My Older Black Friend

• 1 year later...

My Older Black Friend - Part VIII

Without much notice Robert did just that.  He pushed into me, passed that second ring, and held still.  His cock was now pulsing and I could feel a different pressure in my ass, almost my guts, his poz cum blasting into me.  With that last bit of pressure my cock just started exploding alll over my stomach and waist.  stream after stream flew out of my hard cock. 

I was now moaning deliriously.

Without pulling out, Robert felt to my chest and I wrapped my legs around him to keep him in me.

Robert looked up, "I love you Tim.  You are now mine"

I had just taken John's cock and cum deep in me for a second time this week, and now my lover lay between my legs after giving me all of his hot cum deep in my ass.  This was truly what I had fantasized about for so many years, fulfilling every sexual desire for my man, and pleasuring him more by giving my ass to him to own and give out when it turned him on to do so.

I had barely noticed John while making love to Robert, but now sensed him next to me, while still on my back and Robert inside of me. I opened my eyes to see John slightly rubbing Robert's shoulder and a big smile on his face.

"Tim, that is one of the hottest things I have ever been a part of", John said as he bent down to kiss me.  I felt John's tongue and spit filling my mouth, it was a great turn on, and very sensual. John pulled his face away from mine slightly and spoke quietly to Robert.  "My friend, I don't now how you found your boy, but Mr. Tim is very much in love with you".  John smiled and added, "damn lucky!".

John stood fully again and now I noticed his cock was semi hard.  I looked up at John, he was staring intently at me, moved his hand down to his cock and squeezed.  "Yes Tim, when Robert wants me to fuck you again, I will not hesitate". 

Robert lifted his head from my chest and turned to us.  "John, I am thinking my boy will always love that".  We all smiled!!!  He was very right!

After we had all cleaned up, we dressed in shorts and t-shirts then headed for the pool area at Robert's house.  We all grabbed some water on the way out and got comfortable in some of the lounge chairs by the pool.  Robert had grabbed us each a towel.  I was in the middle chair with John on my right and Robert on my left.  The sun felt so good as we started to chat about our day so far.  It was moving in to late afternoon so the sun wasn't as intense, but felt so warming on my body. 

"Fuck that was amazing Robert, and Tim", John said without opening his eyes.  Robert both said 'yes it was', almost in unison.

There was a moment of silence and Robert started talking.  "John, I am really glad we finally found the right partner to help us with our fantasy, everything we have discussed over the years.  I know Tim has been wanting the same thing, to be the bottom in this type of scenario, so it seems it works out for all three of us.  Is that right, Tim?"

"Yes sir.  I honestly couldn't have imagined it happening in a better way".  I turned my head to John and he was looking me and my body, I caught his view and said, "John, I am so happy you joined our love making and exploration".

John smiled.  "I can't tell you how great you are Tim, willing to be with us both and so thankful that it turns you both on to share you with me".

I saw John reach down and grab his cock through his shorts.  His eyes never left mine.  I smiled and laid back on the chair, closing my eyes.

"John, those thoughts make us all hard I think", I said.  We all laughed.

As I lay there, I could start to feel cum making it's way to my ass opening and I knew two big loads wanted to exit me!   I smiled, but felt a little embarrassed.

I started to get off the chair and said, "I need to use the restroom", paused as I got up and continued, "no thanks to the both of you".  

Both of the men just stayed laying down, eye closed, and said that I was welcome.  These guys were great!

I made it to the rest room and let some of their big loads drain from me.  I was amazed at first, but honestly knowing that John produced huge cum loads I wasn't really surprised after all.  I cleaned up and exited the bathroom.  When I made it back to the pool, both Robert and John were now naked, enjoying the sun on their bodies, and semi erect.  I wondered what they had been chatting about!   That made me smile.

"Oh, naked time now, huh?" I asked.  They both said yes and I quickly removed my clothes and joined them.  This time I adjusted my lounger more upright so I could stare at both of their massive cocks and older frames.  All this time in my life I Had fantasized about these two men, not them exactly, but this type of situation and these types of men.  With my left hand I reached out to touch Roberts chest, nipple, and let my fingers slide down to his hip and rest right next to his cock head. 

I looked at John next to me.  "John, what about you, why don't you have a boy of your own?".

John moaned a little.  "good question Tim.  I guess I just haven't found the right man.  Sure I find them to fuck, which is always great, but some still want protection, which you know isn't my thing.  For those, I just need to fuck and cum.  Finding that perfect bottom boy, that knows what real sex feels like and is very ok with taking my raw cock and cum, it is rare."

Just with those few sentences, I saw John's cock start to grow.

John continued, "Robert can testify to this, you are a very rare young man Tim.  That you immediately recognized that connection between you and Robert, realized that the connection you two shared was bigger than statuses.  That is really amazing".

