Jake's Conversion

Chapter 10

Jake rushes home, knowing better than to shower, he leaves the cum to dry on his tight skin. When he arrives at the house he enters his father’s room. Curious, he goes into his dad’s underwear drawer and finds one of his dad’s black Bike jocks, sniffs it and tries it on. Hoping his dad will approve, he decides to wear it for him. Knowing he will arrive soon he dims the lights and gets on all fours in his dad’s bed ass up. Looking behind he can see his wet cummy hole in the large mirror across from the bed. The thought of the coach and his teammates loads gets him hard again. 

Within a few minutes he hears the front door  open. He hears his father walk through the house and soon enters the bedroom doorway.

“There’s my boy! Exactly where he’s supposed to be”, Jason exclaims.

He explores Jake’s ass and finds a river of cum leaking from his jock hole and onto the bed. He notices the new jockstrap his son is wearing and snaps the band against his muscle ass. 

“You like your dad’s jock son?” Jason asked as he explores his sons smooth ass.

“Mmmmmmm, yes daddy. It makes me feel like a big boy”, Jake coos.

“Yeah? You are my big boy aren’t you son?”, Jake’s dad asks.

Jake simple replies, “Yes, daddy!”

Jason spreads his sons hole wide and begins kissing his son muscular ass and then finds his wet hole. 

“I want you to tell me who fucked you!”, Jason says sternly and then begins to eat out his son’s cum filled hole. 

Jake begin to explain how he’d been fucked by the coach and his team members in the locked room early that afternoon as his dad devours his hole. His father gets harder and harder as he details the how his coach and team mate bred him. 

Knowing that his coach is already poz, Jake’s father gets worked up into a frenzy lapping up the cum in his son’s hole with his large tongue. His trimmed facial tickling at his son’s sensitive hole causing Jake’s eyes to roll in the back of his head.

“Daddy please fuck me with your toxic cock”, Jake gasps uncontrollably 

“With pleasure” Jake’s sternly says through gritted teeth.

In one quick movement, Jake’s dad stands up, lines up his steel hard cock and slams into his son balls deep. 

“Oh fuuuucccckkkk!” Jake screams as he feels his anal walls ripping open. 

“Yes, rape my slutty jock cunt Daddy!” Jakes yells as he looks back at the hairy beast that is his dad fuck him, his huge hairy pecs bouncing as he ravages his hole.

“Fuck yeah, you faggot!” Jason spits on his sons wide muscular back, his cock pistoning in and out of his sons hole.

Jason’s pubes are now wets with the cummy juices from his sons hole and Jason notices the red streaks on his thick dick. He begins to feel his heavy balls tense up. 

Anticipating his orgasm, his flips his son over and slams back in. He grabs his son’s neck tight and brutally fucks him.

“You want my toxic load son?! You gonna beg for daddy’s poison inside you?! Show daddy what toxic slut he has created” Jason taunts.

“Please daddy! Give me your poz cum!”, Jake begs barely able to get the words out as his dad chokes him. With all his effort he continues, “Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!” To the rhythm of his dad’s poundings. 

“Take my toxic load cunt! Fuuuuuuuuccckkk”, Jason cock flares and begins so unloads ropes and ropes of poisonous cum into into his son’s muscle hole. 

Jake wraps his legs around his hairy dad and clamps down on his dad’s enormous dick, milking his dad’s nector. 

His dad collapse on Jake sweating profusely and breathing heavily. 

“That’s my good boy” Jason says after he catches his breath and rolls over on his back and cuddles his son under his arm. 

Jason soon passes out from exhaustion and Jake lays his head on his dads hairy pecs and places his hand on his dads cum coated pubes framing his semi hard did and falls asleep soon after. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 11

When Jake awakens his father is already gone. The large bed feels lonely. As he wakes up he explores his body and discovers his ass is wet and sticky as wells as the sheets below. Jake assumes his dad must have jerked off in the early morning and sprayed his seed all over his ass before he left while he was still asleep. He works the sticky load into his muscle hole thinking of his dad’s massive cock. Before he is able to shoot his load he looks at the time on this cellphone realizes he going to be late for school and rushed to the shower. 

As the steam builds in the hot shower, Jake’s body is electrified by the the hot water on his hairless body. His nipples stand  erect as he lathers his body. Jake is briefly startled by a shadowy figure entering through the main bedroom but is relieved to discover that it is Tyler entering completely naked. His proud dick swinging between his legs.

“Your Dad told me he had to leave early this morning and said I should come over to help your get ready” , he says with a dirty grin. 

Before long Tyler is balls deep in Jake’s juicy hole. Jake braces the shower walls as he bucks into Tyler’s massive dick. Jake moans for Tyler’s toxic load as his hole s destroyed. Tyler’s balls tense up at the sounds of Jakes begging, his balls already filled to the brim. Tyler holds back as long as he can, building up more and more toxic cum and then finally explodes in Jake’s willing hole. 

Before Tyler is able to catch his breath and come down off his orgasm, Jake rushes out of the shower. 

“Sorry Tyler! I’m already super late for school.” He yells as he throws on some clothes and kisses Tyler before leaving the house, knowing he’s going to be very late for his first class of the day. 

——— 

With only 15 minutes left off in his first period, Jake rushes into class.

“Sorry Mr. Wood!”, Jake exclaims as he rushes to his seat. 

Clearly dissatisfied, his teacher gives is a stern stare with his furrowed brow and then continues his lesson without a word to Jake. 

Unable to concentrate, Jake is distracted by  the huge bulge in Mr. Wood’s tight khakis that seems to grow throughout the lesson. 

When the class bell rings 10 minutes later, the students rush out of class but Mr. Wood ask Jake to stay behind. 

“Jake, this isn’t the first time you’ve been late and I’m beginning to worry about you”, Mr. Wood starts out.

“Mr. Wood, I’m so sorry. This won’t happen again. I simply overslept and I feel so bad knowing what a great teacher you’ve been to me”, Jake apologized with sad eyes and half smile.

“Nevertheless, I think we should go down to the office and talk with the vice principle, I think your antics have raised some alarm bells here at the school”, Mr. Wood explains.

