of tableware that with Marcin's help James unpacked and placed them in the allocated spaces in the large serving sideboard. Marcin opened the shutters and large doors that lead out to the rear of the estate letting in some much needed fresh air and light. James stopped and picked up his glass standing at the doors drinking, Marcin watched him like a hawk for a few moments then unpacked the last box. James bathed in the late afternoon sun enjoying the warmth and feeling like he had no care in the world, in fact he had never felt so good inside. Dressed only in his shorts now since taking his t-shirt off Marcin kept looking over admiring the young body that was very gym fit.

He walked over to James "Maybe you should take me to where you get so fit" Marcin said.
James smiled "Of course" he said in a very relaxed tone, "I run and have some weights at home".
"I would love to get a body like yours" Marcin added whilst watching James's reactions.
James giggled softly "I think I need to use the bathroom if I may" he said.

Marcin smiled and looked down at the growing wet patch on James's shorts, he looked up at him and he was oblivious to the fact he was urinating already. The herbs in his body were working most efficiently he thought, the cordial was a different one with just enough mind confusing, blood cleansing and muscle relaxant. Not enough to incapacitate but just a hint to ensure his body would be fully relaxed for a few hours until darkness fell. James leaned back against the brick wall giggling like a silly child and felt the growing wet patch on his shorts, the shock bringing him back to some sense.

"I am so sorry what have I done?" James asked looking down but still smiling.
Marcin laughed "Probably not use to the herbs in the cordial" he responded.
James leaned forward wobbling on his legs "I need the bathroom" he said holding on to Marcin.
"Come on I will take you to the bathroom" Marcin said kindly.

Climbing the stairs with James holding on they went up to the second floor and down the long hallway to the bathroom. Marcin didn't want to get one of the other bathrooms dirty and knew it was a gamble but he could easily overpower James if need be. Walking inside James was more focused on himself and ignored the fact that a human cage was suspended over the bath and it contained an unconscious young lad. James sat on the toilet pulling his shorts down, the smell of his concentrated urine hitting his nostrils making him gag. He had never smelt urine as strong as this and his white underwear was stained dark yellow. Marcin knelt in front and smiled apologising again about the herbs as he removed the underwear and let James sit there urinating in to the toilet. His eyes wondering over the human cage and he giggled pointing at it asking what it was. Marcin turned his head and looked and in a split decision he switched tactics. He stood and locked the bathroom door then walked over lowering the cage to the floor and opening it. He lifted the Finlay out laying him on the floor, quickly he retrieved the iron collar, cuffs and ankle restraints securing them on Finlay then lifted him placing him in the deep bath. Marcin walked over to James and removed his trainers, socks and t-shirt. He then grabbed James under his shoulders telling him to hold on, James giggled feeling himself being lifted and partly dragged across the bathroom. Marcin giggled along and chatted making it sound more like a game. In his slightly confused state James was ready and up for the challenge as he happily followed Marcin's instructions, placing his legs and arms in the correct parts. Marcin closed the front part of the cage and James watched, like magic each clasped closed at the same time. James looked up and somehow he knew this was no game and he began panicking.

"Let me out!" James said looking at Marcin who just smiled at him, “Enough, please let me out”.
Marcin tutted "I can't James, you know Connor and my master wants you" he replied standing up.
James swore at him then shouted "Let me out or else!" his words making Marcin laugh.
"Be a good boy and keep quiet or I force this down you" Marcin said waving a small bottle at him.
"Marcin please let me out" James pleaded trying to be more reasonable.
Marcin nodded "When it is time for dinner I will fetch you" he replied.

James watched Marcin move then hear the chains on the pulley rattling away, his head halfway between panic and fun as he began to feel confused again. In his vision he began to see where the ceiling met the wall as the cage was hoisted to vertical, more and more of the wall then he felt his legs taking the weight of his suspension as the cage rose off the floor. The metal cage fitted so tightly that he had no room to move a single part of his body, the cold iron pressed against his cheeks across his upper lip and under his chin. Higher up he went until Marcin pushed the cage over the bath.

"If you make any noise I will return" Marcin said looking up, "And trust me you don't want that".
James struggled to speak "Marcin please don't do this" he managed to say as the cage slowly turned.

