Vienna - any recommended place?

Bttml00king

Hi from Vienna!

I can recommend the following locations— look at their homepage for the dresscode!

F56: A lot of fisting, no condoms, nice crowd (many people around 10—12 p.m), 

Hardon Vienna: you have to do a Registration! Younger crowd, fetish events. (starts at 10 pm, more people around 11:30 pm). very popular on Sunday (naked) when it is open (action starts early - 6pm).

Both can be crowded or empty - you never know.

The Outdoor spots I tell you when you come from May to September 😜

• Upvote 3

Vielen Dank! 

I have been to Vienna so many times. Apparently I have missed lots of actions. It looks like I won't be able to go this time with them closed for the holidays but I definitely would love to check it out in the future. And yeah I would love to know the outdoor spots!! 

Any ABS worth visiting? 

Edited by Asnlooking

1 hour ago, RubberAustria said:

Sexshop/Bookstores:

Spartacus (Mariahilferstraße)

Man for Man (Hamburgerstraße)

Wiscot-Center (Lerchenfelder Gürtel)

You can try the bar „Sling“. Many years ago it was popular, now not zjat much anymore. But you get poppers there🤪!

Great. Thanks so much. Always happy to support the local economy. Which one is the best if any?

The photos from Man for Man website look fun. 

I do not go to them, but I have heard during daytime Spartacus (video cabins/rooms) seem to bee popular. I suppose many married men go there as their wives can not fulfill their needs. I am sure you can😜. I recommend f56. The Saunas you know. Kaiserbründl is popular. sportsauna (younger crowd) is good. Römersauna I do. Not know. If it is warm at night you might get a load at Rathauspark (no entrance fee🤓). Enjoy your stay. 

• Like 1

I went to Man for Man and tried to get some quick loads. Unfortunately, there was only one guy and myself. I left after 15 minutes because I didn't have much time. Although a little small, the cinema area has a nice set up. It could be a fun place if there are more people. Just like all ABS, it could be a hit or miss. I may stop by again if I am in the area again and have no much free time.

Thinking of going to F56 on new year day and see what it is all about. 

• 1 month later...

Kaiserbründl and Römersauna are pretty good. 

However when I went to Römersauna pretty much fucking was dominated by a handful of the same people (not necessarily bad - but they tended to form a smallish fuck group with one dominant top who was always fucking when he was there).  Römersauna is open all weekend from Friday 11 am - midnight Sunday (and 11-midnight all other days).

Kaiserbründl is a kind of fantasy sauna in a way.  I didn't see much serious fucking there but it can happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fuckholedc said:

Kaiserbründl and Römersauna are pretty good. 

However when I went to Römersauna pretty much fucking was dominated by a handful of the same people (not necessarily bad - but they tended to form a smallish fuck group with one dominant top who was always fucking when he was there).  Römersauna is open all weekend from Friday 11 am - midnight Sunday (and 11-midnight all other days).

Kaiserbründl is a kind of fantasy sauna in a way.  I didn't see much serious fucking there but it can happen.

Thanks for sharing your experience. @fuckholedc

Each sauna is good in its own way. Römersauna is definitely on the smaller side but has better hours. I didn't see a small fuck group as you described. Are you a local? 

I did have a blast at Kaiserbründl on New Year Day. It was packed. The most I have seen. I lost counts of how many times I got fucked on the table in the dark room. It was like a big orgy. Unfortunately, I didn't get many loads though. 

I am going back to Vienna at the end of March. Is the weather warm enough for outdoor fun? 

On 2/23/2023 at 7:40 AM, Bttml00king said:

Thanks for sharing your experience. @fuckholedc

Each sauna is good in its own way. Römersauna is definitely on the smaller side but has better hours. I didn't see a small fuck group as you described. Are you a local? 

I did have a blast at Kaiserbründl on New Year Day. It was packed. The most I have seen. I lost counts of how many times I got fucked on the table in the dark room. It was like a big orgy. Unfortunately, I didn't get many loads though. 

I am going back to Vienna at the end of March. Is the weather warm enough for outdoor fun? 

I am not a local but I lived in Sopron and fucked in Vienna on the weekends the summer of 2018.    Römersauna during that summer was consistently sort of slow Saturday -> Sunday except for this relatively small group of bottoms getting very publicly fucked by a single tireless top (who fucked me deliciously for a long time in the sling one day when he wasn't in one of his bottoms holes).

The dark room in Kaiserbründl always held promise.  I never saw it packed though.  Glad to hear that New Years was the day to go.

March in Vienna will be cold and possibly rainy.  However Western and Central Europe is experiencing a heat wave relative to historic temperatures.  It's 4 C right now at 1243 hrs - not as cold as it should be but not summer shorts weather either.

• Like 1

@fuckholedc I was on the sling at Römersauna too but the actions were pretty minimal. However, I had one of the most memorable sex there with two guys. First, we played in the gloryhole booth with kissing, fucking and sucking. One of them shot a load on my face. The other and I moved to a room where he passionately rimmed and repeated the same thing until he shot a hot load in me. We both had to rest a little after that. I really hope that I will run into him again at the sauna. 

• Upvote 1