Jake's Conversion

I was 18 in Cali when I was turned out by a Daddy in his fifties, runner body.  He took me to his apartment then he took my cherry.  Never talked condom once.  Jake got such a wonderful experience, getting stealthed like that, Tyler preying on his legal jock pussy just like my Daddy did to me when he popped my cherry.  Excellent story sir.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 12/29/2022 at 3:20 AM, mpjockstrap said:

I was 18 in Cali when I was turned out by a Daddy in his fifties, runner body.  He took me to his apartment then he took my cherry.  Never talked condom once.  Jake got such a wonderful experience, getting stealthed like that, Tyler preying on his legal jock pussy just like my Daddy did to me when he popped my cherry.  Excellent story sir.

Lucky you

Chapter 3

Later that afternoon Jake cuddles up next to Tyler as he enjoys a few beers. Both enjoying the view of the lake from the cabin. Tyler is still in his cum stained jock and Tyler still completely nude. 

Later, Tyler gets up from his seat and exclaims, “ it’s time for your next lesson boy. Get on your knees.” 

Jake, confused, gets on his knees and says, “But I’ve already know how to suck your dick” 

Tyler laughs and say , “ Yes you do but the beers has filled me up and now I’ve got to piss and I haven’t taught you how to take my piss. Now open up”. As Jake waves he dick at Tyler 

Jake does as he’s told. Tyler’s heavy dick rests on jakes lower lip and the flow of piss begins slowly.

‘Don’t loose a drop’ Tyler insists as Jakes mouth fills up and he struggles to swallow it all.  

Jakes guzzles down the warm golden liquid until the steams stops. Tyler rings out his dick allowing Jake to enjoy the last drops. 

“That’s my good boy”, Tyler says with a grin and meets him with a kiss tasting the piss on the boys breath. 

He tells Jake to go clean up and prepare for the night ahead. Tyler has invited a friend over to enjoy his new boy. 

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 4

As evening approaches Jake holes has already taken several loads of Tyler’s poz cum and eagerly waits for what is to come  next. 

“I’ve got a treat for you tonight. A surprise visitor. I figured your hole is too good to keep all to myself so I’ve decided to share you with friend.” Tyler explains 

“He a very special friend so you’re to do exactly as you’re told. To ensure your obedience you’ll start out tied to the bed and blindfolded” Tyler continues. 

“Do you understand”, Tyler asks.

“Yes sir”, Jake responds

“That’s my good boy” Tyler says and proceed to guide him to the bed. Jake lays down and Tyler ties one wrist then the other to the bed post.  Tyler puts on the blindfold and then steps back to admire the sight. Jake is still in the stained jockstrap . His smooth muscle chest moves up and down with his breath.  He adjusts Jakes lightly hairy legs apart slightly and as he does this he finds Jake’s wet hole. As he lightly messages the hole Jake lets out a soft moan. Tyler slowly pulls his finger out and brings it to his lips and tastes it. Perfect he thinks to himself. 

Jake waits quietly on the bed. He thinks he is alone in the room but is unable to be certain because of the blindfold. He hears a voice or voices coming from the inside the cabin and waits. Shortly after he hears footsteps and the feeling of someone getting on the bed. There is a feeling of breath on this body and strong inhale around his jockstrap. Then gentle kissing and licking. His body is filled with excitement. The feeling is intensified by the kissing and biting of his erect nipples. The stranger sniffs and licks his jockstrap pouch and the releases Jake’s erect dick and begins licking and sucking it until he is rock hard. He takes off the jockstrap and the stranger works he’s way down to Jakes balls and taint and the finally lifts Jakes  ass up with and inhales deeply at Jake’s wet cum sloppy hole. 

“Somebody has been a very bad boy”, the man says. The voice is strangely familiar. “And there is only one way to punish a boy who has been as bad as you.” The man continues.

The stranger proceed so finger the cummy hole and Jake lets out a moan. 