Marcin unlocked the bathroom door and left leaving James alone suspended in the cage above Finlay and the bath. He tried to push his body forward using all his strength and could only manage to move his chest forward a tiny bit. The iron bars pressed tight up against his body in all directions, his arms and legs in their own cages that extended out from the body and head part. The cage turned slowly and with the dancing rays of sun that managed to enter the bathroom he caught sight of himself in the large mirror. He saw a crude yet effective cage encasing him, it was enough to make him panic in terror at the sight. A tear trickled down his face as fear now sank in amongst all his mildly confused thoughts, steady drops of urine escaping out of his cock, his bladder so relaxed from the herbs that he was unable to retain any control over it. The deathly silence of the darkened bathroom only added to the horror he was beginning to feel, his future hanging from the bathroom ceiling. He managed to cobble together some normal thoughts in his head and remembering Christian and Tomas warning to be careful. James realised that Marcin had only shown a lot more interest when he mentioned Connor. Small amber rays of light danced on the wall as the sun sank lower in the sky, he tried to fight it off but tiredness washed over him and he closed his eyes hoping that he would wake up and be in his bed at home as that this was all a nightmare.

A lovely summer evening breeze was billowing against the linen window coverings in the dining room, Marcin was actually beginning to like it here as it seemed to peaceful. He finished polishing the table and laying it for dinner. The seat at the end by the door for the guest and the one at the opposite end by the window for his master. Marcin went to the guest seat and dabbed a little oil on the hinges of the wide iron restraints making sure they were in perfect working order. The doors to the dining room opened and Gregor stood there.

"Marcin" Gregor said entering, "Is it me or do I sense two bodies in the house?" he asked.
"Yes master" Marcin replied, "The boy and also James, the close friend of the pure blood".
Gregor smiled "Then do not keep our guest waiting Marcin. Fetch and make him presentable".
Marcin bowed "And what of the other, Finlay?" he asked.
"You may bring him to my bedroom later" Gregor confirmed, "Tonight we gain new family members".

Marcin bowed his head and left the dining room as Gregor picked up a gold wine goblet from the guests table setting, piercing his finger he filled the goblet with roughly two mouthfuls of his blood. He then sat in his seat looking at the guest seat down the opposite end and to wait for Marcin to return with James. He was unsure how long he had been here after falling asleep, darkness had fallen since the bathroom wall no longer showed the amber rays of the sun outside. He could hear strange murmurings under him which he knew belonged the young lad who was in the cage before he was put in it. His body ached and his legs and arms felt numb from their restricted movement as the bathroom door unlocked and Marcin walked in turning on the light that cast a very dim glow. James watched him hang black trousers and a white shirt of the back of the door then he moved across the room. James heard the chains moving and he felt the cage swinging over then being lowered to the floor, he felt some relief as the weight of his body suspended in this contraption eased. Marcin moved his hand over the part of the cage and the clasps began to spring open all around, his instinct was to survive now his thoughts had cleared but his body was too numb to make any surprise attack.

"It is not worth trying to escape, you will not get past the doors" Marcin said smiling at him.
James moaned and managed to lift his arm "What are you doing to me?" he asked looking frightened.
"Our master is waiting. Shower then dress" Marcin demanded pulling him out of the cage.
"Our master?" James questioned slightly slurring his words.
Marcin smiled "Yes. Tonight you enter our family and exist to serve our master" he replied.

Marcin partly dragged him to the shower cubicle pushing him inside then turning on the water. James suddenly began to feel stronger and managed to stand up letting the hot water run over his aching limbs. He kept thinking about what Marcin had told him, yet he was unsure what it actually meant. Marcin stood there watching him like a hawk then handed a towel to him when he had finished, never once did he move from the spot as he handed him the clothes. James put the silk shirt on that felt amazing against his skin.

Satisfied with his appearance Marcin nodded "Follow me" he said walking towards the door.
James followed and watch Marcin lock the door "I could easily out run you" he said feeling strong.
Marcin turned his head and smiled "You would never be able to find the door" he said cryptically.
James scoffed "So did you hide the door then?" he asked following Marcin to the staircase.
Marcin laughed "There is no need for such measures" he replied, "But I would not try it as it would be unpleasant".

They walked down the grand staircase and Marcin stepped on to the entrance hall floor, James stopped at the bottom step and looked at him. Marcin grinned telling him if he walked he would be fine, but to run his legs will become heavy and he will get disorientated quickly. James wondered for a moment if he was joking and he looked towards the front door that was still there. Marcin walked off towards the dining room doors and James glanced at the front door again then stepped on to the marble tiled floor. Nothing, he felt nothing and decided to quick step it to the front doors. He could hear Marcin laugh, James only managed three steps forward before he his legs began to feel heavy and he couldn't lift them. He giggled forgetting what he was doing then looked bewildered wondering where he was going, his head began hurting and filling with so many confused ideas that he just fell to his knees holding his head in pain. Marcin walked over and tapped him on the shoulder breaking the curse.