“Oh no please …”, Jake begins to reply

Mr. Wood cuts him off, “Let’s go, NOW!” 

Jake walks ahead of Mr. Wood and starts perspiring wondering what type of trouble he’s in. He also realizing in the rush to get ready he threw on some light grey sweatpants and Tyler’s load, which was planted deep inside him, has started to slowly leak out, leaving a wet spot on his backside which his teacher has probably noticed as he walks closely behind him.

Both the men make their way into the office. As they enter the vice principle is seated at his large wooden desk. Impeccably dressed in a tailored dress shirt and tie, his large frame gives away that he was once an amateur bodybuilder. 

Mr. Steel gestures for Jake to take a seat and Mr. Wood takes a place standing behind the vice principles desk chair. 

“Mr. Steele let me just start out by saying, I’m sorry….. “ , Jake begins but then is quickly interrupted.

“Jake, normally I see students that need to be disciplined, but that is not the case here. You see,  The coach told us all about what happened yesterday afternoon and what a greedy little cum slut you are and about all those load you took.”

Jake mind races as he hears Mr. Steele describe in vivid detail how he took his coaches and teammates loads, one right after the other. 

“Mr. Wood and I want to help you in your journey”, Mr. Steele says as he pulls back his chair and reveal himself untucked, with his fly opens and his large rigid member exposed with a biohazard tatoo just above the base of his cock. 

“Oh fuuuccckk! “ Jake says under his breath.

“Now let’s get started. Bend over the desk here”, Mr. Steele instructs.

Jake does as he’s told and as he does, Mr. Wood comes up behind him and peels back the grey sweatpants exposing his perfectly formed ass. 

“This big ol’ wet spot here is giving away what a faggot your are to the whole school. But you know that already don’t you Jake?”, Mr. Wood asks as he snaps the band of his jockstrap. 

“Yes sir”, Jake replies

Mr. Steele watches from his desk chair stoking his long cock as Mr. Wood spreads Jake’s ass cheeks apart. Toxic cum oozes from Jake’s hole. 

“Eat it!” Mr. Steele says sternly

Mr. Wood eagerly complies. Licking up the sticky fluid at first, then burying his face in the smooth jock hole and then tongue fucking him. As he does this he savors the ripe smell of the cum coated hole.

Jake is lost in his own pleasure arching his back as he feels the rough whiskers from his teachers mustache tickling his hole and causing his dick to inflate in his jockstrap. 

Mr. Steele gets up from his chair and pulls off Jakes shirt. He begins to tweak his muscular nipples causing Jack cock to protrude out of his jockstrap. Mr. Steele then guides Jakes head down to his veiny, uncut cock.

Jake pulls back the thick foreskin and reveals the vice principal’s fat head already slick with pre cum. 

“Fuuucckkk” Mr. Steele moans as Jake takes his dick deep down his throat, “such a good little faggot”. 

As Jake’s head bobs up and down on Mr. Steele’s cock he see the biohazard tattoo right in front of him. His future staring him in the face. 

As Mr. Steele facefucks Jake, Mr. Woods comes up for breath. He the undoes his pants and pulls out his cock. His heavy cock sticks straight up. He moves around the desk to Jake’s mouth. Jake pulls Mr. Steele’s cock out of his mouth and begins sucking on Mr. Wood’s rock hard dick while stoking Mr. Steele’s. The two men begin making out as Jake goes back and forth savoring their enormous dicks. 

Massaging Jake’s muscular back as he gets his dick serviced, Mr. Steele works his way down to Jake’s tight wet hole and begins fingering it. The teenage slut moans on the vice principal’s dick. 

“It’s time for this faggot to take another toxic load”, Mr. Steele exclaims as he positions himself behind Jake. 

He lines up his dick with Jakes hairless hole and pushes in.

“Fuuuucccckkkk, your hole feels amazing!” Mr. Steel groans as his mushroom head pushes its way in. “You’re gonna beg for every inch of this dick , you hear me faggot?”

Jake turns around looking his vice principal in the eye and say, “yes sir! Can I please have another inch of your cock sir!” And continues to do so with every inch after. 

Mr. Steele’s cock large cock gets wider at the base so with every inch he goes in he stretches Jake’s jock hole wider and wider. 

After Jake pleas for the last inch, with his hole struggling to take such a fat dick, Mr. Steele slams in balls deep. Mr. Steele holds Jake in place at the base of his cock with his strong hands around Jake’s thin waist. 

Jake screams are muffled by Mr. Wood’s dick inside his mouth. Both the teacher and vice principal begin furiously fucking him on both ends. 

Mr. Steele looks down and at his massive dick tearing the jocks hole and sees streak of red on his dick.

“Oh fuck yeah! He’s bleeding! I’ve ripped this jock fag wide open!” Mr. Steele exclaims, “Now it time to mark you as mine!” 

Mr. Steele begins piston fucking Jake’s hole building up a massive load. His balls stretching his balls sac to the limit. 

“Come on, sir! Breed this faggot jock slut!” Mr. Wood urges. “Poz his hole!”

“Oh fuuuucckkk, I’m gonna fuckin’ bust! Take my toxic seed you STUPID! FUCKING! CUNT! Mr. Steel screams. He accentuates each word by brutally stabbing his enormous dick in Jakes hungry jock hole. 

Mr. Woods, so turned on and unable to control himself begins shooting volleys of cum all over Jake’s face. He grabs Jake by a handful and hair and forces his dick downs Jake’s throat. 

Jake, unable to guzzle down all the cum produced by Mr. Wood’s cock, chokes on it until his teacher finally releases him and he gasps for air. 

As all three men catch their breath, Mr. Wood and Mr. Steele stuff their dicks back in their trouser. Jake is still splayed naked on the desk with his sweatpants around his ankles when Mr. Steele states, “I’ve got a meeting with another student in a few minutes, you should get back to class but I want to see you every morning in this office until that hole converts, understand?” 

“Yes sir!” Jake replies. He begins to get up and dress himself. His dick still hard peaking out is his jock. A pool of pre cum on the desk. He still has not cum all day. His balls ache. 

