Jake's Conversion

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Chapter 1

Jake was walking his bike down the street on an abnormally hot spring evening when he heard a familiar voice running up from behind him. Jake turned around and recognized his next door neighbor slowing down from his run. 

“What seems to be the problem?”, he asked. 

“Oh hey Mr. Cox. My bike has a flat.” Jake explained. 

“Sorry to to hear that and you can call me Tyler. When you call me Mr. Cox it makes me feel old” , Tyler said with a chuckle.

“Ok, Tyler” Jake replied with a smile as he admired the sweaty shirtless man in his thin athletic shorts.

“I’ve got a new tube in my garage. I can probably replace yours in 5 minute if you’d like”, Tyler offered. 

“That’d be great!” Jake exclaimed with a bright smile. 

As they walked back to Tyler’s garage, Jake relishes the view of Tyler’s hairy half naked body. He had admired his tall, muscular neighbor from afar for some time. His bedroom window Looks onto Tyler’s bathroom window and on occasion Jake would catch glimpses of Tyler undressing and showering even jerking off and Jake has gotten in the habit of Jerking off to these views. 

“So your dad tells me that you're almost done with the baseball season and that this will be your last season”, Tyler states as they walk toward his garage. 

“Yes sir, two more games and then I graduate next month. Jake responds. 

“That’s great! Your dad also said you’ll be playing baseball in college in the fall as well. All that ball playing explains how well developed you body has become. You’ve grown so fast. Pretty soon you’ll be bigger than me”, Tyler says with a smile and patty Jake on the shoulder. 

Jake blushes and says, “I don’t know about that sir but I do work out and the coaches train us hard”.

“I’m sure they do” Tyler says as he licks his lips and his mind begins to wonder before they arrive at his garage. 

They enter the garage and Tyler closes the door behind them. He turned the bike over the makes the needed repairs as Jake assists. 

As they finish the work. Jake finds himself staring at Tyler’s towering frame. His body still glistening from the sweaty run. His eye wander down his hairy, muscular chest and down to the his tight run shorts where he observes a growing bulge pushing through the thin fabric.

Tyler stares at Jake With a devilish  grin and asked, “like what you see Jake?” 

Jake blushed but continued to stare at the now straining bulge in Tyler’s athletic shorts.

“Wanna see it?”, Tyler asked.

Jake licked his lips and innocently looked up at Tyler and replied, “Yes sir”.

“Go ahead” Tyler encourages. 

Jake pulls on the waistband of the thin athletic short and pulls down. What was revealed before him was the largest dick he’d ever see. It was over 9 inches long, thick and veiny with a thick bush of hair surrounding the shaft. His heart raced with excitement and his dick began to stir in his shorts and adjusts it. 

“Want to touch it?” Tyler asked. 

Jake nodded and wrapped his hand around the massive member and gently began to rub. Tyler let out a soft moan and his cock immediately started to leak. The clear liquid lubricating his now rock hard dick. 

“Jake do you want to taste it?” Tyler asked. Again Jake nodded his head in agreement and proceeded to first lick the head and shaft and then engulfing the mushroom head with his mouth. Tyler let out a low guttural moan. Tyler then pulled his dick out of the willing mouth and positioned the back of Jake’s head against the wall Of the garage. Jake released his now hard dick and began stroking. Tyler re inserted his massive member into the young stud’s hungry mouth and begins to face fuck him. Slowly as first and then picking up the pace. 

Looking at his huge tool disappear into this young man’s mouth he sternly instructs Jake to relax his throat. Jake struggles to take Tyler's massive cock as Tyler’s massive hairy balls slap at his chin.

“I always knew you wanted this cock boy”, Tyler Exclaims as his orgasm builds. “Now it's  time for you to take my dirty load….. fuuuccck!”. Tyler’s cock head flares deep in Jake’s throat and begins to shoot ropes and ropes of cum down Jake’s throat. “TAKE MY FUCKIN ‘ LOAD !” Tyler grits through his teeth as he floods Jake’s throat.

Jake completely shocked by the massive load, Struggles to gulp down every drop and only after Tyler’s orgasm slowly subsides does Jake realize when he looks down that his hard cock has shot hands free. 

After; Both studs struggle to catch their breath. Jake’s mind races at the events that have just taken place. Tyler gently rubs Jake ‘s head in encouragement, “You’re a natural. That was so hot.” He says with a huge grin on his face as he pulls up his athletic shorts over his semi hard dick. 

“Thanks!” Jake exclaimed still trying to catch his breath. 

“Looks like you enjoyed yourself too judging from the pool of cum on the garage floor”, Tyler says with a laugh as he helps Jake off the floor and Jake pulls up his pants. 

“Ha! Yeah sorry about that”, Jack says a little embarrassed. 

“Don’t apologize you should be proud of that load”, Tyler says 

‘Yes sir’ is the only think he can think to say

Jake begins to collect his bike and says  that he should be getting home. 

As Jake leaves Tyler says, ‘If you're interested in more fun you know where I live’.

Jake smiles back and simply say , ‘okay’,

• Like 38
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 23
  • Thanks 1