"I did warn you" Marcin said helping him up to his feet, "Our master is waiting on your presence".
Marcin opened the dining room doors and James walked inside "Who are you?" he asked sizing him up.
Gregor stood "Welcome James, I am Gregor Kovalek" he replied.
"Gregor Kovalek" James muttered then it hit him, "Oh shit!" he said hearing the doors close.
"Not how I would have put it" Gregor said, "You are my guest so please sit down".
Marcin held the chair out and James stood there "Sit now!" Marcin demanded.
"No!" James responded as Gregor moved round the table towards him and catching his eyes.
James nodded sitting "That's better" Gregor said as Marcin secured him to the seat.
James shook his head "What do you want from me?" he asked sounding scared.
Gregor sat staring at him then smiled "You are a very important link to someone I need" he replied.
"Connor" James said softly and Gregor nodded, "I do not know where he is. So let me go".
"I cannot do that" Gregor responded, "With you here I know Connor will come quickly".
"I will not help you" James said in a very adamant tone, "I would rather die than help you".
Gregor smiled "There is no need James. You will receive eternal life like Marcin here. Live to serve only me".
James looked at Marcin who smiled "I am over 100 years old" he told him.
"I will take my own life than help you" James said getting angry.
Gregor laughed "Such brave words from a mere mortal who is weak" he said then smiled again at him.
"Never" James replied staring at Gregor and his strange resemblance to Connor.
"You are in no position to refuse James" Gregor told him, "You being here has already sealed your fate".
Gregor looked over to Marcin who nodded "Now we can do this the easy or hard way" Gregor told him.
James looked at Marcin picking up the gold goblet "You will drink and join us. Enjoy eternal life" Gregor said.
James moved his head away "No!" he shouted closing his mouth whilst Gregor laughed.
"Drink and it will be over with quickly" Gregor said moving around so he stood in front of him.

James kept moving his head away pushing against the restraints holding him in the seat. Suddenly he felt Marcin gripping his chin squeezing his mouth open, his eyes full of terror knowing he could only resist so much before the inevitable happened. James fought against him but his head was pushed back. Marcin held the goblet over his mouth and Gregor leaned closer staring in his eyes until he found the path open in to his mind "From the ancient goblet of our forefathers the blood of your master pass your lips" Gregor said and Marcin tipped a few drops in to his open mouth that James could not fight the thoughts being burrowed in to his head telling him to swallow so he did. "A life of service is cursed in to your soul, for you shall no longer age and live an eternal life in service and protection to your master" Gregor said and looked at Marcin nodding. Marcin poured the blood from the goblet and James cried out seeing the bright red liquid fall into his mouth, he closed his eyes and the natural reaction to swallow happened. James coughed as more blood was poured into his mouth that he swallowed. Marcin released the painful grip on his chin and smiled down at him.

"Well done James" Gregor said politely applauding him then returning to his seat.
James moved his head forward gagging at the disgusting coppery taste "I will kill you" he said.
Gregor and Marcin laughed "Do you feel me inside you James? Taking over your body and soul?" Gregor asked.

James smirked about to answer then he felt the first excruciating pain in his stomach, he screamed as the pain intensified like long needles being pushed in to his stomach rapidly. James cried out over and over as it began spreading up through his body so quickly that his reactions were left behind. His body agitated and fighting against the restraints. He screams filled the air in the dining room as the pain intensified and began throbbing in his veins. In his neck he felt the throbbing pain of needles pricking him in a warm rush as Kovalek's blood moved upwards into his head seeping through to his brain. His body pushed up and he went silent, his head fell forward. His brown eyes turned black briefly before they began turning dark blue and getting lighter with his body transforming. His eyes now the familiar stark icy blue colour as the curse completed taking over his body. James moaned and Marcin lifted his head checking his eyes, he looked over to Gregor and nodded.

"Who are you?" Gregor called out from the other end of the table.
James lifted his head looking at Gregor "I am James" he replied in a delirious state.
"Who am I?" Gregor now asked, "What am I to you?".
"You are my master. I live to serve and protect you for eternity" James said.
Gregor smiled and looked at Marcin "You can release him, take good care of him" he said.
Marcin nodded "Of course master, I have longed so much for someone else to help me" he replied.
Gregor stood "Put him to use and bring Finlay to me" he said.
Marcin nodded as Gregor walked up to James and stared in to his eyes "I understand master".
"James" Marcin called out and he turned to look at him, "Help me fetch the boy for our master".
James nodded "Of course sir".
"James you will let the boy drink your blood when he is ready" Gregor commanded.
James bowed "As you wish master".