Jake pulls up his sweatpants and puts on his shirt and begins to head back to class  but Mr. Wood stops him. 

“Let’s clean you up first”, he says and begins licking the cum off Jake’s face and then kissing him, allowing Jake to taste his fresh toxic load. 

Jake then head back to class with a growing wet spot in the back of his sweatpants. 

• Like 20
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 12

After school Jake makes his way home. As he drives home he thinks of how proud his dad will be of him having collected so many loads throughout the day. 

He arrives home, thinking his father is not there. He prepares to present himself to him. As he enters the living room his father is seated calmly in a chair. 

“Hello son, I’ve been waiting for you”, Jason says. 

“Dad! I didn’t expect you to be home so early.” Jake states somewhat startled.

“I know”, he says with a half smile and then instructs Jake to follow him as he heads to the bedroom. 

Jake follows his father. When they arrive at his father bedroom, Jake is surprise to see others there.

On the bed is an unknown young man with an athletes build naked except for a blindfold over his eyes and a jockstrap. He is laying on his back. On the floor are military fatigues, leading Jake to believe he’s from the near by military base. Tyler is also there tying the strangers wrists to bedposts. 

Jake’s dick begins to stir as his dad comes up behind him and whispers in his ear, “Tyler found this soldier on Grindr. He’s seems like a hungry little slut. We are going to have you fuck him. You have to learn to spread your seed once you covert”. 

Jake’s mind grows excited and curious. He’s only bottomed up until this point but has been curious about topping and goes wild at the thought of spreading his toxic seed once he converts.

His father begins kissing his neck from behind as he undressed his son. They make their way slowly to the bed.

At the edge of the bed Tyler kneels down, pulls down Jake's pants and releases Jake’s budging dick from his jockstrap and begins sucking it, getting it nice and wet. His father tweaks his sons erect nipples. Jake is in ecstasy. Within minutes Jake’s large dick is rock hard. 

Tyler pulls off Jake’s dick and turns his attention to the soldier on the bed, kissing and licking him all over his muscular chest and abs. The solider moans and his skins becomes covers in goose bumps. 

“Eat out his hole!” Jason instructs Jake.

Jake pulls the strangers legs backs apart exposing the young man’s hairy hole. Jake bends down and inhales the musky smell of sweat and cum. 

Jake doesn’t believe that the stranger has been fucked by his father or Tyler yet so is excited to find the strangers cummy hole and licks the man’s crack, Lightly at first but then spreading it wide open, letting the cum leak out and then digging in and feasting on the strangers hairy man ass. 

Intoxicated, Jake’s cock grows harder and harder. His large member aches as if all the blood has concentrated itself on his dick. His cock now oozing a constant flow of precum

Unable to control himself he gets up, lines his dick up with the young stranger’s hairy hole and pushes in.

“Fuuuuccckkkk!” Jake yells out at he feels the ecstasy of his first man cunt wrapping around his massive dick. Jakes muscles tense up as he enters accentuating his athletic frame. 

“That’s my boy!”

“Yeah! Fuck his hole!” Tyler and Jason both cheer him on.

“Mmmmmmm”, the slutty solider moans accepting Jake’s cock in his well used hole

Jake fucks him deeper and deeper until his bottoms out in the soldiers hole. He then starts fucking him with long deeps strokes, savoring the sight of his huge cock flowing in and out of the strangers cummy hole. 

Tyler positions his head by Jake’s dick as he’s fucking and says, “let me taste the that cummy solider hole on that dick stud.”

Jake then pulls out and goes back and forth letting Tyler suck his cock and then fucking the stranger. 

Jake’s father helps build up his son’s massive load by tweaking his nipples 

As Jake’s balls fill to capacity, he focuses on the soldier muscle ass and begins fucking him faster and faster. 

Realizing Jake can only last so much longer Tyler and Jake begin encouraging him.

“Time to breed his hole son!”

“Seed that man cunt!”

Jake sweating profusely, can hold back no longer, “FUUUUUCCCKKK! I’M GONNA FUCKIN’ CUM!” 

Every muscles in his body tenses as he begins to flood the young strangers hole with his seed. 

The soldier winces in pain and pleasure as Jake slams ropes of cum in his hole over and over again. 

In disbelief Jake pulls out his steel hard cock  to find that his cock is still shooting cum after 15 solid seconds. He slams is back in, nearly knocking the wind out of the solider and shouts, “I’M STILL CUMMING! FUCK! I’M STILL FUCKING CUMMING IN THIS SLUT’S HOLE!”. 

Jake completely drains his balls and collapses on the still blindfolded soldier. Sweat dripping from his body and breathing like his has just completed a marathon. 

Tyler and Jason stoke their cocks so turned on by what they have just witnessed. 

Jake takes a second to come down off his orgasm. He looks down at the base of his dick buried ball deep. The stranger’s hole is completely flooded, cum oozing out everywhere.

He slowly pulls out his still hard cock and cum continues to drip from his dick and the soldier’s hole. He relaxes on the bed a minute and continues to catch his breath. 

“That’s my boy!” Jason exclaims grabbing his son’s shoulder tightly and maneuvering himself between the soldiers legs. 

“Now it’s time for things to get REAL!” Jason states with is tone becoming more serious, “You’ve had my son’s dick now it time you get daddy’s dick”.

With that  Jason jabs three fingers in the soldiers hole gently scratching at his insides with his fingernails causing the solider to wince. 

“Fuck son, you got his cunt nice  and sloppy for me didn’t you? I’m not gonna last long …”

Jason pauses and insert the full length of his monster cock inside the wet hole and then continues “…. Before i shoot my POZ load!” 

“Wait! What!” Are the first words uttered by the stranger and he begins to struggle. 

“Hold his fag down and shut him up!”, he instructs Tyler as he slams his dick ball deep into his wretched hole.

Tyler does as he’s told but The soldier continues to struggle.

“Put up a fight” Jason begins “only makes me harder you cunt!”. With that Jason spits

On the soldiers face. 