As I was watching John's cock and listening to him, I suddenly felt Robert's wet cock head touch my hand.  I quickly looked at my man.  His head was still back, but his cock had grown towards my hand and he was now leaking on me.  I started running my thumb over Robert's cock head, rubbing that sexy precum all over.  That only encouraged Robert's cock to grow harder and harder.  While I was playing with Robert's cock I had heard John get up from his lounger, but was focused on my man's cock. 

Then I heard John, he was next to me, "suck my cock boy".  I turned my head towards John and his cock was hard and leaking next to my face.  What a gorgeous sight he was.  John still had his cock ring on and he was pushing his cock down so I could get my lips on it. 

I opened my mouth and helped guide his leaking cock into my mouth.  His cock tasted so fucking good. It tasted like precum and cum from our previous fuck session. I brought my legs up and spread them wide so my ass was exposed.

I felt Robert shift and my hand left his cock.  Soon he was kneeling next to me telling me to suck John's cock while his finger found sore, dripping, hole.  I moaned in response to his gentle touching of my lips.

John started in on the hot talk, which turned me on even more.  "Suck this cock baby boy.  Do you like the taste of my cock?  This cock bred your cunt a little while ago, how does your ass taste?" 

This was driving me crazy with lust, John knew exactly what to say.

Robert then stood up, "we should take this into the bedroom".  

John slowly pulled his wet cock from my mouth, "yeah probably" as I watched him stroke his big cock once more, right in front of my face. 

I looked at Robert and he was standing, rock hard, again.  Fuck he is gorgeous.

Robert helped me up and as I turn pats my ass to remind me I am his good boy.  I reach behind me and take hold of Robert's big cock and start to walk into the house.  As soon as I enter, John is there, cock now semi hard, but still leaking.  while holding Robert's big cock in my hand, John takes my face in his hands and kisses me deep, tongue invading my mouth.  I reach down with my free hand and hold John's cock, it is already rising to being fully hard.  Robert's hand is now on my ass, fingers making their way to my wet hole.

Robert wastes no time in burying his finger deep into me!  I moan into John's mouth. 

John backs away slightly and tells me, "I want to be under you while Robert fucks his cock into you". 

Robert pulls his finger out of my ass, pats my ass again, and says "you heard him, let's go boy".

When we entered the bedroom, John immediately got on the bed, on his back with his head toward the end of the bed.  I followed him and got over him on all fours and immediately my mouth found his gorgeous cock!  My mouth took over right where I had left off outside, sucking and tasting that gorgeous man cock.

Before too long, I felt some lube being applied to my ass and Roberts big fingers slowly working my hole in circles and then penetrating me.  first one finger, then two fingers.  Robert's other hand was gripping my ass cheek, trying to pull my hole open wider.

"Fuck your ass lips are puffy boy, your ass is begging for my cock again", Robert said.

I removed my mouth from John's big cock, long enough to say "please fuck your baby boy.  I need your fat cock in me".

I felt Robert's fingers withdraw from my ass and heard him apply lube to his cock...I could almost see in my mind his hand sliding all around my man's hot thick cock.  I knew what was next.

I was right, within seconds I felt Robert's big wet cock head at my hole, pushing slowly...almost rocking, into my hole.  one more slight push and Robert's cock head broke through my hole. 

"boy, my cock head is in you and fucking eh, it looks so good!  do you want more of daddy's cock?", Robert said.

"Yes please daddy, put your cock in me.  my pussy belongs to you, please take me", I almost yelled.

Robert put his hand on top of my ass and said, "here it comes baby, take my cock". 

Robert was pushing steady now!  At some point I want to jump forward as I felt it was too much cock, too quick, but I made myself push out and push back on his black did. 

"my little slut, you want daddy's cock and load in you, I can see you pushing back on my dick.  Yes, take it baby", Robert said. 

John said, "Robert, this boy loves your cock, you can tell.  With each inch of your cock this boy leaks even more precum.  Only a true daddy's boy reacts like that".

I was really stroking and swallowing as much of John's cock as I could.  His precum, and my spit, was flowing around his cock and down over his balls.  I couldn't help it.   Soon enough I couldn't keep my mouth on John's cock, I was panting and moaning so much with Robert sliding in and out of me with a nice steady speed.  It so fucking good, and I felt so full of his big cock!

John maneuvered out from underneath me and was now standing beside the bed.  I felt John's hands on my ass, pulling them apart for Robert as his big black cock slid in and out, relentlessly.

"Fuck boy your ass is really opening up to that big cock", John said.  "We have really turned you into a hot slut bottom, haven't we?".   John continued, "Robert, are you going to give him what he wants?  I want to watch your cock breed your boy".