Gregor smiled watching the two of them walking ahead of him up the stairs. He was pleased with Marcin getting James, now though he focused on Finlay who would be the start of his ring of night time protectors. His thought instantly going to Christian who was prime for the taking as well.

Marcin and James walked in to the bathroom and could hear Finlay banging against the side of the bath and crying for help. He had no idea how he had ended up like this, the last thing he remembered was having sex with the tall stranger whilst Kirk watched on. When the dim light went on he pleaded for help hoping someone was coming to let him go. He looked up at the two young men recognising Marcin who reached down releasing him from his restraints. Finlay still felt like his memory was clouded and couldn’t make a lot of sense of things.

"What is going on?" Finlay asked being helped to his feet by James, "Who are you?".
James looked at him then Marcin "He is James, you like him?" Marcin asked.
Finlay looked between them for a moment "Where is Kirk?" he asked, "Why am I tied up?".
"Gregor did not want you to leave" Marcin replied, "He likes you".
Finlay stepped out of the bath "But where is Kirk?" he asked again.
"He went home" Marcin told him, "Shower and then we take you to Gregor" he said.

Finlay under the confused effects of the cordial complied getting in the shower where James washed him down and Marcin dried him, all the time Finlay stayed quiet, he was trying to figure things out but found it was all jumbled in head. He couldn't put anything in order as he tried to remember coming here, he knew he had sex earlier and arrived with Kirk but he couldn't put it in the order of things happening.

Finlay was taken down to the first floor and along the hallway "Is Gregor here?" he asked.
"Yes" Marcin replied, "He is waiting for you. He was so pleased with you last time" he said.
Finlay looked at Marcin with a bewildered look "I can't remember much. I must call my parents".
"You can do that later" Marcin told him.
"Where are my things?" Finlay asked.
Marcin nodded the knocked on the door "Later Finlay" he said assuring him.
James opened the door "Ah Finlay you are finally awake!" Gregor said smiling, "Come in".

Finlay began to get things straight in his head and marched in to Gregor like he meant business. Gregor stared in to his eyes and his body relaxed. Finlay smiled and kissed him softly as Gregor wrapped his arms around him lifting him with such ease and strength. Forgetting everything since only Gregor mattered now he was taken over to the bed. Within minutes they were naked and Gregor was between his legs nudging his nine inch cock against Finlay’s arse until his hole stretched open allowing him inside. He moaned loudly holding on to Gregor, his body chilling in that familiar sensual way until Gregor had penetrated to him balls. With slow deliberate thrusts he began to copulate again with this young lad, only now he could smell traces of himself inside Finlay's body. Gregor lifted his head looking down at his enjoyment of copulating with him. Finlay's hands roamed all over Gregor's body and grabbing his arse cheeks pulling him deeper inside.

Gregor smiled down "Tonight Finlay you will join me for eternity" he said in a seductive tone.
Finlay moaned and leaned up to kiss him "I want to be with you forever" he responded between moans.
Gregor kissed him "I will drink your blood then you will take mine” he said softly.
“I understand” Finlay replied enticed and full seduced by him.
“Good” Gregor said kissing him again, “Then you drink the blood of James to complete our joining" he said.

Finlay nodded, his eyes staring up in to the icy blue of Gregor's. He could feel his orgasm already approaching and he lowered himself on top of Finlay wrapping his arms around his body, kissing him and moving slowly down to his chin, then under it and over to the left side of his neck. He could almost taste his blood already that was having a profound effect on his fangs and saliva that was oozing from the tips of them. He managed to kiss and lick at the spot directly over the artery, his balls tightened quickly and Gregor thrusted his hips down hard. Finlay cried out and his head raised up, Gregor threw his head forward hitting the spot directly, his fangs piercing through the young skin and sinking all the way through to his carotid artery. Finlay snapped his eyes open wide shrieking as he felt the sharp pain of the fangs sinking in to his neck, his hands went to punch Gregor's back instead they landed softly pulling him closer, his legs wrapped around Gregor's waist squeezing him hard. His body over flowed in the weirdest erotic sensation that he ejaculated twice in rapid succession. Gregor sucked then lifted his head running his tongue over the bite sealing the artery yet leaving the two red bite marks on his neck. Gregor looked down at Finlay who had a smile on his face, in a split second he began moaning softly, his whole body began sensitive to any touch . His journey to join Kovalek was now beginning to prepare his body.