Jason’s dick grows harder and harder as continues to fuck the strangers at a furious pace. 

The idea of fucking in his son’s cum sends him in into a frenzy. He grabs the soldier by the neck and brutally pounds his hole. 

Jake’s dad holds on as long as he can but before long his balls start churning. 

“I’m gonna fuckin’ shoot my toxic seed in your cunt whore!” Jason yells before pounding his poz seed in the strangers guts.  

The soldiers muscles tense as he is choked and flooded with cum. As Jason releases his grip the solider gasps for air. 

Jason  pulls out and gestures for Tyler to get inside the soldier’s sloppy hole. Tyler quickly inserts himself. As he does that he goes down and kisses the soldier on the mouth and begin to take off the blindfold. 

The muscular soldier sees for the first time the hairy muscle god fucking him deep and sees the hot father and son pair that have just fucked him, their cocks still glistening with cum. So turned on by the sight of these gorgeous men fucking him he wraps his legs tight around Tyler. 

“You ready for your second poz load?” Tyler asks. The soldier nods with a dirty grin. 

The soldier’s cock inflates in his jock as he’s fucked. Since he’s still tied up, Jake decides to help him out and slip the soldiers cock out the side of the jock, spits on his hand and starts stoking him. His dick already slick with pre cum , the soldier is completely erect in no time, exhibiting his 8 inch cock in all its glory. 

He moans like a whore as he’s fucked and stoked, his balls working up a massive load. 

The soldier quivers and uncontrollably utters, “ fuck! I’m gonna shoot with your poz cock deep inside me ” 

“Fuck yeah! Show me what a faggot you are!” Tyler exclaims as he pounds it home. 

With that the soldier begins shooting jets of cum all over his face and body. This sends Tyler over the edge and unleashes his venom in deep the strangers bowels. 

After Tyler and the soldier come down off their orgasm, they untie the soldier and they collapse on the bed make outing with each other still dazed from the hot fuck session.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 13

The next several weeks Jake continued to take several loads daily however he still had not converted and his father continued to grew impatient. 

One Friday evening in the hot summer, Jake was returning home after getting loaded up by his teammates. He was excited to share with his dad what he’d ‘earned’ that day but his father had other plans for the evening.

As he arrived home his dad was waiting for him in the driveway. 

“Get in the car son.” Jason said directly.

“Sure Dad, where are we going?” Jake asked.

“You’ll find out soon enough.” Jason replied with a dirty grin. 

Jake did as they he was told and the two headed towards their destination. 

After driving in silence for a few minutes Jason asks, “Do you have something for me?” 

“Yes sir” Jake replies and pulls down his athletic shorts down, exposing his jock hole and showing his father his jock hole. Oozing out of of it was hot fresh cum. 

“That’s my good boy!” Jake’s father exclaims  “Tell me how fucked you”.

Jake goes on to relay his sexual adventures with his muscle clad teammates from earlier that afternoon. As he does this his dad inserts two fingers into his cummy hole. This action gets both men rock hard. Preparing them both for the night ahead.

30 minutes later they arrive in a desolate area of the city surrounded by old warehouses that Jake has never been to. The neighborhood is complete quiet.

“Where are we Dad?” Jake asks quizzically as his father parks and they both get out of the car. Jake pulls up his shorts as his father grabs a duffel bag from the back seat. 

“Around the corner here is a gay bathhouse my buddy runs. I thought I’d show you around.” His father replies with grin. Both men proceed ahead turning a corner down a quiet dark alley as they make their way to the entrance. 

The entrance is non-discript. It's only identifying feature is a dim red lightbulb above the door. 

As they enter the bathhouse, the front desk attendant waves both men in and they make their way to the locker room. Once they enter the locker room, the energy completely changes. There are 20-30 men in the locker room. There is a large mix of people of different ages, races and sizes in various states of undress. Techno music plays in the background.

As Jake enters all the men seem to stare at him. He is a little unnerved by this but Jake's father tells him to get undressed. As he does, Jake’s father pulls out the old cum stained jockstrap out from his duffel bag that Tyler gave him. 

“I want you to wear this tonight. Bring this with you to the showers and put it on after we clean up” Jason says as he undresses. 

Jake agrees and both naked men make their way to the gang showers where they find several more men. One young man on his knees giving an older bearded man a blow job, others jerking off. Along one wall of the shower area is a line of urinals. There, a tall Latin man drains his dick with a hot stream of piss. 

As Jake and his dad shower, Jason meets him with a kiss and looks him in the eye and whispers , “I’m gonna test your limits tonight son, just do everything I tell you and you’ll be just fine”. Jakes nervously nods in agreement. 

After Jake finishes shower he puts on the dirty jockstrap as he’d been instructed by to do. As he does he notices the shower area becoming more crowded many men filtering in from the adjacent steam room many of them fully erect. 

Jason guides Jake over to the urinal area and reaches into his duffle bag and grabs out a large length of chain. He quickly wraps one end around Jake’s neck and latches it with a heavy padlock and then attaches the other end to the urinal  and secures it with a lock.

Jake looks at his dad in disbelief but before his is able to utter any protest Jason begin is address the large crowd that has formed around them.

“As many of you know, my son here has been chasing for a while now but has failed to convert” 

The crowd jeers 

“I want that all to change tonight. my son will take any load offered. No load refused. Although priority access goes to our toxic friends with high viral loads, who would like to start him off? 

“How about the Brazilian, he’s just converted and is hung like horse.” A man from the crowd suggests. 

“Let him through!” Jason exclaims. 

The crowd parts, making way for the tall Brazilian. As he approaches Jake the first thing he notices is his unbelievably large dick, still soft and hanging halfway down his thigh. 

Jake gasps along with the crowd around him. He looks at his dad like a puppy wondering what do next.

“Bend over son”, Jason says with a big devilish grin. 

Jake does has he’s told. As he does, Jason spreads his sons ass cheeks open lets the cum from earlier in the day ooze out. The sight of this arousing the well endowed man.  The Brazilian begins fingering Jake’s hole as he jerks his dick getting him harder and harder. 

