Best Sexclub/Spa in London ?

PozJockPig

Me and my mate coming to visit London soon and have 1 night to venture out to one of the baths or sexclubs. Which one would be the best to do the most amount of barebacking? I hear a lot of good things about Vault 139.  How does that compare to Pleasuredome or Sweatbox ? Any other suggestions or recomendations ?.

If you’ve only time for one, I would do Vault139, though as @NicX24 says, it depends on the day (Monday and Thursday naked nights are best).  

However, if you’ve got time and want to make a night of it, I would consider doing Vault AND Sweatbox- they’re walking distance from each other, but offer quite different experiences. Both offer ‘pass outs’ (albeit with restrictions), so depending on the timing, you can go from one to the other and back again if you feel like it.

22 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

If you’ve only time for one, I would do Vault139, though as @NicX24 says, it depends on the day (Monday and Thursday naked nights are best).  

However, if you’ve got time and want to make a night of it, I would consider doing Vault AND Sweatbox- they’re walking distance from each other, but offer quite different experiences. Both offer ‘pass outs’ (albeit with restrictions), so depending on the timing, you can go from one to the other and back again if you feel like it.

Would older guys (say 50s/60s) be welcome and fit in at Sweatbox, or is very much a younger clientele?

From what I remember (I’m not a big sauna go-er), of all the saunas in London, Sweatbox does attract the youngest crowd.  That’s not to say older guys aren’t welcome or wouldn’t fit in, but just be prepared for a certain degree of stand-offishness that often accompanies youth in such settings.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

From what I remember (I’m not a big sauna go-er), of all the saunas in London, Sweatbox does attract the youngest crowd.  That’s not to say older guys aren’t welcome or wouldn’t fit in, but just be prepared for a certain degree of stand-offishness that often accompanies youth in such settings.

As I thought. I don't have a problem with that (being an older guy). I'm very respectful of others at the sauna and would never "throw" myself at a much younger guy. To my surprise and pleasure though, at my local sauna (in Brighton) I've had a few guys in their 20s (easy enough to tell) fucking and loading me. If i went to a sauna in London now, I'd probably go to the Locker Room in Kennington. It's small but I've heard there's a decent amount of bareback fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to work out the best sauna to go to midweek afternoon (or maybe Saturday afternoon) where there's pretty much guaranteed bareback. I know The Locker Room, but I'm quite keen to go somewhere larger. I also specifically want a sauna, so you can have a shower as and when. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/26/2022 at 1:38 AM, PozJockPig said:

It will be THUR evening my only free night to venture out..  so looks like Vault139 then Sweatbox it is...

How did it go? Never been to vault. Wish the Fort was still open. So sleazy. 

• 3 weeks later...