Finlay blinked "Do that again, it felt wonderful" he said softly reaching up to kiss him.
Gregor laughed "We can do this for eternity do not worry" he said soothingly.

Finlay smiled again looking completely content and highly aroused, Gregor's cock still impaled in to the young lads body he knelt up and slit the palm of his hand and stared in to Finlay's eyes until he had control of his mind then reciting the curse "Bad blood of Christ be gone with my blood" he said allowing his blood to drip into Finlay's mouth that he swallowed. "Drops of blood will bring darkness, and darkness shall then own your soul" he recited dripping more blood in to his mouth. "To be accursed stalking in darkness, afraid by your fellow man. Let the blood pass your lips and render you as thy servant and a servant of the night" he said squeezing his palm allowing a stream of blood to fall in to Finlay's open mouth that he swallowed.

Gregor pulled his cock out gently and Finlay raised his head then bent over holding his stomach for a few moments gasping for breath. His body twisted then his agonising scream filled the room as Gregor watched smiling, he summoned James in to the room. James walked over to the bed looking at Finlay wondering what was happening to him. As quick as it started it finished and Finlay knelt up stretching his neck side to side and crying in pain, he felt terror at what happened as he looked at Gregor, his brown eyes now jet black began transitioning to a deep blue from the outer iris in, every few seconds the shade getting lighter and lighter until they changed to icy blue.

Gregor stepped forward running his hand down Finlay's face "How do you feel?" he asked.
Finlay looked at him "Amazing" he replied in a velvet soft tone.
"You must drink some blood and complete your place at my side" Gregor said bringing James closer.

James got on the bed and put his arms around Finlay moving his neck to the side. Without any hesitation Finlay moved his head over the exposed neck, strangely his senses changed and he could smell his blood. He whimpered feeling his canine teeth pushing out of his gums in to sharp pointed fangs. He lifted his head and they began shrinking back to normal, James moved his head upright looking at him and wondering what he was waiting for. Their eyes met and Finlay initiated a kiss with him, subtly he kissed his top lip then bottom. Inside James fought against it knowing he was straight yet there was nothing he could do to resist the urge. His arms tightened around Finlay's body pulling them chest to chest, now James returned the kiss going directly to the mouth and slipping a little tongue in the process. Finlay smiled and kissed him back as his hand slipped lower touching James's semi erection. James knew his duty tonight and pulled out of the kiss tilting his neck again to the side letting Finlay kiss across until his nose ran over the target. His nostrils flared and fangs extended out from under his top lip, he bit down hard striking James in the artery, they fell back on the bed where Finlay trapped James and began sucking harder and harder. Gregor moved over pulling Finlay off making him turn towards Gregor hissing at the interruption of his feeding. He stared hard in to Finlay's eyes and he eventually cowered off to the top of the bed looking ashamed. Gregor pulled James up and sealed his artery lapping up the spilt blood. Finlay rolled over collapsing on the bed with his chest heaving up and down in a possessed manner, his transformation moving in to the final stages was now complete. With no recollection of who he was or what his life had been, it was like he had just been born with a blank memory and ready to learn. He knew he had power and strength in his body like it had always been there for eternity.

Marcin walked in and gave James a drink to speed up the replenishing of his blood. By 4am Gregor and Finlay retired to the basement sharing the crypt. Marcin and James would provide necessary feeding for Gregor and Finlay for a few days until they could find some victims for them both to consume. The following day James cleaned up the bathroom and the smell of the urine from himself and Finlay preparing it for their next victim who wouldn't be so lucky with two vampires to feed. 

Marcin entered the bathroom handing James his phone "Your calling machine made a noise" he said.
James looked at it "I have a text from Connor" he said standing up.
"Master will be very interested. What does the pure blood say?" Marcin asked.
He watched James work the phone "Hi James, everything alright, are you keeping safe?" James said.
"Inform him and ask where he is" Marcin said.

James replied saying he was fine and staying inside during hours of darkness. In his reply he asked if Connor was safe and where he was hiding out and when he might return as he was worried. Connor sat there looking at the text smiling and replied that he was in Svalbard but not sure of when they would be leaving, he also said that he and Christian were sort of together now but he still goes on long afternoon walks with Tomas. James grinned and showed Connor's reply to Marcin.