“Damn that hole is flooded in poz cum. how many loads do you have in you boy?” The stranger asks

Jake thinks quickly, “five, sir” he responds 

“Such a slutty boy” the stranger says sternly. “And now you are gonna get even more”

With that Jake begins to feel the massive mushroom head try to enter his sloppy hole. His sore hole struggles to take it. His whimpers turned to screams as the invading dick inches its way in.

Then he hears Tyler’s voice “It a big one but you can do it, take a deep inhale”

Jakes smells a strange chemical smell and inhales. His whole body feels warm.

The invading dick gets deeper and deeper. 

“I’m almost half way in”, the stranger states

Shocked that the dick is only half way in, Jake exclaimed , “please no, I can’t take anymore” 

“Wrong response” the stranger states sternly as he pushing more of his dick inside 

“Inhale again” Tyler says and Jakes complies. His hole loosens but the strangers cock only seems to get bigger and fuck him harder  until he can’t take anymore.

“Please stop” Jake screams

“Inhale again” Tyler says and Jakes complies again

“Shove that jock in his mouth and shut this faggot up!” the man yells and he continues to pound his massive member in. 

Finally the combination of popper and brute force gives way and with one finally thrust the strangers huge dicks sinks balls deep into Jake’s cum filled hole. 

Jake muffled screams turned into ecstasy as he feels the strangers dick bottom out in his hole. His hairy bush tickling his taint. Jake feels light headed and his  eyes roll to the back of his head. 

Jakes dick is now hard again and leaking. 

“Now he likes it” the stranger says and the spits in his hand and the begins stroking Jake’s dick as he fucks him.

“That’s it, show me what a little faggot you are, I want to see you cum with my dick deep inside you and your hole flooded with cum.” the stranger said. 

The Man fucks him harder and harder as Jake’s dick and balls swell. The man’s massive dick is pounding his p spot pushes him and closer to the edge. 

“Give me that load boy”, the stranger demands pounding him even deeper.

This send Jake over the edge and him dick begins shooting ropes of cum. The first hitting his face then his smooth muscular chest and defined abs . 

“That’s my boy!” The stranger exclaims. He then scoops the cum from Jake’s body, pulls his dick completely out, lubes his dick with the cum and then slams the dick back in balls deep. 

“Now it’s my turn!” The man growls and again starts pounding Jakes hole furiously 

“You’re gonna beg for my charged load fag!” The man states.

“Yes sir, please give me your poz Load sir” Jake responds. 

“I’m getting close boy! You want me to covert that neg hole? The man asks.

“Yes please, flood my jock hole with your poz cum and convert me!” Jake replies. 

Tyler interject, “Get ready for the reveal”.

Jake feels Tyler’s hand by his blindfold and begins to anticipate the identity of stranger. 

“BEG FOR MY TOXIC LOAD CUNT!!!” the stranger demands as his breath get heavier and heavier.

“Please sir shot your toxic cum in my muscle ass!” Jake replies and with that Tyler quickly removes the blindfold and reveal the stranger to be non other than Jake father! 

“TAKE MY POISONOUS LOAD SON!!!” Jake’s father yells as he begins to shoot Jets of cum into Jake’s stretched hole. 

“FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!” Jake’s father continues and the cum sloshes inside him and oozes out Jakes hole. 

Jake complete shocked by the revelation that his poz father is fucking him forgets that he’s restrained and struggles to get free. This effort cause his body to tense up tightening the muscles around this hole cause his father even greater ecstasy extending his orgasm longer and shooting even more toxic cum into his son’s hole.  

As Jake’s father comes down off of the greatest orgasm he’s ever had. He gently take the used Jockstrap out Jake’s mouth goes in to Kiss Jake. “That’s my good boy. I’ve wanted that jock hole for a long time. I’m so proud of you. You took daddy’s dick like a champ”. 

The shock of moment fades for Jake with his father’s tender words and he begins to kiss his father back. His dad’s semi hard dick slips out of Jake’s hole and his father fingers his flooded hole. Cum leaks Jake’s hole. His father scoops it up and feeds it to his hungry boy in between kisses. 

Tyler unties Jake and positions himself between Jakes legs. 

“Now it’s my turn” he says simply. 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 22
  • Thanks 2