Robert just moaned and picked up his pace.  I was moaning out loud every time that big cock penetrated my ass again.  Robert was sooooo deep in me and by his pace and heavy breathing I knew what was coming.  I could feel that black cock start to swell in me, stretching my hole even more.

Robert started gripping my waist even tighter, "baby are you ready for daddy's hot cum?"

"....mmmmmmm.....yes please", I replied.

"take my cum boy, take my poz seed baby!"  was all Robert said as he slid all the way in and passed my second ring.  HIs cock swelled one last time and I could feel him shooting his load into my guts.

Robert held still, buried deep in my ass.  I couldn't even believe I was taking all of his cock.  It felt so amazing.

Slowly Robert's cock was shrinking and I felt him slowly start to pull out, which seemed to last forever.   As soon as he finally pulled free I immediately fell on my stomach, legs still shaking.  Robert got off the bed and moved to the top so he could whisper in my ear.  "take John's cock and cum now boy, he is going to take you".

I felt John get on the bed behind me, he didn't pull me up but instead mounted me with his legs on either side of my legs.  I felt the tip of his cock at my hole, but I couldn't move to help him.

"Don't worry boy, I will do the work, I just need to unload in you", John said.

I felt him pulling my ass apart, and the tip of his cock at my used, now sore, hole.  He was going to fuck me one way or another, and I secretly loved that.

In one motion John slid his big cock all the way in me.  After Robert's massive cock having been in me, and breeding me, John could easily sink in to his balls!   John was more grinding his cock into me than really fucking me, churning Robert's cumload in my ass.  It felt so great to feel John's weight on me, and the emptiness of Robert pulling out to be filled with a big hot cock.

John lowered his body to lay on top of my back.  His mouth was next to my ear telling me all the good things I was feeling and of things to come.

"baby boy I am going to fuck my poz load deep into you.  is that ok?"  John asked.

"please John, please give me your load". 

"That's it baby, I am going to cum right on top of Robert's big load, give you my babies.  Fucking hot, here comes my load baby boy".

John pushed in deep and felt him swell, but my ass was already too wrecked to feel his load shoot., but I knew he was cumming hard by the guttural moans was making, and telling me in my ear.

John slowed down his motion, but kept his cock in me.  "I hope we knock your ass up today Tim".

"me too" I sad, "me too". 

John rolled off of me to his back, and I was empty once again.  I lay there, breathing hard.  Robert the joined on the other side of me, his big hands slowly and gently exploring my ass where John had just been.  gripping my ass cheeks hard and thanking me for being his.

I smiled and slowly started to drift off to sleep.

Two weeks later.  I had been at Robert's house for the past several days.  A week or so after I had been with Robert and John I got pretty sick and while talking to Robert he suggested I go get tested as soon as I could and then come stay with him so he would nurse me through it.

I had been at Robert's house, while feeling shitty, also very glad to be here and guided through it by Robert.  He was so caring, and when we did find out my results, we cuddled and kissed.  I could tell me was super turned on, hard to hide that big cock, but I wasn't really into it, and he totally understood.

Two days later I managed to get showered, and cleaned out, and made it back to bed.  I got it bed naked, not that Robert could tell, but after checking on me I asked him he wanted to lay with me and watch something.  Sure enough Robert got into bed and soon realized I was naked.  His cock was so hard.  I looked at him and kissed him deep while reaching for his big leaking dick.

"Tim you are sure you are feeling up to it?", Robert asked.

I guided Robert's hand to my ass and bare cock. "Yes sir, please take me again" I said.

Robert proceeded to give me my first post-poz fuck and load!  It made me so happy to know I was now truly his.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2024 at 10:36 PM, phxman54 said:

...."Tim you are sure you are feeling up to it?", Robert asked.

I guided Robert's hand to my ass and bare cock. "Yes sir, please take me again" I said.

Robert proceeded to give me my first post-poz fuck and load!  It made me so happy to know I was now truly his.....

@phxman54 THANK YOU for a complete and AMAZING STORY ... 

we all, who love BZ love it when a gifted author, like yourself, completes a story - when one can read on and learns the outcome .... when one is so turned on by the development in the story, that one looses load after load , as the authors just hits the right nerve .... BRAVO !!!! 

I am sure that the other readers here agree with me - when I say KEEP WRITING ... 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

this is such an amazing story about a white bottom finding a Black top to be owned by....this is a deep-held fantasy of mine as well...to offer my body to a dominant Black Man, who happens to be POZ, and be converted and owned by him, to be his property and shared with other Black men, as Tim was with John.  it isn't mentioned, or I missed it, that I would like to assume that John was also Black? and in search of his own white bottom like Robert found in Tim.  I also feel that Tim, if not owned by both of them, and as noted above, he will be shared with other POZ Black Men for their pleasure and enjoyment.  wish this could happen to me!