Cum Slut Visiting Feb 7-13 for Pride

Hey guys, visiting in Feb during Pride and looking to take a bunch of dick. Have booked Inn Leather for the weekend but need to decide where to stay before and after. 

any suggestions on easy access but not too trashy hotels or Airbnbs?

also planning to hit up 321

goal is to get fucked by 50+ guys over the whole trip 😈🍆💦🍑

D996EEFC-997F-4101-B92B-A1B0367C64F1.jpeg

7 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

Between Inn Leather and Slammers you'll be well on your way to 50 loads!

tighthole64's right.  There will be plenty of private events too, if you use the cruise apps I'm sure you'll find plenty.  If you're renting a car, be sure to try to get to Slammer around 10pm, since the parking lots can fill up by then.  They have high fences w/off-duty cops (mostly gay) securing the area (the neighborhood isn't all that, but then our kinds of joints usually aren't). And check their website - they may have extended hours for Pride (I mean, nights they're open - usually it's Thurs through Sunday)

Thanks guys. Definitely looking forward to Slammer and Inn Leather and seeing who’s on Sniffies and the other apps that week. Likely will just use Uber and not rent a car. 

Since the Pride parties are at the beach, I wonder how many horny guys will wanna breed at hotels nearby.

• Like 1