The Brazilian now fully erect and measuring 13” long aligns his dick with Jake's ass and starts pushing in. 

Jake begins screaming but his screams are completely ignored as everyone in the crowd is fixated on the Brazilian ripping open the teenage jocks muscle hole. 

Jason breaks out of the trance briefly and puts his hand over his son’s mouth to muffle the screams and then he  pulls out a bottle of poppers from his bag and tells his son to inhale. 

“You’re gonna have to take this to the base son and he’s only half way in”, Jason states.

Jake’s eyes well up with tears but carries on inhaling the chemical in both nostrils.  

As the beer can thick cock inches it way inside him, Jake feels like he is gonna be fucked  in half as he feels his anal cavity rip and tear. The monster cock seems to have reached the bottom of Jake’s hole, as he is not able push in any further. 

“A few more deep inhales for me boy” Jake’s dad encourages. 

Jakes complies and as the Brazilian experiments with a couple different angles, the enormous cock break through Jake’s second hole and slides all the way in.  As the Brazilian plants himself balls deep, he coos in pleasure and the crowd cheers. 

Jake gets light headed and is barely able to comprehend what’s happening but the reality of the situation come clears when he looks down at his abs and is able to see the evidence of the Brazilian man’s massive dick punching his abdominal walls from the inside out as he fucks him balls deep. 

“Fuuucckk”, Jake gasps under his breath.

Completely in awe of the dick that is fucking him so deep, Jake dick becomes completely erect as his hole is stretched to new limits. The massive dick finds sensitive points inside him he didn’t know he had.

Jake’s large dicks sticks out of the side of the his jockstrap but is unable to give it any attention as braces himself with the urinal  as he is brutally fucked by the muscular man. 

The pain and pleasure of this moment is unreal and the sensation causes Jakes eyes to roll in the back of his head. His balls and dick ache to be touched and he moans like a whore. 

The pressure builds in his balls as the monster dick pounds his anal walls. He works hard to contain his load buts feeling of the massive snake like dick fucking him send him over the edge his cock begins to drool cum.

“Oh fuck! I’m Cumming! I’m fucking cumming!” Jakes screams in disbelief as he shoots his load hands free.

The crowd goes wild. 

“Yeah show us what a faggot you are!”

“Look at the cunt cum!” 

“Like a bitch in heat”

All can be heard from crowd

Jake’s dad grabs his son rigid cock and begins milking him like a cow. Jake’s cum forming a huge puddle on the tile floor below. 

The grasp of his dad’s hand provides the relief he’s longed for as he continues to shoot jets of cum.

“Ohh thank you daddy! Thank you daddy! Jake repeats again and again.

Jake’s orgasm causes him to clamp down on the monster inside him and the Brazilian grows closer and to his own ecstasy. He long dicks Jake forcing him to feel the whole thing sliding completely in and out. As the Brazilian slams his dick into Jake’s wrecked hole his heavy balls slap against Jake’s muscle ass.

The crowd begins chanting “Poz the fag!”. As they do the Brazilian starts fucking Jake at a furious pace. He screams something in Portuguese and spits in Jake’s muscular back. His breath grows short and his balls tense. Within seconds he begins flooding  Jake’s hole with highly toxic cum. 

Jake can feels the massive dick cumming inside him. The venomous cum stings as it enters his enters his destroyed anal

Walls. Each slam of the Brazilian cock sends shutters down his spin. 

“Clean him off” Jason instructs and Jake pulls out the python like dick out of his ass and kneels down begins sucking the last reminisce of cum from the muscular Brazilian’s dick, savoring every drop.

“Now clean up your cum off the floor” Jake’s father demands. Jake does as he’s told and lick up the cum from his hands free orgasm.

Many of the men, so turned on by what has just occurred,  begin gathering around Jake in a circle as he licks the cum off the floor and begin shoot their loads all over his body. With the feeling of the hot cum all over his body, Jake instinctively sits up and opens his mouth wide allowing him to take multiple loads down his throat. The bukkake session continues for some time until his body is completely covered in come. 

“Now it’s time for daddy to fuck that high viral Load cum deeper inside you and make sure it take” Jason interrupts.

“Yes Daddy!” Jake says eagerly assuming the position.

“That’s daddy’s greedy little slut!” Jason exclaims before spreading his son’s cheeks wide to admire his destroyed hole and then slamming his hairy dick balls deep in one thrust. 

“Daddy’s wanted you poz for a long time now and tonight it’s gonna take”, Jason grits through his teeth.

“Yes daddy! I want that poz cum inside my jock cunt so bad!”, Jake coos.

“No loads refused tonight, right faggot?!” Jason asks.

“No Daddy”, Jake confirms.

“I’m not gonna last in this cum sloppy hole”, Jake’s dad warns.

“Give me that poz cum, please Daddy!”, Jake begs. 

“Alright, you asks for it, fag!” Jason states as his balls tenses up and the blasts cum deep inside his son’s cummy hole. 

“TAKE! MY! TOXIC! CUM! YOU! STUPID! FUCKIN’! CUNT!” Jason screams as he slam his cum into his jock son. Every muscle in his body tenses, his body glistening. 

As Jason comes down off his intense orgasm his son slowly pushes off his dad’s dick turns around and licks it clean. Immediately there is another man inside Jake fucking him. He turns to see an older man in his 50s with a scorpion tattoo on his right pectoral muscle . Behind him a lines has formed for Jake’s cum filled muscle hole.

Jake returns to servicing his father’s dick. His father rubs his Jake’s head in approval

as he watches his son take load after load up his hole and he gets rock hard all over again.

Hours pass. Men come and go. There are a few men he knows that file through to fuck him like Tyler, the coach and his vice principle but most are strangers. His father encourages him along the way. Telling him how proud they are of him. 

Jake body begin to reach its limit. His hole destroyed and muscles weak, his legs begin to give out.

“Dad, I don’t think I can take anymore”, Jake say as tears well up in his eyes.

“You gotta keep going son!” Jason states unwilling to give him reprieve.

“I’ll try”, Jake say wearily.