"Where is this?" Marcin asked.
"An island in the far north off Norway" James replied, "They call it land of the midnight sun".
Marcin looked at him "Is this the place of perpetual daylight?" he asked and James nodded.
"We talk to Gregor tonight. The prophecy is coming true, he is chasing daylight" Marcin said.
James looked at him "Is this dangerous to our master and us?" he asked.
Marcin nodded "We must stop it and get the pure blood here" he replied looking worried.

That evening Gregor and Finlay sat at the dining table listening to Marcin and James. After a lengthy discussion and explanation to Gregor what the machine was that James held in his hand it was Finlay who suggested James took a selfie with Marcin and send it to Connor. Gregor laughed and agreed knowing it would be enough to freak the pure blood out and bring him here. Yet he was completely intrigued how this small machine James held meant he could communicate with the pure blood in voice, writing and picture. Gregor appeared quite relaxed knowing that James had the means to get Connor here, he even showed Gregor that he could pin point Connor's location despite being so far away.

Christian rolled over falling in to Connor's arms. The last few days their bond had grown stronger and Christian was just Christian, back to his normal nerd guy self that Connor had secretly fallen in love with. Connor kissed him lovingly and pushed a finger up his bum telling him it was time to get up. Christian moaned and groaned watching Connor go in to the bathroom and shower. When they walked downstairs they saw Ivan going through his phone as Maksim, Maria, Evan and Tomas sat there watching him.

"What is going on?" Connor asked grabbing some cups for Christian and himself.
Ivan looked up "Two young men have gone missing close to Chalfont Fortis" he said.
Connor sat down "Kovalek?" he asked and Evan looked at him and nodded.
"Disappeared with no trace, phones are dead" Ivan said putting his phone down.
Evan sat back in his chair "This is how it starts, people disappear in to thin air" he said.
"We need to go there and face up to him" Maksim said as Maria looked anxiously at him.
Christian looked around the table "This is not good is it?" he asked.
All eyes went to Connor "It is time to formulate a plan to bring his downfall" Evan now said.

The morning suddenly took on a more serious note and with Joshua and Benedict coming down later as they still had the effects of jetlag. The bodies around the table were talking throwing ideas. Maksim opened a small briefcase and took out a solid silver dagger that was adorned with the Berkhoff family coat of arms. They all noticed one other item that was like parchment but very old and tattered around the edges.

"Is that it?" Christian asked, "The way to destroy Kovalek?".
Maksim nodded "It is one way, but you have to be so close to be able to get it deep into his heart".
"I could do that" Christian replied looking at him, "I can probably get close to him".
"No!" Evan said putting his hand up, "If you are still under any control we will lose you".

Christian huffed and sat back in his chair letting them talk on and on. So busy in their planning that he got up and walked outside feeling a warmer breeze today. Benedict watched him then stood up and walked out after him.

"You can't solve all the problems and be a hero you know" Benedict said catching him up.
"I wasn't after being made a saint or anything" Christian replied, "I want to do my part".
"I know you do" Benedict said putting his arm around him, "You staying safe for Connor is best".
Christian looked at him "I won't sit by and do nothing" he said, "I have been under his control".
Benedict nodded "That is what worries everyone Christian. You are vulnerable to his control".
Christian stared at him then nodded slowly "I still want to help destroy him" he stated.
"Let the Berkhoff's deal with him" Benedict said then laughed trying to misdirect Christian.
"What do you mean?" Christian asked picking up on his comment.
"Sorry Christian" Benedict said holding his hand, "Please forget I said that. Please".
Christian stood there defiantly "I promise I will tell you before anything happens" Benedict said.
"Okay" Christian finally replied, "I don't want to lose Connor or his brothers though".
Benedict nodded "Christian. You of all people know how dangerous he is" he said looking at him.
"When this is over what will happen to us all?" Christian asked then paused, "That is if...".
Benedict stopped him "Only think of the positive Christian" he assured him.
"Will you go back to Argentina?" Christian asked, "Will we ever see you again?".
"My home is there so yes" Benedict replied truthfully, "This though has complicated matters".
"You mean meeting your real family?" Christian asked and he nodded.
Benedict turned and hugged him "We will see each other that is for sure" he confirmed.

Christian smiled giving Benedict a hug and they walked back inside the house where everyone around the table was still in conversation. They took their seats at the table when Connor's phone went off and picked it up and looked at message from James, he shouted no and stood up with the colour draining from his face.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1