Jake takes a few more loads but when a tall muscular black man slams into his hole showing no mercy, Jake completely collapses and is unable to get up. 

The man continues to fuck him until he cums, Jake’s face pasted to the tile floor. 

A few men follow after, fucking Jake’s limp body. Tears falling from his face onto the floor. Jake’s father watches as men use his some like a fuck toy. 

Finally Jake’s father say, “time for us to go home boy, let’s clean this boy up”. With that Jake father begins pissing on his son’s face. 

Jake winces a little at the new sensation but is unable to offer any other reaction. The ten or so men left on the bathhouse form a circle around Jake and begin showering him with hot piss. As they finish then me  file out until just Jake and his dad left. 

Jake’s father unchains his son and cleans him off. As he sit him up leaning him against the wall, he tells his son how proud he is of him. Jake offers a faint smile in return. 

Jason dresses his son and carries him to the car in his muscular arms.

When they arrive home Jake is placed in the bed and Jason wraps him in his arms. Jason‘s perma - hard dick soaks in his son wet cunt as they both fall fast asleep.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 18
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 14

A few weeks later Jake wakes up  and feels achey with a sore throat. He tries to push through. He eats some breakfast and gets ready to head to the gym but never makes it there. He grows increasingly weak. He lays down on the couch and falls asleep for hours. When he awakes his dad still isn’t around so he texts him. 

Jake: Hey Dad where are you? I woke up feeling horrible. Can you pick up some food on your way home? 

Jason: Really? Of course, I’ll get you whatever you need. What are your symptoms? 

Jake: Fever, body aches, sore throat 

Jason: Classic symptoms! You must be serocoverting. I’m gonna run to the store quick and I’ll be home shortly. 

As he waits his dad, Jake remembers back about a year ago when his dad was horribly sick and he helped nurse him back to health. 

That must have been when Dad converted he thinks to himself. 

His father returns with food and other provisions to help alleviate his symptoms. Jason greets his son on the couch and embraces him, kissing him on the neck.

Jake immediately notices the huge bulge in his dad’s pants. The dickprint framed by a wet spot at the head of his cock. His dad is clearly excited about Jack’s illness. 

Jake sighs, “Dad I’d love to help you out with that but I can’t even bring myself to get up off the couch to get a glass of water. 

“Don’t worry son. I’ll take care of everything. I’ve got some soup for you and I’ll make sure you get plenty of fluids.” Jason states. He kisses his son on the forehead and lays him back down. He adjusts himself and goes prepares lunch for his son. 

Jason and Jake spend the day watching movies on the couch. Jake’s falls in and out of sleep. 

The idea of his son serocoverting has Jason hornier than ever and his dick simply will not go down. He fights the urge to fill his son as he lays next to him incredibly weak. 

As he gets his son ready for bed, Jake asks for a glass of milk. Jason seizes this opportunity and jerks his dick until he shoots a massive load in the glass. He then fills the the glass the rest of the way with milk and serves it to his son. 

Jake gulps it down, licks his lips and rests his head on the pillow. 

“That’s my boy”, Jason says and kisses his son on the forehead. 

Seeing Jake guzzle down his toxic cum has Jason rock hard again. As his son sleeps through the night, he sneaks over to Tyler’s house and tells him the good news. The two beefy men take turns fucking each other and swapping loads as they wait in eager anticipation of Jake’s full conversion.  

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 12

On 1/12/2023 at 2:35 AM, Hungrydude212 said:

Chapter 5

Tyler is so turned on by what has just happened that his thick heavy dick is rock hard and sticking straight up, defying gravity. He lines up his cock head with with Jakes wet, sloppy hole. 

“Did you like taking your Dad’s poz cock boy?” Tyler asks. 

Jake seemingly in a daze replies, “yes sir”.

“Your Dad and I have been planning this for months. You see, I noticed you checking me out in the shower a while back. So I started putting on some shows for you by jerking off in the shower. I guess the interest in my dick must run in the family because not long after your Dad and I started working out, I noticed him checking out my package and knew I had to poz him. I started fucking him regularly after our workout sessions and he converted shortly after your 18th birthday. It was then that we devised a plan to covert you ass. You see it was not an accident that your bike tire was flat. Your Dad had popped it before you left that day and when I found you on my run I knew your were mine”, Tyler explained with a devilish grin as he began to slide in to Jake sloppy hole. 

“Jason, make this slut clean off that dick”, Tyler instructs Jake’s father and then the men reposition Jake on his hands and knees and Jake takes his fathers cock in his willing mouth tasting the combination on blood and cum on this own father’s dick. 

Tyler begins to reinsert his fat cock in Jake. This time taking advantage of the already loosened hole he slams the balls deep and making Jake gag on his dad’s cock.  

Grabbing  a clump of hair in his fist and screams, “TAKE THAT POZ COCK FAG!”

Jake struggles to take all this cock as he is being pig roasted. 

“We have plans for you now, son” Jason begins. “We are gonna make some money off this neg hole. We are gonna whore you out around town and show you what a cum slut you are. Test your limits and see how many loads you can take in that slutty hole.”

“That sounds good to you Jake?” Tyler asks as he pounds deep into Jakes used hole. All Jakes can get out is a muffled gurgle sounds as be suck down his dad’s dick.

“WHAT’D YOU SAY FAG!?!?” This time when Tyler asks, Jason pulls his dick out of his sons mouth and Tyler grabs him by the neck slightly choking him.

“Yes please!” Is the only thing Jake can manage to say as he struggles for breath. 

“That’s my good little boy, you’re gonna make daddy so proud” Jason smiles as hold his face in his hands. 

This response has Jakes dad rock hard again. 

“Let’s see how much cock that hole can take” Jason says.

Tyler repositions himself on his back and instructs Jake to sit on his dick reverse cowboy style. As Jake does this, globs of juicy cum leaks out of Jake’s wet hole and onto Tyler’s 10” cock lubricating it. As Jake slides down on the fat cock, his dad leans him back and positions himself between his legs and hands him a bottle of poppers. 

“You’re gonna need these” Jakes dad explains as he meets his son with a deep passionate kiss. His dad tastes his own cum in his son’s mouth as his rigid cock snakes its way to his sons already filled hole. 

Jason looks his son’s eyes as Jake takes a deep inhale of poppers and Jason positions his massive cock to the hole below as Tyler slowly fucks Jake. As Jake’s dad slides his fat mushroom head in his sons holes Jake eyes widen and groans in pain and pleasure 

“You’re gonna need to take another hit to take both these cocks son” Jakes dad instructs and then Jake takes another deep inhale from the small bottle. 

“You wanna make daddy proud of you right son”, Jakes dad asks as he slides a little deeper in.

Jake can only nod yes as he struggles to take the two huge cocks. 

He feels like he is being ripped in two as he struggles to take them both. The poppers making him feel warm and lightheaded but the pressure is too great and he resists. 

“Please no more! I can’t take it” Jake implores. 

Jakes resistance only makes Jason hungrier for his son’s ruined hole. His flared dick now hard as steel forces its way in, ripping Jake’s hole wide open. 

“You’re gonna take these dicks boy!”, Jake grits through his teeth. Both dicks deep inside Jake’s wet hole begin fucking him. 

Overwhelmed by the volume of dick inside him, Jake has an almost out of body experience as he is fucked by both men. 

Jason is in ecstasy with his dick inside his son's hole and his own dick sliding up and down on the dick that  converted him. Jakes wet hole lubricating their dicks and sliding out on to both men’s big hairy balls. 

“I think this boy needs a refill of charged  cum” Tyler exclaims.

“Yeah he does!” Jake’s dad says in agreement as he positions his hands around Jake’s shoulder and neck for leverage and to slightly cut off his sons breathing. Jake stokes his cock as the muscles are tensed in his body by the vicious double fuck being assaulted on his body. Each of the men’s stokes getting deeper and deeper. 

“Fuck, I’ve got a huge poz load for that jock Pussy !” Tyler exclaims 

“You wants that charged load deep inside you don’t you son?”, Jake’s dad asks. 

Jake nods

“Beg for it fag!” Jason says sternly.

“Please …. Please…. Please “ is all Jake can manage to get out with the pressure of his dad’s hands on this throat.

“Give him that poz load Tyler!” Jason exclaims .

“TAKE MY DIRTY POZ LOAD YOU STUPID JOCK FAG! “ Tyler shouts as his flared cock begins shooting his DNA deep inside Jakes muscle ass. “FUUUUUCCCCCKKK”! 

The feeling of Tyler’s cock shooting inside and the sight of his muscular father fucking him sends Jake over the edge and he begins to shoot cum all I’ve this smooth chest and Abs. 

“That’s it boy! Shoot that load! Show us how much you like being used like the jock fag you are!” Jake’s father encourages.

“The dick that made you is now going to knock you up!” Jason grits as his orgasm  builds. With that Jason’s cock begins to flooding his sons hole with hot viral cum.

“FUUUUUCCCKK, CLENCH THAT JOCK CUNT ON MY FAT POZ COCK!” Jake dad shouts as he chokes harder on his sons throat casing Jake to nearly pass out. 

Jakes dad breaths heavy as he struggles to catch his breath after the intense orgasm. 

His sweaty body collapses on his son’s

Jake, sandwiched between these two muscular men and cum leaking from his muscle hole, is in heaven. 

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. I strive to be a daddy so sleazy and have a boy become as good as Jake.

5A648A93-FA93-4348-839B-9EC9F5A1C8D9_1_201_a.jpeg

• Piggy 5

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 15

A week later Jake feels better and is his old self again. Jason, has booked a doctor’s appointment  for Jake and picks him up at the gym to drive him to his appointment. 

As they drive to the clinic Jake sees the familiar bulge in his dad’s pants. He feels bad that he hasn’t been able to relieve him since he got sick. He knows that his dad usually shoot 5-6 loads a day so he knows that his dad must have a huge pent up load for him. He commits to relieving his father and spending quality time with him tonight after the doctors visit. 

They arrive at the doctor’s office and when  Jake’s name is called, both men file into the office. 

The doctor arrives and introduces himself as Dr. Long. He in his early 50s, with stylish glasses and muscular build. He takes Jake’s vitals and begins to discuss the testing process. 

“I understand you are here for HIV testing. We’re going to take a quick rapid test today and we can get the results quickly. If the test comes back positive, we will have to follow up with an another test to verify the results will take a few days to get back.  I see your father is here, but I want you to know you can do this in private if you want to.”

“No, I want him here” Jake say with certainty as he exchanges glances with his father. 

Dr. Long asks several questions about Jake’s sexual history and the number of partners he’s had. Jake explains that the exact number is hard to tally because of some of his experiences and explains why. 

As the doctors listens to Jake relays a number of his sexual adventures, he feels his dick inflating under his white coat. He asks some more detailed question.

“So you never use condoms?”

“No, they seem like a barrier to intimacy” Jake replies.

“And you’ve had bareback sex with HIV positive guy?”, Dr. Long asks.

“Yes”, Jake answers.

“And some of these men have not been on meds?”, the doctor asks.

“Yes”, Jake replies.

“OK. I think I understand better now. I’d like to do a more through exam. Let begin with you taking off you clothes”, the doctor instructs.

The doctor stands up and adjusts himself and walks over to the exam table. Jake gets up and begins to undress. 

“Should I take off my underwear too”, Jake asks.

“Oh yes”, Dr. Long says, “it’s going to be a through exam” 

Dr. long starts by administers the HIV test. As the wait for the results Dr. Long begins his exam. He starts by checking Jake’s heart beat lingering a little too long on his chest and back, gently caressing his hairless skin. He checks his neck, underarms and pelvis for swollen lymph nodes. 

He then works his way down to he base of Jake’s cock gently massaging where Jake’s pubic hair once was. 

“Some guys like to work on clean slate”, Dr. Long says looking at Jake in the eye. 

Jake cock begins to grow and apologies to the doctor.

“Sorry I can’t help myself when someone touches me there” 

“No need to apologize, you’re a heathy young man with a nice healthy dick”, the doctor states

Jason adjusts himself as he watches the doctor slowly stoke his son. Precum starts to leak from his Jake’s dick. The doctor rubs the the silky liquid around Jake’s dick head with his thumb.

“Very healthy!”, the doctor exclaims.

The doctor then releases Jake’s cock and explains next portion of the exam, “Now I want to sit back on the exam table and put your legs in these stirrups. I want to take a close look at you anus. To see if there is anything else to be concerned about with all the activity you’ve had.”

Jake does as he’s told and his semi hard cock resting on his abs. The doctor stretches Jake’s ass cheeks apart and gently caressing the outside of Jake’s hole. 

The doctor grabs some lube and begins to lube up his fingers.

Jake ask,” aren’t you going to put on gloves.

“I thought you said you liked it raw”, the doctor replies and slowly begins working his fingers inside Jake’s warm muscular hole. Jake moans slightly as his dick stiffens. 

The doctor pulls out his fingers, sniffs them and takes a little taste. He savors the taste like he’d just taken a sip of fine wine and then, states, “ I think we need to have a closer look. 

He reaches into his draw and find a speculum. He inserts it in Jake’s hole cranks his hole open. The doctor tests the limits of how wide Jake’s hole will stretch and is impressed. 

With Jake’s hole now gaping the doctor takes a close look. 

“Just as I suspected, there’s a fresh load in there” Dr. Long states “whose load is in there?”

“A dude I met in the gym sauna. He bred me just before I came here” Jake states.

“Excellent!” Dr. Long states “very fresh and it looks like he tore you up pretty good.”

“Before we look at the results of your test.  I want to give you something in case we don’t get the desired results.” The doctor states. he then goes over to the cold storage in exam room room pulls out a needleless syringe. Jason notices a large bio hazard symbol on it.

“What it is doctor?” Jake asks.

“Just a little booster to help you on your journey”, the doctor replies.

Jake looks at his dad for approval. He dad nod at him with a grin

“OK!” Jake says and the doctor swiftly inserts the syringe and deposits the contents in Jake’s gaping hole. 

There is a slight stinging as he feels the liquid fill his hole.

The doctor take out the speculum and instructs him to sit up and asks Jake how he feels.

“I feel fine!” Jake exclaims.

“You are fine”, the doctor says rubbing Jake’s back. 

“Now let’s looks at this results”, the doctor says sitting next to the exam kit.

Jason adjusts himself in his seat already hard from the exam his son has endured.

Jakes sits on the exam table, still naked, his semi hard dick resting between his legs. He waits in eager anticipation of the results.

The doctor then states matter of factly, “Jake you’re HIV positive”.

Jake and his father exchange glances. Jake immediately gets rock hard and tries to conceal his erection with he hands as he watches his dad adjust himself again.

“Are you okay Jake?”, the doctor asks.

“Yes, but it’s a lot to take in”, Jake relies.

“I understand”, Dr. Longs says, “Your dad seems agitated, do you think he’s mad?”

“No, he’s not mad” Jake says staring at his father, “he just can’t contain his erection in his pants. He’s glad I’m positive” 

“And why’s that?” The doctor asks.

“Because he’s the one that pozzed me”, Jake replies.

“That’s right, you sick fucks!” Dr. Long says with a devilish grin, “now why don’t you release your dad’s dick.” 

Jake stands up revealing his cock at full mast.

He undoes his dads pants and Jason’s dick flies out. Jake massages his father rock hard member as his father pulls his pants off in the chair. Jake straddles his dad and slides down on his dads massive dick. As Jake slide down to the base, his dads dick flares and begins leaking. Jakes cock rubs against this father’s furry abs as he slides up and down on his dads shaft and coats his father’s fur with poz precum. His father begins rubbing his son’s dick coating it with the silky liquid and the capturing a drop from the tip on his index finger, bringing it to his mouth and sampling it for himself.

“Mmmmm”, Jason moans in ecstasy.

Dr. Long enjoys the view. He whips out his dick and starts stroking as the father and son pair go at it. 

“Let’s work out that first official poz load”, Jason suggests.

“I’m not gonna last long Daddy, I’ve missed your dick and the results have me so horned up.” Jake states as his pre cum drools from his dick. 

“That’s ok. Let get you bent over”, Jason responds 

The men maneuver over to the exam table, Jake bends over and Jason plants himself inside. 

“Want him to suck you off? “, Jason offers up his sons mouth to the good doctor.

“Yes! But I also want to save his first poz load” the doctor exclaims grabbing a beaker and then handing it to Jason. 

“Fuck yeah!” Jason exclaims as he starts fuck his son “when you shoot your load, you shoot in their beakers, you understand ? Don’t looses a drop!”

“Yes sir!” Jake replies as he take the doctor’s fat hairy dick in his mouth. 

Both doctor and father begin fucking him from both ends filling him with cock. 

Jake moans as he strokes his own wet cock. The feeling of his father pounding his prostate gets him harder and harder. 

“I’m gonna fuck that first charged load right out of you!”, his father exclaims. 

“Oh my god, yes daddy!” Jake begs. 

With that Jason grabs his son by the shoulders and starts furiously pounding Jake.

The brutal assault on Jake’s ass sends him close to the edge. 

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Daddy! I’m gonna cum!” Jake screams. As he does he jerks his member over the glass beaker and begins shooting volleys of cum into the vessel. Filling it half full. 

“Look at that huge load!”, the doctor says admiringly as Jake squeezes out the last drops  of his still rock hard cock. 

Dr. long grabs the beaker and put it safely on the side table then grabs Jakes head and guides his mouth back to his cock. Before long the doctor is blasting his seed in Jake’s mouth and this send his father over the edge and he floods his sons muscle cunt with his toxic seed. 

After the men collect themselves and Jake dresses himself.

As Jake and his father prepare to leave, Jake asks the doctor what he plans to do with his toxic load sitting in the beaker. The doctor then explains how he’ll be injecting in another patient just as he had done to Jake less than an hour earlier. 

The thought of it gets Jake and his father hard all over again. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 14